The Bimbo App 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced over at Tina kneeling there, her face buried in her mom's pussy as she licked out all the cum from that snatch. A shiver ran through me. My girlfriend had cum running out of her cunt. She needed to be cleaned up.

"Mmm, Mom, if you want more cum, there's lots in Tina's pussy," I said.

Mom ripped her mouth off my dick and gasped, "Yay! I love your cummies. They're the bestest! Oh, you're such an amazing and awesomey son, Eric! Love you!"

I grinned at her as she turned and crawled toward Tina. My bimbo-girlfriend pulled her face from her mother's pussy and turned around to my mom. A big grin spread on her face as she spread her legs wide and leaned back on her rump.

"Mrs. Waters, go and sixty-nine with Cherry," I said as I stared at my mom's blonde bush dripping with excitement. She had a pussy specialized in pleasuring dicks. I wanted to just ram into her hard.

"Yay!" Mrs. Waters gasped, the brunette MILF darting over to my sister.

I sat up and moved behind my mother who had begun her feast. She buried her head into Tina's pussy and licked at her. She lapped with hunger at the girl's cunt, gathering up my cum in the process. Tina squealed and fell down on her back, her head right before the entertainment system.

I snagged the remote and turned off the soap opera. I didn't need to see that while I was fucking my mom. I tossed the remote to the side and pressed my cock into my mother's blonde curls. I slid through her delicious bush and found the lips of her juicy cunt.

I loved slamming my cock into the bimbo-pussy that birthed me.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so goody great!" Mom groaned as my cock buried to the hilt in her warm, wet, and juicy pussy. Her cunt clenched down on me in this exciting and massaging way. "My son's dickie is in me!"

"Woot!" Tina squealed. "Fuck your mommy's hottie twattie hard!"

I winked at my bimbo-girlfriend and drew back my cock. Mom's hot cunt gripped me in such an amazing way. It was hard to describe, but her pussy walls just knew how to massage a cock with more skill than other bimbos.

I loved it.

I thrust to the hilt in Mom's cunt, my nuts slapping into her taint. The sound echoed through the room. I loved that sound. It was an incredible thrill to pump away at her cunt. I fucked her twat, ramming to the hilt in her incestuous snatch.

She moaned into Tina's pussy. She licked at my bimbo-girlfriend's twat, her head moving. I loved watching Mom's head moving and blonde hair shifting as she feasted on that sloppy cunt. I gripped Mom's hips, fucking her.

"Damn," I groaned, savoring that hot delight around my dick. "You're going to get so much cum firing into you, Mom!"

She moaned louder, her twat gripping my dick with such force. She held me tight. I loved the feel of her around me. It was an incredible rush to have her gripping me like that. I pumped away at her snatch. I fucked her twat with such force.

My hands slid up her sides as she moaned into Tina's twat. I found my mother's heavy boobs. I gripped those lush mounds. I held them tight, savoring their fullness. It was comforting to grip my Mom's boobs like this.

Just such a wonderful experience. I thrust away at her cunt. I fucked her pussy hard and fast. I plowed into her again and again. I hammered her with such force. She groaned, squeezing her snatch around me.

"Shit, Mom!" I groaned.

"Yes, yes, fuck your hottie mommy with your biggie dickie!" Tina cheered. "Yay!"

"So goody great to have my big son's biggie dickie in me!" Mom cooed, her hot pussy clamping down so hard on me. She massaged me with her taboo flesh. "I'll make you cum, cum, cummy cum!"

"I know," I groaned, the heat building and building in my nuts as they slapped away at her taint. I fucked into her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her. "Jesus, I'm going to flood you with so much cum, Mom!"

"Yay!"

She squeezed her twat around my cock as she wiggled her hips from side to side. Tina whimpered, squirming on the ground. Mom must be doing a pretty good job at eating my bimbo-girlfriend's cunt. I loved watching Tina squirm.

Her round boobs jiggled as she writhed on her back. She moaned and gasped. Her back arched as her thighs squeezed about Mom's head, holding her in place. It was quite the sight to behold. I grinned, savoring it as plowed into Mom's juicy twat.

"Mrs. Mommy," whimpered Tina. That was new. "Oh, Mrs. Mommy! Ooh, ooh, you're making me feel oh so goody yummy! I'm gonna just burst and drown you with all my pussy juices!"

"Mmm, pussy juices are so nummy!" Mom clenched her cunt down on me, the pressure swelling at the tip of my cock. "Cummies, Tina! Cummies hard!"

Mom nursed. She must be sucking on my bimbo-girlfriend's pussy. Tina gasped. Her back arched again. Those cute tits of hers bounced. She tossed her head from side to side. She quivered there, her breasts jiggling.

"Oh, Mrs. Mommy," she moaned. "Oh, Mrs. Mommy, yay!"

My bimbo-girlfriend bucked as she came on my mother's lips. I loved that. I slammed into Mom's cunt as Tina trembled on the ground. Her head tossed, her red hair dancing. She quivered through all that delight.

"Yummy nummy cummies!" Mom squealed as I buried my cock to the hilt in her juicy cunt.

Her pussy went wild.

I groaned as her hot cunt convulsed around my dick. She nursed at me with that hot twat. It was an incredible rush to have her suckling at me. She nursed with such passion on my dick. I loved every second of it.

She felt amazing. It was awesome to have her cunt rippling around me. I buried to the hilt in her, squeezing her big, soft boobies. Her hot and taboo twat rippled around me, so close to just making me erupt into her.

"Fuck!" I groaned and erupted.

I pumped blast after blast of cum into her pussy. I flooded Mom's writhing snatch with my incestuous seed. I shuddered, throwing back my head. It was so wonderful to have her twat spasming around my dick. She suckled at me.

"Yes!" I groaned, savoring that hot passion. I loved the way her cunt rippled around me.

"My big son's yummy cummies!" Mom moaned into Tina's cunt.

Mom's pussy suckled at me. She nursed with such passion as I kept unloading in her cunt. I flooded her with my spunk. I erupted over and over again. I smiled as the pleasure rushed through me. It swept through my body.

My mind quivered. I groaned as she wrung me dry.

"Fuck, Mom," I panted as I fired the last of my cum into her cunt.

Behind me, my sister and Mrs. Waters squealed in delight. I pulled my cock out of Mom's cunt and rose. I loved this so much. I moved back to the couch. I sank down it, watching my sister and Mrs. Waters writhing together in their climax.

My dick swayed, soaked in Mom's pussy juices. Mom lifted her head from between Tina's thighs and turned around to look at me. She was so happy, her face soaked in pussy cream. A big smile shone on her lips. She quivered there, big boobs jiggling, her cunt full of my cum.

It was so amazing that I had this power over her. I loved this so much.

I glanced at Mrs. Waters. She was on top of my sister. The slut's ass quivered. My dick throbbed. I wanted me some hot ass. I could enjoy it, too. I could tell her to come over here and sit her asshole right on my dick.

"Mrs. Waters," I said. "I need to have your asshole on my dick. I want you to ride my cock with your hot bowels. You're such a slut, you should be more than able to do that."

"I'm a pole dancing bimbo-slut!" she squealed and lifted her face from between my sister's thighs. The bimbo turned and rose. Her big boobs hurried over to me. She spun around and shook her plump rump at me. "I'll dance on your biggie pole, Eric! Yay!"

I gripped my wet dick as she sank down on me. I aimed my cock to slip it between her butt-cheeks and find her anal sheath. A wave of heat washed through me at that. I shuddered as her asshole pushed on my cock. She squealed as she pushed and pushed down on it.

"Fuck," I groaned. "Mom, go make me a sandwich. I'm going to be hungry after this!"

"Yes, Eric, honey-bunny!" squealed Mom. "I'll make you such a nummy sandwich! It'll be the bestsest!"

"Yeah," I groaned, savoring the way that Mrs. Waters shoved her anal ring down on my cock. I groaned as her asshole widened. "Fuck!"

I leaned back and enjoyed her sphincter stretching open enough to swallow my pussy-lubed dick. I groaned at the hot and velvety bowels sliding down my cock. She moaned, her big boobs swaying as she sank her bowels down my dick. I loved seeing her tits peek out around her sides as they moved.

I shuddered, loving every second of her working down and down my cock. She felt so awesome about my cock. She took every inch of me. She squealed as she shifted. She folded up first her right leg, rocking to the left, then her left leg so she was straddling me on her knees instead of squatting.

Smart bimbo. It would be easier for her to ride me like this.

Mrs. Waters squeezed her asshole around my dick. The MILF worked her bowels up my cock. I groaned as she did that. Mom started banging around in the kitchen. Could she make me a sandwich? I just hoped she didn't hurt herself.

"Fuck," I groaned as Mrs. Waters slid her asshole back down my cock.

She took every inch of me once more, her butt-cheeks jiggling. Her brown hair swayed around her shoulders. She gripped my cock and worked her ass up and down my cock. She felt amazing at it. Just a delicious treat to have her riding my dick.

I groaned, loving her slamming her asshole down my dick. She gripped me with that amazing ass. I shuddered, savoring her anal sheath massaging my dick. She worked that tight asshole up and down my cock over and over again.

I loved that so much. I savored that heat as she plunged it down my dick. It was an absolute delight to have her riding me. I shuddered, savoring the ecstasy of her bowels massaging my dick. She worked her anal sheath up and down my cock. She made me feel amazing.

"That's it," I groaned, sliding my hands around her body. I cupped her big boobs. "Ride my dick!"

"I am!" she squealed. "My tighty assholey is working up and down your thickie dickie! Ooh, ooh, your cock is goody great in my bowels. Oh, yes, yes, yes!"

"Ride him, Mommy!" cheered Tina. "Ride him and fuck him and make him cummy. I love him so much, Mommy! I'm going to be his homemaker! Did you know that!"

"No," gasped Mrs. Waters who had forgotten her daughter had already told her. Well, Tina had also forgotten that. "But that's so wondermous, honey! Ooh, ooh, like Eric's thickie dickie in my booty!"

Cherry clapped as I groaned. I loved every second of the MILF's hot asshole working up and down my dick. She gripped me. Held me with that hot flesh. I groaned with every second of this heat melting down to my balls.

I savored every last wondrous second of that hot asshole massaging me. My nuts swelled with the pressure as the bimbo-MILF rode me. I squeezed and kneaded her big and soft tits. She moaned as she fucked her asshole down my dick.

"Shit, yes," I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's so good. That's so fucking great. Just keep riding me like that. Damn, that's good. That's really, really good!"

"It's super duper awesomey good!" she gasped, her asshole gripping me. "I'm gonna cum, cum, cummy cum on your huge dickie, Eric!"

I shot my hand down her stomach and found her thick bush. I rubbed through her curls to find her pussy lips. I rubbed at her wet cunt. She gasped, her anal sheath squeezing down hard around my cock as she fucked me.

I loved it. I kneaded her big boobs as she rode my dick with her tight asshole. Mrs. Waters moaned as she did it. Her anal sheath worked down my cock. She massaged me. It was so fantastic. I loved every second of it.

"Yes!" I groaned as she squeezed her bowels around me. I loved this passion. I savored it so much. She gripped me with her anal sheath. She massaged me with her hot asshole. "Make me cum, Mrs. Waters! Make me cum with that fine asshole!"

"I will!" she squealed as she plunged her bowels down me, my fingers rubbing at her juicy twat. "So hard. You'll just flood me with all your cummies! And I'll cum! And you'll cum! Yay!"

"Yay!" my sister and Tina cheered.

I shuddered, savoring that hot asshole working up and down my dick. It was perfect. This was just an amazing moment. I loved every second of that amazing asshole gripping me. I shuddered, enjoying myself so much. I would have such a big burst of pleasure.

My nuts tightened as she impaled her asshole down my cock. She squeezed about my bowels and slid back up me. She held me in that tight embrace. I groaned as she reached the pinnacle of my cock. She plunged down me.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I rubbed at her clit.

I massaged her bud as she clenched her anal sheath around my dick. My left hand squeezed her boob as I diddled her clit. She whimpered, her head tossing. I knew she was close. So was I. I ached to cum in her bowels.

"Yes!" she moaned. "Yes, yes, yes! So goody good! Eric!"

Her anal sheath wend wild around my cock.

Pussy cream gushed out and bathed my hand. I rubbed at her folds, loving the feel of her bowels spasming around my dick. Her hot flesh massaged me. Another orgasm built and built. It was an incredible rush. I surged toward that powerful eruption.

I exploded into her asshole. I groaned with each blast of jizz that flooded her asshole. The pleasure slammed through me. I reveled in the heat gushing through my body. I groaned at how delicious it felt to have her anal rippling around me.

"Such goody cummies in my butt!" squealed Mrs. Waters as she bucked on me.

"Lucky ducky!" Cherry groaned.

"Cummies, Mommy, cummies!" cheered Tina.

I groaned, enjoying that hot delight so much. It was a wild ride. A big smile spread on my lips as I emptied my nuts into that hot asshole. I loved every moment of it. I savored every last second of this heat rushing through me.

The pleasure soaked every bit of me. I sucked in a deep breath as I spilled the last of my cum into her bowels. I brimmed with such joy. I closed my eyes, savoring this heat. It was a great moment to experience.

When I opened them. Mom was standing nearby holding a plate with a sandwich. Turkey sandwich with cheese, mustard, and dill pickles on it with a pile of potato chips on the side. I grinned at the sight of them.

"Thanks, Mom," I groaned. "So you can still make a sandwich!"

"I'm a mommy-bimbo!" she said, smiling. "I lovey dove dove taking care of my son and my daughter and my other daughter and my pussy-friend."

"Mrs. Waters, get off me so Tina can suck my dick clean of your ass," I said. "Mom, go make sandwiches for yourself and everyone else."

"Right!" she said as Mrs. Waters slid off my dick.

I took the plate, moaning as I enjoyed that last glide of the hot bowels. She slipped off the couch and stretched, her big boobs jiggling. She moved out of the way for her daughter to eagerly run over, drop to her knees, and suck on my dirty dick.

Tina opened her mouth wide and swallowed my cock. I groaned as she did that. She swallowed my dirty dick as I shifted the plate in my grip. Tina bobbed her mouth as I grabbed the sandwich. I was starving.

I bit into the sandwich my mom made as my bimbo suckled on my dick.

The pickle crunched as I savored the taste of the spicy mustard, the Swiss cheese, and the turkey. All these flavors mixed together. I groaned, savoring the sandwich and the bimbo-slut sucking on my dirty dick.

Tina bobbed her head as I devoured that sandwich. I devoured every bit of it in five big bites, just gulping it down. She moaned around my cock as I set the plate aside on the end table and snacked on the potato chips.

I loved the way my bimbo-girlfriend suckled on my dick. She nursed on me with passion, staring up at me with her green eyes full of love. I smiled and grabbed my phone. I had to take a picture of her like this. I snapped it.

"Eric's bimbo-girlfriend sucks his dirty dick clean of her own mother's asshole!" was the caption from the app. Fuck, how did it know that much?

It was an incredible app.

Then I noticed that both Mrs. Juarez and Barbie had leveled. I smiled, savoring that hot mouth sucking on my cock and polishing me clean. I clicked on Mrs. Juarez, expecting to see just one thing to upgrade her into.

She had two.

I blinked in surprise at the sight of Deep Throat Specialist and Pussy Licking Specialist. I didn't need to have a bimbo who was amazing at pussy licking, so I selected Deep Throat Specialist. For Barbie, she only had one choice: Ass to Mouth Specialist.

Easy pick.

I set my phone down. I grabbed another handful of chips and munched on them as I savored Tina's blowjob. She polished my pole. She suckled on me with such passion. I loved every second of her nursing on me. She brought me even closer to cumming.

She polished my pole with hunger, bobbing her head and working her lips up and down my cock. I licked off the salt and grease from my fingers. This was so good. Being blown while enjoying lunch was an awesome treat.

"Damn," I panted.

My nuts tightened beneath the sucking force of my bimbo-girlfriend.

She loved me with all her might as I rose closer and closer to cumming. I would flood her mouth with so much cum. She wanted it. Ached for it. I had my lunch, and now my bimbo-girlfriend wanted hers. That thought was so hot.

"Fuck," I groaned and erupted into my bimbo-girlfriend's mouth.

I pumped spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth. I loved the way she gulped it down. She squealed as she did. The other bimbos were giggling and laughing in the kitchen. I shuddered, flooding Tina with all my jizz.

She gulped it down. I loved the sounds of her swallowing it as the pleasure rushed through me. I leaned back against the couch, my eyes closing. It felt so good. All that rapture slamming into my mind made me shiver. I groaned, sleep falling on me.

"Shit," I groaned as I fired more and more of my cum into Tina's mouth.

She suckled it all down. She nursed hard on me. I trembled, the ecstasy smothering my thoughts. I suckled in a deep breath as a warmth suffused me. This pleasant bliss hugged me as I fired the last of my cum into Tina's mouth.

My stomach was full. My balls were empty.

I closed my eyes and drifted down into sleep.

* * *

I woke up to the sound of the front door opening. "Eric! Eric! I did it! I was such a gloryhole slut and my husband watched and he jerked off and said I was sexy and hot and he wished he could fuck me, but he didn't have the money, and I swallowed so much cummies, and I had so much jizz fired in my booty and my cunny! Ay carambai, it was so awesomey!"

I sat up to see Mrs. Juarez standing in the doorway, naked. Her big, golden-brown tits swayed. She had so much jizz running down her thighs. More stained her lips and had dried on her chin. She looked like a mess.

How had she even gotten here? How did she know to come here?

Right, right, the bimbo app.

"Awesome," I said as I heard a heavy engine growling then turned off. "You were great!"

Footsteps ran up then Barbie burst in sort of wearing her cheer uniform. She had the skirt, but it seemed so much shorter and her top was pulled up to show off her round boobs. They bounced as her blonde hair swayed around her tan face. Jizz dripped down her thighs, too.

"Eric! Eric!" she squealed, bouncing up and down. "I was such a great prostytute for you." She said prostitute in a funny way. "I sold my pussy and my booty and my mouth and my bootyhole and my cunnyhole and my goodyhole all for you! Yay!"

"Great," I said as a man than entered.

A tall and muscular man in a wife-beater t-shirt and blue jeans. He looked like a construction worker. He glared at me and I was so aware I was naked. I covered my dick, my cheeks burning. He was old enough to be my dad.