The Bimbo App 17

Story Info
The busty weather girl gets turned into a wanton bimbo!
7.7k words
4.58
18.3k
23

Part 23 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbofying the Hot Weather Girl

Bill Crest

Maggie Storm, the hot weather girl from Channel 4, giggled behind me, her heels clicking on the sidewalk as she followed me to my truck. The first of the two women I had to trade that little creep who owned my daughter had been bimbofied. He wanted this slut and a famous porn star.

I had no fucking clue how I was getting the second.

I wrenched open the door to my truck and climbed in. I slid across the bench seat to the steering wheel. Maggie Storm followed in, her red hair swaying. She wore a beige trench coat, her legs clad in nylons.

"Ooh, ooh, a truck," she said. "Wow. This is so neaty. I bet we could endure all sorts of naughty weather in here! There's a twenty-thirteen percent chance of rain! And that's rain!" She had such a serious look on her face that was at odds with the empty-headed gleam in her eyes. "Then there's lightning. Clash!" She clapped her hands together.

"Right, right," I said. "What do you have under that trench coat."

"Under?" She stared down at it. "I don't remember! Let's find out!"

She opened her trench coat and revealed a light-blue blouse and a gray skirt. The blouse had a nice V neckline to show off her killer cleavage. She must be wearing a push-up bra to make those big tits look so prominent. The eye-candy of channel 4.

"Ooh, ooh, I have clothes on!" she said as my dick got so hard.

"Yep," I said and unzipped my pants. I reached in and pulled out my cock. "You have clothes on."

"Cock!" Her eyes stared at it like a cat at a laser pointer shining on a wall. She followed the minute movements of it. "There's a fifty-eighty percenty chance of a blowjob storm!"

She leaned over and engulfed the crown of my cock. She swallowed it. I groaned as her mouth slid over the crown of my dick. She swallowed my cock with her hot lips. I shuddered at the feel of her sucking on me. She nursed with passion on my dick.

It was an incredible rush to have her nursing on me like that. She suckled with the excitement only a bimbo-whore could have. I groaned as I savored the way she bobbed her mouth. She worked her lips up and down my dick, suckling with might.

"Shit, that's good," I groaned. "That's fucking amazing. Just like that. Goddamn, that's absolutely fantastic. Yes, yes, just work that mouth up and down my dick. Damn, you're an amazing whore. Yes, yes, just the best fucking weather girl in the business."

She squealed in delight. The bimbo weather girl nursed on me with passion. She suckled with all the force of a tornado. I groaned, leaning back in my seat. I closed my eyes and enjoyed Maggie Storm blowing me.

Maggie fucking Storm had her mouth working up and down my dick. I groaned as she drove me wild with her sucking. My nuts twitched and throbbed in her mouth. This was an incredible rush. She was just fantastic. I enjoyed every last second of this bliss. My hands clenched and relaxed.

"That's it," I groaned. "Such a good weather girl. Damn, you're going to get all that cum you crave. Hundred percent chance of jizz!"

She ripped her mouth off my cock and giggled, "Never ever never be oney hundred percenty." She grinned. "Weather is a fi... a fick... Weather is dummy stupid and doesn't always do what you want it to. Be ninety-fivey-twenty percent."

"Just suck my cock, slut," I growled.

"I lovey sucking dicks," she moaned. "I suck my news manager's dick all the time. And he cums on my tits and then I do the news with his jizzies all over them like snow and I feel so naughty and it makes me so wetty so that he fucks me when I'm done and fills me with his cummies and says I'm a very, very goody weather girl. Just the bestest in the biz."

"God, you were a bimbo-whore before I bimbofied you," I groaned. "Well, he doesn't get to fuck you any longer. I own your ass." For now.

"Yay!" she squealed. "My ass is so happy to be owned by you, Bill!"

She swallowed my cock again. I groaned as she suckled on me. How the fuck did she know my name? I didn't say it. Was that the app? I had only bimbofied my three ex-wives, and they all knew who I was.

Fuck, I didn't care. I had Maggie Storm sucking my dick. The ditzy redhead nursed on me with passion. I just savored it, her mouth working up and down my dick. She was so one-hundred percent getting a mouthful of my jizz.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed her sucking me as I was parked on the street, the meter ticking down. I still had twenty minutes on it. I would get my money's worth. I hated coming into the city. But this was worth it.

She worked her mouth up and down my cock with passion. She nursed on me with all her might. I loved that wonderful suction. It was fantastic to enjoy. My heart pounded in my chest as I loved the way that hot mouth suckled on me.

"Fucking whore," I groaned. "That's it. Suck my dick. That's what a good weather girl does. She sucks her owner's dick!"

She moaned around my cock. I bet that made her happy.

I groaned as the pressure at the tip of my cock swelled. I loved what she did to me. That felt amazing. The pressure in my nuts swelled for that bursting point. I would just erupt into her mouth. Just flood her with all the cum that I had.

She slobbered on my cock. She suckled with such passion. I enjoyed every last second of her blowjob. I would have a mighty cum. Just flood her mouth with everything that I had. I groaned, my face twisting in delight. She had a mouth on her.

"Goddamn," I groaned. "Fuck, that's good. Damn, just keep sucking on me, whore."

She did. She suckled with such magnificent delight on my cock. I couldn't last much longer. I grabbed a fistful of her red hair and held her down. Not that any bimbo wouldn't be eager to swallow my cum. I shuddered and erupted.

"Yes!" I growled and bucked.

My cock spurted into her mouth. Maggie Storm gulped down my cum. She swallowed that delight. It was an incredible rush to have her swallowing my jizz. I loved erupting into her mouth, the ecstasy slamming into my mind.

Blast after blast of rapture fired from my cock and burst across my thoughts. I loved every last second of this delight. The pleasure swept through me. I groaned as she gulped down my cum. She moaned and shifted around.

"Maggie fucking Storm," I breathed, my eyes closed as I enjoyed erupting one last time.

The bliss of cumming swept through me. I breathed slowly, reveling in the power I had over Maggie Storm. I had one of the whores down to get back my daughter. Barbie would be coming home to me. She would be my bimbo.

* * *

Eric Murphy

Mrs. Juarez came back all happy after a day of being a gloryhole bimbo. The married teacher hummed, her hands rubbing at her belly while cum spilled down her thighs. She looked so happy, so eager to fuck me, but I sent her to the shower.

I wasn't about to touch her when she was soaked in other men's cum.

She hit Level 3 today and had made me $11,575. I cashed out what she made. After the App took its 10% cut, $10,417.50 was deposited into my PayPal account. I now had a balance of $28,980.26.

"Christ," I groaned as I stared at the total. It was so much money. I couldn't even imagine having that much money. "Fuck, Christ, fuck."

"I wanna fuck!" Mrs. Mayers pouted as I stared at the total. My newest bimbo was looking so eager. She had to go off to be a barfly bimbo-whore soon, but there was time to enjoy her mouth. "Pleasey please, Eric!"

"Sure, sure," I said. "Come sit on my dick!"

"Yay," the MILF from next door squealed. I loved watching her do her yoga in her backyard, now she was my bimbo and her husband was a third cuckold simp.

The busty and gorgeous Mrs. Mayers straddled me. She had a toned and athletic body. Yoga kept her in amazing shape. Her short bob of auburn hair swayed around her face. She had such a soccer mom haircut. Her green eyes sparkled as she grabbed my dick and lifted it up to her pussy.

I shuddered as the sexy MILF plunged her cunt down my dick. The wonderful warmth of her married pussy engulfed my cock. I loved cucking her husband. It was so hot having this busty wife impaled on my shaft. She squeezed down on me.

I groaned as she lifted her twat up my dick. It was just an amazing rush to have her hot pussy around my cock. I loved the tightness of her cunt as she rode me. She gripped my shoulders and moaned in delight.

"Ooh, ooh, I get to ride the bestest besty best cock in the wholly world!" she moaned as her pussy slammed down me.

"That's fucking right," I groaned, savoring that wonderful pussy sliding up and down me. "Damn, that's good. That's so fucking good. Just work that pussy up and down my dick. Just like that."

She smiled and nodded, riding me with her hot twat. I groaned, savoring the rush of her snatch gripping my dick. She wiggled her hips from side to side, stirring her cunt around my dick. The pleasure swept through me.

I loved that married pussy riding me. I gripped her rump, savoring her hot twat massaging my dick. Her boobs bounced before me. I groaned and buried my face in between her breasts. I loved those soft tits around my head.

"Yay!" she squealed and hugged me to her boobs. I rubbed my face back and forth between them as she worked up and down me. "So goody of you to let me do this!"

"Yeah," I groaned, loving her hot pussy slamming down my cock before she slid back up me. I groaned at how wonderful that was. She had such an amazing snatch. "Shit, that's good."

"So goody great, Eric!" she whimpered. "Ooh, ooh, that's juts amazey great. I lovey it so much! My pussy lovey doveys your biggie cock and kisses it! Yay, yay, do you enjoy my pussy kisses!"

"So fucking much," I groaned. "But it's more like a pussy blowjob."

She giggled. "So funny! My pussy is all blowy your cock and making it wanna just bursty in me! Then I get cummies! Yippee!"

She plunged her cunt down my cock with such enthusiasm. I groaned into her breasts, squeezing her butt-cheeks. Her rump flexed beneath my fingers as she worked her twat up and down my dick. She massaged me with that delicious snatch, sending me closer and closer to cumming in her.

I would just erupt in her snatch. Just flood her with my jizz. It was a fantastic rush having her cunt work up and down my dick. I loved how she massaged me with that hot twat. She held me with it. I groaned, reveling in this passion.

She undulated her hips and stirred her cunt around my dick. She massaged me with that hot twat. Her pussy caressed me and drove me wild. I loved it so much. I hurtled closer and closer to cumming in her snatch. I would just fill her cunt with all my spunk. I couldn't wait to flood her.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned as she slammed her twat down my dick. "Fuck, that's good. That's so good."

"It's goody great!" she moaned. "My pussy blowyjob will make you bursty so hard, Eric! I lovey your cock and your dick and you oh so muchy much!"

"Good," I growled as she squeezed her hot cunt around my dick. The pressure grew and grew in my nuts. I rose toward that mighty bursting point. I would just flood her with all my jizz. I ached to erupt in her. I groaned as I came closer and closer to spurting my jizz into her twat. "Fuck, that's amazing. Keep riding me like that!"

She slammed down my cock then rose back up me. My nuts tightened as her hot, married twat massaged me. Her juicy flesh squeezed about my dick, swelling me toward the bursting point. I had such a big load of cum for the whore.

Her hot twat worked up and down me. My fingers tightened into her butt-cheeks. I rubbed my face back and forth between her big boobs. She moaned, bouncing on my dick and gasping our her delight. I just wanted to feel her cumming on me.

"Ooh, ooh, it's so goody riding your cock!" she squealed. "I'm a cowgirly rodeo slut!"

What?

Her pussy slammed down my cock and convulsed. I loved the way her hot cunt rippled around my dick. That was a fantastic sensation. She nursed on me with that delicious snatch. I loved every second of her twat spasming around me. My fingers dug into her rump.

I erupted into her cunt.

The pleasure slammed through me as I flooded my married bimbo with my cum. I filled her to the brim with blast after blast of my jizz. It was an incredible rush to have all that jizz erupting from my cock. I basted her snatch.

"Ooh, ooh, cummies in my cunny!" the climaxing bimbo moaned, holding me tight to her breasts.

I groaned between those lush tits as I pumped her cunt full of my spunk. I filled her with my seed as her hot pussy rippled around me. She suckled at me with that wonderful twat. It felt so amazing. I erupted into her snatch again and again.

The pleasure slammed into my mind again and again. I was in heaven as I unloaded into her snatch. I filled her up. Her cunt rippled around me, suckling out every drop of cum that I had in my nuts. Bliss filled me as I finished erupting.

"Damn," I groaned, my head lolling back on the couch. I stared up at the ceiling, feeling so damned good right now.

"Ooh, I have to get going to the bar!" Mrs. Mayers gasped and lifted her cunt off my cock. She darted for the coat rack and grabbed her beige trench coat. She pulled that on as Mrs. Waters came down the stairs to go work her shift at the strip-club. "Bye, Eric!"

"Bye-bye!" Mrs. Waters said.

The two bimbos were out the door while a naked and wet Mrs. Juarez rubbed at her pussy. She looked so eager for me. I smiled at her and grabbed my phone. She had hit Level 3. All the other bimbos so far had a choice at Level 3, but she had already had one at Level 2, whether she would be a cocksucker or a pussy licker.

I tapped her profile on the app and saw that there was no choice for me to pick at Level 3. She would become a Cum Slut Bimbo. She would crave cum so much. Just want to drink it down, preferably straight from the source.

She licked her lips and stared at my wet dick. A new perk popped up for her now that she was Level 3. The Gloryhole Slut Extraordinaire perk costed 30 Bimbo Crystals and would allow her to earn 25% more at the gloryhole.

An easy buy. It dropped me to 339 Crystals.

The jangle of handcuffs echoed through the house. I looked up to see Tina racing from the back with her handcuffs in hand and her nurse hat on her head. My bimbo-girlfriend had that look in her eyes. She still loved bondage even as a nurse dedicated to taking care of me.

"Eric, Eric, I lovey you oh, so much with all my heart!" She shook the cuffs before me. "Please, please, lovey me back with all your heart and cock and soul and cum and handcuffs!"

I smiled at her and took the cuffs from her. "Hand behind your back, Nurse Tina! You've been bad!"

"I have!" Her eyes widened and tears filled in them. "I don't mean to be b-bad. I'm so sorry!"

I winced and now I felt bad. "No, no, you've been... naughty. And have to be cuffed. You're never bad, Tina. You're an amazing nurse bimbo-girlfriend."

She instantly brightened up. "Yay! I'm not bad, I'm naughty and goody and wondermustful!"

"Sure, sure, whatever made-up words you want to say," I said. "Now turn around to be cuffed!"

She turned around and thrust her hands behind her back. Her cute rump wiggled at me while her pussy juices already trickled down her thighs from her shaved cunt. I slapped the cuff on her right wrist then her left. They ratcheted but not tight. I didn't want to hurt her.

"Now, fall to your knees and lick out Mrs. Juarez's pussy!" I growled. "Stat!"

"Yes, Dr. Eric, sir!" she squealed.

Tina darted to our teacher, red hair flying behind my girlfriend. She dropped to her knees and pressed her face into the bimbo-teacher's cunt. The Latina MILF gasped in delight, her golden-brown boobies jiggling.

"¡Ay carambaiiiii!" she moaned, her body shaking. "That's so goody of you. Ooh, ooh, such a naughty and nicey nurse. I lovey you, Tina!"

"I lovey you and your pussy and your cunt and all your nummy juices!" Tina moaned, her voice muffled by the teacher's hot cunt.

I smiled and moved up behind my bimbo. I was so ready to just fuck her hard. I dropped to my knees and rubbed my wet cock into her hot vulva. I thrust into my bimbo-girlfriend's cunt. She moaned in delight as filled up her pussy.

It was so delicious being in her snatch. She was even tighter than Mrs. Mayers. This wasn't a whore's pussy. Only my dick had ever been in this cunt. Would ever be in this cunt. I would never, ever give this slut up.

I pumped away at her twat. I fucked the girl I loved. My best friend. God, I would marry her one day. Make her my bimbo-bride. I smiled as I thought of that. I pounded her with force. I thrust to the hilt in her cunt again and again.

"Ooh, ooh, such a naughty putay girl!" moaned Mrs. Juarez. She squirmed there, grinding her thick bush into my girlfriend's face. "Yes, yes, just all lickying me! Ooh, ooh, just loveying my coño!"

"Yes, love that coño," I groaned, fucking my girlfriend in the cunt hard. I pounded her snatch. She had just a wonderful twat. "Eat her out and drown in her pussy cream, Nurse Tina! That's what naughty girls have to do!"

"Yeppers!" she moaned, her cuffs rattling. Her fingers twitched. She licked at the Hispanic bimbo's twat, just feasting on her. It was hot to witness.

I loved the sight as I fucked my bimbo-girlfriend's cunt. I pounded her with force. I buried deep and hard into her as she ate out the whore's cunt. Our bimbo-teacher gasped and groaned in delight, loving what Nurse Tina did.

The naughty bimbo-nurse feasted on the teacher's cunt. I knew Tina was in heaven right now. She had her hands cuffed and her pussy full of my cock. Plus, she had the bonus of devouring another bimbo's snatch.

I could feel the happiness from how she squeezed her cunt around my dick. She massaged me with her hot snatch as I fucked her cunt with force. I buried into her again and again, my nuts slapping into her taint.

"Yummy pussy!" moaned the naughty bimbo-nurse. "It tastes so healthy and goody and perfecty and nummy!"

"I'm so glad to hear that," I groaned as I fucked into her snatch. "Yes, yes, you have to keep all my bimbo-whores healthy, Nurse Tina!"

"I'm on it, Dr. Eric!" she moaned, her pussy clamping down on my dick.

"You're a doctor?" Mrs. Juarez gasped. "Oh, oh, I always knew you were a smartypantsy boy! Yay! That's so neaty! Dr. Eric!"

I groaned as I fucked into my girlfriend's cunt. Bimbos were so impressionable. I loved it. I thrust to the hilt in Tina's cunt again and again. It was just so hot having her pussy around my cock. She held me tight as I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her with such force. It was a delight to fuck her like this. To experience this joy around my dick.

She had such a wonderful cunt around my cock. It was fantastic to enjoy. Just a wonderful moment to fuck her twat. I enjoyed every last second of her hot cunt around my dick. She would have me cumming soon. I would be erupting into her twat.

Just filling my cuffed bimbo-nurse with my jizz.

Mrs. Juarez moaned, her big, golden-brown tits jiggling over my head. She swayed from side to side there, her face twisting in delight. She quivered there as I fucked to the hilt in that hot and tight nurse cunt. I pounded her hard and fast.

My dick buried deep and hard into her snatch. I fucked her with force. I loved how she gripped me. She held me tight with that amazing twat. She felt so good about me. I loved every thrust into her snatch. I churned her up, her cunt massaging me.

"Ooh, ooh, Dr. Eric," she moaned. "My sexy wexy boyfriend! I lovey it when you fuck me while I'm doing my checkies ups of pussies! Ooh, I have to wiggle about in her cunty hole like this!"

Mrs. Juarez gasped. "Yes, yes, checky up my pussy! I lovey it. Ooh, ooh, such a good putay nurse! Tina! Tina!"