The Bimbo App 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slammed to the hilt in my girlfriend's cunt as she feasted on the teacher's twat. I stirred her up, my nuts slapping into her shaved vulva. Into her clit. She moaned, her cuffs rattling as she feasted on hot pussy.

Owning my bimbos was so wild.

I fucked her hard and fast, the pressure building in my nuts. I hurtled toward that moment of eruption. I wanted to burst in her cunt. I just ached to explode in her. It would be so fantastic. The pleasure built and built in my nuts.

I loved plunging away at her snatch. I fucked her with force. I pounded her with everything that I had. It was just so great to slam into her. She moaned into Mrs. Juarez's pussy. The teacher tossed her head, her dark hair dancing.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so goody!" gasped Mrs. Juarez. "I'm gonna cummies! ¡Ay carambaiiii!"

She bucked as she drowned my bimbo-girlfriend in pussy cream. It was so hot to watch as I fucked to the hilt in Tina's cunt. She moaned as she licked up the juices. My cock churned up her twat, my nuts about to erupt.

"You did a great job, Nurse Tina!" I groaned. "Just fantastic job!"

"Yay!" she squealed, her pussy clamping down on my cock. "I did an awesomey job. Yay!"

Her pussy went wild around my cock. She squealed as she came. I groaned as her pussy rippled around my dick. It was wonderful having all that bliss washing around me. The pleasure suckled at me as I buried to the hilt in her cunt.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned as I erupted into Nurse Tina's pussy.

"Cummies!" she gasped, her cunt spasming around my erupting dick.

I spurted my jizz into her cunt. Each blast sent bliss sweeping through my body and crashing into my mind. I groaned with each eruption as I basted my bimbo-girlfriend's twat in my seed Her pussy writhed around me. She suckled at me.

I groaned while Mrs. Juarez whimpered. Her head tossed and boobs jiggled as she ground her furred muff on my bimbo-girlfriend's mouth. Tina's twat suckled at my dick. She nursed out my cum. I grunted as I filled her with my jizz.

"Nurse Tina!" gasped the bimbo-teacher. Her boobs jiggled. "Oh, that's so good, Nurse Tina!"

"Yes, it is," I groaned, my cock throbbing in Tina's pussy. I erupted one last time. "Fuck, you're great!"

"I am greaty great!" Tina squealed. She ripped her mouth from the teacher's pussy and turned around on her knees, her cunt sliding off my cock. She had such a big smile on her lips. She couldn't throw her arms around my neck, they were cuffed behind her, but she could kiss me.

Her lips were soaked in spicy pussy cream. I loved that so much. It was a wonderful moment to experience. I kissed her. She thrust her tongue into my mouth. She flicked around in me. I shuddered at how good that was.

I stroked my hands down her side as we made out. Her boobs rubbed into my chest, her nipples hard. I loved kissing her. I gripped her hips, my dick dripping in her pussy cream. She whimpered into the kiss, so loving.

"I need the cummies in her!" exploded from Mrs. Juarez. "Now, now, now! There are jizzies to lick up! Please, please, I have to lick them up and enjoy them and drink them out of her pussy!"

I broke the kiss and smiled. "Tina, you have to sit on her face. It's the only fair way she can get the cum out of your pussy with you cuffed. She needs it! Stat!"

"Righty away, Dr. Eric," Tina said, grinning from ear to ear. "I lovey you so much. I'm your nursey-girlfriend!"

"Yes, you are," I said.

She moved on her knees as Mrs. Juarez sank onto her back. The MILF lay there, her big boobs piling into two lush mounds. They were so hot to look at. I loved the sight as I grabbed a throw pillow off the couch. Mom kept them scattered about.

I lifted Mrs. Juarez's hips and shoved it beneath. Her rump settled down on it. That was perfect. I loved how it elevated her up to the perfect position to fuck her. My dick was so hard. Just so eager to pound her asshole.

Tina planted her bald muff on the teacher's mouth. The bimbo-nurse gasped, her hands bound behind her back. She shuddered, her round boobs jiggling. She moaned, her face twisting in delight. Mrs. Juarez trembled as she licked all the cum out of Tina's cunt.

"Cummies," sighed the teacher in relief.

She really was a cum-slut now.

I smiled and pressed my wet cock into the teacher's butt-crack. I found her asshole and thrust against it. She moaned into my bimbo-girlfriend's cunt. That was hot to hear as I drilled again that backdoor. The teacher's anal ring widened and widened.

She moaned as her asshole slid around my cock. I groaned as I sank into the velvety grip of her backdoor. I loved the way her bowels engulfed me. She had such a wonderful grip on my cock. It was just fantastic to be all the way in her.

"Shit," I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good. Damn!"

"¡Ay carambaii!" whimpered the MILF. "You're so naughty, Dr. Eric! Ooh, ooh, your biggie dick is in my buttyhole!"

"Yep, part of your exam," I groaned. "Rectal examine. I have to ass-fuck you while you lick my cum out of Nurse Tina's yummy cunt!"

"I have a yummy cunt!" Tina squealed in delight and bounded on the teacher's face. "Yippee!"

I sank to the hilt in Mrs. Juarez's asshole. The bimbo-teacher moaned, her boobs jiggling as she gripped my cock in her bowels. I loved that wonderful filling of having her around me. It was an exciting rush to have all her velvety sheath squeezing about me.

I gripped her hips and drew back my dick. She moaned into my bimbo-girlfriend's pussy. I loved the sounds that Tina made as she squirmed on the teacher's mouth. Tina whimpered, her red hair dancing and boobs bouncing. She looked so sexy with her nurse's cap perched on her head.

"Lick all the cummies out of my pussy, staty!" gasped Nurse Tina. "Ooh, ooh, that's it. Licky my pussy, you slutty patient! Yes, you have to eat all the cummies out of me! Dr. Eric says so! He's always super righty!"

"Yes, I am," I growled, fucking to the hilt in the teacher's tight bowels again and again.

I reveled in her velvety sheath squeezing around me. She massaged me with that delicious asshole. I loved pumping away at her. She gripped me with force. She drove me wild with her tight bowels. It was an exciting moment. I fucked into her hard and fast. I thrust to the hilt in her again and again.

She squeezed down on me. She held me tight with her bowels. I loved how she gripped me with her anal sheath. I fucked to the hilt in her again and again. It was just fantastic to feel her squeezing her bowel around my dick.

"Dr. Eric!" Mrs. Juarez moaned. "Ooh, ooh, you're examining my buttyhole with your big dick! It's so awesomey! Ooh, mi hermosaiii is such a studly hunk! I lovey your dick in me! I lovey you!"

"Love you, too," I groaned.

"And you love me!" squealed Tina, squirming on the bimbo-teacher's mouth. "You love my boobies and my pussy and my buttyhole and my lips and my nipples and my eyes and my kisses and my blowyjobs and my pussy examines!"

"God, yes," I groaned. "I love my naughty nurse!"

She squealed and ground her cunt onto her teacher's lips. I loved the way she squirmed there. It was such an amazing moment to have all this rapture sweeping through me. I shuddered, pumping away at the teacher's asshole.

I groaned with each thrust into her anal sheath. I loved how she gripped me with her asshole. She had just a wonderful hold on my aching dick. I pounded her hard, my nuts slapping into her taint. I rose toward my orgasm.

I would have a big one. Just flood her with all my jizz. I couldn't wait to unload in her. Just to pump my spunk into her snatch. I thrust into her hard and fast. I pounded her with force. I loved how she gripped me.

She held me with her tight asshole. Thrust to the hilt in her again and again. I loved how she felt around my cock. She had such an amazing grip on my dick. That was fantastic. It was just the best delight to enjoy.

"Ooh, ooh, there's no more cummies, but there's juicies!" squealed Mrs. Juarez.

"Yes, yes, drink, my healthy and vitimany pussy juices!" gasped Nurse Tina.

"So fucking healthy," I groaned as I fucked the teacher's asshole.

I pounded her hard and fast. I thrust to the hilt in her anal sheath again and again. I pounded her with force. I loved hammering with all that I had. She squeezed her bowels down around me, bringing me closer and closer to cumming in her.

I just wanted to explode in her bowels. I fucked her so hard. I pounded her with such force. It was just such a wonderful thrill to hammer her. I felt it was fantastic to pump away at her pussy. I thrust to the hilt in her.

"Ooh, ooh," Tina moaned, her head tossing. "Yeppers!"

She shuddered and bucked on the teacher. Tina's tits bounced. Her cuffs rattled as she drowned the teacher in hot cunt cream. It was a delicious sight to watch. I thrust to the hilt in Mrs. Juarez's bowels over and over again.

She squeezed her asshole twat around my dick. She licked up the cream gushing out of Tina's snatch. It was just a hot time to hammer into the teacher's velvety hole. I loved it so much. I fucked her with force, the pressure in my nuts about to burst.

"¡Ay carambaiiiiii!" she howled, her asshole convulsing around my dick.

I groaned at the pleasure rippling around my dick. It was magnificent. I thrust to the hilt in her asshole and erupted. The pleasure swept through me. I shuddered, exploding again and again into her spasming bowels.

"Shit," I groaned as I flooded her asshole with my jizz.

The ecstasy slammed through me. The pleasure crashed into my mind. I groaned with each eruption. I watched Tina's tits bounce as she squirmed through her orgasm. I grunted through mine, reveling in the euphoria firing from my dick.

Mrs. Juarez's hot asshole milked my cock. She worked out all the cum in my balls. I groaned as I erupted one last time into her flesh. I panted as the pleasure peaked in me. I sucked in deep breaths, enjoying this buzzing delight.

It was a perfect passion to have all this ecstasy sweeping through me. I felt so good right now. Just so damned amazing. I licked my lips, my body humming from the delight. This was just an excellent moment.

"Fuck," I groaned. "Damn, that's good."

I felt so good as I pulled out of her asshole. I rose, my mind whirling with the possibilities. I sank down on the couch and grabbed my phone. I really wanted to go see my dad and show off the bimbo app to him, and that meant flying out to him.

But taking all my bimbos on a normal flight didn't seem like a good idea. So it had to be a private jet. I started googling how much it cost to charter a private jet. As I did, Tina crawled to me on her knees and reached me.

"Dr. Eric, let me cleany up your instratament!" she said, stumbling over that last word. "So dirty!"

She engulfed my dirty dick and suckled on me as I googled. Mrs. Juarez meanwhile reached behind her and scooped up my jizz leaking out of her butthole. She licked up the jizz off her finger with greedy hunger.

Tina's mouth felt delicious on my cock. She bobbed up and down as I started searching. I found one company that specialized in chartering private jets. I poked around the website. With how many bimbos I had, we'd need at least a mid-sized jet to fly us across the country. That would cost $4500 an hour.

That actually was cheaper than I imagined. I mean, It was more than what my mom made in a month, but I thought it would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. This would be as much as buying a car.

Fuck, that was insane.

Tina suckled hard as I figured this out. I had to do a trip calculator to learn that it would be a five-hour flight, plus an hour on the ground on both ends for a total of 7 hours. $31,000. That should make my jaw drop, but...

I would make that by morning with the work Mrs. Waters and Mrs. Mayers did.

Yeah, I would drop in on Dad. I bet he'd love this app.

* * *

Bill Crest

Back in my apartment, I had Maggie Storm eating out the cunt of my first ex-wife. Jennifer was smiling at me with such love in her empty-headed eyes. Her blonde hair spilled around her face while her big, fake titties quivered.

"Ooh, ooh, she's all lickying me!" Jennifer purred. "Just all lickedying up a storm!"

"I love storms!" Maggie moaned, her naked rump wiggling at me. I smiled as I moved to fuck her in the ass. I was so ready to enjoy that slut's asshole. I would bugger her hard. I already had left a load in her shaved cunt that dripped down her thighs. "Stormy storms are the bestest storms! I chased a tornado once and it was all grrrr and roarrrrr and meany! So much fun!"

"Wow," said Patti, my second wife. She wore an apron and nothing else, the standard attire for my bimbo-wives. They all had their wedding rings on, returned to them by the App. It was an amazing thing. "That's so neaty!"

"Yep," I said and pressed my cock into that tight asshole.

Courtney, my third and youngest wife, was cooking. She was as a Bimbo Cook, so she knew what she was doing in there. She was too dumb to figure out the remote, but she could whip up something good to eat. I just needed my daughter back, and my life would be complete.

I pushed and pushed against that tight asshole. The bimbo moaned as my cock drilled against her anal ring. I smiled. I was buggering the weather girl. I had the news on and they had a substitute weather girl in her place. She was not nearly as cute as this slut.

I pushed my cock against her asshole. Her anal ring widened and widened. She whimpered into my wife's cunt. Jennifer quivered there, her eyes rolling back into her head. I loved the sight as I thrust harder against the weather-slut's asshole.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh!" Maggie Storm moaned. "Yeppers!"

My cock popped into her bowels. I sank into her velvety sheath. I smiled at that wonderful thrill. Her hot bowels engulfed my cock. I sank deeper into her anal sheath. She had such a delicious texture. It was a thrill to enjoy the weather girl in all her holes.

I bottomed out in her, my nuts resting against her taint. She moaned into Jennifer's cunt. My bimbo-wife cooed in delight. She shook her head from side to side as I just reveled in this tight sheath round my cock.

"Damn," I groaned and slid my hands down Maggie Storm's sides. I gripped her breasts. I held her tight and squeezed her boobs. I massaged them as I drew back my cock. "Goddamn! Maggie Storm, you got a tight asshole!"

"I do!" she squealed sounding so excited by this revelation.

I thrust back into her asshole, loving the way that her anal sheath gripped me. She held me tight with her wonderful bowels. I fucked her hard and fast. I pounded with force. I churned her up. She groaned, wiggling her hips from side to side.

I pounded her bowels and fucked her hard. She groaned, squeezing her asshole around my cock. She whimpered as I pounded her tight asshole. I could use her how I wanted. I owned her sexy ass. I pounded her anal sheath with force.

"Ooh, ooh, that's goody good!" Maggie Storm gasped. "A ninety-nine-thirty percenty chance of cumming!"

"Yes!" I growled, fucking her hard.

"I wanna cummy!" Jennifer moaned, her face twisting in delight. "Keep licking my twaty. That's it. Ooh, ooh, you're so goody at that!"

Maggie Storm clamped her asshole down around my cock. She gripped me as I pumped away at her anal sheath. I loved how she held me tight. It was an incredible rush to pound her bowels with hard force. She gripped me hard.

I loved the way she held me. She massaged me with her wonderful asshole. I thrust to the hilt in her again and again. I fucked her hard. I loved the way she massaged me with that hot asshole. She gripped me with it.

I grunted with each stroke into her bowels. I fucked her hard and fast. It was a fantastic rush to pound her anal sheath. She gripped my dick as I hammered her bowels. It was a delicious treat to fuck her with force.

"Ooh, ooh, that's good," she groaned. "I lovey that biggie dick creating a cummy storm in me!"

"Yes!" I growled. "Let me feel that asshole going wild!"

She moaned her delight as she licked and lapped with hunger at Jennifer's twat. I loved how I fucked her with force. I buried into her again and again. I pounded her. I fucked her hard and fast. I loved how she gripped my cock.

"Damn, damn, damn," I groaned. "That's it. That's fucking it! I'm going to spurt all my cum in this asshole!"

"Yay!" Jennifer cheered, thrusting her arms into the air and waving her fingers around.

Patti jumped up and down, clapping, her natural tits bouncing behind her apron. Her nipples peeked out as she did that. She had such a look of joy on her face. She was such a supportive wife now. No leaving me for some prick that could knock her up.

I pumped away hard at Maggie Storm's asshole. I still couldn't believe that was her real name. I buried to the hilt in her bowels again and again. She squeezed her anal sheath around me, massaging me with that delicious sheath.

The pressure in my balls swelled toward their bursting point. I groaned, loving this pleasure. I slammed deep and hard into her anal sheath. I loved the way she held me. She moaned into Jennifer's cunt as I hammered that delicious asshole.

"Ooh, ooh, I'm gonna have a cummy storm!" gasped Jennifer.

"Drench me in all your nummy rain!" moaned the weather-girl-bimbo.

She suckled on what must be my wife's clit. That was hot to hear. I loved it as I fucked deep and hard into her bowels. I buried into her again and again. I pounded her with hard strokes. I thrust to the hilt in her asshole.

"Yes! Stormies!" gasped Jennifer. She bucked, her fake tits heaving.

My first bimbo-wife came, drowning Maggie Storm in pussy cream. I loved the sounds Jennifer made as I watched her trembling through her rapture. I grunted, my nuts about to burst. I slammed to the hilt in Maggie's asshole.

"Ooh, ooh, stormy cummies!" squealed the weather girl. The bimbo's asshole convulsed around my cock. "Awesomey!"

Her asshole convulsed around my cock. She suckled at me with her hot flesh. I plunged into her and groaned as I erupted. My cum pumped into her bowels. The pleasure swept through me. The wild ecstasy crashed into my mind.

Fireworks detonated across my vision as I flooded her asshole with blast after blast of cum. The pleasure swept through me. I groaned with each eruption. I savored each eruption, the euphoria intense as her bowels spasmed around me.

"Yes, yes, all those cummies are percipitatering into my bowels!" gasped Maggie Storm. "Just a wild percipitapapitation!"

I grunted as I pumped the last of my cum into her bowels. I loved the feel of her anal sheath around my cock. She suckled at me with passion. It was an intense delight to have all that ecstasy shooting through me.

I groaned at how fantastic it was to have all this rapture shooting through me. I grunted with each blast of jizz. It was just a perfect moment. I sucked in a deep breath. I enjoyed every last second of this rapture. It was damned perfect.

"Fuck," I groaned as her asshole rippled around me.

"Ooh, ooh, that was a goody stormy!" my wife purred. "A Maggie Stormy cummy!"

"Yeppers!" the weather girl cooed, her asshole so tight around me.

I pulled out of her bowels and sat on the couch.

Patti rushed over and started sucking my dick clean. I grabbed my phone. Maggie Storm had leveled up. How did that little twerp turn my daughter into a whore? There had to be a way. One of these options had to open it up.

Huge Boobs Bimbo?

Well, men loved sluts with huge tits. I selected that one. Maggie gasped as her Double D's grew even bigger. They became so large. They were like H or even I-Cups. Like that Japanese porn star with the huge tits. Maggie giggled and grabbed her big boobs.

She squeezed them, her fingers vanishing into her pillowy softness. I stared at her. The only perk I could give her was to make her locked to me. That was the last thing I wanted. I needed to make some money, though. I had to track down that porn star.