The Bimbo App 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Patti suckled on my dirty dick, I googled Chloe Hart to see what I could learn about her. She was the other bimbo that shithead wanted. I learned her real name was Chloe Miller, she was from Nebraska, and she probably lived in LA. I sighed. That wasn't helpful.

I found her agency page and... I could book her for a shoot. She charged $3000 for a day's work, $5000 if there was anal involved. She preferred guy scenes, but would do girl-girl. If she had to travel, she had to be given good lodging and pay for her travel.

Yep, I needed to start making money. I had to get to that point where Maggie Storm was charging men for money. Did I need to level her up or... Should I just get her whoring out there? I had some buddies.

I bet I could get a gangbang together. Get a few guys to fuck her. A $100 a head. Just to jumpstart things.

"Yes," I groaned as Patti suckled on me.

I knew more than a few guys that would kill to get a piece of Maggie Storm's fine ass. I held up my phone and said, "Smile, Maggie Storm!"

She beamed at me as I took the pic and started texting my friends.

* * *

Eric Murphy

I was in the private lounge at the airport of the private jet company with all my bimbos. It had been two days since I made the decision and booked it. In that time, I made $87,885 off my working bimbos. Minus expenses, I had $113,339.26.

More than enough for the trip. With taxes, I had to pay $34,100.

I even had more bimbo crystals thanks to the midnight rolls. I had two more spins for 23 and 49 more crystals. A nice 411 for anything I might want. I had gotten a notification they would be rolling out more "customization" features soon.

Maybe that would be worth checking out. Either way, this would be a fun trip.

To be continued...