The Bimbo App 23

Story Info
The bimbofied waitress gets a salty tip from a son and dad!
7.5k words
4.56
9.8k
14

Part 29 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbofied Waitress Gets a Salty Tip

Eric Meyers

"Jesus," I muttered as I checked out the first porn vid that I had "made" with Mrs. Waters. It was up on the BimboVids website. It was crazy. It was a fully edited piece of porn as if there were two cameramen in here filming us fucking. Then it was all spliced together in an instant and uploaded to this website.

The Bimbo App was insane.

I wanted to have more fun with Level 4 Mrs. Waters. The magic of the App now made it so all her sex acts were "filmed" even when there was no way she could be filmed. My hotel room didn't have hidden cameras let alone invisible cameramen.

This App was insane, and I didn't care.

I just wanted to fuck my Porn Star Bimbo and put her up on the BimboVids website. And I wanted to put up something that was completely illegal: incest. Mother/daughter porn. None of that step-family stuff that was all over PornHub.

It was sad they couldn't have actors pretend it was real incest. But this... This would be real incest.

"Mrs. Waters, go wake up Tina and bring her out here," I said. "Let's have a mommy/daughter threesome. How does that sound?"

"That sounds uber wondermus," she said and clapped her hands together. The brunette bimbo bounced up and down before she rushed out of the room. Mrs. Mayers looked up from her pussy. She had been eating her own cunt.

Something she could do since she was such a flexible Yoga Bimbo.

Mrs. Waters was all giddy as she hurtled out of the room. She opened a door and emerged with a sleepy Tina rubbing sleep from her eyes. The faint halo glowing around my bimbo-girlfriend made me smile. She was a priestess now who could pray. I swear when she did, I felt it.

Who made this app? Some mad wizard? It had to be magic. Nothing else made sense.

"Mmm, Tina, how about we have your mother eat your pussy?" I asked her.

Tina's cute sleepiness melted away. She clapped her hands together and squealed, "I lovey when Mommy eats my naughty pussy cunny twat! I wanny that, Eric! I lovey you to deathy death! Just so much! You're my cutie lovey boyfriend!"

"That's right," I said. "I love you, too. Now sit on the couch, spread those legs, and let your mom have a good feast."

"Okey-dokey, Eric hunny!" Tina flounced onto the couch of the hotel suite. She spread her legs, her shaved pussy appearing. Her folds parted. She squirmed there, her round boobs jiggling. Her red hair tumbled around her shoulders. She probably wanted to be handcuffed our bound. That could wait.

Mrs. Waters dropped to her knees before her daughter and moaned, "Mmm, Tina! You have such a nummy pussy! I lovey eating you!"

"Me, too, Mommy!" said Tina. She clasped her hands together as her mother leaned in to feast. The glow around Tina grew brighter, her halo flaring. "Oh, Lordy, blessy my mommy as she eats my baldy beaver and makes me cummy so hard. Ameny!"

"Ameny!" Mrs. Waters purred before she buried her face into her daughter's pussy and started feasting.

I shuddered at the sight of the mother devouring her daughter's pussy. That was such a hot sight to witness. My tongue flicked over my lips as I watched the feast before me. I looked around. Definitely no any invisible cameramen here. I didn't hear a thing.

I dropped to my knees behind Mrs. Waters. Tina's face twisted in delight. She grabbed her mother's head in both hands, holding the MILF to that delicious pussy. I loved the incestuous sight. Soon, the world would, too. They would see Mrs. Waters eating her daughter's cunt.

At my orders.

I owned them both. I didn't mind if people saw my Tina, they just never would get to touch her. She was a special bimbo. I loved how she trembled and gasped as she enjoyed her mother's cunnilingus. My dick throbbed.

I pressed my dick into Mrs. Waters's cunt. I nuzzled through her bush to the folds of her pussy. I loved the feel of her married cunt. I couldn't wait for her husband to buy all the videos she starred in. That cuck was funneling me all the money he could while his wife was gangbanged night after night.

I loved this app.

I thrust to the hilt in Mrs. Waters's pussy. She moaned as her cunt clamped down on my dick. She held my cock in her tight and juicy embrace. I sank to the hilt in her twat. I loved having her hot twat around my dick. She felt amazing. I buried to the hilt in her and groaned.

"Shit," I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good."

"It's so goody great," whimpered Mrs. Waters.

"Yesy yes, fucky my mommy's naughty cunty hole," purred Tina. "I lovey you, Eric. Lordy, let Eric feel my lovey love and be blessedy as he fucks my mommy so hard and fast and hardy fast! Ameny!"

"Amen," I groaned, feeling that tingle racing through my body that made sex feel that much greater.

I loved the way Mrs. Waters's pussy gripped my dick. Her hot pussy massaged me. I plunged to the hilt in her twat. I loved how she held me tight. She massaged me with that delicious snatch. I groaned, pumping away at her. I fucked her hard and fast, reveling in her married cunt massaging me.

I savored fucking the married MILF as she ate her daughter. I pounded her hot snatch, enjoying what her husband hadn't gotten to in so long I loved this passion. I fucked that hot cunt hard and fast, my dick burying into her snatch.

She moaned into her daughter's twat. I loved the sounds she made as I fucked her with force. I pumped away at her with everything that I had. I fucked her with force. I thrust to the hilt in her cunt, the pleasure racing down my shaft.

Tina trembled, the glow around her pulsing with her gasps. Her cute boobs jiggled as her mother feasted on her. She gripped her mother's brown hair, holding onto the brown hair with her tight grip. Her head tossed from side to side.

"Oh, yesy yes, Mommy," she squealed. "You're all lickying my pussy and makying me feel so goody great!"

"You're so nummy," Mrs. Waters moaned, her hot pussy squeezing about my cock. She gripped me with that tight snatch. "Ooh, ooh, and you're fuckying my cunty twat so hard, Eric. I lovey it! You're such a goody owner. I lovey being owned and fucked and pounded and owned by you!"

"Me, too!" gasped Tina. "I lovey being your bimboy-girlfriend priestess slavey love!"

"Damn straight," I groaned. "You're my bimbo-girlfriend priestess. I fucking love owning you. I'm going to marry you, Tina!"

"Eric!" she squealed in delight. "Yesy yes! Your slavey-wife bimboy-priestess love!"

She humped her bald beaver into her mother's pussy, her joy shining out of her. Literally. She glowed brighter, her halo pulsing with her joy as I fucked her mother hard. I pounded Mrs. Water's naughty cunt, her married flesh squeezing about me.

I slammed deep and hard into her, hurtling toward my orgasm. That itch at the tip of my dick built and built while I loved how she squeezed about me and wiggled her hips. She moaned into her daughter's pussy.

"Mommy! Mommy!" gasped Tina. "I'm gonna be Eric's bimboy-wifey slave!"

"Yay!" Mrs. Waters squealed. "Ooh, ooh, let Mommy just licky your pussy all up!"

Tina squirmed there, gasping out in delight as her mother feasted. Mrs. Waters's head moved as she devoured her daughter's pussy. I loved fucking the MILF as she pleasured Tina. The incestuous moment was so hot. I was glad to share in it. I fucked to the hilt in Mrs. Waters's cunt.

My nuts tightened as they slapped into Mrs. Waters's bush. "Shit," I groaned. "Make your little girl-cum!"

"Yesy sir!" gasped Mrs. Waters, her hips wiggling and stirring her twat around my dick. "Ooh, yesy yes, I'll make her cummy!"

"Mommy!" squealed Tina. She trembled there. "I'm gonna cummy. I'm gonna cummy so hardy and drown you. Ameny!"

"Amen!" I grunted, burying into her mother's cunt. I fucked her with force. I buried deep and hard into that hot twat. I loved how great she felt about me. It was fantastic. I fucked her with force. I pounded her with passion. I thrust to the hilt again and again.

I slammed into her cunt with such force. I fucked her hard and fast, reveling in every plunge into her snatch. I savored how she squeezed around my dick. She held me tight with that hot snatch. It was an incredible rush to have her gripping me.

I pumped away at her snatch. I fucked her hard and fast, the pressure growing at the tip of my cock. Her daughter shuddered. Tina's head tossed, her halo swelling in brilliance. She whimpered, her round boobs jiggling.

"Mommy!" she squealed. "I lovey you! Yesy yes! I lovey my mommy!"

Tina bucked in orgasmic delight. It was so obvious she was cumming. She bucked, her pussy juices gushing out and bathing her mother's face. I buried into Mrs. Waters's pussy. My dick throbbed as I drew back. Mrs. Waters gripped me.

"Tina!" the MILF moaned, her face rubbing into her daughter's twat. "Ooh, ooh, Eric, honey, yesy!"

As I plunge back into her cunt, the married MILF climaxed. Her hot pussy spasmed around my dick. I loved how her hot snatch massaged me. She suckled at me with that delicious cunt. I groaned as I drew back, her hot flesh rippling around me. It was outstanding.

I thrust back into her cunt and erupted. "Fuck!"

I pumped my cum into Mrs. Waters's married pussy. I flooded her with everything that I had. It was fantastic to have all that cum spurting into her pussy. It was just outstanding. I loved it so much. The pleasure slammed through me.

The heat was outstanding to enjoy. I loved every last second of that delight. Stars flashed across my vision. I groaned, pumping hot jizz into her pussy. I filled her to the brim with spunk. I loved every last second of it.

"Cummies in my pussy!" gasped Mrs. Waters. "Yay!"

"Ameny!" Tina whimpered, her body trembling. Her boobs jiggled as she shuddered through more of her orgasm.

I pumped more and more of my spunk into her snatch. It was wonderful to feel. Just an outstanding rush to have all that pleasure slamming through my mind. I hit that wonderful peak. I quivered there, my heart pounding in my chest. I fired a last blast of cum into Mrs. Waters.

"Damn," I groaned. "Damn, I left a big creampie for you to eat in your mother's pussy, Tina!"

"You did!" A look of abject joy flashed across her face. "Oh, Eric! I lovey you so much for thinkying of me!"

She hopped off the couch and rushed over to me pulling out of her mother. She bent over, cupped my cheeks, and planted her hot lips on mine. She kissed me with passion, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. I loved the passion, her halo spilling over my face.

The light was so warm and loving.

"You two are so cutie together," purred Mrs. Waters. "Just so cutie and adorablely and hottie and sexy and cutie!"

I broke the kiss with Tina. "Go eat out your mother's creampie. I left you a big one to enjoy."

"You did!" Tina grinned again. I like she hadn't just kissed me for it. "That's so great! I lovey you so much, Eric!"

She kissed me again, moaning with her passion. The poor bimbo got so excited by making out with me, she forgot about her mother's creampie. I broke the kiss again, loving the simple joy shining in Tina's eyes.

"Eat your mother's pussy," I said. "It's full of my cum. Go, go, I know, you love me, but eat!"

"Okey-dokey, Eric," she said and turned. "I love you so much!"

She dropped to her knees between her mother's spread thighs. Mrs. Waters lay on her back, her big boobs jiggling. Tina bent over, thrusting her rump in the air at me. Her pussy dripped with juices, but I didn't want her cunt.

I just fucked her mother's cunt. I wanted some delicious ass.

I grabbed Tina's hands and brought them behind her back. I gripped both her wrists with my left hand to sort of tie her up. She moaned in delight as she feasted on her mother's sloppy cunt. Maybe it was just from enjoying my jizz in her mother's pussy.

Or maybe she moaned because I was holding her wrists.

I did enjoy giving her pleasure. I pressed my cock into her butt-crack and slid it toward her asshole. I found her puckered back opening. I looked around for one of those cameramen that were somehow filming us. Was it ghosts?

I didn't sense anything. I loved this magic. Grinning, I thrust against my bimbo-girlfriend's puckered asshole. Her anal ring stretched and stretched. She groaned as her asshole widened. She moaned into her mother's furred muff, licking up my cum.

"Oh, oh, I lovey your biggie dick in my buttyhole," whimpered Tina. "Ooh, ooh, that's so goody great! I lovey that so muchy! Lordy, blessy my assyhole to give my boyfriend all the pleasures possible! Ameny!"

"Amen," I growled as her anal ring opened and swallowed my cock.

I slid into her bowels. I loved her velvety asshole around my cock. I sank deeper and deeper into her wonderful sheath. She gripped me, massaging me. I loved how incredible she felt. Just amazing. I bottomed out in my bimbo-priestess. I was in heaven.

Velvety, anal heaven.

I drew back my cock. Tina moaned into her mother's pussy, her bowels clamping down on my cock. She massaged me with that wonderful anal sheath. I loved it as I thrust back into Tina's depths. I plowed to the hilt in her, my balls slapping into her taint.

I fucked my bimbo-girlfriend's asshole. I pumped away at her tight anal sheath, loving how her bowels squeezed about me. She held me tight. It was just a thrill to fuck into her like that. To bury into her bowels again and again. She had such an amazing grip on me.

"Ooh, ooh, so much cummies in you, Mommy!" Tina moaned.

"Mmm, lick out all of Eric's yummy nummy cummies!" Mrs. Waters moaned.

"Yesy yes, Mommy!" Tina wiggled her hips, stirring her bowels around my cock. "So many jizzies for me to lick up. So many jizzies for me! Yummy and salty and nummy jizzies! So many jizzies for me!"

"Fuck, yes," I groaned, gripping her hips and pumping away at her asshole.

I loved it so much. I buried to the hilt in her flesh. I fucked her with all that I had. She gripped me. Held me in that tight embrace as I plundered her backdoor. I hurtled toward that amazing climax. I rushed toward it, fucking her bowels with everything that I had.

It was hot pounding her anal sheath. I loved how amazing this was. It was so great to pound her bowels. I never could get tired of enjoying my bimbos. I loved fucking them in all their holes. I slammed into Tina.

Her anal sheath swelled the pressure at the tip of my cock. I loved the way she squeezed down on me. It was just incredible. I fucked into her asshole over and over again. I buried into her with force, slamming into her anal sheath.

"Oh, Eric," moaned Tina.

"Yesy yes, fucky my daughter's buttyhole and make her all squeally into my pussy because..." Mrs. Waters shuddered. "She's lickying my clit and nibbling on it and makying me feel so goody great, Eric!"

"Make your mother cum," I growled, fucking Tina's asshole, my left hand holding her wrists together.

"Yesy, I will, Eric hunny!" Tina moaned, her bowels clamping down on my dick.

She massaged me with that hot asshole. I loved it. I fucked her bowels hard and fast. I buried into her again and again. She squeezed down on me with that tight asshole. She made me feel incredible. I loved it. I hurtled toward my climax.

Toward that wonderful moment of bursting. I pumped away at her anal sheath. I fucked her bowels with such force. I pounded her with everything that I had. She felt just incredible around my cock. I buried into her. She moaned into her mother's pussy.

"Yesy yes!" gasped Mrs. Waters. The MILF grabbed her boobies. "Tina! I lovey you! Oh, yesy, yes, such a goody daughter! I... I... I'm cummies!"

The MILF bucked on the floor, drowning her daughter in pussy cream. I loved it as I fucked to the hilt in Tina's asshole. That hot anal sheath gripped my dick as Mrs. Waters bucked and shuddered. I drew back. Tina squealed into her mother's spasming twat.

Her asshole went wild around my dick. I groaned as I savored her bowels convulsing and massaging my shaft. I plunged into her anal sheath, holding her wrists together. She trembled, rubbing her face into her mother's snatch.

"Shit!" I grunted and erupted into my girlfriend's bowels.

I flooded Tina's asshole with my jizz. I grunted with each spurt of cum into her asshole. I flooded her again and again. It was incredible rush to have all that bliss sweeping through me. Her bowels suckled at my erupting dick.

"Cummies in my buttyhole!" Tina moaned as her anal sheath spasmed around me. "Thank you, Lordy! Ameny!"

I grunted with each blast of cum, loving the pleasure slamming through me. Stars flashed across my vision as I pumped her full of my cum. The bliss swept through me. I shuddered at how great it felt to fill her bowels with my spunk.

Her writhing asshole spasmed around my dick. It felt just fantastic. I loved every last second of the ecstasy shooting through my body. I grunted as I hit the peak of my orgasm and erupted a final spurt cum into my girlfriend's bowels.

"Damn," I groaned, ripping out of her asshole. "You can get some sleep. Both of you."

I sank onto the couch and heard a beep from my phone. I picked it up and saw that the new video was all ready for upload. It just needed a title. "Mrs. Waters and Her Naughty Daughter Wild Threesome" I set it for $10 a view since it was longer and uploaded.

Then I checked out BimboVids. I grinned as they were selling. I was making more money for this. Damn, that was nice.

* * *

The next day was my final in New York for this trip. I would be flying back this evening on the private jet. I left all my bimbos behind in the hotel suite to have lunch with Dad. The moment he sat down at the table, he had a huge grin.

"I already got five bimbos," he said as the waitress dropped off the menu. He glanced at her, staring at her ass swaying back and forth as she headed for another table. She was a cutie. "Maybe it'll be six."

I grinned. I got that. It was heady in the beginning to just make every woman I could my bimbo. "Glad you're enjoying it."

"Yeah," he said, glancing down at the menu. "I locked down your step-mom, so be thankful you got to enjoy her."

"Small price to pay, eh, Dad?" I asked.

He chuckled. "I suppose. Now my secretary..." He grinned. "You should bring some of those bimbos that you don't have on lockdown."

Should have brought Barbie. Let my Dad fuck her before I had to return her to her father. My last day with Barbie. Well, she was fun. It was a real shame to lose her, but I would be picking up two hotties to replace her.

The waitress took our order. Her short, black hair went well with that elfin face of hers. Cute and playful. Dad grinned at her as we ordered some gourmet burgers and steak fries. Dad had a beer. He wouldn't let me order one.

"You're nineteen," Dad said. "Wait until your twenty-one."

I shook my head at him. I gave him the Bimbo App. He ran off on Mom and tried to get out of paying alimony. But now he wants to be a good father? Oh, well. It didn't matter. We got our food, had a good lunch talking about our bimbos. I told him that Level 4 things got crazy.

I was making bank from Cherry's bottled milk and the porn was making money, too.

Of course, whoever made the app took a cut. That wizard or fairy or whatever must be rolling in the dough right now.

As the waitress came up to drop the bill, Dad pulled out his phone and said, "I'm going for it. Number six."

I grinned as Dad aimed the phone at the waitress. She blinked and sort of smiled in a bemused way. She must think he was taking her picture. He tapped the phone and it happened. Her expression transformed into empty-headed joy.

"Ooh, ooh, did you enjoy your meal!" she asked. "I hope so. I bet it was super yummy and here's the icky bill and... Do you need anything elsey from me. I can do loads of thingies."

"Yeah, crawl beneath the table and suck my son's cock," Dad said. "he's a good boy. Deserves a nice blowjob."