The Bimbo App 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Dad," I said, feeling touched.

"You are. A good son. Better than I deserve. I just... I had to get away from your mother. Well, you know how she used to be."

"Yeah." That was why it was hard to be mad at my dad. Mom was the worst before I improved her. "I totally get that." The waitress crawled beneath the table and started rubbing at my cock. She bumped the central leg, rattling the silverware. She rubbed at my jeans. "It's cool."

The waitress unzipped my jeans and reached into my fly. I shuddered as she found my cock. She pulled it out. Her lips smacked together. She sounded so hungry down there. A moment later, she engulfed my dick in her hungry mouth.

I groaned as she swallowed my dick. She engulfed every inch of my cock. It was an incredible rush to feel her suckling on my dick. She nursed on me with passion. I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head. It felt amazing having her suckling on me.

"Damn," I groaned as she engulfed my cock.

"That's it, bimbo," Dad said, his hands reaching beneath the table. "I got her ass rubbing right into my crotch. I think I can get my dick in her pussy."

"Damn," I said, glancing around the room. Most sons just shared a beer with their dads. I was sharing a slutty waitress. I heard a zipper rasp. The waitress sucked harder on my cock. "Good luck."

Dad winked at me as the waitress bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She felt incredible nursing on my cock. I loved that so much. I savored the way she nursed on me. It was a hot moment. She suckled with such force.

"There we go," Dad said, working. "Damn, she's got a thong on. Such a slut. Just shove that to the side and... Yes."

The waitress moaned as Dad must have pressed his cock against her pussy. He groaned, his face twisting in delight. The waitress suckled harder, bobbing her mouth. I could tell she was rocking beneath the table now.

She fucked her cunt up and down Dad's cock as she blew me. She suckled with passion on me. The bimbo-waitress danced her tongue around the crown of my cock. That felt incredible. I loved her nursing on me. She suckled hard.

The pleasure grew in my nuts as she worked her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled with force. I loved the delight she took in bobbing her head. She worked her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled on me with passion. It was a magical moment having all this pleasure sweeping through me as she worked her mouth up and down my dick. She nursed on me with passion.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Fuck, that's good. That's really good."

"Yeah," grunted Dad. "Damn, slut, work that pussy up and down my dick. Come on, that's it."

"Yes, yes, you got to work to get that tip, slut."

Dad grinned at me. "That's right, slut. You want to get your tip of cum, don't you?"

The waitress moaned around my cock. She suckled on me with real force. It was amazing feeling her mouth working up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. I loved it. She suckled hard, her tongue dancing around the crown of my dick.

I groaned, my face twisting in delight as she bobbed her head. She worked that hot mouth up and down my dick. It was a beautiful moment. I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head as she suckled on me.

"Shit," Dad groaned. "Your hot cunt wants that tip."

"Yeah, you do, slut." I slid my hand through her hair. People were dining around us, not having a clue about what this whore was up to. "Suck hard on my dick. Shit, shit, just like that."

The pressure mounted in my nuts. They tightened beneath her sucking prowess. She brought me closer and closer to cumming with that delicious mouth. She was a naughty slut. A bimbo-waitress who knew her business.

I gripped her hair, leaning back in the booth. Dad grunted as the hot slut rocked beneath the table. She must be working that hot cunt up and down his cock. Just massaging him and driving him wild. I groaned, my nuts tightening.

"Shit, son, she's going to be a great addition," groaned Dad.

"Yep," I said. "Good pick. She knows how to suck dick. Damn."

"Flood her mouth." Dad grinned. "Just fill her mouth to the brim with all that cum."

I nodded, savoring that heat building and building in my nuts. It was an incredible rush as the pressure grew and grew toward the bursting point. I was just so ready to erupt into her mouth. She suckled hard, her tongue dancing.

The pressure grew and grew. The table rattled as she kept bumping into the central leg. I didn't care. I closed my eyes, the pressure swelling toward that bursting point. It was an incredible moment. She suckled with passion.

"Shit!" I groaned and erupted.

The bimbo-waitress squealed beneath the table as I dumped my cum into her mouth. Dad grunted. The slut must be cumming. Her hot twat must be spasming around Dad's cock. He certainly sounded like he was enjoying it.

"Fuck!" Dad grunted. "Fucking take that tip! Yes!"

We dumped our loads into the slut's holes. We pumped her full of cum from both ends. It was a fabulous rush. I savored that heat washing through me. It was just an incredible rush. Stars flashed across my vision.

I loved it. I savored that bliss sweeping through me. I grunted with each eruption. I spurted again and again into the waitress's hot mouth. She drank down all my cum. I groaned, savoring that bliss shooting through me.

"Damn!" I grunted, spurting one more time into her mouth.

She kept suckling on my dick. I loved how she nursed on me. She worked out all the cum I had in my nuts. It felt so good. I could just float away. I panted, my heart pounded in my chest as the pleasure rippled through me.

"Damn, that was good," I said. "Just good."

Dad could only grunt and unload in her pussy. She nursed on my cock as I panted here. I felt so good. Just amazing. My heart beat this hot rhythm. I savored every last second of the bliss sweeping through me.

Dad panted. He grinned at me and glanced at the bill. Then he glanced down at the table. Maybe at the bimbo. He glanced up at me and said, "Want to fuck her in the ass?"

"Yeah," I said. "I'd love that. You don't want to break in her ass?"

"This slut?" He chuckled. "She's had her ass broken in already. She's no stranger to being fucked. I bet she's even enjoyed two men at once."

The bimbo popped her mouth off my cock and squealed. "I have! Just now. Two awesomey men! Ooh, ooh, I want to have more tips! I love cummy tips!"

"Take her back in the bathroom and fuck her hard," said Dad. "Really pound her bowels. You deserve it."

"Thanks, Dad," I said and grinned. I shoved my cock back into my pants and slid out of the booth.

The bimbo crawled out a moment later, her pants down around her mid-thigh, her thong disarrayed. She had a shaved pussy dripping in Dad's cum. I yanked up her pants so that she wasn't having her ass hanging out. I don't know if anyone saw us, but...

I dragged her back to the bathroom, eager to fuck my Dad's bimbo in the ass. She giggled the whole way, her fly open. Her thong peeked out and her pants were slipping off her hips. I yanked her into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Ooh, ooh, you had such a yummy cock," she said. "All nummy with salty jizzies. I lovedy it so much!"

"You're going to love my cock in the ass even more," I said as her black pants slipped down her thighs.

"Yeppers!" she said and hopped onto the counter. She swung her legs, her pants falling past her knees and bunching around her ankles. She started unbuttoning her white shirt. "Ooh, ooh, I want it in the assyhole!"

My father's milky cum dripped out of her pussy and ran down her taint. Her thong was shoved over enough I could see her asshole just peeking out as she sat on the edge of the counter. She worked the buttons of her blouse open.

"Just got to fucky me so hard," she said, wearing a black bra that cupped her small breasts. She took off her blouse and slipped her arms out of her bra. She shoved the band down her torso, her conical tits coming into view topped by pink nipples. "Ooh, ooh, I wanty your biggie dick in my buttyhole! I lovey it up the ass."

"Fucking slut," I growled and pulled out my cock.

I pressed my dick into her asshole lubed by the jizz leaking out of her cunt. I thrust against her anal ring. She gasped as her backdoor stretched open. Her back arched. She moaned in delight as her sphincter widened to take me.

I popped into her bowels. I sank into her delicious anal sheath. I groaned as the waitress devoured me. She trembled, her conical boobs jiggling. I slid my hands up her sides and squeezed her small breasts. I kneaded them.

She grinned at me as I drew back my cock. She held me tight. I loved the way she massaged me with that tight anal sheath. I buried to the hilt in her bowels. It was an incredible rush to fuck her asshole with force.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so goody great!" she moaned. "You're such a cutie boy!"

"And you're such a slutty waitress!" I grunted, hammering her asshole.

"Oh, that's so sweetie of you to say!" She beamed at me, her bowels clamping down on my dick.

Pleasure rippled through me. I pumped away at her anal sheath. It was fantastic to pound her bowels. I thrust to the hilt in her bowels. I buried deep and hard into her. She moaned, her knees gripping my hips. She couldn't warp her legs around me because of her pants bunched around her ankles, but she could still hold me.

I loved burying to the hilt in her anal sheath. I thrust to the hilt in her asshole again and again. I fucked her with force. She gasped and moaned, her black hair swaying around her face. She trembled, holding me with that tight anal sheath. I fucked her hard and fast. I thrust into her with all that I had.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned, burying into her bowels.

"Yesy yes!" she gasped. "Fucky my buttyhole. Ooh, ooh, you're so great at that, cutie! Just a cutie boy fuckying my assyhole!"

"Yeah!"

I thrust away at her. I pounded her anal sheath with all that I had. She held me tight with her bowels. She gripped me with that delicious anal sheath. I fucked her hard and fast. I pounded her bowels with everything that I had.

She gasped, her naughty backdoor gripping me. The pressure grew and grew with every thrust into her anal sheath. I was so ready to cum in her. My nuts tightened as I fucked her bowels hard. My father's bimbo moaned in delight.

"Ooh, ooh, cutie boy's cutie cock is fuckying my cutie ass!" she moaned.

I squeezed her conical breasts and groaned. "Such a cute fucking ass!"

"Cutie fuckying ass!" she squealed, her bowels clamping down hard on my dick. "Ooh, ooh, getting fucked in the cutie ass is such a greaty thing! Yesy yes! Keep pounding me. I wanna cummies so hard on your cutie dick, cutie boy!"

I slammed into her asshole. I fucked her hard, the pressure hurtling toward that bursting pint. It was great pounding this slut. I wanted her gasping on my cock. Just squealing with passion on my dick. I thrust into her over and over again. I plowed into her, enjoying every second of burying into her anal sheath. I hammered her hard and fast.

She squeezed her bowels down around my dick. She felt incredible around my cock. Just outstanding. I loved this so much. I savored every last second of fucking her bowels. I buried to the hilt in her bowels. I fucked her hard and fast.

"Ooh, ooh, that's goody great!" she moaned, her little titties quivering in my squeezing hands.

"Are you going to cum, slut?" I growled.

"Yesy yes!" She grinned at me. "I lovey being a slutty cutie!"

I pumped away at her anal sheath. I buried to the hilt in her bowels. I loved that so much. It was outstanding to have her gripping me like that. I groaned, enjoying that delight. It was fantastic to have her gripping me with her anal sheath.

I loved it. I savored her massaging me as I pounded her anal sheath. I fucked her bowels with force. I pounded her with everything that I had. It was outstanding to love her anal sheath gripping my cock. She held me.

"Oh, oh, cutie boy!" she squealed. "Yesy!"

Her anal sheath convulsed around my dick.

Pussy cream spilled out of her twat as she trembled there. She gasped out in delight, her bowels spasming around my cock. She suckled on my dick with that velvety asshole. It was awesome to fuck her spasming asshole. I buried into her.

My nuts tightened. The pressure at the tip of my cock erupted. I flooded her asshole.

I pumped my cum into her asshole. My father's bimbo gasped and moaned, her bowels suckling at my dick. That felt just incredible. I loved every second of that delight. It was a wonderful moment. The heat rushed through me. I reveled in that delight.

"Shit!" I groaned as I pumped the slut's asshole full of my cum.

"Ooh, ooh, hottie cummies in my buttyhole!" squealed the bimbo-waitress, her asshole suckling at my dick. She nursed on me with that delicious anal sheath.

I hit that wonderful peak. I groaned, flooding her anal sheath with everything that I had. I felt that rush sweeping through me. It was outstanding. Stars flashed before my eyes as I pumped more and more of my cum into her anal sheath.

She suckled at me, squealing like the bimbo-slut she was. My dad's new whore worked out every drop of cum that I had in my nuts. It was just an incredible rush. I shuddered as the pleasure swept over me. My mind shook with ecstasy.

I fired the last cum into her asshole. I groaned and ripped out of her. I panted, savoring fucking my dad's bimbo. I felt good as I zipped up. She just sat there, gathering cum from her pussy and asshole. She suckled it off her fingers.

"Cummies, cummies for me to enjoy," she sang, her feet kicking.

I opened the door to find Dad waiting for me. He grinned. "How was she?"

"Amazing," I said. "Thanks for lunch."

He slapped his hand on my shoulder. "No problem. It was good seeing you. Next time you're in New York, we'll swap around some bimbos."

"Sure," I said and hugged him. It was good reconnecting with my dad. I was glad I could show him the Bimbo App, too. I wanted him to have a wild time with his bimbos. I would with mine. I broke the hug and said, "I have to get going. It takes time to wrangle all my bimbos."

He chuckled. "Tell me about it. Well, take care."

"You, too, Dad." I thumbed at the door. "She's having a good time in there."

"It's about to get better," Dad said. "She hit level 1. Time to have some fun."

I grinned as Dad headed into the restroom to enjoy his bimbo. I hoped he had a good time. I felt good as I headed out of the restaurant and hailed a taxi back to the hotel. It was time to go home. We had a five-hour flight ahead of us in the private jet. I think I would start looking for a bigger house once we were back.

Something out on Lake Washington, maybe. A big mansion to hold my bimbos.

* * *

Bill Crest

Waiting for it to be time was getting on my nerves. I hated that nervous writhe in my guts. I didn't want to get their early and be a putz. I wanted to have my daughter back. I'd lock her down. No man but me would ever touch her again.

"We're gonna get our daughter back," I told Jennifer, my first wife. My childhood sweetheart who'd cheated on me. Now she was my bimbo. I had her down the Bimbo Ex-Wife tree. A special one. She was Level 3, which made her a Bimbo Hostess. Apparently, she could throw really great parties like she was a housewife from the Fifties. I'd keep that in mind for the Super Bowl.

Courtney, my third wife, was also a Bimbo Hostess but I had sent my second wife, Patti, down a different branch of the Bimbo Ex-Wife tree. She was now a Bimbo Gardener. She had a knack for growing plants which would be great once we moved out.

I was making bank off those videos of Maggie Storm up on BimboVids. I wouldn't have them much longer, but... I would have to pick up some more bimbos to make me money. I wanted to have a nice house. My friends would come over and be all jealous of my three wives and daughters. They couldn't touch them, but...

I'd have some bimbos around that would be free to use. Got to be a good host. My boss's wife and daughter were both hot, and he was a dick. Real pencil-neck that had no business on the construction site, but his daddy founded the company.

"Come suck my dick, Jennifer," I growled.

"Okey-dokey, Bill," my first wife said, her blonde hair swaying behind her. She wore an apron and nothing else, her big, fake tits spilling around the sides. She dropped to her knees and opened her mouth wide.

She swallowed me.

I groaned at the delicious warmth of my wife's mouth. She bobbed her head, working her lips up and down it. I closed my eyes, savoring her sliding her lips up and down my shaft. She was so compliant now. Just so eager to suck my dick.

I loved how much of a slut she was. How great her mouth fell to on my dick. She suckled on me with real passion. She nursed on me with all the force she could muster. It was great having her suckle on me. She worshiped me the way a wife should.

A faithful wife who would never cheat on me. Just had to brainwash her with an app.

"Damn, Jennifer," I groaned. "You're hungry for my cum."

She moaned her agreement, sucking so hard.

My nuts tightened as she bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my cock faster and faster. She was eager for it. And so was I. Maybe it was just my excitement to get my daughter back, but I was about to cum already.

It built fast with Jennifer sucking on me. Barbie's mother worshiped me. Jennifer's blue eyes stared up at me. She suckled hard. I groaned, hurtling toward that amazing moment of eruption. My nuts twitched. Tightened.

"Yes," I groaned.

She danced her tongue around the crown of my cock. The pressure at the tip of my dick throbbed. I was so close. She knew just what to do to make me explode. I groaned, savoring the final moments before erupting.

"Shit," I groaned and erupted into Jennifer's mouth.

I pumped blast after blast of cum into her mouth. I shuddered, the pleasure sweeping through me. Stars flashed across my eyes. I grunted with each burst to cum that shot out of my cock. The pleasure was intense. Just fantastic to enjoy.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, savoring this heat rushing through me. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's fucking amazing!"

I pumped Jennifer's mouth full of my jizz. The pleasure slammed through my mind. I groaned, enjoying every last second of this rapture sweeping through my mind. I erupted again and again, loving this pleasure sweeping through me.

"Damn, that's good," I growled. "That's real fucking good!"

She gulped down my cum as the ecstasy crashed into my mind. It was fantastic having all that delight rushing through me. I loved it so much. I savored the heat of it sweeping over me. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest.

The pleasure swept through me. I felt so damned good. I grunted as I erupted that last blast of cum into my wife's mouth. She gulped it down, her left hand rubbing on my thigh. Her wedding ring gleamed there. Proof she was my wife.

She popped her mouth off and purred, "I lovey your cum as much as I love you, Bill."

"I know," I said. "Love you, too. Now... Maggie! Chloe! Get your dumb asses up here. We're leavin'. Got to trade you in for a better bimbo."

"Okey-dokey!" Maggie Storm said, her huge tits bouncing. She and Chloe both had those mammoth knockers. I had made sure they didn't have their smaller tits. I hoped that fucker choked on.

"Trade me, Bill!" Chloe said, the porn star beaming.

"Get your trench coats on," I said. "Make sure you close 'em tight." That way, he wouldn't notice their enlarged attributes until it was too late. Fucker took my little girl.

I wanted to pop him in the mouth. I would. The moment I had Barbie back.