The Bimbo App 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led my bimbos out to the truck, leaving my wives. They were fine on their own. Could cook and clean and they wouldn't wander off. They were all housewives now. Well, apartment wives. Maybe I should buy Patti's house from her ex-husband. That little cuckold was scared shitless of me. I bet he'd give me a great deal.

I chuckled at that idea as I drove my pickup truck to the weasel's house. I drove to it, not bothering with any GPS. Some of my younger coworkers couldn't find their dicks without Suri giving them directions.

I pulled up at Eric's house. The lights were on. This was it. Maggie Storm and Chloe Hart were making out. I climbed out and walked around my truck. I opened the door and got them out. They were both giggling as they trailed behind me. I marched up to the door and pounded on it.

Barbie answered the door in a maid's uniform. Her blonde hair fell around her face. She looked so much like Jennifer. Younger, though. Fresher. Her round boobs jiggled in the low-cut top. She beamed at me.

"Daddy!" she squealed.

I glanced down at her short skirt and the... cum leaking down her thigh. The fucker pumped one last load in her, huh. My hand balled up into a fist as Eric appeared behind her. I wanted to slam my fist into his mouth.

My arm trembled as he said, "Let's do the trade."

To be continued...