The Bimbo App 28

Story Info
The stud is dreaming of a busty succubus-bimbo!
7.5k words
4.42
13k
9

Part 34 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dreaming of the Naughty Succubus Bimbo

Eric Murphy

My daughter Peach was an excitable bimbo. Her first day as my slutty and happy airhead daughter had been so much fun, but something amazing happened that night after she had gone to bed. Mrs. Mayers hit Level 4 while she was out whoring herself at a bar and making me money.

I was thrilled when I saw the announcement. So far, Level 4 Bimbos had been interesting. There was no way to pretend that the Bimbo App wasn't supernatural with the stuff that was happening with them. So when my Yoga Bimbo came home from the bar, I was waiting for her.

"Eric! Eric!" she squealed when she saw me. She was wearing a very, very, very short cocktail dress that left her legs bare, cum dripping down her thighs. "I had so much funnies at the bar. I fucked a guy then another guy and a third guy and a fifth guy and a Black guy and my husband was watching and jerkying off his dick and it was so much funnies!"

"I had funnies, too!" Mrs. Waters squealed. My future mother-in-law bimbo came darting down the hallway naked and wet from the shower. She had been gangbanged at the strip club, her newest video up on BimboVids.

She was the queen of gangbang videos, that was for sure.

"Mrs. Mayers, go take a shower," I said as the two bimbos rushed at each other. "That's the rule. You have to shower before you get to have any more fun stuff!"

"Righty, Eric!" Mrs. Mayers said. She and Mrs. Waters aborted their sexy hug. Mrs. Mayers headed to the shower, her auburn hair swaying around her face. She had a soccer mom cut. It was hot to watch.

Mrs. Waters was more than happy to suck my cock. She dropped to her knees and engulfed me as I fought the urge to see what Mrs. Mayers would become when she leveled up. I wanted her front and ready. She just had to wash off all those men's cum.

My future mother-in-law-bimbo bobbed her head and suckled on my cock with such passion. I sat on the couch, the rest of the house quiet. My bimbos were all sleeping. Most had jobs, like Mrs. Juarez who serviced three gloryholes at once because she was a goddess. Maggie Storm was out there working as personal bang maid to all her fans and Chloe Hart was out making gangbang videos of her own. She just loved being drenched in cum. I shuddered. Peach was sleeping with Mom and Tina with Cherry.

I listened to the shower running, wondering what sort of craziness a Yoga Bimbo would become. Mrs. Mayers -was already so flexible she could eat her own pussy. What was beyond yoga? I really didn't know. Exercise Bimbo? Like would she make those cheese exercise videos only she'd be naked and fucking a bunch of guys.

Sexercise videos?

I smiled at that. It would be a new market to tap into. I was making so much money. The new house was almost ready to move in. I hated having to wait for everything to be approved. Then I had to stock it with furniture. I had bought myself a Lamborghini. I was rolling in the dough.

I was a millionaire thanks to the Bimbo App.

It was amazing. And so was Tina's mother's mouth working up and down my cock. I groaned, savoring that delight. My hand clenched down on the Bimbo App as the shower turned off. I smiled as the door opened and Mrs. Mayers hurried out, her auburn hair wet, water spilling over her big boobs.

"Ooh, ooh, I'm all cleany, Eric," she said and spun around, wiggling her ass at me. She bent herself in half, her face peering at me from between her thighs. Her pussy and asshole were on complete display. "See! See! See! All cleany!"

"Yep," I said, Mrs. Waters sucking so hard on my cock. The warmth of her mouth spread down my dick to my nuts. "I love it. Now, let's see what you get at Level 4." I swiped my phone.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh!" Mrs. Waters squealed, still bent over. "I wanna find out! Yay! I'm level 4!"

Mrs. Waters moaned around my cock as I opened the Bimbo App.

"Yes, yes, you're already Level 4," I said. "You're a Porn Star Bimbo, remember? Well, who cares if you don't, because..."

I trailed off as I saw Mrs. Mayers would become a Succubus Bimbo.

Damn. A succubus? What did that mean? I clicked on the description. A Succubus Bimbo can invade men's dreams while they sleep, giving them the hottest wet dreams ever.

That sounded very interesting. I savored Mrs. Waters's sucking mouth as I pondered that. What would it be like to have Mrs. Mayers invade my dreams? To have fun while sleeping was quite the perk. I just didn't expect Yoga Bimbo to lead to something like that. I selected it.

Instantly, a new perk appeared for me to buy for 40 Bimbo Crystals. Succubus Bar Fly Perk. Any man who dreams of the succubus will track her down and pay her triple her normal rate to enjoy her body.

"Damn," I groaned, nearing my eruption. She would be invading men's dreams then they would have to track her down and pay to have sex with her the next night? I loved it. I bought that right away. "Damn, damn, damn!"

I erupted.

I spurted blast after blast of cum into Mrs. Waters's mouth. I flooded her with hot jizz, the pleasure slamming through my body. I groaned with each blast of my cum that spurted into her mouth. I filled the bimbo-MILF with spurt after spurt of cum. I loved it.

"Shit, shit, shit," I grunted as she swallowed cum. Right now, my future father-in-law was watching her latest BimboVids. He bought them all. The cuckold couldn't get enough of watching his wife being fucked by others. "Mrs. Waters, you absolute whore! Yes, yes, you love my cock more than your husband's."

She ripped her mouth off my cock before I finished erupting. My cum splashed across her face as she squealed, "I lovey your cock the mosty most, Eric! I'm so gladdy you're marrying my daughter and will be my son so I can fuck my son and have the bestiest best cock in my pussy and lovey it!"

"That's right!" I groaned and spurted onto her tits. "Fuck, yes."

My phone beeped. I had another video to upload. I titled it "Slut Wife Blows Her Future Son-in-Law." Put it up for cheap, only $2, and knew that Mr. Waters would buy it and hear those words. He'd cum so hard.

"Let's go to bed," I said. "Mrs. Mayers, I want you to invade my dreams tonight."

"Okey-dokey!" she said, clapping her hands together. "I'm a suckybus! I sucky souls and cocks!"

"That's right," I said, grinning. God, I loved bimbos. They were so dumb and fun.

I took Mrs. Waters upstairs to my room. I pulled her down into my bed. I was tired. I had her wipe my cum off her tits with a t-shirt then snuggled up to her breasts. I nuzzled into them and fell asleep, wondering what I would dream about.

I don't quite remember what I was dreaming about when suddenly, things became so real. I was on a beach now. A tropical beach. The waters were turquoise blue. So pure and rich. I had never seen the like. White sand. Palm trees. And two women were sitting on beach towels.

Mrs. Mayers and Mrs. Waters.

Had Mrs. Waters been brought into the dream, too? Or was she just here because I was thinking of those big tits as I fell asleep. I could tell from the twinkle in Mrs. Mayers's eyes that she was here as the succubus. She had invaded my dreams.

"Eric, Eric," she said, holding out a bottle of sun tan lotion. "We don't want to get all burny. We want to be all tanny!"

"Yesy yes," purred Mrs. Waters, her brown hair spilling around her face. "We want to have hottie tanny bodies for you and be all sexy and hottie and naughty and cutie and tanny!"

"You got it," I said and dropped to my knees between them both. They smiled at me, their sunglasses hiding their eyes. They looked so sexy with their pale breasts in the sunlight. Their nipples hard. I loved the sight of them. "Mmm, these tits are too perfect to let burn."

"Perfecty titties," sighed Mrs. Mayers. She grinned at me. "Isn't this a nicey dreamy, Eric?"

"Yes, it is," I said and winked at her. "How's being a succubus?"

"It was so neaty. I felt you dreaming and just jumped in and now we're here and I wanna have tanny tits and have you touch them and oil them and play with them.!"

"Me, toos," whimpered Mrs. Waters. "Oily my titties and squeeze them and love them and fuck them and oily them."

I popped the cap off the bottle and squeezed out the amber liquid into my hands. I rubbed the oil into both and placed both palms over their mounds. Their nipples poked at my skin. They both squealed in delight as I started working the oil into their boobs.

My left hand worked on Mrs. Mayers's soft tit while my right worked on Mrs. Waters's big boob. I slid my oiled hands over their lush mounds, coating them in the gleaming oil. I loved the feel of them as they both squirmed, such big smiles on their lips.

My cock throbbed hard. I was as naked as them. The sun was warm on my back. The waves lapped at the sound, this rhythmic background noise that blended well with the wind blowing through the palm trees. It was perfect.

Especially with two married MILFs to enjoy.

Two hot wives that needed to be covered in tanning oil and fucked.

I stopped rubbing on their tits to add more oil. I coated my hands and shot out for their other set of boobs. I massaged those lush mounds with the same love and care as their other tits. They both squirmed as my fingers massaged their big boobs.

I loved playing with my bimbo-MILFs large tits. I squeezed those soft mounds and even pinched their hard nipples. Or tried to. My oiled fingers slipped right off them. The MILFs still squealed in delight, squirming on the ground.

"All that oily feels so goody on my boobies," purred Mrs. Waters.

"Yesy yes," whimpered Mrs. Mayers. She licked her lips, staring at me. "You're such a goody guy, Eric. I lovey you. I'm glad to be you suckybus!"

"And I lovey being your porny star!" Mrs. Waters moaned. "I wanna make all the porny for you and fucky all the men for you and be your mommy-in-law and licky your cummies out of your new wifey! My daughter!"

"You will," I said, sliding my oiled hands down their stomachs. I loved the feel of their flat bellies. My fingers dipped into their bellybuttons. I swirled around in them. They both gasped as I did that and giggled. Their delight echoed across the beach.

God, I loved my bimbos.

I danced the tips of my fingers around in their bellybuttons before sliding lower. I slid through their pubic hair and found the folds to their pussies. I rubbed at their cunts, oiling them up. I rubbed at them, my dick getting harder and harder.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so goody," whimpered Mrs. Waters.

"Yesy yes, Eric!" gasped Mrs. Mayers. "You're so much better at that than my hubby! He so lovies to watch! Ooh, ooh, I should make him watchy me suckybus other men's dreams."

I grinned as she shuddered. Suddenly, her husband, Mr. Waters, was at a lifeguard stand watching us. I blinked at that. He wore the red shorts and had on the cap with the excess sunscreen on his nose. He picked up his binoculars and watched us.

God, was he really here? Like had she pulled him into the dream. I believed Mrs. Waters was here since she was sleeping with me. This was so hot. I kept rubbing at the bimbos cunts, my dick on fire. I licked my lips.

"Well, maybe you should show your husband how much you love sucking on my cock," I said. "As well as my soul."

"A suckybus needs to suck on both!" squealed Mrs. Mayers.

I grinned at that and rolled onto my back. My cock waved back and forth as I lay between the two bimbos. Mrs. Mayers sat up and was soon kneeling with her ass and pussy aimed right at the lifeguard stand. She engulfed my cock and suckled on me.

"Fuck," I groaned, loving that her husband was here in the dream watching. That made it hotter. His wife loved my dick more. And he got off on it.

It was clear he was jacking it while watching us through the binoculars.

"Ooh, ooh, you gotta put sunny tan lotion on my pussy, Eric," Mrs. Waters said and straddled me, her brown bush dripping with her juices. "Can you usey your tongue to do it!"

"God, yes," I groaned, savoring that hot mouth sliding up and down my dick.

The other hot wife bimbo planted her cunt on my face. Her bush tickled me. Despite rubbing suntan oil on her pussy, I only tasted her tart twat. I savored the taste of my future bimbo-in-law. I lapped at her folds, loving the texture of her cunt.

Mrs. Mayers suckled hard on my cock. The succubus-bimbo worked her tongue up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all her might. It was an incredible delight having her bobbing her head. The pressure she created was amazing.

I groaned into Mrs. Waters's pussy. I lapped at her tart folds as I enjoyed the married bimbo-MILF's mouth. My tongue danced around in Mrs. Waters's snatch. I licked at her folds, gathering up all her juices. My tongue plunged into her cunt.

"Eric, yesy yes!" squealed Mrs. Waters, her butt-cheeks clenching before my face. "Eaty my pussy! Ooh, ooh, such a goody son!"

Mrs. Mayers groaned around my cock like she one-hundred-percent agreed that I was a good son. I loved it. My dick throbbed in the succubus-bimbo's mouth. Her husband must be spanking it so hard to the sight. My nuts tightened just knowing he was watching.

I swirled my tongue around inside of Mrs. Waters's pussy. It was so hot eating Tina's mom. I stroked through her folds, the pressure building and building at the tip of my cock. I hurtled toward a huge explosion of bliss.

"Ooh, I'm gonna cummy on your facey face," the bimbo-MILF whimpered as she rubbed her furred muff on my face. I loved those curls. "Eric! Eric! I lovey you! I love you so muchy much!"

Mrs. Mayers squealed around my cock.

"I love you both," I groaned. "Your both my bimbo-whores. My married sluts! Yes, yes, suck that dick, Mrs. Mayers. I'm going to flood your mouth with cum!"

She suckled so hard on my cock. I groaned, my back arching. I tongued Mrs. Waters's clit. I stroked over her pearl, massaging her. She moaned, squirming on my face. I loved it. I would make her cum. I massaged her bud with my lips.

She gasped louder and louder. I suckled on her bud while Mrs. Mayers nursed on my cock. She bobbed her head, sucking the entire time. Her tongue danced around the crown of my cock hurtling me closer and closer to cumming.

"Eric! Eric!" Mrs. Waters squealed. "You're the bestiest besty best son! Yay!"

Her tart juices gushed out of her pussy as she came. She drowned me in her passion. I licked up the flood, drinking every drop, as my cock throbbed. Mrs. Mayers suckled on my throbbing dick. Her tongue stroked the aching crown.

"Fuck!" I grunted and erupted into the bimbo's mouth while her husband watched.

I spurted blast after blast of cum into her mouth, the pleasure shooting through me. Ecstasy slammed into my mind. Stars flashed across my eyes. It was perfect. Amazing, I loved every last second of the heat surging through me.

I groaned into Mrs. Waters's pussy as I drank her cream. I lapped at her cunt as I pumped more and more jizz into Mrs. Mayers's snatch. I loved this heady rush. Rapture shot through me again and again. I savored every last eruption.

"Damn," I groaned as Mrs. Mayers suckled out the last drops of cum.

She ripped her mouth off and shouted, "Honey! Honey! I suckyed all of Eric's nummy yummy cummy! I'm a suckybus now and lovey his dick and his spunk and his cock! Yay!"

I pictured her waving at the lifeguard stand as she said those words. Damn, this was hot.

"Mrs. Mayers, I got to fuck that ass of yours!" I groaned as Mrs. Waters slipped off me.

"Yay!" she squealed. She waved at the lifeguard stand. "Honey! Honey! Eric's gonna fucky me in the assyhole! Yippee yay!"

He waved back to her.

I grinned as I sat up. I grabbed the suntan lotion and rubbed it on my cock as Mrs. Mayers knelt between Mrs. Waters's thighs. The bimbo didn't need to be told to eat out her fellow hot wife's pussy. She just did it naturally.

Bimbos were horny delights.

"Yay!" squealed Mrs. Waters. "Oh, oh, Virginia, eaty my pussy! I lovey it!"

"So yummy," purred Mrs. Mayers as she shook her ass at me. I slapped my oiled hands over her rump and rubbed over her plump butt-cheeks making them gleam in the tropical sunlight.

I pressed my dick into her butt-cheeks and slid down to find her asshole. I glanced at the lifeguard stand. Sunlight glinted off the binoculars watching me. I thrust hard against the naughty bimbo-wife's sphincter, loving the way her anal ring stretched open with ease.

I popped into the hot wife's asshole, grinning at her husband watching from the lifeguard stand. I savored that wonderful anal sheath swallowing my cock. It was fantastic having all that hot flesh devouring my dick. I sank deeper and deeper into her bowels.

"Goddamn, that's good," I groaned.

"So goody greaty good!" Mrs. Mayers moaned into my future bimbo-in-law's cunt.

"Yesy yes," whimpered Mrs. Waters. She rubbed at her oiled boobs. "So greaty goody great! Licky my pussy and lappy at my clitty and make me cummy!"

"Mmm, cummies," purred Mrs. Mayers, her hot asshole clenching around my dick.

I gripped her hips and drew back my cock. Her velvety anal sheath massaged my dick. It was just a delicious thrill having that hot asshole massaging my dick. I loved that feeling. It was perfect having her backdoor massaging my cock. I slammed back into her.

She squealed into Mrs. Waters's snatch. I savored that wonderful asshole massaging me. Mr. Mayers was stroking his cock again as he watched us. The cuck was getting off on it. I loved this so much. I pounded my succubus-bimbo in the ass, reveling in owning her married body.

"You are my bimbo," I groaned. "Who owns your ass, Mrs. Mayers!"

"You do, Eric!" she squealed. "You own my assyhole and my pussyhole and my mouthyhole and my boobies and titties and assyhole and every bitty of me!"

"Every lasty bitty!" Mrs. Waters agreed, nodding her head. Then she squealed. "That's my clitty! Yay!"

I grinned as I fucked hard at Mrs. Mayers cunt. I pounded her anal sheath, reveling in that wonderful grip. My nuts slapped into her taint, cracking into her. The pleasure was just so exciting. I loved the way she held me. Massaged me. I rushed toward my eruption.

I pounded her with such force. I hammered her with force. It was amazing having her squeezing her asshole down around my dick. It was an absolute blast having her tight bowels massaging me. I grunted, fucking her hard. Fast.

The pressure grew and grew at the tip of my cock. I loved how the delight swelled in my nuts. I hurtled toward this mighty burst of delight. I would have a huge climax and spurt all my cum onto her bowels.

"Fuck, Mrs. Mayers," I groaned, wanting to burst in her asshole. "Your cuck is watching us. He's jacking off to you being my whore!"

"He's such a lovey dovey hubby," she purred. "He lets me fuck all the guys and watches. I get to enjoy so many bettery cocks, and your bestiest cock, now! Isn't that nicey of him!"

"So nicey," whimpered Mrs. Waters. "My hubby is the same way. He never ever never buys me a lappy dance since he buys all my videos and doesn't have the money to pay to fucky me!"

I grinned at that. "God, that's great to hear."

I pumped away at Mrs. Mayers's anal sheath with such passion. Knowing their husbands were both cucks swelled the pressure in my balls. I fucked the MILF's bowels hard and fast as I could, grinning at her watching husband.

My nuts, brimming with my jizz, slapped into her taint. I stroked up and down her oiled sides until I found those slick tits. I squeezed those large mounds. She moaned louder into Mrs. Waters's pussy, feasting on the brunette MILF.

"Virginia! Virginia!" Mrs. Waters moaned. "You're eatying my pussy so goody great!"