The Bimbo App 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached the living room. Silvery light flooded in. Moony light. I went to the couch and stared out the window behind it up at the moon. She was all roundy and full and almost smilying down at me. She must be so happy. I bet she was being fuckyed by stars all the time.

I clasped my hands together. Why did I feel saddy? I shouldn't be saddy. I should be happy. I was about to marry Eric. I would be his bimboy-wife and bimboy-priestess and look all pretty in my whitey bridey dress and be so joyful, so why...

Why was I saddy?

Why had me and him stopped being friends. I almost could remember. It was so hazy. The past. When were kiddies, we always played together. I thought I would marry him and be so happy, then... then... Why did we stop being friends?

"Oh, Goddess Mrs. Juarez," I prayed, closying my eyes, "I wanna know why I stopped likeying Eric and why I stopped being his friend and was so meany to him. Why, why, why? I lovey him. Please, greaty Goddess Mrs. Juarez, answer my prayers and help me to stop being so saddy and be happy and always have loveyed Eric. Pleasey please, amen!"

A golden light shone from me. I gasped and turned around to see the light becoming a figure. I blinked as another girl appeared. She had red hair like me and round boobies and green eyes and she had a bush, which I didn't because I shaved. She blinked.

"What the fuck?" she gasped and clapped her hands over her bush and her arm over her boobies. "You're me!"

"You're me!" I gasped, staring at this blushing version of me. She didn't look like a bimbo.

"What the heck is going on?" Other Me asked.

To be continued...