The Bimbo App 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Molly, you have a nummy yummy cummy pussy!" squealed Mrs. Mayers. "Ooh, ooh, my assyhole is meltying around Eric's dick and he's making me feel so goody great and I'm gonna just bursty on him."

"You fucking better," I growled, slamming into her bowels. "Cum on my dick while your husband watches, whore!"

"Yesy yes!" she squealed, squeezing her bowels down around my dick. "I'm gonna cummies so hard on you. Just bursty with all my passion. That sounds so greaty good!"

"Yes, it does," I groaned, pumping away at her. She massaged me with her velvety sheath.

Mrs. Waters tossed her head. Her oiled boobs gleamed in the tropical sunlight as she shuddered there. She thrust her arms over her head, her fingers flexing. She moaned, her sunglasses shifting on her face as pleasure spilled over her features.

She arched her back and squealed out in rapture. It was clear she was cumming on Mrs. Mayers's mouth. My bimbo-in-law drowned the hot wife with tart passion. Mrs. Mayers squeezed her bowels down around my dick as I buried into her.

"Oh, oh, Eric, I lovey you!" Mrs. Mayers gasped. Her asshole went wild around my dick.

I groaned at that hot flesh spasming around me. She suckled at the crown of my cock as I pumped away at her. My balls tightened. I squeezed her big tits as I plowed to the hilt in her writhing anal sheath. The pressure burst at the tip of my shaft.

"Fuck!" I growled as I erupted into her asshole.

"Eric's cummies!" the cheating bimbo-MILF moaned into Mrs. Waters's cunt.

"Yay!" my future bimbo-in-law gasped, thrusting her hands in the air.

I grunted with each eruption. I loved the pleasure shooting out of me. I flooded her bowels with spurt after spurt of cum. It was so wonderful having all that jizz erupting from me. Her asshole rippled around me. She suckled at me with such passion.

I grunted over and over again. I loved that delight. Mrs. Waters moaned, bucking on the ground as she shuddered through her own orgasm. Mrs. Mayers's bowels nursed at my dick, working out all the spunk that I had in my nuts.

It was amazing.

"Shit," I groaned, stars dancing across my vision. "Oh, shit, that's good."

"So goody great," whimpered Mrs. Mayers as she milked out the last of my cum.

I groaned as the final spurt of my jizz sent a last blast of rapture sweeping through me. Her asshole rippled around my dick while I panted. I felt so good. Her husband still watched. He must have had a nice cum witnessing me ass-fucking his wife.

"Ooh, ooh, Eric!" squealed Mrs. Mayers. She sat up and spun around, ripping my dick out of her asshole. She threw her arms around my lips and kissed me with all that tart pussy cream on them.

I groaned, savoring the delight. Her big boobs rubbed into my chest. I loved this moment. It was such a wonderful treat. Her lips tasted so good. I groaned, eager to have more. She broke the kiss and grinned at me.

"That was so much fun suckying on your soul, but... I got other men to suckybus!" She burst into a puff of smoke as did her husband and Mrs. Waters.

I blinked as the dream settled down on me. I fell back on the sand and... drifted off into other wanderings. I really didn't remember them, but when I woke up next to the sleeping Mrs. Waters, the sunlight spilling through my window, I felt refreshed.

I felt like I had the greatest night's sleep of all time. Damn.

I stretched, my bladder full. I rolled out of bed and headed out to the restroom. From Mom's room, I heard Peach squealing. "Mommy! Mommy! Yesy yes, yes!"

I smiled at my bimbo-daughter in the throes of passion. My bimbo-mommy moaned, too. They were making each other cum. I gripped my phone and slipped into the bathroom. I started pissing while browsing Facebook. There were posts from some of the guys from my school that had the Bimbo App. Those idiots I sold it to early on when I was desperate for the Bimbo Crystals to own Barbie and Mrs. Juarez.

I snorted. I didn't even own Barbie any longer.

DING!

A notification from the Bimbo App. I smiled and saw that Peach had hit Level 2. That was great. I stepped out into the hallway only to find Peach rushing to me. She had pussy cream on her lips and bounced up and down.

"Morning, Daddy," she cooed. "I just made mommy cummy and she made me cummy and I have her pussy juices on my lips."

"I can see that," I said and opened up her menu. She could become a Daddy's Good Girl Bimbo. That really didn't seem like much of an upgrade. I selected it.

She squealed and turned around. She had a tramp stamp over her bubbly rump that read, "Daddy's Good Girl."

Daddy's Good Girl Bimbos will always do what their daddies tell them to do and won't get distracted until they complete their tasks.

I supposed that was useful, but that tramp stamp... Damn, that was hot.

* * *

Peach Murphy

"Ooh, ooh, do you likey my tattoo, Daddy!" I whimpered as I wiggled my cutie patootie at him. "Everybuddy in the wholey world will know that I'm your goody girl and do whatever you tell me to do. Just all the buddies."

SMACK!

I gasped from Daddy spankying my rump. I jumped and grinned over my shoulder at him. "You do lovey it, don't you? That's why you spankied my butty!"

"God, I love it," he growled and grabbed my hips. He pulled me back until his wondermus cock pressed into my pussy lips. I shuddered as he drilled into me. That felt so greaty good. I loveyed the feel of him nuzzling into me. "So fucking love it!"

He buried into my cunnyhole. I had all of Daddy's amazeying and awesomey and amazebally biggie dick in me! I was such a lucky ducky good girl to have my daddy's cock in my pussy and makying me feel so wondermus.

I squeezed my pussy down on his thicky dick. I grabbed my knees and wiggled my hips, stirrying my cunty hole around his cock. He groaned as I did that. His hands stroked up and down my sides while my boobies jiggled.

They weren't mommy big boobies or Cherry big boobies or Mrs. Waters big boobies, but they were nice and roundy and bigger than Chloe Hart. She had such tiny boobies. Not me. I had peachy boobies that were peachy size.

Because I was Peach.

"Shit," groaned Daddy as he cupped my breasts. He squeezed and kneaded my tits. I loveyed that so much. "Shit, I have the best daughter in the world."

"Yay!" I squealed, loving being Daddy's goody girl.

He pumped away at my pussy. I gasped in delighty joy as my butt-cheeks rippled. I rocked back and forth, gripping my thighs as his amazeball dick plunged over and over and over into my cunny. My cunt clamped down so hardy on his cock while I moaned out all my joyful joy.

He massaged my boobies as he fuckyed me so hard. He buried into my snatch, driving me wild. My pussy all melted around his biggie cock. I whimpered, my blondie locks spilling around my face as Daddy loveyed my pussy.

"Ooh, ooh, this is how Daddies have to love their daughters," I moaned. "With their cocks in their cunnies. That's just how thingies should be."

"God, yes," Daddy growled as he kept fucking me. "You have the right fuckying idea. Damn, I love it!"

I squealed in delight. I was so gladly that Daddy loved my Daddy idea. I wiggled my hips and stirred my cunny around his thicky cock. He felt so greaty in my pussy. Just so perfecty. That was where my daddy's cock belonged.

In my pussy and Mommy's pussy and Cherry's pussy and Mommy Tina's pussy and Mrs. Waters's pussy and Mrs. Jimenez's pussy and Mrs. Mayers pussy and Maggie Storm's pussy and Chloe Hart's pussy and my pussy.

All our pussies were Daddy's. "Yay!"

"You love that, huh?" he groaned, slamming his cock into my snatch. "You love your daddy's big dick fucking your tight cunt?"

"I lovey it so muchy much!" I whimpered, my twaty reveling in all his thrusts. "Daddy! Daddy! I lovey you with all my hearty heart. I'm so gladly your my daddy and that you fucky me and that I get to be your goody girl bimbo-daughter."

SMACK!

He spanked my cutie ass again. I gasped as he buried into me, my pussy gripping him. The spanky made it all the more excitying. I whimpered, his nuts all slappying my clitty. They spanked my naughty bud. I grinned at that.

"Daddy's nuts are spankying my clitty!" I moaned.

"Yes, they are," he grunted. His hands squeezed my tits. My nipples all throbbed and bursty with sparks that shot down to my pussy. "Goddamn, you're going to get a cunt full of Daddy's cum!"

"Yay!" I squealed. "I'm the luckiest daughter in the wholey world."

He pinched my nipples and grunted, "Goddamn, I love you, Peach."

I felt so greaty when he said that. My orgasmy pleasure almost bursty through me. I squeezed my snatchy hole down on his thrustying dick. He churned me up, drivying me wild. I was so happy to have all that pleasure building and building in me.

He twisted my nipples. I squealed, the zappy delight shooting to my juicy pussy. I trembled, my moans all echoying through the hallway. He thrusty hard onto me. He plowed to the hilt in my cunny. It was so perfecty.

"Daddy!" I squealed and climaxed. "I lovey you!"

"Shit," he groaned as my pussy convulsed around his dick. I suckled at him with my naughty snatch. "That's it, Peach. Shit!"

Daddy erupted in me.

I gasped as his hot cummies shot into my pussy. My cunty hole writhed around him, suckling at him. Such joyful blissy joy washed through me. I gasped, stars twinkle winkling before me. I whimpered, my snatch rippling around his cock.

He grunted as he fired more and more of his cummies into me. He spurted over and over into me. I loveyed that delight. I saovredy that wondermus pleasure. It was just an excitey joy to have all that blissy rapture sweeping through me.

"Peach!" he groaned. "God, I love you!"

"I lovey you, too, Daddy!" I squealed as he spurted more and more of his cummies into me. "Yay!"

Daddy fired the last of his cummies into my pussy. I shuddered, feeling so greaty amazeying. It was wondermus to have all that pleasure sweeping through me. A biggie smile spread on my lips. I felt so greaty good. I sucked in deep breaths. My entire body all buzzed with this joyful joy. I grinned, clappying my hands together.

"Daddy! Daddy! That was just so awesomey!"

"Yeah," he groaned, grinning up at me. "Damn, you just milked me dry. You are definitely my good girl. I love you, Peach."

"I lovey you, Daddy," I moaned, spinning around and pulling my cunny off his dick. I threw my arms around his neck, his jizzies spilling down my thighs, and kissed him with my cutie lips. I clung to Daddy, just so glady.

He slid his hands down my body and squeezed my rump. That was just such a greaty moment. I was so happy to be his goody girl. I would always do whatever he said no matter what. I clung to him. He was the bestest daddy in the wholey world.

"Mommy! Mommy!" I squealed, breaking the kiss with Daddy. "I'm Daddy's goody girl! See, see, I have a trampy stamp to prove it!"

I darted back to the bedroom, Daddy's cummies running out of my pussy. I was just so happy. I'd have to show everyone my awesomey tattoo. Mommy and Cherry and Mommy Tina and Mrs. Waters and Mrs. Juarez and Mrs. Mayers and Chloe Hart and Maggie Storm and the mailman and the TV and Instagram and TikTok and every one of my buddies.

Yay!

* * *

Eric Murphy

There were definite perks to having a Goddess for a bimbo.

And one of them was staring at that gorgeous body of hers.

Mrs. Juarez was a sexy MILF before she became a goddess. A golden-brown beauty. An enchanting Latina teacher who had charmed me. She had been a priority bimbo for me. Her husband was another of the cuckolds. He always found one of her gloryholes to use. He'd wait in line to fuck his own wife through a hole in a stall. He didn't even get to see her.

Of course, she serviced three gloryholes at once with her otherworldly radiance.

She glowed all the time. Not like Tina, who just had a halo. Mrs. Juarez had a light that shone from inside her. Maybe her heart or her pussy or both. She shone as she entered the bedroom. I grinned at her as she floated an inch or two off the floor.

She didn't walk any longer.

When I married Tina soon, Mrs. Juarez would preside over the wedding in all her shining glory. That had my dick very hard for that day to come. I smiled at her, loving the way those big boobs swayed as she floated closer.

"Blessedy is Eric who owns my heavenly body," she said in this saintly way. There was something profound about the goddess-whore. "Blessedy be his cock that spurts cummies into my diviney pussy and over my bountiful titties! The greatest of all cocks is his!"

"Amen," I groaned. "Damn, I do love worshiping you. Come here and give me a titty fuck, my bimbo-goddess."

"Yesy, Eric," she said. "Blessedy among men for he dothy own my diviney body and is the font of all my cummies for his is mi hermosai!"

Her vocabulary had increased.

She floated over the bed and settled down between my legs. I leaned back on the pillows as she wrapped her big tits around my cock. I savored those soft mounds engulfing my dick. They were just so delicious. Her radiance shone over me, her black hair shimmering with her passion.

She slid her tits up and down my cock. It was perfect having her do that. I groaned at the warmth of those plump mounds working up and down me. She grinned at me, her eyes twinkling with her delight. My nuts tightened as Mrs. Juarez worshiped my dick.

"A goddess worshiping my dick," I groaned. "I am one lucky guy."

"Yesy you are, Eric," she purred, her beatific smile spreading on her lips. "All men worshipy my blessedy body, but only I worshipy you." She ducked her head down and licked the crown of my cock emerging from her tits. "Ameny."

"A fucking men," I groaned as she slid her tits up my cock and back down them. Her tongue flicked over my tip again. I shuddered. "Mrs. Juarez!"

My sexy goddess-MILF worked her big boobs up and down my cock. It was so amazing having my teacher as a bimbo-divinity. She massaged my cock with her amazing tits. She worked them up and down, driving me wild. It was an amazing treat. I knew I would have a huge climax. Just a mighty burst of delight.

I groaned as she worked those big and lush tits up and down my cock. She drove me wild with it. It was an incredible rush to enjoy that wonderful pair of breasts. She massaged me with such lovely tits. I groaned, enjoying this passion so much.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's fucking good."

"Ooh, ooh, you likey that?" She grinned at me. "You likey my goddessy boobs workying up and down and up your dick?"

"Love it!" The pressure swelled at the tip of my cock. Her tongue licked my crown. "Shit, just keep working those tits up and down my cock like that. Just keep massaging me."

"Yesy yes!" she moaned. "Ooh, ooh, that's greaty good. I lovey it! Now cummy for me! Shower me in your offering of jizzies!"

Her tits slid up my cock and back down. Her tongue flicking over the crown added to the delicious massage. I groaned at that amazing rapture. My eyes rolled back in my head. I shuddered as the pressure in my nuts exploded.

I erupted.

I showered her face in my cum. I splattered her golden-brown features. More cum dripped down onto those lush and glowing boobs massaging my dick. I grunted with the pleasure sweeping through me. It was fantastic. I savored every last second of this delight. It shot through me.

I grunted and spilled all my cum across her face and tits. I arched my back on the bed, my mind drinking in the ecstasy. I loved that delight. It was such a wonderful treat. I shuddered through all this passion, a big smile spreading on my lips.

"Damn," I groaned.

"Mmm," she purred and rose. No, she floated into the air, cum dripping down on her tits. She hovered over me. My cock lifted on its own, aiming at her pussy. "I need to worshipy your biggie dick with my goddessy-cunt!"

"Worship," I groaned.

She plunged down my cock, straddling me. Her cum-splattered tits bounced as my dick drank in the silky heaven of her divine pussy. She squeezed her twat around me. I loved that married flesh about my dick. I groaned as she slid back up me.

The goddess-bimbo rode my cock. Her hot twat squeezed about me. It was just a delicious treat having that hot cunt working up and down my cock. I groaned, knowing I would spurt so much jizz into her snatch. Just flood her with all that I had.

"That's it, ride my dick!" I groaned.

"Yesy yes," she whimpered. Her tongue flicked out, licking her lips. "Yay do I doth worshipy thy biggie cock and say, 'It is goody great!' And lo doth thee cummy in my pussy and lovey your goddessy-whore with all thy heart and thy cummies."

"Amen," I groaned. "Shit, that's so damned good, Mrs. Juarez."

She smiled at me, jizz spilling down her face and dripping onto her bouncing breasts.

She worked that hot cunt up and down my cock. Her twat squeezed about me, massaging me with that wonderful flesh. I hurtled toward my climax. That hot pussy brought me closer and closer to erupting into her divine flesh.

Mrs. Juarez's tits heaved. They slapped together as she squeezed her cunt down around me. She felt so fantastic massaging me like that. I hurtled toward my orgasm. It was outstanding. I loved every last second of it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's so good. I'm going to cum in your snatch!"

"Thou shalty cummy in your goddess's holy pussy, mi hermosaii, and doth givey her such pleasures and happiness and joyful cummies, amen!"

I grinned at her as she plunged down my cunt. "You give the best commandments, Mrs. Juarez."

"I knowy," she said, nodding her head as she plunged her cunt down my cock and took every inch of my dick. Her tits bounced as she slid back up me.

I shuddered, about to erupt into that heavenly pussy. I wouldn't be able to last much longer. Her cunt massaged me. Her married, divine flesh gripped me tight. My nuts tightened as she grinned down at me with such beatific delight.

"Ameny!" gasped Mrs. Juarez as she slammed her twat down my dick. Her cunt went wild.

"Shit," I groaned as her divine pussy spasmed around my dick.

"Offer me up all your cummies, Eric!" the goddess-bimbo moaned, her jizz-splattered tits heaving above me.

"Fuck, yeah!" I groaned and erupted.

My cum spurted into her pussy.

I grunted as the pleasure slammed through my body. Ecstasy crashed into my mind. Stars burst around the shining goddess. She glowed brighter as her climaxing cunt milked my cock. She gasped, my seed flooding through her.

"All of my Eric's jizzies!" she gasped, her black hair sweeping around her. "Mi hermosaiiiii nummy cummies in my blessedy pussy!"

"Yes," I groaned. "Fuck, you got an amazing pussy!"

I spurted over and over into the goddess-bimbo's cunt. I pumped her full of my jizz, reveling in that pleasure sweeping through me. I groaned at the bliss that consumed me. It was an amazing thrill to have all that pleasure rushing through me.

A big smile spread on my lips. I felt so amazing. Just so damned good. I suckled in deep breaths, my heart pounding in my chest as the pleasure surged through me. I erupted over and over into her snatch. I filled her to the brim.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good."

"Yesy, it is!" she moaned as she worked out the last of my cum.

I panted there, my goddess-bimbo sitting on my cock. Her pussy rippled around me, making me feel so damned good. I stroked her thighs. I was so ready for bed. Maybe tomorrow Chloe Hart and Maggie Storm would hit Level 4.

They were so close. I was so ready to find out what they would be.

"I granty your miracle!" Mrs. Juarez said.

"Huh?" I asked then gasped and flinched as she shone as bright as the sun.

* * *

Tina Waters

I couldn't sleep. I padded out of the bed I was sleeping in with Peach. I just felt this saddy feeling in me for a while. I couldn't quite place it. I headed downstairs, the soft glow from my awesomey halo letting me see goody enough.