The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 02

Story Info
The owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn breaks in his bimbo mom!
7.6k words
4.4
13.4k
14

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking in His Bimbo Mommy

Keone "Ken" Kekoa

YES

I smashed the yes button before I could even think. In a flash, my mother was naked before me, her big breasts quivering before her. She had fat, dark-brown nipples atop those golden mounds. She quivered in delight, an empty-headed smile on her face.

Please Select her Role. There was only one role left for her. Cook.

HINT: Remember the interview and pick the role best suited for her.

Well, there was nothing else to pick so I hit Cook. The YES and NO prompts appeared.

I hit YES of course.

Then my mom was clothed in her new, sexy uniform which was just a frilly, white apron that barely covered her breasts, the sides of her boobs peeking out. It fell so short, just past her pussy. It tied in the back. I could see the bow.

"Ooh, ooh, I'm so ready to cook for you and your guesty-guests, Mister Keone!" she said, bouncing up and down. Her breasts heaved beneath the apron, one of her nipples popping into view as the fabric shifted. Her dark-brown nub beaded with... something white. "I'll use my breasty milk to make yummy nummy food. Yay!"

"Yay!" Mele and Iolana squealed behind me, my bimbo-maid and bimbo-concierge respectively.

I rose from my chair in my office in my very own resort. This was so insane. The app had built me a resort with money I didn't have. I owned the land it sat on. It made no sense how this adult hotel simulator game could play out in real life.

It did.

Why did I get this? I didn't know, but... I was so excited for my mother. To transgress and cross the line that no mother and son should. Mother's forbidden fruits were mine to enjoy. She looked at me so happy as I moved closer.

"Do you want to enjoy your mommy's delicious treaty treats, Mister Keone?" she asked. She was the only one that called me by my full name. I liked Ken instead of my traditional, Hawaiian name. "Huh, huh? Your bimboy-mommy has such deliciousy breasty milk for you!"

"Yeah," I groaned and ducked my head down to her exposed nipple. I latched on and suckled.

Her sweet milk squirted into my mouth. I groaned at that wonderful flavor. She tasted so good. I groaned as I suckled on her. The heat of her treat warmed down to my belly. I nursed on her with all that I had. She groaned and squealed in delight as I nursed on her.

I swallowed down my breast milk. It poured into my mouth. I groaned in delight at how soothing it was. My mother's creamy treat. I closed my eyes and suckled again. More of her milk squirted into my mouth. I loved that delight.

She tasted so good. It was so delicious to have all that milk flooding my mouth. I swallowed it all down. It was so good to have her cream squirting into my mouth. I nursed on her with all that I had. She moaned as I did that.

"Ooh, ooh, that's good," she purred as I suckled from her. "That's so yummy nummy goody good. Drink all of Mommy's breasty milk, Mister Keone! Every lasty drop!"

"Do it, Mister Ken!" Mele squealed as Iolana gasped, "Yesy yes, nursey it all up, Mister Ken!"

I heard the smack of lips. My two other bimbos made out behind me. I groaned, so glad to have all this delight squirting into my mouth. I suckled down my mom's breast milk. She slid her fingers through my hair. She tasted so good. Her breast milk was delicious.

My dick ached. I couldn't believe that I had bimbofied my mother. I had crossed that line, and now I could enjoy her. I could fuck her. Slide into the pussy that birthed me. My cock twitched at that thought. My mom was mine.

My bimbo-cook. My slutty mommy.

I could feast on her other treats. Her breast milk was delicious. Sweet and creamy with this honeydew melon aftertaste. What did her pussy taste like? Before I spurted my cum in her, I should get a taste of her.

That thought burned through my mind. I wanted to drink my fill of her breast milk. She tasted so damned good. That sweet, creamy treat was just what a son should enjoy. She had such delicious breast milk.

She was fantastic.

"Oh, oh, that's so goody, Mister Keone," she purred. "My son is so greaty! You have such an awesomey hotel, Mister Keone. I'm so proudy proud of you!"

I froze at those words. I believed them. Even though she was bimbofied, she was proud of me. She always wanted me to achieve something more than working facilities at the various resorts around Honolulu. She had to work at three different resorts just to pay the bills. She wanted me to succeed. To do more than fix clogged toilets.

To make something of myself.

"So proudy proud!" she repeated as I suckled on her.

I popped my mouth off her nipple and said, "Thanks, Mom."

She smiled at me.

I kissed her with the melony aftertaste of her breast milk on my lips. I loved my mom. Her lips melted to mine. The bimbofied MILF kissed me with passion. She threw her arms around my neck, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. It was such a delicious moment.

Her big boobs pressed against my chest, one still covered by her apron. My hands slid around her and found her plump rump. The knotted bow rubbed on my knuckles as I kneaded her butt-cheeks. She moaned, my cock pressed against her stomach. I had to devour her cunt.

Show my bimbo-mommy how much I loved her.

I broke the kiss and said, "Thanks for working for me, Mom."

"You're so welcomey, Mister Keone," she purred. "I'm your bimboy-mommy. I'm always here for you! Ooh, ooh, I'll cooky for all your guesty-poos."

I smiled and dropped to my knees. "And they're going to love your cooking, Mom." I lifted her apron to reveal her shaved pussy. I doubted Mom shaved before. It must be something the Bimbo App did to her. "Just like I am going to love eating your pie."

"Ooh, ooh, feasty feast, Mister Keone!" she said with such eagerness.

I buried my face into her pussy and licked at her twat. I loved how she gasped. Her head threw back. Her big boobs jiggled as I licked at her. I lapped with such passion at her cunt. I stroked my tongue through her folds, gathering up her sweet cream.

God, she tasted sweet. Sweet and delicious. I squeezed my mom's ass as I licked at her. She squealed in delight, her big boobs jiggling, one still covered by her apron. The exposed one dripped with milk, white leaking out of her nipple. A wet spot spread on the cloth covering the other nub.

"Ooh, ooh, such a goody great son, Mister Keone!" she moaned. "Yesy yes, you are! I lovey dovey you so muchy much! So proudy of you!"

"Thanks, Mom!" I groaned into her cunt, her words spurring me on. My hotel would be a big hit.

The Bimbo Paradise Inn would draw customers from around the world.

I thrust my tongue into her pussy. I danced around in her cunt, licking and lapping at her. It was such a good time to flick about in her depths. I came from here. I was returning to my mother. It was so delicious to flick about in her.

I loved every last second of her sweetness being around me. I squeezed her rump as she squirmed on my face. My tongue caressed her. I loved stroking through her folds and loving every moment of enjoying her pussy. She tasted so good.

Just so delicious.

"Ooh, ooh, Mister Keone, you're so goody at eatying pussy!" Mom moaned. "Yesy yes! I lovey dovey it! Make me cummy!"

"Make her cummy, Mister Ken!" moaned Iolana. "Ooh, ooh, and make me cummy, too, sweetie Mele!"

"Yay!" Mele squealed, her voice muffled. She must be licking Iolana's pussy. Good. I wanted my bimbos to get along. It was so hot.

My tongue stroked through my mother's folds. She squirmed, her entire body quivering in delight as I lapped at her. I loved caressing her. My fingers squeezed down on her rump. It was so good to stroke through her folds. To treat her like this. I lapped at her with all that I had. I caressed her with such passion. It was so good.

She squirmed on my face. Her entire body trembled as I licked at her. I lapped at her with all that I had. She tossed her head as I thrust my tongue into her pussy. I flicked about in her cunt. She groaned as I lapped at her with such passion.

"Ooh, ooh, Mister Keone!" she moaned. "I'm gonna cummy!"

"Yes," I growled and found her clit. I suckled on her bud.

Mom bucked. Her boobs bounced and heaved, rustling her apron. Her other nipple popped out from behind the cloth, milk flicking from the brown nub. It was so hot to watch. I loved the sight as I tongued around her bud.

I suckled on her. She squirmed, her head tossing. Her black hair fluttered around her shoulders. She whimpered, her face twisting in delight. I nibbled on her with all that I had. I suckled with passion on her clit.

"Yesy yes!" she gasped and burst with delight.

Her pussy cream gushed out and bathed my mouth.

I groaned, drowning in my bimbo-mommy's pussy juices. I licked up her delight. I savored her juices gushing out of her cunt. I licked and lapped at her, my dick so hard as she creamed. It was wonderful to have all her passion gushing out of her and pouring into my mouth.

I lapped it all up, savoring every last second of her passion drowning me. I stroked my tongue through her flesh. It was amazing to lap at her. To lick at her with all that I had. I was so happy. I squeezed her butt-cheeks.

I kneaded her rump, so happy to have her drowning me with her pussy cream. I licked at her twat with all that I had. I stroked my tongue through her folds, gathering it all up as she moaned and gasped. She quivered through her rapture.

"Ooh, ooh, Mister Keone!" she whimpered. "You're such a goody great son! Thanky you! Thanky you for hiring me and makying me your bimboy-mommy cook!"

"You're so welcome," I groaned. I had to fuck her, but... There was a bedroom next door. I definitely understood why my personal quarters had to possess a king-sized bed. My bimbos lived in my personal quarters, too. "Come with me!"

"Yesy yes!" she said as I rose and took her hand.

I led her around the desk, my cock bobbing before me. Iolana trembled through her own orgasm, drowning Mele with pussy cream. I slapped my bimbo-concierge on the ass as I passed her. She flashed me a smile as she whimpered.

I brought Mom into my bedroom and threw her down on the bed. She gasped, bouncing, her apron sandwiched between her big breasts. The bottom flipped up to reveal her shaved cunt, her legs spread wide. I licked my lips, savoring the sweetness of her incestuous twat.

"I am going to fuck you so hard," I growled.

"Ooh, ooh, fucky her, Mister Ken," Mele cooed. She walked in pulling Iolana with her, my bimbo-maid's lips dripping with pussy juices. She sat on the end of the bed and spread her legs. "Feasty on me, Iolana!"

"Yummy!" the bimbo-concierge cooed and dropped to her knees. She began her feast on my bimbo-maid.

I let them have their fun as I crawled onto the bed after my mother. My dick swayed back and forth. She squirmed there, her eyes so bright. I licked my lips, so ready to just fuck her hard. I stretched over her and lowered myself down to her.

I kissed her on the mouth. She moaned as our bodies pressed together, my cock nuzzling into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around me. I don't think she had been with a man since Dad died when I was a baby. Too busy raising me.

I would make it up to her.

I would fuck her hard. Fuck her like Dad would have. I would make my father proud.

I thrust to the hilt in my mom's pussy. She moaned in delight, her forbidden cunt welcoming me home with taboo silkiness. Her wet heat soaked my dick as I sank to the hilt in her. My nuts slapped against her taint.

I loved being on her. In her. She hugged me with her arms and legs, our lips working together as she moaned in delight. Her pussy squeezed so tight down around me. That was so good. I enjoyed having her in me. It was a perfect delight.

I drew back my cock. She whimpered in delight, her pussy clutching to me. I thrust back into her twat. I fucked her with all that I had. I buried into her with force, churning her up with all that I had. She shuddered, squeezing down on me.

I broke the kiss and groaned, "Mom!"

"Mister Keone!" she gasped. "Yesy yes! Your mommy is so proudy proud of you and your inn and your biggie dick stretchying out my pussy! Yay!"

I grinned down at her. "I'm so glad to stretch out your pussy. Been a while since you've had a cock."

"So longy I can't even remember!" She shuddered. "So biggie and thicky and amazeying. Yesy yes, fucky your mommy so hard, Mister Keone!"

"So hardy!" moaned Mele as Iolana devoured her cunt.

I drew back my cock, my bimbo-mommy's pussy clamping down on me. She massaged me with her flesh. I buried into her cunt, loving the feel of her around me. She held me so tight. It was a fantastic rush to bury into her.

I pounded her cunt with force. I thrust into her again and again. She groaned, clamping her pussy down on me. She held me tight as I fucked into her twat. I pounded her with all that I had. It was glorious being in her.

She whimpered, her pussy clamping down on me. She held me tight with her silky snatch. I loved burying into her. I enjoyed every last second of fucking her. I savored that wonderful treat of burying into her cunt. I fucked her with all that I had. It was so good to bury into her.

"Ooh, ooh, such a biggie dick, Mister Keone!" she moaned. "I lovey your cock in my cunty hole! Yesy yes, you're so thicky and proudy and hugey!"

"You're so tight, Mom!" I groaned, slamming into her. The heat of her cunt swelled the pressure in my nuts. I hurtled toward that wonderful moment when I would cum. I would burst into her snatch. Just flood her with all my taboo cum. "I love you!"

"I lovey dovey you, too!" she whimpered.

I slammed into her again and again. I fucked her with all that I had. It was so outstanding to bury into her like that. I groaned, savoring the heat of her pussy gripping my dick. She had such a silky pussy.

A wonderful cunt.

I thrust into her, churning up her pussy. He pressure grew and grew in my nuts as they slammed into her. I loved this moment. I savored burying into her. She squeezed her cunt down around my dick. She massaged me with that hot pussy.

It was an incredible delight to bury into her snatch. I fucked into her with all that I had. I loved how she squeezed down on me with her wonderful pussy. The pressure swelled in my nuts as she held me tight, her fingernails raking down my back.

"Mom!" I groaned.

"Ooh, ooh, Mister Keone, I lovey dovey your mighty dick and... and... I'm gonna cummy on your proudy cock!" she squealed and bucked beneath me.

Her pussy went wild around my dick.

I groaned as that happened. Her pussy writhed around my cock. It was such an incredible rush to have her writhing beneath me. She suckled at me with that delicious snatch. It was so good having all that pleasure spilling through me.

I groaned as her pussy spasmed around me. She suckled on me, making me feel incredible. Her pussy convulsed about me. It was such an amazing moment to have all that ecstasy sweeping through me. I spurted into her again and again.

I filled her up with all my jizz.

"Oh, my proudy son has much cummies for me!" squealed Mom.

"Yes!" I growled as she milked me.

I dumped my load into my mother's fertile pussy. I shuddered on her as her pussy spasmed around me. The pleasure swept through my body. I groaned with each blast of cum. It was so amazing to flood my mom's pussy with her spunk.

I filled her up with everything that I had. It was so good to do that to her. She trembled beneath me as I dumped my load into her pussy. I savored that wonderful pussy going wild around my dick. She milked me dry.

"Mom," I groaned as I dumped the last of my cum into her pussy. I filled her up with all that I had. It was so good to flood her with all that I had. "Oh, damn, that was good."

"Mmm," she purred.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so greaty good!" gasped Mele behind me. "You lovey dovey pussy!"

"I do!" Iolana moaned, her voice muffled by pussy.

"I bet you do, Iolana," I said as an idea popped into my head. "Why don't you lick my mom clean while I fuck Mele in the ass?"

"Ooh, ooh, that sounds perfecty great!" Iolana squealed. Her head popped up, her lips dripping in pussy cream. "I will licky Mom up. That's such a greaty name to have. Mom! Like she's a mom!"

"She is a mom," I said. "My mom. God, you're an airhead. Her name's Kamalani."

"Ooh, that's pretty, too," Mele said. "Mommy Kamalani! I lovey dovey it!"

"Lovey dovey!" Iolana said, nodding, pussy cream spilling down her chin.

I rolled off my mom and shook my head. Airheads. But they were so delicious.

Iolana wasted no time diving forward and burying her face into my mom's pussy and licking up my cum. That never got old watching a woman do that. Never got fucking old. My dick throbbed. I wanted to just ram my cock into Mele's asshole.

"Ooh, ooh, licky me clean," Mom purred as Iolana feasted. The bimbo-concierge was giving Mom such friendly treatment. "You're such a goody girl. Yesy, you are! Ooh, ooh that's all awesomey. You're lickying up all my son's proudy cum!"

Mele smiled and knelt beside my mom. I moved behind her, watching Iolana feasting on Mom's pussy. I pressed my cock into her butt-crack and find her asshole. I drilled against her. She moaned as I did that, her hips wiggling.

Lubed by my mom's pussy cream, I thrust against Mele's asshole. Her anal ring widened. She whimpered like a good bimbo-maid. Her head tossed, her black hair swaying. Her anal ring widened and swallowed my cock.

I popped into her bowels.

Her asshole devoured my cock. I sank into her, savoring that heat. I was in heaven here. I loved sliding into her bowels. She groaned as I did that. Her asshole gripped me. She held me tight as I filled her bowels up with my dick.

"Oh, Mister Ken," she whimpered as I sank into her velvety depths. I enjoyed every inch of her bowels around my cock. She felt so good about me. Just so wonderful. A big smile spread on my lips as I bottomed out in her. "Oh, Mister Ken, that's so goody great!"

I winked at her as I drew back my cock.

She groaned as I did that. She shuddered as her bowels massaged me. I slammed back into her anal sheath. I fucked into her bowels. I buried deep and hard into her anal sheath. It was so good to thrust into her again and again.

I savored it so much. I reveled in this moment. I plowed into her asshole. She was so delightful to fuck. She moaned as I fucked her. Mom squirmed beside me, her big boobs jiggling. Milk spilled down her boobs from her nipples.

"Mister Ken's biggie dick is so awesomey in my buttyhole!" Mele moaned, her bowels clamping down on my cock.

"I bet it is!" Mom said. "I'm so proudy of you, Mister Keone, for fuckying her in the assyhole so hardy and so fasty!"

"Thanks, Mom!" I groaned. "Damn, she's got a tight ass. I bet you do, too, Mom. Ever been fucked up in the ass."

"Um..." Her face scrunched up and she giggled. "I don't know. 'Membering things is too hardy hard. I just wanna cook and fuck and cook and fuck! Yay!"

"Fuckying is the besty best!" Iolana moaned, her face buried in my mom's bald snatch. "Ooh, that's such yummy nummy cunty cream!"

God, I loved this. I slammed into my bimbo-maid's asshole. I owned these women. Mom, Mele, and Iolana were my bimbo-slaves. Happy, air-headed fucktoys that would make me so much money. My resort would be prefect.

I gripped Mele's hips, slamming into her bowels. I fucked to the hilt in her anal sheath, reveling in her bowels clamping down on me. She held me tight as I fucked her. I pounded her with all that I had. It was glorious to do that. I buried into her with so many hard strokes.

I fucked her with force. I pounded her with my passion. It was so good to bury into her like this. I plowed deep and hard into her snatch. I fucked her, reveling in that tight hole. Her bowels clamped down hard on my cock. She massaged me with her amazing snatch.