The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot cummies spurted into my bowels. That was so hottie to feel. Just so great to have spurtying into my bowels. I loveyed doveyed it. Then Brent plowed into my spasming snatchy hole and erupted, too. He pumped his jizzies in me.

"Yay!" I gasped, my holes spasming around their cocks. "Floody me with your cummies!"

They pumped their jizzies into my two holes. I shuddered beneath them, my piercey nipples rubbing into Brent's shirt. Tingles raced through me, mixing with the joyfully rapture gushing out of my pussy. It was so greaty. I was in heaven.

Bimboy heaven.

"That's it," growled Mister Ken, dumping his cum down Mele's lips. "Shit, that's it!"

The two men dumped more and more of their cum into me. The guesty-poos filled me up with all their wondermus cummies. I was so glady. I shuddered between them, the pleasure all washing through me. I shuddered as they erupted one last time each.

"Ooh, ooh, welcomey to the inn!" I moaned. "Mele will show you to your rooms and take goody good care of you!"

"I will!" Mele squealed, spinning around and licking her lips clean of Mister Ken's cum. "Welcomey to the Bimbo Paradise Inn!"

"Shit, this is the place for us," James groaned, his cock throbbing in my asshole.

I was so happy to hear that.

To be continued...