The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, shit, shit!" I groaned, slamming to the hilt in her anal sheath. "That's so good, Mele!"

"I'm so gladdy you're happy!" squealed Mele, her bowels clamping down on me.

"Yesy yes, make my proudy son all happy and cummy and happy!" Mom squealed, her back arching. "Ooh, ooh, you're makying me all happy wappy, naughty bimboy-slut!"

"Goody Mommy Kamalani!" squealed the bimbo-concierge feasting on my mom's cunt.

Mom shuddered on her back, clearly loving everything that was happening to her. She humped against that cutie's mouth. I loved the sight as I fucked deep and hard into Mele's asshole. Her bowels clamped down on me. She held me tight. It was glorious to fuck into her bowels. I pounded her anal sheath. I loved feeling her bowels squeezing down around me.

It was so perfect to have her massaging me like that. It was glorious. I thrust into her anal sheath. I pounded her bowels with so much force. It was fantastic to thrust into her. I buried into her with all that I had. It was so amazing.

I loved every last second of fucking her bowels. I pounded her anal sheath as she moaned, her hips wiggling. She stirred her velvety asshole around my dick. That was such a great sensation to experience. I loved it immensely.

I pounded her bowels with all that I had. It was so glorious to fuck her. To pound into her with such delight. I buried into her again and again. It was so great to have bowels clamping down on my anal sheath.

"Ooh, ooh, that's good," I groaned. "That's fucking amazing. Yes, yes, you're going to make me burst! Just make me cum!"

"I want you to cummy in my assyhole, Mister Ken!" she squealed, her bowels clamping down tight on me. "Yesy yes, just flood me with all your goody great jizzies!"

"Floody her!" Mom groaned, her big boobs jiggling, milk dripping down the sides of her golden-brown tits. She was so gorgeous.

So was Iolana feasting on her. The naughty concierge wiggled her hips, her blue mini-skirt bunched around her waists. She devoured the cum out of Mom's pussy with such zeal. It was so hot to enjoy. I slammed into Mele's asshole.

I buried into her again and again, wanting to just cum in her. I wanted to flood her with all that I had. It would be so incredible. I couldn't wait for all that delight to burst out of me. I buried to the hilt in her asshole.

"Mister Ken!" she squealed out as her asshole went wild around my dick. "Yesy yes! Cummies!"

"Shit," I groaned, pumping away at her writhing bowels. She felt so good spasming around me, suckling at me. I hurtled toward my climax, pumping away at her anal sheath. I buried into her as the pressure burst at the tip of my dick. "Yes!"

I erupted.

My cum spurted into her asshole. I flooded her spasming bowels. The pleasure slammed through me. Mele moaned out her passion as her anal sheath suckled on me. She nursed on me with that delicious and velvety flesh.

"Ooh, ooh, you goody bimboy-slutty-girl!" Mom gasped, her boobs bouncing as she bucked. "So much greaty goody blissy joy! Yay!"

As Mom drowned Iolana, I pumped more and more of my cum into Mele's asshole. I flooded her with all that I had. The rapture swept through me. I groaned through the joy that shot through me. I enjoyed every last moment of it.

I groaned with each blast of cum that I fired into her asshole. It was such a great moment. I loved it immensely. I enjoyed every last second of spurting into her. The pleasure slammed through me. It was glorious. Just fantastic.

"Damn," I groaned, savoring that wonderful heat shooting out of me. I dumped the last of my cum into her bowels. It was a glorious moment. "Oh, damn, that was good!"

"So goody great!" squealed the cutie, her bowels rippling around me. "Wasn't that just awesomey!"

"So awesomey," I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. "Damn, that was good."

Her asshole suckled at me. It was such a good thing to feel. I pulled out of her, my dick dirty. I had to get it clean. I fell onto my back between Mele and my writhing mom. She quivered through her orgasm, shuddering on Iolana's face.

"So goody," she breathed, her eyes squeezing closed. She turned her head and smiled at me. "She's so goody, Mister Keone. You hired such goody and slutty and goody bimboy-girls."

"Yes, I did," I said. "Want to suck my dick clean of Mele's ass."

Mom's eyes widened like I had offered her the greatest gift in the world. "Oh, boy, would I! I wouldy wouldy would!"

She sat up, her big boobs jiggling, and crawled down the bed, her big boobs swaying and dripping her delicious milk. She leaked out quite a lot of that delight. She grabbed my dick and smacked her lips. Then Mom swallowed my dirty dick with such enthusiasm.

I groaned as she did that. She slid her lips over my cock and suckled on me with passion. She buffed my cock clean with all her motherly love. The bimbo nursed on me. My back arched as I groaned out in delight.

"Fuck," I groaned, glancing at Iolana. My mother's pussy cream dripped from her chin. "Iolana, sit on my face. You made my mom cum hard. You deserve a reward."

"Ooh, ooh, thanky you, Mister Ken!" squealed the bimbo-concierge. She crawled over me and straddled my head. "I lovey your rewardy rewards. I'll worky so hard to get them all the time. Yay!"

She planted her thick bush on my face... She had a thick bush. Mom didn't have a bush. Holy shit, did my mom shave her pussy before becoming a bimbo? That was wild. I couldn't believe that Mom did that. Christ, was she...

No, no, she was only fucking me.

"Sittying on Mister Ken's face is so greaty good!" squealed the naughty bimbo as her curls tickled my face. Her spicy pussy cream soaked my lips.

I licked at her cunt, staring at her golden-brown ass. I liked that I had only hired native Hawaiian bimbos to "work" at my resort. I probably would higher some Japanese or White sluts later, but it was good for the short term. Especially with that hot mouth suckling on my dick.

Mom bobbed her head. She nursed on my cock, buffing off Mele's sour asshole. It was a treat. My dick lurched in her mouth. She flicked her tongue around it, driving me wild. I loved how she suckled on me. How she loved me.

It was so good having Mom buffing my dick clean while I tongued Iolana's pussy. The bimbo-concierge shuddered on me. She ground her twat on my face. She quivered in delight as I licked at her like that. I stroked my tongue through her folds.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so goody great," she moaned. "Such a goody greaty delighty joy. Yay!"

I loved her enthusiasm. She was certainly excited to have me licking her pussy. To have me tonguing her cunt with all that I had. I flicked through her folds. I lapped at her with everything that I had. It was so good to tongue her like that.

She whimpered, her body quivering on my lips. Her bush tickled my face. I moaned into her cunt as Mom bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such motherly love. It was an incredible moment to have her doing that.

I groaned into Iolana's snatch, loving every last second of my mother polishing my dirty dick. It was fabulous to have her suckling on my cock. She moaned around me. She made me shudder, the pleasure rushing through me.

"Yesy, yes, yes!" squealed the naughty cutie riding my face.

I tongued her clit, gathering up her spicy juices as I hurtled toward that moment when I would climax. I would have to spurt all that cum I had into her pussy. I would fill her up with so much spunk. She would squeal out in delight.

I suckled hard on her clit. I nibbled on her bud. She gasped as I did that. Her passion echoed through the room as I suckled on her. I flicked my tongue around her bud as she squirmed on my face. It was fabulous.

"Ooh, ooh, Mister Ken!" she moaned as I suckled on her clit. "I'm gonna cummies on your face!"

"Yesy yes, cummy on Mister Ken!" Mele cheered. My bimbo-maid clapped her hands together. "He's the greatiest man who lives and he owns us and loves us and fucks us and loves us!"

"Yes!" I growled, my mom sucking so hard on my cock. "I fucking love you! Shit!"

I erupted into Mom's hungry mouth.

I suckled hard on Iolana's clit as I dumped my cum into my mother's mouth. She gulped it down as the incestuous pleasure shot through me. Such joy rushed through my body. It was an absolutely fabulous delight. The pleasure crashed through my mind. I groaned at how great it was. This was such an awesome moment.

"Ooh, ooh, Mister Ken!" whimpered Iolana as I moaned around her clit. "The besty best! Yay!"

Her pussy juices gushed out. A spicy flood of her cunt cream was the perfect accompaniment to the pleasure slamming through my body. I groaned with each eruption of cum that flood my mom's mouth. Stars flashed across my vision as I drowned in Iolana's pussy juices.

She squirmed on me, rubbing her furred muff into my face. I groaned with each eruption, savoring every last moment of this bliss rushing through me as I drank her spicy cream. Mom suckled down my dick. She gulped down every last blast of cum that I had in my nuts.

She was such a loving bimbo-mommy.

I reveled with having all that pleasure rushing through me. As I spurted one last time into my mom's mouth, my phone beeped. I had left it in the office, but I knew that sound. I groaned as my dick twitched in Mom's mouth.

"Mele, fetch my phone from the office," I groaned into Iolana's spicy pussy. Her bush tickled my face as she squirmed on me.

"Okey-dokey, Mister Ken!" she squealed and jumped off the bed.

As Iolana slipped off my face, Mele rushed back in, her disarrayed maid's uniform rustling. Her round boobs bounced in the nestle of lace. She jumped on the bed, landing on her knees, and thrust my phone out at me. I checked it and found a notification from the Bimbo App.

With staff hired, you are ready for your grand opening tomorrow. With three bimbos and three hotel rooms, you have to make $600 Bimbo Bucks a day to break even.

Damn, I was glad that I left myself with a buffer of $1000 Bimbo Bucks. I wondered what happened if I ran out of money. Would I have to take a loan with a horrible interest rate? Or was it game over?

What did game over mean? No more bimbos? Shit, I didn't want to find out. This was one game that I had to win.

* * *

I was nervous the next day. It was the grand opening. I was in the office wearing a pair of gray slacks, a white dress shirt, with a gray tie. My black hair was slicked back. Mom was in the kitchen ready to whip up meals. She had made breakfast for us, using her own breast milk in the scrambled eggs and in my coffee.

That was the best creamer in the world.

Mele was ready to take guests to their rooms. Iolana was at the concierge's desk, ready to greet them in her blue corset top that lifted her big boobs into a pair of jiggling mounds. Her pierced nipples gleamed.

Now I just had to wait. Would anyone come? It was a new hotel. I was down to $400. I needed some guests to arrive. I would succeed if I had two rooms booked at a time. Three would mean I was making a nice profit.

The first hour past. That was okay. It was still early. Check-in for most hotels was 11 AM or noon, so this was fine. It was only 9 AM. No biggie. Then ten came around. Eleven. My heart pounded more and more. Would this work?

My bimbos were all eager smiles. They looked so happy, like mannequins in a display room. They would just stand there grinning with empty-headed joy until the end of time. I wanted to throw up. It was nearing lunch, but I wasn't hungry at all.

I stared out at the road, cars passing. I willed one to turn into the driveway and try out the Bimbo Paradise Inn. Just one. The sign flashed on the street. We had a great view. And we had bimbos who would take care of the guests. Well, Mele and Iolana would. I doubt Mom would encounter them in the kitchen.

I didn't want her whoring herself out, but the other two were hired to be fucked by the guests.

A car turned off the road. My heart skipped a beat. It was a red Kia. A cheap rental car that had surf boards strapped to the back. That was a great sign. Surfers who had come to enjoy the beach. The car pulled up at the front and I marched out to greet them.

"Welcome, welcome," I said.

"Valet?" one asked as he pulled out his luggage from the trunk. He was a young man with blond hair and a scruffy beard. He was in a pair of cargo shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. He had a nice tan.

"Yeah," I said and grabbed one of the luggage carts, pushing it to them.

"Cool," the other guy said. He had black hair and a goatee. He tossed me the keys. "Gonna give your place a try. Sounds cool. Bimbos. Like you're offerin' something special."

"I am," I said and took the keys.

This would work

* * *

Iolana Nani - Bimbo-Concierge

I smiled as the two hunky and yummy young men entered the hotel lobby pushing their luggage cart with surfy boards. I smiled at them and waved them over. They stared at me and gaped. Had they never seen a bimboy-slut with biggie boobs and piercey nipples?

How strangey strange.

"Welcome to the..." I glanced down at the card I had to read. It was so much information to 'member. And that was so hardy. "The Bimbo Paradise Inn. My name is... Iolana, and I will be so happy to take care of you! Do you wanna check in!"

"God, yes," the scruffy-looking one said with the blond hair. "Your tits are out."

"Of course they are," I said. "This is the... Bimbo Paradise Inn." I smiled at them and leaned over so they could get a goody look at my biggie boobs. "We're here to make your stay just amazey and special and awesomey. Now, do you wanna stay here!"

"God, yes," said the black-haired hunky hunk with the goatee. "What sort of perks are there?"

"Oh, lots of perks. Um..." I struggled to remember. "You can buy food from our awesomey cook and you can fuck me and Mele will go to your room so you can fuck her and you get a TV in your room. It has cable!"

"We can fuck you if we get a room?" asked the blond guy. "Shit, how much is it a night?"

"$350 a room!" I said. "You get a great view of my titties and the ocean and you can fucky my pussy and watch HBO! HBO! Isn't that neaty?"

"Yeah, I am admiring the view," the guy with the goatee said, pulling out a credity card. His name was James Daniels. "We'll stay here three nights."

"Wonderful!" I said and took his credity card. "And I need ID!" My boobs jiggled.

"Right, right," James said, staring at my tits. "Christ, Brent, look at those tits."

"I'm looking," scruffy but handsomey Brent said. "Damn, this is amazing. How is this legal?"

"Boobies are always legal here!" I said and took James's ID. He was from California. I typed in the information on the computer. It was so easy to do that. I was a bimbo-concierge. Check-ins were so easy. I just typey typed, swipey swiped their cardy and... they had a room.

Presto. Bingo. Hocusy pocusy. It was so awesomey!

"You're in room 1!" I shoved in two keycards into the magicy device that turned them into keys. "Here you go!"

"Damn, so we can fuck you right now?" asked James. "Like I could fuck you in the ass!"

"And I could fuck your cunt?" Brent asked. "That'd be far out to just double-stuff you."

"Of course," I purred and walked out from behind the counter. It was staffy only back here.

Mister Ken walked in and grinned as he saw me moving between the hunks. They were both in cargo shorts. I shoved my hands down the front of their shorts, so eager to satiate the firsty ever guests of our awesomey hotel. Mister Ken sank down in the chair and grinned at me. He motioned Mele over.

She dropped to her knees to sucky his dick like a goody maid. Her skirt rose up to flash her naked ass, the lacy fabric of her skirt rose up to show off her butty-cheeks. That was so awesomey to see. A wave of delight washed over me.

I pulled out the guest's biggie dicks. I strokyed them. I worked my hand up and down them both. It was so much funny to fisty them like this. They groaned as I pulled James behind me and turned to face Brent.

"Just lifty my skirt and fucky me!" I said happily, so eager to be sandwiched between the guests.

"Damn," Brent groaned and lifted my skirt. He kissed me.

I pressed his cock into my thicky bush. I rubbed him into my pussy lips. He groaned as he found my cuntlips. He gripped my hips and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he thrust his dickie into my cunty hole.

I was so magically great to have his dickie in my cunt. Mister Ken groaned, Mele suckying on his cock. I was so glady to servey him. He was the bestiest man in the wholey widey world. Better than Brent and James.

James pressed his cock into my butt-crack. I groaned as he slid it down to my assyhole and thrust against my backdoor. I didn't need lubey lube. I was a bimboy-concierge. This was my job. I shuddered as my buttyhole opened so widey for him.

"Shit!" James groaned as he sank into my tightie bowels.

I squealed in delighty joy as he sanky into my bowels. He filled up my assyhole with his mighty dickie while my pussy was full of Brent's biggie cock. I squealed in delight, two men in my naughty holes. I was such a goody bimboy-concierge.

"This is fucking amazing," James groaned as he drew back.

I shuddered as my bowels clamped down on his biggie dick. Then Brent pulled his cock back. I groaned into his mouth, his scruffy stubble rubbing on my lips. That felt so naughty. I shuddered as he thrusty back into my pussy while James buried into my assyhole.

They both fucked me. They thursty into me again and again. It was so goody great to be poundied by them. They churned up my holes while Mister Ken watched, enjoying Mele's naughty mouth. It was so wild to work for the... the... hotel.

I loveyed my job so muchy much.

It was the bestiest best job in the wholey widey world.

They thrusty away at me. Their biggie cocks fucked into my pussy and my assyhole. They churned me up, sending all that goody delight rushing through me. I quivered in delight, my body trembling from all the goody delighty joys they gave me.

Such wondermus passion. I would have such a great good time with them. I could just tell that we would be having a blasty time. Just such awesomey fun. I couldn't wait for all that goody great delighty joys that we would share. They would be awesomey. Just fannytastic.

They fucked my fanny and my buttyhole with such goody times. I loveyed having their biggie dicks fuckying me. Just loveyed doveyed it. They thursty away at me with such force, burying into me with all that they had.

"Shit, shit, shit, that's great," Brent moaned as he thrust into me. "You're so fucking tight!"

"I know!" growled James. "And she just takes it up the ass with such ease."

"I'm here to be usey used by the guesty-poos!" I moaned, savoring that biggie cock fuckying me so hard in the ass. And the other in my pussy. "I'm gonna cummy so hardy on your dickies! Yay!"

"Fuck, yes!" James growled, poundying my buttyhole.

Brent did the same to my cunty hole, moaning, "Damn!"

They fucked me with so much delighty joy. It was amazeying to have them fuckying me like that. I savored every lasty moment of their biggie cocks burying into me. I rose toward my orgasmy joy. I would have such a biggie cum on them.

Just the way a bimboy-concierge should with her guesty-poos.

"Yesy yes!" I squealed as I came on the guesty-poos biggie dicks.

My pussy and assyhole spasmed around their mighty cocks. They both groaned, thrustying away at my cunty hole and my buttyhole. They buried into me with such hardy strokes. It was so greaty to enjoy all the rapturey waves that washed through me.

"Fuck, the slut's cunt is going wild!" groaned Brent.

"So's her asshole!" James buried into my bowels. "Shit!"

His cock erupted.