The Bimbo Pill Pt. 02 - Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Her mother's voice was politely inquiring. "How did that happen?"

"It was on an exam last month. In chemistry. I used one of the processes you described in a paper you submitted to The Lancet back when you were in medical school to back up my argument.

"And the...the stupid bitch took points off! Her notes said that I couldn't cite an unproved process and expect to get away with it." Even now, anger boiled up in her brain, shockingly fierce. "Well, I showed her. I went and pulled information off of Biodyne's website about how they were using your process to prepare some of their drugs." She sat back in her chair, her lips curling in a vicious grin. "Got my points back. Of course," she sniped, "she still had to read me a lecture about my attitude. About how I wasn't showing proper deference to someone of her exalted rank." She snorted in disgust. "I didn't back down, though. I threatened to report her to the Dean of Students for incompetence. I don't care what she says. Someone who can't keep track of what's going on in chemistry shouldn't be teaching it. Let her go teach science or math at some junior high in Fargo, if she can't handle the big leagues."

Her mother smiled benignly. "Well, I'm glad you got the error fixed. And proud that you are using some of my old research to help you out." She sighed theatrically. "Most of that stuff just gets filed away somewhere and never used again, kind of like the last scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark."

Linda laughed, imagining stacks and stacks of academic papers moldering away in some government warehouse.

"So how was the drive home?" Max asked.

She shrugged. "Same as it always is. Long, flat, and boring."

"Could be worse," her brother grinned, his mobile face turning unexpectedly good-looking in the warm light from the overhead fixtures. "You could be going to school somewhere in the Dakotas. Or Kansas."

"Ugh. Don't even. Why don't we move somewhere nice, Mom? You know, where it's actually livable for more than five or six months out of the year? St. Louis, maybe? Or Portland? I swear, this town in miserable from October all the way through April."

"St. Louis is too hot," her brother opined.

"Portland is full of dirty hippies," her mother pointed out.

"Fine!" She sat back in the chair, pouting.

"So how come you didn't go somewhere for spring break, Sis?" Max asked. "I got to think that anywhere would have been better than Minneapolis in March."

"Anywhere would," she nodded. "As long as my jackass ex-boyfriend wasn't there. But he would be."

"What?" Max sat up straight. "You broke up with Eric?"

"Yes, and good fucking riddance."

"Why?"

"Why?" she repeated. Words tumbled out of her mouth, almost too quick to capture. Somewhere, in the back of her mind, she knew she was saying too much. But it was such a relief to be able to give voice to what she really meant, without covering for a man who she had grown to subtly despise in the last two months. "Because he drinks too much. Because I think he's going to be a full-fledged alcoholic by the time he's twenty-five. Because he expects me to go out with him every time he wants to go bar-crawling, whether or not I have a big exam coming up. Because every damn thing he does seems to be centered on whether there's going to be booze around." She snorted in disgust. "Football game? Let's drink! Friday night and classes are out? Let's drink! Out for a romantic dinner? Let's drink! Spring break? Let's drink until we piss ourselves and can't stand up!"

"Whoa." Max exchanged a significant glance with their mother, though she couldn't decipher the meaning. "Well, I guess it's a good thing you broke up with him. That kind of guy doesn't last long in the real world."

"Plus," she went on, "he called me a pervert. That was the last straw."

"What?!"

In the back of her mind, a tiny voice was yelling, and waving its arms for attention, telling her to be quiet. Ruthlessly, she ignored it. God, the memory made her so angry. Why shouldn't she share it with her brother and mother, the people she trusted the most in the whole world?

"Well," she giggled. "I told him about this fantasy I had. And he didn't like it. He said it was too weird."

"What was it?" Her mother's voice was carefully bland.

"I wanted to have someone watch us. When we were fucking." She scowled. "Why not? Sure. It was fair for him for me to give him a blow job, even if he smelled like butt down there." Her brother made a gagging noise, but she overrode him. "Or if he wanted to fuck my ass. I put a stop to that after one time. He was too big and he didn't listen and it hurt.

"But if I got off on a fantasy of having someone watch us fuck, I was the weird one." To her shock, she found out that tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"It's not weird, Linda Lou Who." Her mother's voice was incredibly gentle as she used her old nickname, and she raised her head, blinking. "It's a very common fantasy. I've had it, more than once. Though your father," she said, grimacing in disgust, "would have put out his own eyeballs before he let anyone watch us having sex. God, he was such a prude. Any position that wasn't with him on top and me on my back was totally off-limits."

Through her tears, Linda gave a watery giggle. "Yeah. Eric was the same way. That if he wasn't in complete control, then he was somehow less of a man. And if someone watched us, especially a guy, it might turn him gay."

"You know, Linda," her mother continued, still in that same calm, gentle voice. "If you want to...play with yourself, and have someone watch. Well, there's two of us here."

"You..." She stuttered in disbelief. "You'd do that for me?"

"Well, why not?" Her mother smiled easily. "You're a lovely young woman, Linda. I won't pretend that I'm sexually attracted to you." She set her hand on her brother's arm, smiling conspiratorially. "My tastes are a bit different. As you know. But if watching you double-click your mouse makes you happy, I won't say no.

"Max?"

Her brother started, then looked at her as if seeing her for the first time. "Um...what?"

"Would you mind if Linda masturbated in front of us? To find out if she really likes being watched? It seems that your sister is a bit of an exhibitionist, but she has never had the chance to explore that facet of her sexuality. That's not right. We should be willing to help her, don't you think?"

Max blinked. Linda found herself holding her breath. Inside her pants, her pussy felt all hot and tingly, warm heat slowly rising at her mother's unexpected offer.

"I'm not touching her," he said abruptly. "Not unless she wants me to. But sure. I'll watch."

Linda felt obscurely offended. Wasn't she good enough for her brother? Or was it their mother he had eyes for, and her only? She had to admit. Max was a good-looking guy. He sat up straight on the sofa, one arm wrapped around their mother's shoulders protectively. They made a lovely couple, despite the difference in their ages. A naughty thought entered her mind. I look like Mom. Just younger. I wonder if he's attracted to me, too?

In the back of her mind, she knew she should still be angry with the two of them for their illicit relationship. But the lure of acting on her long-repressed fantasies put those thoughts far out of reach.

"All right," she said abruptly, trying to hide how excited she was. "I'll do it." She bent and undid the laces of her shoes, then kicked them off her feet, then followed that by taking off her socks.

She stood, preparing to yank down her jeans, but was halted by her mother's voice, dark and sweet, like maple syrup on a pile of pancakes.

"Slowly, Linda." She glanced up. Her mother's eyes were wide and...hungry? "Make us wait for it. Make us...want it."

"What am I? A stripper?"

"Not unless you've taken a part-time job that you never told me about." Her mother smiled crookedly.

"But if you want us to watch, doesn't that mean you want to turn us on? To be...aroused by how beautiful you are?" At her nod, she continued, her voice deepening. "Show us, Linda.

"Show us how lovely your body is."

She swallowed, suddenly nervous. Popping the button on her jeans, she turned around, slowly shimmying them down past her hips. She made it a show, slow, sultry music with a pulsing bass beat playing inside her head, as she lowered the worn denim, one tantalizing inch at a time. The air of the house was warm, and as her legs slowly became exposed, it did nothing to cool the fire in her groin. As the jeans went past her knees and then off her feet, she found herself wishing with all of her heart that she had worn something much sexier than the sensible blue cotton panties that currently hid her passion-slickened lips from her brother and mother.

She reached for the hem of her panties, but then paused, struck by a wicked thought. Instead she reached her arms back, and popped the hooks on her bra, whipping it out from beneath the dull gray sweatshirt with the Minnesota State bull outlined in purple and yellow.

Sinking onto the armchair, she let her legs spread wide. "Enjoying the show?" she inquired sweetly. She made quite the scene, she knew, the powder blue of her panties contrasting with her pale skin and blonde hair. And the heavy sweatshirt would only serve to inflame the passion of those who watched her, increasing their desire to see all of her body, especially her tits, not just the portion she chose to display.

God, it made her so hot! Somewhere, deep inside her, a tiny voice was screaming that this was wrong, was perverted, was sinful. But as she ran her arms up the insides of her thighs, catching Max's eyes with her own, her pussy grew hot and wet.

"Do you like this, little brother?" She let her palms come to a rest, one on each side of her soaking sex. The skin burned. Her thumbs touched at the hem of her panties, framing her cleft between her hands. At Max's nod, she slipped a hand beneath the cotton waistband, her fingers searching out the dripping crevice of her slit. "You do. I can tell. You like watching your big sister touch herself." Whimpering slightly, she pushed a finger inside. "Did you ever beat off at night, thinking about me, Max? Thinking about your sexy big sister? I bet you did.

"In fact," she said, gasping at the force of her sudden arousal, "I bet you're hard right now.

"Let me see."

Max blinked, then opened and closed his mouth in confusion, so much like a fish that she giggled. "Come on," she purred, her digit stroking her inner walls. She closed her eyes as her thumb found her clit, gently grinding. "I bet you've got a real nice cock. Otherwise Mom wouldn't be fucking you. I remember," she said, her eyes focusing on her mother. "I remember when Dad used to walk around naked at night in the summertime when we were kids. And how mad it made you and how you made him put something on. Does Max have a better cock than Dad did?"

"Oh, Linda." Her mother's voice was warm and smug. "You would not believe. He's not huge. But it feels so good inside me."

"Is he hard right now? Can you tell?"

Veronica's hand fell squarely on her brother's crotch. "Hard as a rock. And stiffer than a good glass of whiskey."

"I want to see." Her voice was almost a whine. "I want to see how hard you are, Max. I want to see how much my body turns you on."

"Fair's fair, Linda." Her brother put his head on one side. "If I show you mine, will you show me yours? Otherwise, it seems kind of...one-sided."

"Fine," she snapped. With a quick motion, she lifted her hips off the chair, hooked her thumbs under the waistband, and slid her panties off her legs. She kicked a leg, sending them flying over her head, then lifted her feet so they rested on the armrests, leaving her cleft blatantly exposed. In her mind's eye, she could see how she looked, with her bare legs hiked up and her pussy facing her brother, her wet lips gleaming with her juice. She groaned as she sank two fingers into her cunt, her hips rocking forward to meet the motions of her fingers. "Now show me your dick, Max. I want to see it."

"Mom?"

Linda bristled as her brother looked to their mother for permission. This wasn't her business! But she subsided as Veronica smiled. "Of course, Maxwell." One eyelid shivered down in a wink. "We have to make your sister happy, don't we? Go ahead. Show her how hard she makes you."

For an instant she was worried that her brother would refuse. Would accuse her of the same deviant desires that had caused her to break up with Eric.

Instead, he smiled at her, his lips curving in a crooked grin. "You're both crazy. But I love you."

She held her breath as more and more skin came into view as her brother slowly stripped. First his chest. Then his feet and ankles. Then his legs. Lastly, gloriously, his groin, as he pushed down his dark blue boxers and kicked them onto the growing pile of clothes on the floor. His cock stood out from a small, dense nest of dark brown pubic hair, hard and gloriously erect, the spongy, dark red tip gleaming with pre-cum.

The sight made her pussy clench. "God. You are hard. For me."

"Yeah," he sighed, settling back down on the couch beside their mother.

"Will you jack it? While I play with myself?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Shit yes," she moaned. One hand strayed up under her sweatshirt, touching her sensitive breasts. "I'm so fucking horny right now."

"Mom?"

"Sure, baby." Her mother leaned close, whispering in his ear, but loud enough so Linda could pick up the words. "But don't you dare cum. Save it."

For her mother? Linda knew she should be offended, disgusted, repulsed by this reminder that Veronica and her brother were fucking. But she didn't care anymore. Why should she care? It wasn't important. Not in the way that having a really good orgasm was important.

And, oh God, wasn't having Max watch her turning her on so damn much! She sank her fingers deep inside herself, slowly thrusting, miming the pistoning action of a man's penis. All the while, her thumb swept back and forth across her engorged clit, each stroke sending her arousal higher. Her eyes locked on her brother's cock. Max's hand circled the shaft, pumping in long, slow strokes. Beads of pre-cum leaked from the slit in the top, caught the light, then broke, flowing over the crown until the entire head was wet and shining.

And now her mother was starting to participate, snuggling up close to her brother. Her clothes stayed on, but her body slowly undulated as she molded herself to his body.

"God, I love your cock," she breathed in his ear. Her tongue reached out to trace the outer edge, and Max closed his eyes. Was it her imagination, or did his cock jump in his fist, straining for someplace to plant its seed? "So hard. Hard for me, hard for your sweet sister." A hand reached down, and Max spread his legs agreeably, letting their mother fondle his balls. They were large and heavy inside his scrotum, and Linda closed her eyes, imagining the pearly essence spurting all over her chest as he let go, cumming all over her body.

"Look at me," she whispered. "Don't close your eyes. Look at me. See me!" She removed her fingers from her pussy, though the feeling of loss was almost physically painful. Her fingers parted her lower lips, though she kept her thumb playing over her clit. Stroking stroking stroking. "Pink velvet," she whispered. God, she was close! Wickedly, she clenched her buttocks, and she knew it looked like her mound was moving on its own, hungrily yearning toward her sibling and their mother. "Do you want to fuck it, Max?" she teased. "I bet you do. All the boys want to fuck my hot, horny cunt."

"Careful, Linda," Max replied. In the warm light of the living room, her heart's inner home, his eyes gleamed. "That sounds like something a...bimbo...might say."

"Shut up." What was he even talking about? If moving towards a truly fantastic climax meant that she was a bimbo, then that was just fucking fine with her! "Can't you see I'm trying to cum?"

"Do it, baby girl." Her mother left off kissing Max's face and neck, and focused on her. Her lips curved in a loving smile. "God, you're beautiful. I want to watch you cum. What did I do to deserve two amazing kids like you?"

Her loving words and her hot eyes sent Linda over the edge. She stuffed her fingers back inside her pussy, desperately filling the aching, empty part of her that longed for release.

And suddenly, the wait was over. Her back arched as her orgasm ripped through her, the muscles of her sheath rippling over and over as she came, came harder than she had ever done in her life, the figures of her mother and brother looking on in approval and desire burned into her memory forever.

"Wow." Max's voice sounded...awed. "That was hot as fuck."

"It sure was." Veronica looked at her son, then placed her hand atop his, slowing efforts at masturbation. "Slow down, babe. Why are you in such a rush? Give her time."

"Time for what?"

"You know it? Don't you, Linda?" She shivered under the impact of those hungry eyes, even as she felt hot wetness seep out of her slit and down the inside of her shaking thighs, still raised lewdly in the air.

"Can't you smell it? Smell her? Your sister wants to fuck."

She moaned silently, biting her lip. Yes. A hot cock, plunging into her, filling that void inside. Her orgasm had done nothing to satiate that hunger. Rather, it had increased it. "God, I'm so horny." The words were a pitiful whine, and her buttocks jerked, raising her mound high in the air, then settling slowly back again.

"Will you, Max?"

"Will I what?"

"Will you fuck me? Please?" She closed her eyes, the fingers of one hand rubbing her mons. The other wandered down the side of the chair, finding the handle. A pull, and she was reclining on her back. "Here we go," she giggled through the haze of lust. "One insta-bed. Ready for some insta-fucking."

"I don't know." Max's voice was slow and uncertain. "I mean, come on, Linda. Really? Just a little while ago you were telling Mom and me that we were perverted deviants for having sex with each other. I wouldn't want to do that to you. After the pill wears off, you might never forgive me for talking advantage of you."

"If you don't fuck me now," she said levelly, reaching for the hem of her sweatshirt, "I won't forgive you either. And after the pill wears off, I'll take it again." She cracked one eye, looking at her mother. "Fuck, Mom. This is incredible." Teasingly, she began to raise her sweatshirt, the warm air of the room hitting her sweaty belly. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I tried. You wouldn't listen."

"Huh. I guess you're right. Come on, Max." Oh, she loved this. Loved the feeling of drawing a man in. All they wanted to do was screw, poor things. They were helpless before her female power. Her hands held the cloth taut, showing just a hunt of underboob. "Come over here and shove that lovely cock into me and I'll let you touch them. Wouldn't you like to feel big sister's titties in your hands?

"I'll..." She moaned. "I'll let you do anything. Anything, as long as I get your cock."

She pulled her sweatshirt higher, smiling as her breasts burst forth from under the restraining fabric. God, she loved that feeling, as if her tits were unhappy prisoners, being released from incarceration.

"Come on, little brother," she breathed, as Max stood up, his cock pointing unerringly at her cleft, like a divine dowsing rod. "Give me your dick."

"Mom?"

"Go ahead, darling." Their mother's voice was warmly indulgent, as if they were little kids asking for a second cookie for their after-school treat. "If you don't do it now, Linda will find a way to get what she wants. And I might as well be here when you do it." Her hand unsnapped the button of her slacks, and with a whisper of cloth, she sank back into the cushions of the couch, her hand disappearing under the waistband. "You two go ahead and fuck, and I'll..." Her eyes closed. "I'll take care of myself."