The Bimbo Pill Pt. 02 - Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Max! Tell me!"

"Nope." He lifted a somewhat soggy piece of carrot to his mouth and chewed.

"Max." Their mother's voice was soft and even. "Tell us."

He shrugged. "Well, it's just...you know, your boobs could be a little bit bigger." His eyes twinkled merrily as he caught their twin looks of outrage. "I mean, what is there is very nice." He sighed theatrically. "But I wouldn't mind if there was just a little bit more."

She and her mother traded disgusted looks. "Men."

Her mother nodded in agreement. "Maxwell?"

"Yes?"

"You do know that you are not...irreplaceable, right? Minneapolis is a very large town. I'm sure that both Linda and I could find someone to screw us, if we really put our minds to it

"So watch it."

Linda smirked as Max audibly swallowed. "Right. Sorry." He smiled weakly. "Just a joke.

"So," he said, obviously trying to change the subject. "What's the verdict, Linda? Still think Mom and I are a pair of disgusting deviants?"

"Yes."

"What?!"

She shrugged. "Come on, Max. Normal people don't fuck their mothers. No matter how hot they are, or how much the mother in question is begging to get fucked. It just isn't done."

She lifted one shoulder in a tiny shrug. "But I'm not normal either. Normal people don't fantasize about having sex in the middle of a baseball stadium, with everyone seeing what they're doing up on the Jumbotron. Which I have. And," she continued as a tiny shiver of remembered pleasure ran through her body, "I'm not going to pretend it wasn't hotter than fuck." She closed her eyes, reliving the wild bout of sex, the way she had completely lost control in the pursuit of her own desires. "Jesus. It was the best. Ever." She looked at her mother. "Any idea why, Mom?"

Her eyes hooded, and she looked down at her empty plate. "I have a few. But I'm not going to share them now. I want to hear your opinion, when you've had some time to think about it."

"But what does that all mean?" Max's voice was plaintive.

Linda bit back a smile. Max wasn't stupid. Far from it. But her brother was wonderfully uncomplicated. He was simple, in the best sense of the word. And navigating the shoals and reefs of female conversation, where every word could have multiple meanings, was clearly something that he was unsuited to.

She decided to take pity on him. "It means, you doofus, that I had a fantastic time fucking you. And I loved the fact that you didn't get all freaked out and judgmental when I started to live out my fantasies. Which makes me love you even more."

"Oh." He sat back in his chair, clearly trying to make sure he didn't shove his foot in his mouth clear up to the knee. "So...we're good?" He made a gesture which took in all three of them at the table. "All of us?"

"Mom?"

Veronica smiled, slow and dark and mysterious, her honey-blond hair catching mellow highlights. "I am. Of course, I never stopped being good with what you are I are doing, Max."

"Linda?"

She tossed her head. "I just hope you've been taking your vitamins, kid. Because I intend to wear your sweet ass out. And if you can't keep up, well, Minneapolis is a damn big town, as someone pointed out not too long ago."

She could see the way Max's throat worked as he swallowed nervously, and hid a grin. Her brother had done a great job of fucking her earlier in the day. But too much praise could make him too big for his britches. A little reminder that neither he nor his cock were indispensable for her or Veronica's happiness would work well for the future. She had grown heartily sick of men who were thoughtlessly arrogant.

"Good." Her attention was jerked bag to her mother. Veronica had gotten up, and was rooting in a cabinet. One hand came out with a heavy glass bowl, the other with a brown bag, about the size that got handed out with fast-food meals at your local Taco Hut.

She tipped the contents of the bag into the bowl. Pills spilled out in a steady stream, each in its own cellophane wrapper, and her eyes bugged.

"Jesus, Mom." Max's voice was half-strangled. "Did you run a commando raid on Biodyne? How many pills do you have there?"

Her teeth flashed in a white grin. "Enough for a while. We never stopped making test pills for the clinical trials, thank God. But if someone decides to pull the plug again, I want an emergency backup supply."

"That sounds like a really good idea," Max said. Suddenly, he was standing beside her, and she shivered as she felt his fingers glide over her rear. The touch was delicate as a spring breeze, and as loving, and even though the bimbo pill was out of her system, she still had to bite back a breathy moan.

God. One touch from him is all it takes, she thought distractedly.

"Well, kids?" One corner of their mother's mouth crooked up in a strange smile. "Ready for bed?"

"Yes!"

The End

The chapter is over, but the story continues. "The Bimbo Pill" reaches its exhilarating conclusion when Max's girlfriend Gwen discovers their secret. Will the jealous (and horny) co-ed spill their secret? Or will she be drawn into their web of lust and desire? Keep an eye out for the last chapter in our saga, in "Help! Now My Girlfriend's a Bimbo!"