The Bimbo Pill Pt. 03 - Gwen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, this has to be scary for her. Her first time with a woman, and she has an audience?

Promising himself that he would be extra considerate of Gwen in the near future, he kissed his mother. Her lips were sweet and firm, and her arms settled around his neck as he looked deep into her eyes. "Happy?"

"Very."

"Good." He grinned down at her. "How do you want it? Lots of foreplay?" He bent his head, nuzzling the swell of her breast with his lips. Without any urging on his part, her nipples were standing high and taut, and he flicked the tip of one with his tongue.

She shook her head. "I'm already wet for you, baby. Just fuck me."

He lifted his brows, puzzled. "All right." In a smooth, practiced movement, he slid inside her, filled with wonder, as always, at how good she felt.

"That's it." Her right hand roamed lower, and he could tell she was frigging herself. Her eyes rolled back in her head. "So good. I love you, Max."

"I love you too, Mom." He began to stroke her with his cock.

"I love you, Max." He turned his head to see Linda smiling at him. Her lips were parted, her breath coming in tiny pants, and he could see her white, even teeth.

"I love you, too, Linda."

From between Linda's thighs, there came a muffled sound. The words were indistinct, but it didn't take a genius to make out Gwen's meaning.

"And I love you, too, Gwen." He hoped he didn't sound impatient. Sweetness and light were all very nice, but he had some serious fucking to do today.

And, hopefully, tonight as well.

"Oh, damn," his mother breathed. He could feel the movement of her hand as her fingers strummed her clit. "I don't even need the pill anymore. This is so fucking hot. My son. My daughter. His girlfriend. All here in bed. All fucking. Fucking. Fucking. Fucking!" she squealed, her eyes rolling back in her head. Max could feel her body tremble and shake as she climaxed, her channel squeezing his cock. Her heels drummed the mattress in a rapid tattoo, and the arms around his neck drew him down, her mouth open to kiss him ravenously.

He slowed, then stopped his thrusts, waiting for her to come down from her orgasmic high. At last she opened her eyes, smiling up at him. But when he started to move inside her, she put a hand on his chest, stopping him.

"What?"

"Wait," she replied. Her eyes slanted to the side, reminding him that they were sharing the bed with two other people.

Somehow, despite the overwhelming, primal urge to finish, he managed to hold himself still, watching his sister's face. Linda's lips were turned upward, hinting at a massive, bone-deep joy. Her hands were laid gently on Gwen's head, and her thighs had lifted, drawn upward by some mysterious compulsion deep inside her body. Even from his less than ideal vantage point, Max could see the way her pubic mound rolled in a series of slow bucks, as if she were under the control of some outside force.

"Oh, damn, Mom," she whispered. "You have got to try this someday. Her tongue. So good. You're fucking fantastic, Gwen," she rasped down the length of her body. In response, Gwen's hands rose, moving up her belly until they reached her breasts, fondling the coral-tipped mounds eagerly. "Just lick me a little faster. Side to side. Oh, sweet fucking blue-balled Jesus, that's so good!" Her voice caught and held a high note, and her body shook and rippled with the force of her orgasm.

"Now," his mother said. And before he could do more than utter a squawking protest, she had pushed him away from her. He fell on his back, his erect cock waggling in the air ridiculously, wondering what the hell was going on.

But Ronnie and Linda seemed to know. Like a well-oiled team, they pulled Gwen up the bed and turned her over on her back. Ronnie leaned down.

"That was a very good tonguing you just gave Linda, sweetie." She smiled down at the younger woman, whose cheeks were flushed. Her hand reached out, her thumb trailing over her swollen lips, slickened with Linda's juice.

"Thank you, Miss Melton." Gwen cast her eyes down shyly.

"And we want to give you a special reward."

"Really?" Her blue eyes sparkled with curiosity. "What is it? Tell me!"

"We're going to have Max here give you a nice fucking, while we suck on those wonderful titties of yours," Linda said. She touched one of the items in question with her finger. "And you should stop saying they're too big. They're yours, which means they're just right."

*****

When Max settled himself between her thighs, Gwen thought she would explode from sheer joy.

It was all so simple now. She loved Max, and he had told her that he loved her, and that made everything all right. All the other things could be taken care of later, after they got done screwing.

And Linda and Vernonica had told her they liked her tits! She had always been slightly embarrassed by them, to tell the truth. Sure, boys liked them. But boys would tell you damn near anything if it meant they could get into your pants. And sure, Max had never said anything bad about them - had, in fact, had spent what she considered a little bit too much time playing with them when they were making love - but he was her boyfriend, and boyfriends were supposed to say nice things about your body, right?

But Veronica and Linda were girls. And they hadn't acted jealous or mean about her boobs. Some girls at school did. She could hear the whispers in the locker room, see the sneers. It wasn't her fault that when God made her, he had given her a jumbo set of titties. And they were real, dammit!

She blinked happily as Max's mother and sister settled in on either side of her on the bed. Linda palmed her breast, exploring it with tender thoroughness, then bent and kissed the upper slope. On the other side, Veronica was lying down, her hands stroking her lovingly.

"Mrs. Melton?"

"Yes, dear?"

"You're...you're not really bi, are you?"

"Well...no." The lovely older woman, her hair a deeper shade of gold than hers, smiled gently. "But Max is awfully fond of you. And I want you, all of you, to be happy. And it's not like I'm some woman who is terrified that touching a bare tit will get me sent to hell, go directly to hell, do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars." Gwen giggled. "Max?"

"Yes, Mom?" Her boyfriend's voice sounded somewhat amused, and she tore her attention away from the two women poised at her breasts to spare Max a look. His cock was rigid, coated with wetness where he had been fucking his mother only a few minutes ago, and she closed her eyes as a fierce wave of want coursed through her. Poor boy! It must have been torture, to be stopped only a few seconds away from cumming! She should help him out.

"Are you ready?"

"What do you think?"

"I think you're so worked up you're about to pop," Veronica said with a saucy grin. She reached a hand down. One finger ran along the length of his beautiful penis, and Max closed his eyes, shivering, as his cock bobbed and twitched under her gentle assault.

"Do that again," he grated from between his teeth, "and I swear to god, Mom, I'll make you clean up the mess."

"No!" She nearly bolted upright on the bed, only held down by the gentle pressure of Linda's hand on her chest. Max couldn't cum on her. He had to cum in her! She spread her legs. "I want him in me! Please!"

"Well..." Veronica drawled out the word, making her squirm, sharing a long, mysterious look with her daughter. "Since you said please. All right." She moved away from her son, and Max wasted no time, capturing her mouth in a kiss, while at the same time, entering her with the ease of long practice. She sighed in relief as she felt his shaft, hard and thick, slide into her soaking pussy. It had been torture, cutting herself off from sex, from the wonderful feel of his body, his cock.

But now he was back, and she felt...whole.

And then, more than whole, as two sets of lips descended on her tits in a pair of moves so closely coordinated it felt as they had been rehearsed beforehand. And if the feel of Max's cock in her pussy was wonderful, the feel of Linda's and Veronica's lips on her nips was electrifying. Her back arched, her mind shattering with pleasure as a pair of talented tongues licked and sucked her nipples, making them stiffen with happy arousal.

And above her, Max was working his familiar magic, his cock sliding in and out of her soaking pussy, hitting all the right spots. It had been this way for the two of them from the beginning, from the time they had first gone to bed together, a year ago, after their junior prom, both of them a little tipsy from some wine he had stolen from his mother's stash. In that hotel room, only a few miles away, they had fallen together like animals in heat, and she had cum only seconds after he entered her, desperate for the touch of his skin on hers.

He braced above her now, his brown eyes holding onto hers. Even now, with his mother and sister doing their level best to love her tits to death, his eyes drew her in, full of love and affection.

"I never stopped, you know."

"Stopped what?"

"Stopped loving you." Her voice grew a little hoarse. "I tried. Especially when you were so dumb about going to college. But I couldn't. Not really."

He seemed to be inclined to argue about who had been really at fault, but thought better of it. Smart boy. "I've always loved you, too. At least," he grinned boyishly, "ever since you let me copy your chemistry homework."

"What?" Brows drawn in a suspicious frown, Veronica raised her head from her breast, drawing a mewl of disappointment from her lips. On the other side, Linda was still exploring her body, her hot hands roaming from shoulder to breast to thigh and back again.

"Nothing, Mom." Max smiled innocently.

"When this is done," Veronica stated warningly, bending back down to her tit, "we're going to have a talk."

"Not now," she begged. Oh, fuck. This wasn't going to be a cum. This was going to be a thermonuclear explosion. Max was good enough on his own. But her boyfriend, despite his skills, only had one mouth and one set of hands. Now she had three mouths and six hands on her body, to say nothing of the steely cock that was ravaging her sheath.

"You're close." It wasn't a question.

All she could do was nod her head.

"So am I," he breathed. He kissed her, and she responded ardently, wanting him to feel how much she wanted him, wanted this moment.

"Together," she breathed. She looked deep inside herself, trying to gauge the moment. Max was good. But he was only human. And he had already lasted longer than she could have dreamed. The first flutters of her approaching climax began to roil her belly, and she pulled him down, kissing him hard. "Now, Max!" She was barely able to force the words out from between her trembling lips. Oh, shit. This was going to be huge! The pulls at her nipples increased, Linda and Veronica doing all they could to make this a day that would be seared in her body's memory. "Now!"

And then it happened. As her hips rose, bucking with bruising force, almost slamming upwards as her orgasm thundered through her, she felt the throb and flood of hot, liquid heat as Max let loose, a torrent of cum spewing from his wonderful cock, coating her insides with his jizz. Her lover groaned in release, his face buried in the crook of her shoulder, as he pumped into her, his groin seeding her womb with his semen.

He came to rest on her chest, though their groins were still fused rather stickily together. Seconds later, Linda flopped down beside her, a wide grin on her face. "Whoa. I wonder if I could make you do that with a strap on."

She swallowed, caught up in a sudden image of Linda plunging a massive rod into her, while she was free to sample her delectable tits. "Maybe?" she hazarded.

"Maybe's good enough for me," she grinned. "Because between you and me," she winked, "I haven't had near enough yet."

Suddenly she frowned. "Mom?"

Veronnica Melton turned in the doorway. "What?"

"Where are you going? I thought we should maybe...talk?"

"About what?" She smiled at the three lovers in bed. Max had levered himself on one elbow, though Gwen herself was still limp with exhaustion and the wonderful, lingering effects of her climax. "Max and I talked about us weeks ago. Max and you and I talked about the three of us yesterday. What can the four of us possibly talk about now? If someone catches us, does having Gwen involved make it any worse?"

Her boyfriend snickered. "Might as well hang for a sheep, huh Mom?"

"Exactly." She turned again to leave.

"But where are you going?"

The older woman looked back, over her shoulder. Her face, as it smiled, was radiant.

"I'm going to go online.

"The four of us are going to need a bigger bed."

The End