The Bimbo Slut Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's only for 2 days a week," he said. He was taller than Maddy, if only by an inch or two, but far thinner. The boy, whose name was Karl, according to his badge, was built like a rake.

"That's fine," Simon told her and she repeated the words to Karl.

"Do you know much about Warhammer?" Karl gestured to the models around the store. Maddy followed his gesture and tried not to grimace.

"No," she admitted, shaking her head.

"But you'll do anything to get the job," said Simon.

"But I will do anything to get the job," Maddy said, putting extra emphasis on the word anything.

Karl gulped. "Ah, okay, well, erm, you'll need to fill out this application." He pulled a single-sheet application form from under the counter and handed it to her along with a biro. "You can bring it back whenever."

"Fill out now," said Simon.

"I'll just fill it out right here," Maddy said.

Karl stared at her like a scared bunny. "Oh...yes...yes..okay then. You can do that."

"Thank you," said Maddy, smiling sweetly.

"Lower your zip a bit. Say that you're hot," Simon said.

Maddy moved without hesitation. "It's hot in here," she said, lowering her zipper just a fraction; enough to let a bit more cleavage reveal itself. She found it easier to do such things in front of Karl because she didn't see him as a threat. She was fairly confident that she could overpower him if it came to it.

She leaned over the counter, tapping the pen on the form as she read it, ever aware of Karl's gaze on her breasts. She wondered if he'd ever seen a pair in person before. She filled out the form in silence, answering each question honestly. Every now and then Simon would tell her what to write and she would follow his instructions.

"If you obey every command without hesitation then on top of your prize for a successful game, I will once again double your money," said Simon, as Maddy finished filling out the application form.

Excitement gripped Maddy. If she doubled her money she'd have 18k and they weren't even halfway through the first month yet. That was more than 3 times her base salary for the month. It was an offer she would not easily turn down. But she hadn't heard what Simon wanted her to do yet.

"Hand him the form and remind him that you'll do anything to get the job," said Simon.

Maddy held out the application form to Karl. "I will do absolutely anything to get this job," she said, making her best effort to sound seductive.

Karl's hand shook as he took the form from her, his eyes lingering over her breasts. "I mean, the thing is--"

"Show him your tits," Simon said over the top of whatever Karl had been sputtering about.

Now it was Maddy's turn to gulp. She had walked around the park naked last week but there had been no people there to see her, and even that was daunting enough. When the old couple had turned up and seen her naked they'd been so far away that it hadn't seemed too bad. This time, however, Karl was right in front of her. He was within touching distance and they were alone inside a shop. She didn't fear him, but she wasn't exactly comfortable with showing her breasts to him. Still, for double the money she wasn't going to refuse.

Maddy's heart raced as she reached up slowly and began to pull down her zipper. She could feel Karl's eyes on her, not that she needed any reminder of his presence as the tension in the air between them was palpable. It was a strange feeling, being so exposed to another person especially when it was something she never would have chosen for herself.

The zipper reached the bottom just below her bust and her black dress parted to let her big boobs spill free. Karl's eyes never left her breasts and as they became exposed to him his mouth dropped open, his pupils dilating so that his irises almost vanished completely. Maddy felt a strange satisfaction from being able to give him something he wanted so badly. She didn't feel ashamed or embarrassed; instead, she felt powerful and confident. She waited for him to speak or make a move but he seemed almost too stunned to do anything other than gawk at her body.

"Ask him if he likes them," Simon said.

"Do you like what you see?" Maddy asked, her voice soft and silky. She didn't know where this new confidence she was feeling had come from but she enjoyed the feeling of power it gave her.

For a moment Karl could say nothing. His lips moved as he continued to stare but no words came out. "I...yes," he said at last, his voice cracking on the yes. "Can I touch them?"

His boldness surprised Maddy and her instinct was to say no. But she knew the rules. Karl had been bold enough to ask so she had to reward his bravery.

A buzz of alien excitement appeared inside her as she pushed aside the flicker of shame and nodded her head. "Go on," she said.

Karl reached out tentatively with both hands, his eyes so wide they looked like they might fall out of his head. he gasped as his fingers traced over the outer slopes of her large natural breasts. He seemed very unsure of himself as if he were afraid Maddy would reprimand him. He rubbed his thumb over her areolas, feeling the hardening nub of her nipples. he kneaded her breasts, eyes glued to the large mounds as he enjoyed himself.

Maddy's body tingled from the touch. She was used to her own hands touching herself but to have another person do it filled her with a strange mix of both excitement and shame.

"Walk around the counter," Simon commanded.

Moving slowly so as not to interrupt Karl's fondling, Maddy walked around the counter so she was standing behind it with Karl. He didn't object, he was too focused on feeling her tits. Maddy got the impression it was the first pair he'd ever laid his hands on.

"Let him suck them," Simon said.

Maddy opened her mouth but found that she couldn't say the words. She didn't know why. Instead, she reached up and took him by the back of the head. Karl offered no resistance as she guided his head towards her chest.

The boy needed no encouragement. He kissed and licked her nipples hungrily, taking in their size and texture as he did so. She felt a strange mix of pleasure and humiliation as he worked his mouth over them, but it was not an unpleasant feeling. The more he worked her nipples the lesser the humiliation of letting such an unimpressive boy suck her boobs became. She soon found herself warming to his touch and that warmth spread throughout her body.

Maddy's breathing grew heavier as Karl continued to worship her breasts with his lips and tongue. Her nipples hardened further in response to his attention, sending sparks of pleasure through her body. As he moved from one breast to the other Maddy's hands began to roam over his shoulders, neck, and back, each touch causing a shuddering wave of pleasure to flow through her body.

"You need to convince him to give you the job. Drop to your knees. Suck his cock," ordered Simon.

A tiny voice at the back of her head objected to the command, but Maddy was too turned on to listen to it now. Without a word, she sunk down to her knees and reached for Karl's pants. The boy's eyes widened so much it looked like they might fall right out of his head.

She unbuttoned his pants. His breath hitched as she unzipped his fly. She tugged his pants down to reveal a pair of tighty-whities. Slipping her fingers beneath the waistband of his underwear, Maddy felt the heat of Karl's skin as her fingers made contact with his flesh. His breath hitched. Taking a deep breath, she steeled her nerves and pulled down his underpants, revealing his manhood.

Like the rest of him, his dick was unimpressive. Karl was small, both in length and in girth, but it was in proportion to the rest of him. Maddy looked up into Karl's eyes. They were wide with anticipation and fear as if he wasn't sure what to expect from this strange situation he found himself in. Reaching out a hand, Maddy brushed the back of her finger against the tip of Karl's penis - he shuddered at the touch but didn't move away. Encouraged by this reaction, Maddy leaned forward and took him into her mouth.

Karl jerked at the contact. A squeaky sputter escaped him. She ignored the noise and began bobbing on his cock eagerly. Karl moaned as Maddy's tongue teased and her lips pumped his dick. With one hand pressed against the counter and the other holding her head, he bucked his hips. Each time he pressed forwards Maddy took a little more of him into her mouth, making sure to keep his cock in constant contact with her tongue. Every time she ran it across the head of his penis, he pushed forwards, trying to increase the sensation.

"Oh, God!" Karl moaned as Maddy worked her lips and tongue over his dick. She could already taste his pre-cum leaking out of him. Soon Karl was thrusting his hips like a man possessed, moaning constantly. His fingers twisted into Maddy's hair as he slid his cock back and forth between her lips.

With no warning, Karl exploded in her mouth. White hot, bitter-tasting cum splattered the back of her throat and filled her mouth. She gagged and struggled to swallow as Karl's cock continued to pump stream after stream of sperm into her mouth. Finally, he sagged onto the counter, panting from the exertion.

Maddy let his cock slip from her lips. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, she stood up.

"Fix your clothes. Good work, bimbo," Simon said encouragingly in her ear.

"So, did I get the job?" Maddy asked as she forced her tits back into her dress and dragged the zipper up.

"Ah, yeah, well, like I said before, it's not up to me," Karl said. He pulled his pants back up and tucked his sticky cock away.

"You didn't say that," Maddy said, aghast.

"I did. I said it before," Karl protested. He must have said it when Simon had spoken over him. Simon was now laughing in Maddy's ear. All of that had been for nothing. "I'll pass your application to Ricky and I'll definitely put a good word in for you."

"Thanks," Maddy said, not sounding at all grateful.

"You did a good job," Simon said as Maddy left the store.

"Yeah, for nothing," she complained.

"Don't get salty now, love. Your money is now at $18,000, and as a reward, you will be given a brand new car."

"Seriously?" Maddy said, brimming with excitement. She'd never had her own car, not since she'd passed her test. Her parents told her she could have one when she could afford it with her own money, until then she had to borrow theirs. That had worked fine until she'd moved away.

"Seriously. It will be delivered in the week. We're done for the day. get home and enjoy the rest of the day," Simon said. Then there was the familiar click as he disconnected.

Maddy went to the nearest public restroom and put her panties back on. Now the game was over there was no need to humiliate herself further. Since her arousal had subsided it was bad enough dealing with the embarrassment of sucking that nerdy boy's cock. Sucking any cock wasn't ideal but his was even less so. And she could still taste his seed in her mouth.

Even with her panties back under her dress, she still got plenty of attention on her way home. She thought about ignoring it. Simon was no longer in her ear to punish her for looking the other way, but that didn't mean he wasn't watching. And, a part of her didn't want to ignore it. So as she made her way back to her apartment she smiled at every man who looked her way and thanked the ones who catcalled her. Something strange was happening to Maddy. Something inside her was changing. And for some reason, she was starting to enjoy it.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading, I hope you loved it! Let me know what you want Simon to make Maddy do in the next chapter. Don't forget to rate and follow!

Nicki xxx

12