The Bimbo Tails of Daisy Duwell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, Lavender, you found a fellow working girl." Taking Daisy's chin in her fingers, she gently looks into her eyes seeing the absolute lust being held back by the fractional scraps of willpower Daisy has left. "Seems she's had a very rough night. No shoes, no undergarments, clutching some money for dear life," and sniffing Daisy a few times, "covered in cum!"

Still fighting to keep her moans and remaining willpower intact, Daisy says nothing, but gives her best please-touch-me look, then with a quivering lip, she utters the most pitiful and absolutely sluttiest, "Please touch me, please." Quickly realizing what Daisy had done, she strains to keep her mouth shut. "Oh fuck, I just begged to be touch by a bunch of random women and I want more. I want them to fuck my slutty skanky pussy."

Chrissy, breaking away from her conversation, turns her attention to her two friends. "What the fuck are you two nymphos doing?"

Giving a little giggle, Lavender responds, "We found a cute little lost thing. I'm bringing her back to our room."

Daisy, losing the last bits of her self-control, bites her lip in the sexiest little pout at Chrissy.

Pansy slowly lifts the skirt to examine the goods. "My oh my, look at her figure, Chrissy; she's fucking gorgeous."

Caressing her cheek, Pansy plants the softest of kisses on Daisy's lips. "What's your name, sweetie?"

Daisy tries her hardest to say her name is Dangerous Dany Thomas, but what comes out is, "I'm like...um...Daisy DuWell."

Pansy giggles, "Oh, that's too precious, you're a beautiful flower like the rest of us." Taking Daisy's hand, Pansy pulls Daisy to the opening elevator doors.

Chrissy shakes her head. "Take her immediately to the bathroom and clean her up."

Daisy, feeling she's being pulled along by Pansy and Lavender, tries to vocalize her objection, but it somehow comes out as an endorsement of the idea. "Like, oh no, my, like, brain, my thoughts... ugh, stop, stop... but, like, these two are so cute and maybe they'll fuck me really, really, really good."

Daisy, lost in the flow of bimbo thoughts, spaces out, as Pansy pulls her along, with Lavender holding her left arm, guiding her to the room currently occupied by the Erotic Hearts Club. Before she can object, Daisy is stripped of her shirt so that she is now naked in the bathroom with Pansy, Lavender, and Mallow who's quietly puffing on her vape, watching the spectacle unfold.

Lavender, taking the lead, tells Mallow to get the shower ready for Daisy; they're gonna make sure she's been scrubbed from head to toe and everywhere in between. They're grinning at Daisy, who is lost in the need to feel touched, licked, kissed and more, her body and pussy are almost ready to break, the last bit of restraint to be swept away in her bimbo state.

Pansy strips herself of her dress, dropping it to the white tile floor, which is soon accompanied by Lavender's and Mallow's own dresses. They pull Daisy into the party shower, as it is the best way to get all of them cleaned up for the shoot today. It's a giant shower capable of washing all four girls, top spicket along with several walls of sprayers with detachable shower heads for those very hard-to-reach places, making sure everyone is warm and wet in all the right spots.

Mallow picks up her loofah, and squirts some very fragrant body wash; it's a mix of strawberry and vanilla. Lathering up the loofah, she begins gently washing Daisy's chest, making sure to tweak her nipples, causing Daisy to moan, as Mallow works her hands down the front of Daisy's body.

Lavender, working some shampoo in her hands, begins washing Daisy's hair, massaging her scalp, and the two-in-front's assault has Daisy creaming in the shower, if she wasn't so lost in the moment. In combination with the girls pestering her with questions she's unable to answer, Daisy feels herself losing what little grip she has on her Dany persona; it seems Daisy is becoming more and more comfortable in Dany's mind.

A few of the questions were-- what's Daisy's birthday? What's her favorite color? Giggling at the series of questions, Daisy just blurts the answers like, "April 1st, and pink is, like um, so cute and, um like, I think totally fits my personality." Grinning like a vapid, happy blonde, the smile doesn't quite reach Daisy's eyes; she is still fighting that last small space of Dany, who will not go softly into thine night.

Lavender, having washed Daisy's hair, begins washing herself. "Hey Pansy, you've always been a judge of talent, think this little slut would do good on the shoot coming up?"

Pansy who's washing Daisy's back, much to the giggles and moans of Daisy herself. "Oh, she's a working girl for sure, I mean she's got every stereotypical bimbo tattoo from tramp stamp to behind the ear. "Watch this, Lavender. Hey Daisy, do you wanna make some money being in a porno; it's a gangbang and the girl that was gonna do it, turned out to be a big meanie to us and now we need a new star."

Hearing the word star makes Daisy's face light up like the Fourth of July. "You want me for your fuck film? Oh god, that makes me so horny!" Realizing what she's said, Daisy quickly covers her mouth to stop anything else just pouring out unnecessarily, and begins blushing as the three women begin laughing, causing Daisy to have a giggle fit.

Mallow laughs, "I'm gonna get some clothes for Daisy to wear."

Pansy nods in agreement, while Lavender begins nibbling on Daisy's neck, causing her to squeal in excitement. "Oh god, Pansy, the sounds Daisy makes is driving me wild. I want to drive my strap-on deep in her little honeypot, making her squeak and moan in pleasure."

Pansy agrees, "Oh god, I can't wait to see this little slut bouncing on your cock, babe!"

Daisy's mind is now filled with images of bouncing on a hard cock. Rinsing off Daisy, the two Nega-twins can't help but steal lingering gropes and finger-slips in the already-wet pussy of a very horny Daisy.

After escorting Daisy to the makeshift makeup vanity area, Pansy begins doing Daisy's makeup. She goes with a very sexy look, one that screams 'I'm a bad, slutty girl.' Mallow struts in, carrying a handful of clothing and a pair of six-inch, hot-pink wedge sandals, then holds up the smallest pair of Daisy Dukes for Lavender and Pansy to see. Both nod that the shorts are perfect for their new friend's debut. Both women nod emphatically that '80s bimbo is perfect for Daisy.

Mallow hands the outfit to Daisy. Looking at the clothing, Daisy's face lights up. "So cute, these shirts are so small they'll show off my plump rump and they may even show I'm shaved on my pussy." Cringing internally, "Oh god, I just got excited about putting on slutty clothes. I'm losing myself to Daisy!"

The feel of the denim sliding up her legs, emphasizes the small size, as it nestles the crotch line perfectly between her cheeks like a thong, and causes her pussy lips to hang out of either side. Mallow hitting her vape pen, smiles, grabbing Daisy's head and kissing her deeply, shot-gunning the vapor into Daisy's lungs. Mallow doesn't smoke weak weed; poor Daisy's eyes water and she coughs, feeling the vapor burn its way through her lungs and throat.

Grinning, Mallow gives Daisy another kiss. "That'll help stave off the nerves, cutie. Now let's get you finished dressing. Chrissy's gonna want to play with you so badly when she sees you."

Daisy, feeling the light headedness of the weed, giggles, "I'm so fucking horny I just want a big cock to suck and fuck." Giggling, Daisy can't remember why this would bother her. Daisy's fingers begin traveling to her nipples only to be struck by Mallow, who is now chastising Daisy like a small child.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Keep your hands by your sides."

Still giggling, Daisy puts her hands by her sides. "Yes ma'am!"

Mallow quickly puts Daisy's top on. It's a pale-salmon-pink string bikini. Tying it off, it's the perfect addition to Daisy's short shorts. Tapping her chin, Mallow is lost in thought, and hasn't noticed the rest of the girls have gathered at her handiwork of big hair and slutty-outfit choice.

Chrissy taps Mallow's shoulder, and hands her a white, crop-top tank-top that would barely cover Daisy's tits, which has written across it, 'best blowjobs' with an arrow pointing up. In unison, the girls all marvel at how perfect and bimbo-like Daisy looks, and how that empty expression in her eyes is too cute.

Pansy, playing with Chrissy's boobs, in a velvety sexy tone says to Chrissy, "See, Lavender knows talent and she's gonna be a star of this movie, you'll see."

Chrissy, with a skeptical look, replies, "And you think she'll be down for the weird shit the Pornevo brothers have in store for this movie? Have you read the title?"

Lavender puts an arm around Daisy. "She's going to be amazing. I can smell this little tart's practically screaming to be fucked. Look she's got a choice, but..." Lavender slips her hand down the front of Daisy's shorts, dipping two fingers deep in Daisy's pussy. Pulling them out, her fingers are glistening with Daisy's wetness, and she slips her nectar-covered fingers over her soft, pouty lips. "Oh god, this little cunt's juices are amazing. Chrissy, she's built to be fucked, babe."

Chrissy gives her fellow members, dare she say her sisters, a skeptical look. "Okay, so we've decided to bring Daisy with us for the Pornevo brothers' shoot."

The girls are in the Pornevo suite, talking with one of the brothers when Dicky Pornevo sees Daisy hiding behind Pansy. "Oh my, Bella, who is this darling little creature hiding away?" Dicky reaches for Daisy's hand, whereupon he places a tender kiss. "And who are you, my precious little flower?"

Daisy giggles, trying to say her name is Dany Thomas, but what comes out is, "My name is Daisy DuWell, daddy."

Chuckling, Dicky remarks, "Daddy. I like the sound of that. Why is it none of you call me daddy?"

Chrissy gives him a don't-press-your-luck glare. "We're here because the Nega-twins think Daisy's a natural talent. I have my doubts."

Dicky fawning to Chrissy, "Oh behave Chrissy, why we don't name you 'prune' is beyond me," snapping his fingers. Chrissy shuts up, allowing Dicky to pull Daisy along to him. "Now do you, Daisy, want to be a star? 'Cause yes, I do believe you have the ASS-sets." Dicky gives Daisy's amazing ass a gentle squeeze.

Daisy, overwhelmed with the words about being a star, giggles and twirls her hair. "Yes daddy, I'm actually really horny right now. Those two," she points to Pansy and Lavender, "have been teasing me all morning." To herself, "Oh god, I need to get fucked. Oh fuck, did I just think that or say it? Oh god, I need cock. I'm like a second away from sucking Dicky here. FUCK. FUCK, come on, hang on, don't lose yourself!"

"Well, my dear, I think you're the perfect star for 'All Bark, No Bite - In The Doghouse Part Two'. So, my sexy little thing, do you want to be the star of the new film?"

Daisy, bouncing up and down, claps excitedly, "Absolutely, Daddy. I wanna be a star!"

Dicky smiles. "Excellent, follow me we've set up the scene in the master bedroom." Taking Daisy by the hand, Dicky escorts her to the room where two beautiful she-males with dog ears and tails are waiting.

Dicky makes the introductions, "Daisy, this is Shar-pei and Akita."

Shar-pei is tan with curly black hair and maple eyes. Shar-pei gives a little wave to Daisy blowing her a kiss, "My oh my, Dicky, she's adorable. Is she one of Lorenzo's girls?"

Dicky, chuckling, blows a kiss to Shar-pei. "So, you don't have a problem working with Daisy?"

Shar-pei smiles, giving Akita a hug and a kiss. "What do you think, Akita. Is she not adorable? I'm fucking rock hard just looking at her; let's get to making a movie!"

Dicky getting behind his very expensive camera begins shooting, while Shar-pei and Akita begin crawling and barking at Daisy, who covers her mouth, saying, "Like, oh no, I think, like, my dogs have gone crazy and are going to fuck me; whatever shall I do?"

Akita, growling, jumps on Daisy, and pins her down. Akita's silk-like black hair flows through the air, as she knocks Daisy to the floor, pushing her perlacnet cock into Daisy's mouth, and begins fucking her plump lips, like it's a just a cock sleeve for her ten-plus inches. While Shar-pei begins pulling Daisy's very wet shorts down, spreading her legs, and lapping at her hungry pussy, Daisy can't help but succumb to all the lust, passion and absolute need to be fucked.

Moaning like a bitch in heat between cock thrusts, Daisy feels so comfortable at this moment, feeling Shar-pei's massive cock plunging balls deep. It causes Daisy to moan excitedly, as she wiggles, bouncing back against Shar-pei's rhythmic pumping.

Shar-pei grunts, "God damn Akita. Woof, woof. You gotta hit this pussy. Bark, bark. She's as tight as that virgin we had last week!"

Akita, looking back at her partner pumping frantically, grins, motioning for Shar-pei to change positions so they can get Daisy on her knees and get her ass prepared for their trademark dual-buried bones technique.

Akita lies down, bringing Daisy to mount her, as Shar-pei begins burying her tongue deep into Daisy's ass. Licking it causes Daisy to squeak and moan in delight, "Oh, you, like totally, totally bad doggies, you're burying your girl cocks in me!"

Shar-pei turns to Dicky, "This can't be this little bitch's first movie, she's a goddamn natural!"

"My, from what Pansy says, she is a first-time movie star and I think just a natural, sultry bimbo; now, fuck her ass. I need my money-shot of cum seeping out of her holes!"

Shar-pei takes some lube, slathers her cock, and buries it deep in Daisy's ass. This causes Daisy to squeak in absolute delight, bucking against the dual-pounding-piston action of the tag team double penetrating her pussy and ass, sending the poor bimbo's limited self-control to the void.

"Oh God, I'm getting fucked and all I can think about is that I want another one, I want a cock in my mouth! Fuck, I want more! Like I totally need another cock or two. Maybe if I ask Dicky he'll give me more!"

Daisy, panting, looks at Dicky. "Like, Daddy, can we get another cock or two to join, I'm still horny!"

Dicky picks up his phone. "Willie, get the boys up here. We're shooting a surprise gangbang; send as many... are you asking how many? As many as we can. This little tart's primed for a breakout performance!"

Daisy is still bucking on the two cocks, as Akita and Shar-pei fill Daisy's holes with their spunk. Slipping off Daisy, Shar-pei gives Daisy a big kiss. "That was amazing and I'm gonna watch you get fucked all night. I may even join in again!"

Akita scoops up a glob of cum from Daisy's pussy, and holds her fingers to the plump, pink-tinted lips as Daisy licks them like a cock, slurping the ejaculate down. Akita grabs a handful of Daisy's golden locks, and kisses her deeply. Akita takes her fellow dog-girl by the hand, kissing her deeply, watching as three strapping young men enter the bedroom naked and ready. Apparently, Dicky's brother was shooting the other girls' movie simultaneously and these are the extras from 'Running with Pussy Part Three: Is This Your Pussy or Mine?'!

Skylar, Biff, and Cody come strolling in, seeing the throughly fucked Daisy, still wearing her top, and her pussy bare, with cum leaking out it. She is squirming, almost panting in heat, looking at the cocks coming to extinguish the inferno that is between her legs, and the desires of her wanting to be stuffed like a pig on a spit roast. Ripping her top off, Daisy lets her obscenely large breasts spring free.

The three guys quickly play rock-paper-scissors to see who's going down on that creampie. Cody, sour-faced after being the odd man out, gets a ribbing from Biff. "Oh come on, Cody, it's not like you don't secretly love it. Shit, I've been fucking your girl, sending her cream-filled pussy to you every fucking night for two weeks now."

Cody blushes, "That's a goddamn secret, asshole!"

Skylar, looking bored, simply replies, "It's not a secret when you post it on your girlfriend's Fuckbook page, dumbass. Now go eat some spunk, it looks like she's been double-stuffed just for you."

Cody knows that any more protest is only going to have his certain proclivities used to further embarrass him. Daisy, legs spread, is on her back, rolling her fingers over the growing amount of boy-milk oozing from her pussy, causing Daisy's engine to find another gear, and she's just begun to fuck.

Burying his face in Daisy's twat, Cody begins lapping her pussy, scooping cum out of her pussy, causing Daisy to squeal a little and moan, "Oh fuck me god, like, suck my clit, like who wants a blowjob!" Giggling, Daisy seems lost to the river of sexual lust that's sweeping her along.

Biff strolls up, places his cock against Daisy's lips. Quivering a little, Daisy rubs her face against the rock-hard phallus. Breathing in that masculine musk, Daisy slowly runs her tongue along the underside of the cock, taking it between her plump lips; then taking the girthy cock to its base, feeling the trimmed pubic area which tickles Daisy's nose. Biff, with his hazel eyes, blond hair, and chiseled physique, is slowly working his cock between Daisy's pink-tinted lips.

Skylar begins pulling on Daisy nipples, further pushing Daisy's sex engine into yet another gear; she's completely enthralled in her sexual exploit, lost to the sexual rapids she's been thrown into. Skylar lying beside Daisy, gives his partners a signal to change positions--for Daisy to climb on his cock, Cody to fuck her ass, and Biff getting her mouth.

Daisy giggles, as Skylar positions her over his cock, and plunges it deeply with a slosh sound, as his own pre-cum mixes with the ejaculation and wetness of Daisy's pussy.

Diving her head to Biff's glistening cock, she continues sucking it, taking him deeper, not even noticing Cody plunging his cock in her stretched ass that's already been throughly fucked. The three studs begin swirling in harmony, fucking the silly bimbo stupid.

Cody keeps thrusting, his brown ponytail whipping in the air. "You guys ever fuck a bitch unconscious?"

Biff thinking, "Can't say I have. How about you, Skylar?"

Skylar grunts, "I can't say I have, but there's always a first for everything!" Skylar begins pumping in rhythm with Cody. Both men have amazing stamina. Biff pulls his cock from Daisy's mouth, which draws a desperate moan and whimper from her for him to put it back in her mouth.

Biff taps Cody on the shoulder, "Let me tap this ass. Go get some love from her mouth, and make her beg for it."

Cody grins. "Fuck yeah, my bitch never begs to suck my cock. I'm definitely having that happen." Strolling up to Daisy, Cody dangles his cock just out of Daisy's reach. He sees the desperation in her eyes, that she truly wants his cock somewhere deep in this bimbo; something has flipped and in a lust-fueled fuck mode. Cody grabs Daisy's chin. "I wanna hear you beg for my cock... like the cock-hungry whore you are, slut."

Groaning, Daisy grunts and bucks against the cocks pumping in and out of her. "Ugh. Daddy, please, like I want to suck your big, hard cock. Please Daddy. Please fuck my dirty slut mouth and shoot your man-milk all over my face!"

Cody, grinning, can't believe the blonde beauty is begging, as if his cock was the holy grail and sucking it was like drinking from said holy grail. Placing his cock on her lips, Cody gives Daisy permission to suck his dick. Daisy's own, huh, climax is about to happen. Picking up on her body's cues, all three men match her intensity; all three men climax on, in, and with Daisy, who's a trembling, cum-covered mess; all the while under the watchful eye of Dicky, who's filming the whole thing.

Dicky excitedly yells, "And that's a wrap!" looking down at the unconscious Daisy. "Well, look at that. You fucked her into unconsciousness. We'll let Alyssa clean her up, but this little bimbo's going to be a big-time star."