The Bimbo Tails of Daisy Duwell Ch. 01

Story Info
Dangerous Dany Thomas becomes more then he ever bargained for.
9.1k words
4.5
9.6k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first guitar riffs of 'Runaround Sue' begin playing, "Here's my story it's sad but true, it's about a girl that I once knew, she took my love and ran around with every guy in town!"

"Ladies, and you so-called gentleman, please give a big Jiggly Room welcome to our feature dancer, DAISY DUWELL!"

The notes kick in, as the five-foot-five, petite blonde bursts through the curtain with a wild raw sexual charisma that seems to radiate off the triple-D bimbo, named Daisy. Her slutty makeup applied expertly to draw attention to her plump lips and pale-blue eyes.

"Hey, hey. Whoa (bum de hey, de hey, de hey, hey) Whoa (bum de hey, de hey, de hey, hey) Whoa (bum de hey, de hey, de hey) La, la, la, la. Whoa (hey, hey, bum de hey, de hey, de hey, hey) (Bum de hey, de hey, de hey, hey) (Bum de hey, de hey, de hey) (Ah)" *song lyrics*

Dressed like a '50s housewife, the Donna Reed inspired dress is obscenely shorter than anything Donna Reid ever wore, Daisy's mincing-like steps and exaggerated hip-sways show that the old adage about being built for sex is true, and that Daisy's a Formula One car of being built for sex. The white dress with vibrant black polka dots swirls around the pretty blonde, flashing her black panties that are framed by her white garter belt attached to her black stockings and white six-inch heels.

Playing to the crowd, Daisy can't help but hate her current position in life being reduced to a stripper and part-time porn star to make a living. Her '50s-inspired routine has the crowd going ballistic, raining all denominations of bills down upon her, pulling her top down in a manner reserved for the seduction of one's lover; Daisy lets her natural abilities do their thing, revealing her black lacy bra to the fever-pitched crowd. Shaking her massive triple-D tits to the drunken crowd, all cheering her artistically provocative routine.

"Yeah, I should have known it from the very start

This girl'll leave me with a broken heart

Ah, listen people what I'm telling you

A keep away from a Runaround Sue, yeah" *song lyrics*

The routine for Daisy holds neither challenge nor artistic freedom anymore. She could close her eyes and do the whole routine blind-- doing a spin, making the mid-thigh skirt rise to show off her black thong splitting her apple bottom butt. That's perfectly framed by the white straps of her garter, holding the black silk stockings that wrap the sexiest legs this side of heaven, anyone's ever seen.

Reaching behind her, using exaggerated movements, she shows herself unclasping her bra. Swaying her wide ample hips and ass on her small waist, she teases the crowd to the beat of the song, tossing her bra to the side, knowing all her stuff will be brought back when she's done; along with all the money that's covering the stage. Still facing away from the crowd, Daisy uses her hands to pull her hair straight up, letting it fall like a golden waterfall. It's such a simple trick, but every man and woman now wants to be behind this blonde bimbo-- railing her-- making that golden hair cascade, like waves hitting the salty, sandy shores.

"I might miss her lips and the smile on her face

The touch of our hand and this girl's warm embrace

So if you don't want to cry like I do,

A keep away from a Runaround Sue." *song lyrics*

Daisy slowly, painfully slowly to the almost groan of pain, turns to the waiting mob, and faces the crowd, baring her magnificent chest to an almost orgasmic cheer. Even Daisy finds basking in adulation addictive. She'd never want to admit it, but if asked, she would be unable to keep it a secret really; anything, it seems, she's told, she can't keep it a secret. Catching the eye of a rather clean-cut young professional sitting at the end of the stage, Daisy doing a pop-step-pop move making her chest sway and bounce, approaches the almost-bug-eyed man waving money at her.

Daisy, sitting subjectively with the man's head between her glorious thighs, motions for the young man to remove her thong. Few dancers do this move, but it's a simple one and the crowd really gets into it. Daisy feels the sweaty palms caress her ass, reaching for the waistband of the thing, as they pull it free. Daisy raises her legs, showing her wet pussy, and kicks the panties off in the general direction of her bra.

"Whoa (hey, hey, bum de hey, de hey, de hey, hey)

Whoa (bum de hey, de hey, de hey, hey)

Whoa (bum de hey, de hey, de hey)

(Ah)."*song lyrics*

Daisy sees that same look she's seen so many times, it's not every girl who has a pussy tattoo of a succubus cures heart with the word slut hidden in the design. Rolling her legs to be on all fours, her pussy is now facing the crowd as she spreads her cheeks, letting the collected wetness shine on display to the crowd, the tell-tale signs she's sexually excited, it brings a new level of energy, almost like wild animals and a female-in-heat-kind-of energy.

Catching sight of a TV playing one of the many twenty-four-hour sports channels. The closed captioning lets her know they are talking about her, or more specifically, who she used to be-- Dangerous Dany Thomas. The closed captions say Dany is still missing, and that no new leads have come in, or witnesses have come forward.

The sportscaster goes into a split screen and a smoking-hot redhead holding an adorable six-year-old brunette girl makes a heartfelt plea to the viewers. "Please if anyone knows anything about my husband Dany Thomas' disappearance, please come forward; we just want him home safe with us!"

Reading the woman's pleas on a small TV, with her head on the stage and her pussy spread open for the bar of horny drunk men, isn't a new level of low for Daisy; knowing the irreparable pain she's causing her family isn't helping, and that's when the aching in her pussy begins, like an insatiable desire, a fire in her pussy to get fucked. She knows better than to think about her past life, but sometimes it's hard not to. Daisy wasn't born Daisy Duwell; she was actually born Dangerous Dany Thomas.

*************

And she wasn't always Daisy. It happened on the best worst night of her life. Absentmindedly, Daisy continues her routine, yanking her dress free, adding adding it to the pile of growing discarded garments.

Lost in the night she became Daisy DuWell, was the night Dangerous Dany Thomas won the world heavyweight title from Bruno "El Murcielago" Diaz. Dany never really partied, he was a soak-in-the-tub-extra-deep-dish-kinda celebrator. But how many times do you win the world title? So after much begging and pleading from the DDT crew, the waiters brought an assortment of drinks, all different colors and flavors.

She proudly proclaimed that the first round was in the house to Dany and his crew, enlisting a powerful and exuberant cheer. Breaking into conversations, Dany was talking to his manager, asking who they had lined up for his first title defense. Out of the corner of his eye, Dany caught sight of the most exotic-looking woman Dany had ever seen, who tried working her way into Dany's conversation. Her long, raven hair was done in a very Roman or Greek-inspired braid, and her blue eyes matched the dress.

"Why, hello there." The woman's voice was husky, almost a smoldering whisper, "My name's Megaera."

"Errr... Hi." Danny managed a tentative wave, "I'm Danny... The Champ."

"Oh, I know aaaaall about you." Megaera moaned, as she stepped into his personal space, "The youngest prizefighter to get the title ever... Women must be hanging off of you."

"Not... really." He was sweating, as the woman's aggressive movements put him on the back foot.

"Well, they really should be..." Megaera cooed, with an almost malicious glint in her eye. There was no denying that this woman was trouble-- trouble with a capital T.

If this kept up, Danny could easily see her running away with this meeting to... God knows where. Best to just snip it in the bud before it got out of hand. Danny took a visible step back, as he kept the woman at arm's length.

"Look, I'm flattered," Danny began earnestly, "but I've already got a wife, and I don't plan on cheating on her anytime soon."

As if a switch were flipped, so, too, did Megaera's mood change. Her flirty demeanor gave way to a more sullen expression, as her eyes narrowed on the champ. It was obvious that she had taken offense, but the question remained, how badly had she taken it?

"What, am I not good enough for you?" Her words spat like venom at Danny, "Think you're some big shot, who can afford to toss a woman's affection aside?"

"Ma'am, I'm taken." He broadened his shoulders and asserted his claim. If he didn't project strength now, she was going to walk all over him, "I'm sure you're a nice girl, but I don't think we'd be a good match."

Megaera's eyes flashed with rage for barely a second, enough to jolt anyone who noticed her cold, vengeful eyes. It appeared part of her wanted to beat Danny within an inch of his life, but she reined that in. Instead, she chose discretion, turning around and walking back into the throngs of people, much to Danny's relief.

The chants of, "Brunooooo Brunooooo Brunooooo," began echoing through the crowd that's parting, like your prom date's legs, wide to allow the six-foot-three-inch Aztec-looking warrior to make his way to Dany's area. Holding his hands up to silence the crowd. the awe-inspiring power that Bruno "El Murciélago" Diaz wields is kinda awe inspiring.

Bruno stuck his hand out for Dany to shake. Ever the sportsman, Dany took Bruno's hand in a firm, returning handshake; both men moved close enough for Bruno to whisper, "Good win tonight, Dany. But make no mistake, there will be a rematch, and I'm guaranteeing my victory!"

Dany whispered back, "I'd think you were a chicken shit if you didn't, Diaz."

The two rivals separated when the woman with the serving tray, slid it between Dany and Bruno. Dany, seeing it was Megaera, wasn't surprised, as women like Magaera, often try placing themselves in the center of the action. Diaz picking up his shot, offered Dany a toast to the champ; Dany picking his own shot, raised his glass.

Bruno started the toast, "When they ask, why do we fight?"

Dany replied, clinking his shot glass with Bruno's, "'Cause we can't sing or dance!"

Both men downed their shots, laughing in unison. Bruno pats Dany's shoulder. "Listen, I've never been in the ring with anyone as skilled as you; take this title to the next level, but definitely know I'm coming for you."

Dany, seeing Bruno's true self for an instant, and not the showboating bragging that called his mom an ugly goat, finally gets the show of it all. "I look forward to our next fight. I think you underestimate me; I don't think I'll have that surprise on my side when next we meet, Bruno."

Giving a smirk, Bruno quips as he leaves Dany to celebrate with his people, "Don't believe what everyone says about someone, it might be bullshit; 'night, champ."

Watching Bruno leave with, Dany counted five girls, he couldn't help but shake his head at what a fucking weird night it had been, and it seemed like it had only just started.

Dany, trying his best to enjoy the party, began feeling sick, like he'd been struck by a wave of nausea. Quickly making his way to the elevators, Dany was in no condition to realize that he was being stalked by a very dangerous predator. Mercifully, Dany was able to get an elevator quickly and by some miracle, it was empty. Bracing himself against the wall, Dany pushed the penthouse button, after swiping his room key over the keypad.

"Fuck. Fuck, I feel like my insides are on fire...Great, my vision's going blurry!"

Struggling with the keypad, Dany got the door open. Stumbling to the bed, Dany fell face first, struggling to stay conscious. Dany was completely unaware that Megaera had been stalking him back to his penthouse. With Dany's head pounding and the room spinning, he was physically unable to hear Megaera's taunts, as he saw her amazing rear end close his door before blacking out.

Feeling hands all over his body, Dany felt he was having the most surreal dream of him in a gangbang, in the role of a completely stereotypical, big-titted blonde bimbo, who was sucking cock and begging for more. All with a commentary by an unfamiliar female voice, as well as the weird voice coming out of the dream girl's mouth.

Thrashing in the bed, moving to another position, someone in front of the blonde was using her throat, ramming his cock deeply down her gullet. The blonde was feeling the hot spunk being shot on her face, and another in her mouth, still having both holes pumped. Still lost in this nightmare, Dany could hear a little of the commentary, such profane words calling the girl, "a slut, cunt, fuck-toy, a cum-dumpster," and other such terms 'til the darkness overcame Dany, completely losing the dream.

Dany, coughing and shaking, feeling the effects of the fight, and a weird, crust-like substance in his hair, sees clumps of blonde hair. This has Dany confused, as he doesn't have long hair. Struggling to get out of bed, Dany's muscles ache, and he also aches in places he's never felt anything before. Slowly rising to his feet, the very confused and very sore Dany, opens the bathroom door to be greeted in the mirror...

By the image of a very ragged blonde bimbo with basketball-sized boobs, and erect nipples so hard, they could cut glass. The cum dried all over her body is clear evidence that it was not a dream. Dany, in complete shock, is snapped out of his trance by the sinister cackling of Megaera.

"I wasn't sure if I wanted to make you a typical blonde bimbo or maybe something new, maybe a red-headed airhead," the smirking Megaera says.

Trembling, Dany's quivering lips stutter, as he tries asking, "Wh...wh...wh...what did...did...di-did you...do...to...me!" in a pained voice.

Her smile grows in its enjoyment, almost as if Megaera is getting off on Dany's pain, shock, anguish, and complete humiliation. "Let's not focus on the what I've done. It's rather evident, isn't it, Daisy. Oh, I quite like that-- Daisy Duwell, that will be your name!"

Daisy, feeling as if the final nail in her coffin has been struck, has a full-body quiver as her skin burns away revealing four brand-new tattoos that now adorn her skin. Seeing the dried blood running down her leg, Daisy now knows that the soreness in her crotch and ass are very real. Daisy losing her self-control, begins looking over her body, inspecting the new tattoo of a tribal heart with wings on her mons pubis.

Megaera, wanting to really twist the knife into poor Daisy's fragile state, continues, "I can't believe what a little fuck star you were, gobbling cocks like some two-bit prostitute."

Hearing Megaera recount Daisy's exploits, a bubbling starts as the shaking Daisy wretches. Feeling the burn of her stomach acids and contents, evidence of the many loads Daisy had swallowed sploosh out onto the floor.

Shaking, trying to take in what's happened to her, Daisy shrieks, "Th-th-this... th-this... can't... can't... b-be... b-be... real. I have to still be in a fu-fu-fuckin' nightmare!" Daisy holds back a deluge of tears by a spider-web-strength-type will.

Megaera, grabbing a handful of Daisy's hair, viciously yanks her head back, the rage-filled eyes of Megaera threatening to almost engulf poor Daisy in utter contempt. "Now that I've sealed you in your new bimbo body, I think I'll go invite Bruno's camp to come fuck you now!" She shoves the trembling petite mess curled in a ball, resembling a turtle.

Still curled up, Daisy realizes Megaera means what she says and if she doesn't escape now, she isn't going to ever get away. Frantically, Daisy lifts herself off the floor and begins searching for clothing, but unfortunately, everything is monster sized on the now-five-foot blonde. Rushing to the pair of pants that has Dany's wallet, Daisy quickly takes the three or four-hundred dollars in cash that Dany carries before slipping a t-shirt on, realizing it's like a dress on her now. Clutching her money, Daisy bolts for the door, making her way to her perceived freedom.

Bursting through the door, the brightly illuminated hall temporally blinds Daisy who mutters, "Fu... fuck, fuck, fuck... wh-what am I gonna do?" The first twinges of a craving Daisy's never had before begin to simmer. The growing need between her legs seems to be growing again; strolling down the hall, Daisy can't seem to keep her hands away from her wet pussy. "What the fuck is wrong with m-me... me... I don't do stuff like this." Struggling a bit further, Daisy makes it to the elevators. Feeling the sway and weight of her enormous tits, her dainty legs hold her up, slowly limping down the hall, with trembling fingers, and the remains of the salty cum she swallowed, still coating her mouth. And yet, something deep inside of her wants more, and it's waking up again.

Leaning against the wall, Daisy's breath begins to quicken as her hands begin reaching under her skirt, finding her silky spot. Feeling her nectar gathering on her fingers, she suckles on them like tiny cocks. "Oh fuck, what's wrong with me? I'm thinking of cock right now. Oh god, did I just moan at the thought of a throbbing hard cock. Oh my god, I'm gonna puke again!" Feeling her fingers gently play along her outer labia, Daisy's eyes roll back and she is biting her lip as she jams two fingers deep into her pussy, making some of the most salacious sounds ever heard. Daisy's hungry cunt is almost gobbling her fingers, and with every ounce of fight, she is looking at the elevator's numbers getting closer to her. "Oh...fuck...oh...fuck...oh... why can't I stop touching myself? Fuck, fucktity, titty bitty, fucktity. Oh god, what was that...!"

The ding of the elevator snaps Daisy out of her sexual haze, but not fast enough to not be caught masturbating. Thankfully, the elevators empty, but in her distracted state, she misses the group of women coming to the elevator. Daisy gets swept away in the excitement of the girls, feeling hands press against her back, Daisy swears she feels hands exploring freely under her dress. The feeling of anonymous hands exploring her skin isn't helping Daisy's demeanor at all.

Daisy turns around, coming face to face with a gorgeous raven-haired woman with the cutest pixie cut and facial piercings. Daisy, struggling to keep her hands out of her pussy, begins trembling a little, still clutching the money she took.

With a look that belongs on a fox looking at a trapped rabbit, the woman offers, "My, my, my. Someone has had a rough night." She takes a strand of Daisy's long hair that's got dried cum in it, and sniffs, revealing that Daisy's had a busy night. The raven-haired woman presses her body closer against Daisy, trapping her against the wall, whispering into Daisy's ear. "I smell your sex, you sexy, little morsel, I have no idea where you've been, but I do know where you're going," the black-lipsticked raven-haired girl softly growls.

"Hey, Lavender, what did you catch over there?" asks the blonde whose appearance almost looks like the negative version of Lavender.

As they lick Daisy's neck, the poor girl is so lost in the feelings and lust being poured on her that she hasn't noticed she's slipped her hand under her skirt again. A moan slips from Daisy's voluptuous lips, and like a song tracking on the air, it's a dog whistle to what the women of the Erotic Hearts Club affectionately call the Nega-twins, causing Pansy to smash her body into Daisy's left side. The skin contact from being pinned down, and touching herself in front of these two sirens of sex, is blowing the newly minted bimbo's mind, causing all kinds of existential problems in self-control and more. "Oh, oh, oh god, it was too much when the first one started, now she has company and the only thing I can think about is diving between someone's legs and begging for attention to my slutty cunt."