The Bimbo Tails of Daisy Duwell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours later, a Native American with purple streaked hair comes bouncing in singing to herself, "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me? Don't cha? Don't cha? Don't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me? Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me? Don't cha? Don't cha? Fight the feeling (fight the feeling) Leave it alone (leave it alone) 'Cause if it ain't love!"

Alyssa's noticing the blonde bimbo covered in cum, with her hair stuck, passed out. "Geez, Dicky put you through the shit, didn't he." Alyssa puts the bimbo's arm around her, lifting her off the bed. Suddenly, the skin to skin contact sends a jolt of power into Alyssa from Daisy's body. In an instant, Alyssa knows what's happened to Daisy and who she really is. "Oh shit, you're in deep, and fuck, now I'm in deep with you." Pushing the blonde's hair from her face, she says, "Dany."

****************

Snapping out of her daydream, thanks to a very overzealous first-timer taking advantage of her spaced-out moment. Seizing the opportunity, the customer tries to pull Daisy close enough to lick her pussy.

Daisy, using an exaggerated leg movement with a little spin, is now losing the rest of her dress, revealing her sex body underneath to the crowd to a thunderous roar. Working her way back to the pole, Daisy does a few really sexy moves, bringing her performance to an end, with the death drop as her finishing move.

***********

Sitting back in the dressing room, Daisy is rummaging through her bag. Daisy feels a pair of warm arms engulf her from behind; the soft voice tickling Daisy's neck belongs to Alyssa, her lavender eyes and black hair with its purple streaks, show her youthfulness, being of Native American descent. "Hey sexy, holy shit that was amazing, every cock out there is hard for you, and baby, the manager put an extra two-hundred dollars as a bonus. He wants us back in six months."

Giggling, Daisy enthusiastically cheers, "That's like totally absowoddle awesome, um, like Alyssa, can you fuck me tonight, baby." Daisy, realizing what she's just asked, covers her mouth. Alyssa, knowing her best friend's filter is almost nonexistent, gives a sympathetic laugh. Alyssa gives a mischievous smile. "Maybe if you're a good girl, Daisy. I think we have a lead to follow up tomorrow morning."

Alyssa massages Daisy's shoulders. "I don't want you getting your hopes up, but you did an amazing job on stage tonight, babe."

Hearing the genuine praise from Alyssa, "Like, um, do you totally like, totally mean it, ma'am."

Alyssa places a kiss-kiss on the petite blonde's cheek. "Absolutely, my platinum-blonde bombshell; now, let's get our asses to our motel and relax 'cause I imagine your tired, babe."

Daisy nods, agreeing she's tired and definitely looking to relax in the room. Internally, Daisy hates how stupid she sounds and how unbelievably hard it is to stop the stupidity from spewing out.

************

The two friends are sitting in a booth ordering breakfast. "So Daisy, I was surfing the web searching for clues to the woman who cursed you. But it seems like there's a woman here who may shed some light on your current predicament. Seems this other bimbo works at this magic shop. It's only like five miles from here. Maybe she might know something about your curse."

Daisy is looking hopeful. "It's not like, um, we, like, have anything better to do."

*************

Pulling into the strip mall, it's not every day you find an occult bookstore with sexporium wedged between a cellphone repair place and a sandwich shop called Subs-Way subs for subs. The two friends push the door open, entering the bookstore to see a demure blonde with long flowing hair. Sitting next to the blonde is a raven-haired woman with a very interesting look; some would say that typical-smart-girl-with-a-taste-for-the-gothic-style look.

The enthusiastic blonde waves a very bubbly hello. "Like, totally welcome to Roy's Occulant and Sex Fuck Store," she giggles, "My name's Bambi."

Groaning, the black-haired goth girl looks up from her book. "For fucks sake, Bambi. It's Ray's Occult, not Roy's Occulant, and again it's Sexporium, not Sex Fuck Store."

Blushing, the blonde named Bambi replies, "Sorry, Amanda. I'll try and do better. I super-duper promise to do better!"

Alyssa, smiling, looks at Amanda. "I think we can skip a lot of the introductions if I just show you this." Turning Daisy around, so she's facing away from Bambi and Amanda, Alyssa lifts Daisy's shirt, and pulls her skirt down, showing off Daisy's tramp stamp that matches the one Bambi sports, almost identically.

Revealing the tramp stamp, it's a butterfly mixed with stars and hearts, all tied together with tribal that seems to be like an arrow pointing to her beautiful bulbous butt.

Staring wide eyed, Amanda quickly takes Alyssa and Daisy to the back, letting Bambi know she'll be working in the back and to not do anything stupid. Rushing them quickly into the backroom, Amanda, still shocked, asks, "So is that the only tattoo or does she have more?"

Alyssa says with a grin, "Yeah. Hey Daisy, can you get naked please, babe."

Giggling, Daisy quickly pulls her shirt and bra off dropping them to the ground. Taking the skirt, Daisy wiggles her cute ass teasingly at Amanda and Alyssa, dropping it, revealing the black, lacy thong that Daisy pulls off as well, leaving the blonde bimbo standing in nothing but silk stockings and stiletto heels.

Excitedly, Amanda runs her hands over Daisy's silky, soft skin, tracing the tribal butterfly tattoo. "So this tattoo is responsible for keeping Daisy looking youthful and her bimbo-like behavior. This curse is expertly crafted. I can already tell this is the first part of a multi-part curse. Let's see the rest of your tattoos," she says, moving on to her neck tattoo.

Amanda slowly raises Daisy's hair, tying her locks in a high ponytail. "Well now, isn't this an interesting choice, kanji. I'm unfamiliar with what the characters mean. The neck tattoo allows you to have supernatural sight, you see the real of the world. It also affects your thinking ability." Not wanting to upset either Alyssa or Daisy, Amanda knows the kanji read 'Anal Slut' and 'Cumdump'.

Alyssa, slowly running her hand over Daisy's cheek, moves her head to the right to inspect the neck tattoo. It's a heart with the word cock in it. Alyssa holds back a laugh. "Okay, so this tattoo and the neck. Bambi doesn't have either of these, but it makes sense, your girl is on a whole new level. So this ear tattoo is what forces Daisy to talk like a bimbo. It's also what gives Daisy the reward of seeking food when she acts like a bimbo, encouraging more bimbo-like behavior."

Gently turning Daisy around, Amanda runs her fingers over the pussy tattoo. "Now, this tattoo is really interesting, being a tribal and a winged heart is a succubus seal; it's what makes you crave sex like a drug and keeps you safe and sickness free."

Daisy starts feeling her desires begin to percolate up to the top of her mind; subconsciously, Daisy's hand travels to her very wet cunt, rubbing herself much to Alyssa's and Amanda's amusement. "Um, sorry, Amanda. I have to fuck Daisy or she's gonna jump the first thing that smiles at her."

Amanda gives a sympathetic look to Alyssa, knowing her own issues she's had with Bambi. "Yeah sorry, I'll give you guys the backroom. I gotta check on Bambi, gotta make sure she hasn't given away the entire store."

Blushing, Amanda ducks out, hiding her reddening face. Looking around the store, Amanda is immediately concerned for her missing compatriot. Taking a deep breath, the concern begins turning into a feeling of aggravation, as some very familiar sounds seem to be emanating from the bathroom.

Hearing the slurping sounds before opening the door, Alyssa has a good idea that her bimbo-like friend is showing some lucky guy a good time. Sure enough, there is the son of the landlord, Michael Carter. Bambi is running her tongue along the underside of Michael's cock, taking it deep.

Bambi giggles, "Oh Micky, your cock is so big. Are you gonna bend me over and fuck your little slut good!"

Watching Bambi pull her thong to the side, Michael plunges his cock deep into Bambi's wet, sloppy pussy.

Amanda shouts, "God dammit Bambi, can't you keep from sucking cock, for fuck's sake!"

Defeated that Bambi's gonna get fucked, Amanda closes the door in frustration, to the sounds of Bambi giggling, "Oh fuck Bambi's nasty cunt, oh Micky, oh Micky, fuck me hard! Yes, yes, yes!"

Micky, having never even kissed a girl, can't believe this beautiful blonde fell for a blowjob coupon he wrote on the back of a burger receipt. Micky is thinking to himself that uncle Elmer was right, this incredible sexy creature is absolutely stupid. Oh god, she does have the most plump, cocksucking lips he has ever seen, and the most beautiful, fuck-me eyes.

Bambi, bucking against Micky's thrusts, guides his hands to her breasts that she has exposed by pulling her shirt and bra up. "Oh, like, play with my tits, Micky!" With much enthusiasm, Bambi is thrusting herself on Micky's cock. The young man is lost in a sexual maelstrom that someone like Bambi creates; all logic and reason has been swept away from Micky's brain.

Micky seems to have digressed to his baser instincts, to breed this futile bitch, and breed her, he will. Grunting, Micky growls, "Your name should be cunt 'cause that's all you're really good for, aren't you, Bambi!"

Giggling in between eeps and moans of ecstasy, "Yes daddy, yes, fuck my nasty cunt. Breed your bimbo bitch, daddy!"

Tangled in a sexual high, the two are nearing the climax of this impromptu breeding session. With savage grunts and moans, Micky is climaxing in Bambi's wet, sloppy cunt; both feeling the flood of Micky ejaculating his semen deep into Bambi's pussy.

Amanda, feeling she's given her friend ample time to enjoy herself, knocks on the door. "Clean yourself up, Bambi, and send Micky home to his uncle now."

Catching her breath from the intense climax she just had, Bambi sheepishly replies, "Like, I totally will, Miss Amanda. I'll see he leaves right away." Bambi quickly puts her tits away, and slides her thong back in place; she can feel the load she just received, oozing from her pussy. Giving Micky a quick kiss, "Let me show you out," she states.

Micky stutters, "I had a really good time; can, can we do it again, sometime?"

Bambi, giving him a hug, doesn't reply; she simply escorts Micky out of the store, waving a simple goodbye. Bambi jumps, throwing her arms around Alyssa. "I'm sorry Ama-chan, he had a coupon for a blowjob, it looked all official."

Amanda patting her friend's head, gives her a gentle kiss on the lips. "It's okay, babe. I know you can't help it." The guilt of her best friend's current bimbo state is Amanda's fault. If she hadn't been playing in magic far beyond her level, she never would have accidentally cursed her friend into being a bimbo.

Knocking on the backroom door, Amanda asks, "Hey are you guys all good now?"

Daisy and Alyssa are finishing getting dressed when Bambi comes bursting through the door, bounding toward her fellow bimbo Daisy. Grabbing her hand, Bambi announces that she and Daisy should go freshen up together.

Amanda and Alyssa both shrug, telling the two bimbos to behave and not to get into any trouble. The two non-blondes head back to the front of the store, discussing how they both became the guardians of sex-crazed bimbos and the absurdity of it all. Becoming engrossed in the conversation about the spells and curses that their friends are currently infected with, gives the two blondes plenty of opportunity to steal Amanda's keys and cash, to sneak off to a bimbo spa day.

Alyssa knows quiet with Daisy means trouble, and that having two Daisys not making noise is a very bad sign. "Hey Amanda, have you heard any noise from the bimbo twins?"

Amanda realizes she hasn't seen Daisy or Bambi in at least an hour. "Oh fuck!" Amanda rushes to the back to see her purse spilled out on the table, and her car missing with a note saying that Daisy and Bambi 'have gone shopping for a bimbo fun day' with two lipstick kisses.

Alyssa and Amanda look at each other in sheer dread and panic. "Oh shit!" the girls reply in unison.

To be continued? In the ongoing tales of Daisy Duwell. I enjoyed writing Daisy and working with all my friends so special thanks to Red Jill, Katsune Dragon, Elizabeth, and Karen without your help I'd still just have these stories rattling around my head. And a very special thanks to my editor Kenji Sato who is a real hero dealing with my horrible grammar lol ty all!!!!

_______________