The Bionic Stud: Twisted Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubirosa
Rubirosa
825 Followers

"It's been a long time, Mel," Joanna whispered in her ear.

"Too long, Jo," answered Melissa.

The two of them had known each other since childhood. Melissa bloomed early and Joanna helped the teen discover her body. Lance didn't know their history but he sensed their intimacy. It blew his mind. Their love was beautiful. The older one appeared to take the lead. Joanna had been with other women before. She kissed down Mel's body with the aura of experience. As her tongue glided toward the blonde's pubic motherlode, her girlfriend's back arched with anticipation. Joanna paused just below her navel.

"Are you sure?" she asked quietly.

"Do it," implored Melissa with desperation in her voice. "Now!"

Joanna moved on to her hips and inner thighs. Melissa grasped the sides of her pixie cut and shoved her head between her legs. Joanna buried her face in Melissa's folds. She moved her tongue delicately, letting her lover's desire mount to the heavens. Melissa squirmed and moaned as the minutes passed. Her pulsing clit popped out of its hood. No, she would not need much foreplay.

Joanna did not beat around her bush either. She lightly tongued the teen's little dickie. "Right there," Melissa exhaled. "Right fucking there." Using her fingers, Joanna gently spread open the blonde's dewy folds, exposing her most sensitive places to the sensuous lash of her tongue. Melissa's thighs tensed up. Her breath quickened. The vixen tongue-batted her clit to and fro like a speed bag at a boxing gym.

Joanna knew exactly what to do. Every flick of her tongue pushed Melissa closer to the brink. The blonde grasped the back of Joanna's head. "Don't stop," she moaned. Her chest heaved with deep, steady breaths as Joanna delved deeper. Melissa focused on the throbbing sensation between her thighs. The teen never had gone this far with Joanna before. She could have. She should have. But Mel always chickened out. The devil made her do it. His name was Lance. If anyone at Jerry's ever asked about what happened in Room #12 at the Crestline Motel, she could say he wanted a threesome. That's why she ended up in bed with Jo.

"Oh, my God!" Melissa squealed. "You're going to make me come!" Her eyes rolled into their sockets. Her ass jacked up into the air. Joanna kept her mouth pasted to her pussy. Her tongue darted into her juicy folds. As intended, the tip made contact with her G-spot, causing a sharp needle of ecstasy to stab her brain. Melissa opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out. Her throat choked up with pleasure, a raging orgasm taking form in her molten core, clawing at her insides, and surging past the point of no return. The sensation felt raw and pure. "FUCK!" she hissed between gritted teeth. Her body twisted and turned in six directions. The blonde humped her crotch against Joanna's face. A full minute passed before she collapsed on the bed in a tangle of limbs..

Joanna did not let go of Melissa until her legs stopped trembling. She finally came up for air. Mel wore a big smile. Joanna couldn't resist. She climbed on top of the blonde and kissed her on the mouth. Jo's breath tasted of pussy. Melissa had a citrus scent. "Jesus Christ," the blonde panted between words. "I've never felt anything like that." Joanna grinned. She had wanted to do that to her friend for a long time.

Still high on weed, the next few minutes passed slowly for the besties. Jo and Mel cuddled for a bit, then rolled onto their backs and stared at the ceiling. Finally, they felt the mattress dip. Lance crawled back into bed. He smoked a joint on the couch while his dates got to know each other better.

"You're still here?" joked Melissa.

"Joanna invited me," he smiled. "Hope you don't mind."

No, they did not mind. After all, Lance was the main course tonight. And he looked delicious. The bodybuilding Casanova had stripped down to his underwear while the girls messed around. His 'Conan The Barbarian' physique looked as sexy as it did intimidating. Those muscles weren't just for show. Barely an hour ago, he lifted a full-grown man off the ground in a single-armed chokehold. At a rowdy roadhouse on a Friday night, that qualified as pretty badass. Lance had earned the grudging respect of the local gang and the panty-staining attraction of every biker babe that cruised the joint. Jerry's had a new king of the jungle.

"You're not going to drool on me, are you?" Lance asked them coolly as he fired up another joint. Sure, the girls had been checking him out. How couldn't they? Lance was a composite of every sexual attribute a woman desired in a man. Towering above them at six-and-a-half feet tall, the raven-haired Adonis boasted broad shoulders, eight-pack abs, and corrugated pecs that belonged to a comic book superhero. You could bounce a quarter off his tight muscular ass. The only reason he couldn't model underwear for Calvin Klein was due to the enormous size of his schlong. Lance sported an obscene bulge that distracted the female gaze from his matinee idol visage. Despite his crass behavior, the well-hung Lothario had won a genetic lottery that guaranteed him a lifetime of erotic adventure.

Lance lay down between his women like a lion with his pride. They instinctively snuggled against his broad shoulders. He passed his joint to Melissa. She took a puff and gave it to Joanna. The tension built. Who would make the first move? Lance knew the perfect way to break the ice.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" he proposed. His girlfriends smiled. This would be fun.

"How big?" asked Melissa, without missing a beat.

"Seven inches..." he began and paused. "Seven inches limp. You go next, Joanna."

His companions broke out in laughter but neither followed up on the question. He clearly spoke the truth.

"I dare Lance to ask about Melissa about her family," Joanna blurted out.

"Babe, I think you got the rules confused," he explained to her. "If Melissa just tells me something, that's a 'truth,' not a 'dare.'"

"If you knew what I knew," she laughed. "I think you'd call it a 'dare.'"

"OK, challenge accepted," he conceded. "Melissa, what's the deal with your family?"

"Well..." Melissa blushed. "I heard a story that we might be related."

"Like a third cousin?" he inquired.

"Not quite."

"Second cousin?"

"Getting warmer."

"First cousin?"

"Try again."

"Grandmother?"

"No, silly," she laughed. "Forget about what Jo said. It was just a story."

"I don't care who you are," Lance smiled seductively. "I take what I want."

"Truth," declared Joanna. "Would you still be down with tonight if Melissa and I were sisters?"

"Sure," he answered without hesitation. "That would be hot."

"What about if you and I were sisters?" asked Melissa.

"Sounds even hotter."

Truth be told, Lance didn't give a fuck who they were. He was in bed with two smoking hot bi-babes ready to get it on. Their hands already had wandered down to his underwear. Lance had worn Ergowear X3D briefs tonight. The underwear had a contoured pouch in the front that provided extra room for his large equipment. Not only did the garment offer more comfort than other brands. It flaunted his size. The pouch had a "nose-shaped" design that lifted his package both upward and outward. The undergarment consisted of a super-stretchy microfiber that proved thankfully elastic when he became erect. Even so, the teen stud was really testing its limits tonight. The seams of the pouch began to fray as the girls stroked his bulge to full-mast.

"Hey, big brother," teased Melissa. "Is it true you banged the entire cheerleading squad?"

"And fucked the volleyball coach in the girls' locker room?" added Joanna.

"The night before you nailed those college babes in the basement of their sorority?"

Lance just smiled. Guilty as charged.

"We know you're way too studly for one girl," continued Melissa.

"Or two for that matter."

"But you really need to spend a little more quality time with us, bro."

Dayum!, thought Lance, these chicks are freaky as fuck. Their role-playing turned him on big time so he decided to give them a little show of his own. The teen crawled to the foot of the bed and rose up to his knees. With his back turned away from them, the muscle-bound Don Juan flexed his guns and struck a few classic bodybuilding poses. He then looked over his huge shoulder with a rakish smile.

"Big brother is watching you," winked Lance. "And he digs sibling pussy."

"Take it off!" Joanna called out like a guest at a bachelorette party. Lance ignored her request. He planned to draw out his pose-down a bit longer. Lance had never practiced his routine before an audience before. The teen had gained so much muscle during his drug-fueled puberty that he decided to enter the Mr. Junior Olympia competition next month. The sport struck him as even cheesier than football but Lance couldn't deny his vainglorious nature. The bodybuilding Lothario admired himself in the large mirror that stood opposite the bed. He observed how Joanna and Melissa also ogled his body, their chests heaving and hearts pounding in rhythm with the pulsing throb of his mighty python.

"He's got a nice butt, sis," Joanna quietly joked. Melissa didn't answer. She was captivated by his absurdly jacked and ripped physique. The senior never thought of herself as a gym groupie. But Lance felt different. His muscularity radiated the raw power of a hot-blooded alpha stud. He was right. A man like him could take whatever he wanted. And Melissa would not refuse him. She longed to be claimed. That Jo lay beside her with the same burning lust in her heart spiced up their illicit encounter to the heat of a Habanero.

"You want to hang with us, bro?" cracked Joanna. "Or look at your reflection in the mirror."

"Listen, babe," began Lance as he continued to flex his arms. "Ain't nothing wrong with taking pride in your appearance."

"Well, we don't look so bad either."

Lance slowly turned around. No, they didn't look bad at all. His companions lay side-by-side on the king-sized bed. Jo on the left. Mel on the right. Without a word, they pulled their legs up and wide to offer their sopping, wet pussies to him. Their cute faces bore the expression of animals in heat. Lance had seen that look before in a woman, the half-lidded eyes and pouty lips that signified blissful surrender. They were his. All his.

Lance hooked his thumbs beneath the waistband of his briefs. "Well, you've heard the rumors," he boasted. "And I'm here to confirm them." He peeled the garment down his corded thighs with tantalizing deliberation. The wrist-thick base of his tool came into view, followed by inch after inch of shaft.

"Pinch me," Joanna muttered to her girlfriend. "I must be dreaming."

Indeed, his striptease felt like the unfolding of a wet dream. Being an Adonis was just one thing. But no guy deserved so much cock between his legs. Just before he pulled his boxer briefs all the way down to his knees, his monster finally sprang out.

"Truth," gloated Lance. "Have you done a guy with a ten-and-a-half inch cock before?

"Dare," answered Joanna. "Put on a fucking condom. Now!"

"Safe sex ain't much of a dare," he smiled. "But I'll see what I can do."

Lance retrieved his jeans in a flash. He pulled a long strip of rubbers out of the back pocket. Just like Melissa heard on Snapchat, the cocksman used Magnum XL's. He tore open the wrapper and swiftly rolled the latex all the way down his shaft. The outer ring came nowhere near the base of his tool. The condom left several inches of shaft exposed.

"Damn it!" he mock-complained. "These Magnum XL's only cover the first eight inches. Hope you don't mind, ladies."

The teen stud knelt before them arms akimbo. A big smile appeared on his face. The closest most guys ever got to a pair like them was through a webcam. However, he had a dilemma. Who would he fuck first? No one schooled him in threesome etiquette. The girls immediately sensed his indecision.

"I saw him first," declared Melissa.

"But I texted him," countered Joanna.

Lance chose Melissa. The teen playboy buried his face between her thighs. He wanted a little taste of her shaved pussy before feeding it his big slab of meat. Mel had a beautiful cunt. The teen's inner labia peeked out of her slit like a tulip about to bloom. She had a big clit, hard as a rock and pulsing with anticipation. Joanna already had primed her lover for action so Lance didn't hesitate to dive in.

Melissa tasted like ambrosia. Lance sucked and tongued her love bud as she writhed on the mattress. "Oh, my God!" gushed the blonde. "You eat pussy better than my sister." Her loud, sharp cries of pleasure echoed back off the paper-thin walls of the motel until someone from another room yelled at her to keep it down. Joanna got out of bed to shut the windows. Things were going to get loud tonight.

A growl rumbled in his throat as the teen doubled down on her twat. Competitive by nature, the alpha stud intended to best Joanna's performance. But, less than a minute into his muff-dive, Melissa grabbed two fistfuls of his long hair and tugged his face out of her crotch.

"Don't tease me," she moaned in a breathless voice. "I want that cock. Now." Mel motioned him upward for missionary. Lance crawled on top of her. They kissed. She licked her pussy nectar off his lips. Joanna joined their snog and dueled tongues with both of them. "Let's get this party started," purred the punk rock vixen as she nibbled on his earlobe. With that, Jo reached down, wrapped her fingers around his shaft, and guided his tool to the mouth of Melissa's cunt.

The alt-babe ducked between his thighs to plug him into her girlfriend. With one hand gripping his tool, Joanna used the other to spread open the blonde's moist folds. "Give it to me," hissed Melissa, spreading her dancer's legs almost into a split. Lance edged forward. He shoved his big knob into the jaws of her snatch. Melissa jerked her head off the pillow to watch him cram it in. "MOTHERFUCKER!" the jezebel snarled through clenched teeth. Her head slammed down against the mattress as she arched her back.

"Dig that, sis?" he teased. "There're more where that came from." Yeah, a lot more. Lance slid in inch after inch of wrist-thick shaft. Her pussy wrapped around his cock like a tight, silken glove. Melissa tossed her head to and fro as her D-cups rose and fell with rapid breaths. Lance couldn't resist. He buried his face in her heaving rack and motorboated her jugs. Mel tried to muster an angry look but Lance's big dick muted her pique.

"I always wanted to do that too," laughed Joanna.

Lance ravenously sucked on Mel's hard nipples. His brass-corded neck swiveled from one side to the other as he feasted upon her chest. The teen stud made no apologies for going after top-heavy females. Nothing turned him on more than the first time a date crossed her hands over her waist, grabbed the bottom hem of her tank top, and pulled it over her head. Watching her big boobs bounce into the open air gave him a cock-hardening rush like few other moments of his ultra-hedonistic love life.

"That's huge," whimpered the blonde as he slid just halfway into her pussy. Hot. Sweet. Tight. Sizzling fingers of electric current wrapped around his balls and coursed through his massive prickshaft. Lance grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head. His eyes smoldered with lust. Melissa hooked her ankles around the small of his back and rocked her body against his. Lance patiently advanced until he was firmly seated inside her. Lifting his head, the cocksman stared into her lovely face. His bedmate was flushed, perspiration standing out on her forehead as tracks of joyful tears dampened her cheeks. Quivering with pleasure, her lips broke out into a smile. Yeah, Mel finally got the big dick she always craved.

"Now fuck me," she told him.

Lance shafted her nice and slow, savoring her hot, luscious interiors. He felt the mattress shift underneath his body as Joanna crawled behind them on the bed. She buried her face inside the sweaty junction of their thighs. The teen stud felt the vixen's hot breath on his balls. "Jesus Christ," gasped Lance, gritting his teeth. It required enormous willpower to hold back the load that churned in his supersized testes.

Joanna's clit twitched with excitement as she watched his studly ten inches slide into her girlfriend. She had seen dildos in his size but never attached to an actual guy. Lance was larger than life, a genuine urban myth of a man that girls joked about in the locker room. Her face hovered so close to the action that she almost could taste him.

Without a second thought, Joanna's tongue darted from between her plush lips and lightly flicked at the thick urethral tube that ran the length of his shaft. The tip only grazed his cockflesh but the taste exploded across her tongue. Lance's prick tasted of sea salt and musk with a hint of cayenne. The tip of her tongue tingled and burned with his spicy flavor. The seductive aroma drew her deeper. She flattened her entire tongue against his pulsing shaft and gave the beast a long, loving lick.

"Fuck!" growled Lance, clenching his jaw. His grip tightened around Mel's wrists like the cuffs of a blood pressure machine gone haywire. She felt her body go limp with desire. The astonishing strength of his grasp excited her.

"Something the matter, hon?" asked Mel as she nibbled on his ear.

"I'm gonna come," he confided quietly. "If you're girlfriend doesn't stop licking me down there."

"Go easy on him, Jo," teased the blonde. "You're gonna make Mr. Universe blow his wad."

"'Mr. Universe,' huh?" he grinned. That was a new one.

"You prefer 'steroid monkey'?" she joked. "How about 'donkey dick'?"

Lance didn't answer. His prowess spoke for itself. He began to bang her box, working himself into her body with heavy, probing cockthrusts, stroking her past pleasure, past ecstasy. "Oh, you feel so good," she groaned as his balls slapped against her butt.

Adding fuel to their fire, Joanna tickled her girlfriend's clit with the tip of her finger. The stimulation caused the blonde's tight pussy to clamp down even harder on his thick shaft. Lance could feel the pulse and ripple of her vaginal muscles. Every thrust tested the cocksman's resolve not to fire his load.

"Faster," she demanded only a few strokes in.

Lance kicked it up a few notches. The headboard slammed against the wall like a pneumatic hammer. Joanna drew back from their thrusting crotches.

"Talk to dirty to me," whispered Melissa in his ear. She wasn't asking him. She was telling him.

"You dig this big dick, sis?" he growled, immersing himself in his role.

"You know I'm a slut for big cock, Lance," she confided. "We got a lot of catching up to do."

"Catch up like this?" he smiled before plunging his length balls deep. The color rose in her cheeks as the blonde jezebel squirmed underneath him. Melissa was surging through sensations that she didn't have time to make sense of, sensations she had never known before.

"This is so fucking hot," she gasped, her lips struggling to form words. "Jane had better learn to share you."

Lance froze for a second. Everyone heard about his rakish ways with the student body of Peoria Tech. Some intimates also knew the teen playboy boned several teachers at the school. But Jane swore him to secrecy. Even though he had reached the age of consent, an affair with his legal guardian could get both of them into trouble. However, his concern quickly dissolved into the sensuous immediacy of his girlfun. He was ten inches deep inside a blonde go-go dancer and her bisexual playmate waited in the wings for his wang.

"Give it to your sister!" goaded Joanna. "Harder!"

Rubirosa
Rubirosa
825 Followers