The Bionic Stud: Twisted Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel never saw a girl come that hard. Her heart quivered with an unexpected twinge of jealousy and she even had to look away for an instant. At the same time, that very same emotion soon returned her gaze to the lewd spectacle. Like it or not, the envy turned her on. Lance's unattainability was his appeal. No woman could tame the rock'n'roll rakehell into a mere boyfriend. Yet quite a few proved willing to try. And Leo took full advantage. The ladykiller ravished every girl in sight, knowing full well the more females he seduced, the more their peers wanted him.

"How about an encore?" Lance teased Joanna while repositioning her on the bed. With casual grace, he grabbed her ankles and jacked them above her head. Having nearly folded her in half, the megastud began to drill the alt-babe, pistoning his massive steel rod in and out of her juice-brimmed pussy. She had gotten so wet that each time his thrusting boner slammed home, a pinch of love nectar sprayed out of her pussy. Their loins glistened with a light sheen of sweat and vaginal mist.

"Oh, fuck, this is so good," moaned Joanna, throwing her head back in unabashed ecstasy. Mel began to play with herself again. Even the hunks in her wet dreams weren't this suave in bed.

"You like to watch, sis?" he winked at Melissa with an air of smug sarcasm. "Look at what you got to look forward to."

With that, he drove his prong as deep as he could inside Joanna. The punk rock fox let out a rough scream as her inner walls stretched to accommodate his supersized schlong. Her arms flew around his broad back and she clawed at his shoulder blades. The delicious tension grew in her molten core and surged through her chest, then to her limbs. Even her fingers began to tremble and twitch.

"Do it again, babe," he coaxed seductively. "Just one more time."

"UNNNNGGHHH," she croaked. Joanna grit her teeth and prepared for what was coming. The shockwave of bliss tore through her pussy and rocketed up her spine, scorching everything in its path. Jo took long, deep breaths as she surrendered to the maelstrom of pleasure. She had never gotten fucked like this. Ever. Lance pounded her with his ten-inch manhammer, nailing her A-spot on every thrust. Joanna tensed up again. Her black-polished fingernails dug deep into his wing-like back. She felt tighter and tighter. Her legs lifted, wrapped around his hips, and held on for dear life. Then her pussy clamped down on him, the internal muscles rippling violently against his thrusting cock. She came long and hard. During a mild orgasm, the vagina might contract three to five times. During an intense one, ten to fifteen was the norm. Lance lost count with Joanna after 30.

The contractions finally subsided but resumed and then strengthened a couple strokes later. That's when Lance realized Jo was having a Double O. He had struck her orgasmic jackpot! Her next release flared up right after the last one. The champion cocksman picked up the pace, stoking the fire in her pussy with his ten-and-a-half inch ladykiller. He was on a roll. No sooner had she come down from her second climax than the teen stud felt her pelvic floor flex tighter than a bowstring. "Ohmigod!" she cried. Fuck, yeah! Triple O. Lance doubled down. He slamfucked Joanna with startling force. The headboard banged against the wall. The bedframe shook like an earthquake. An unbearably delightful tension gathered in her loins. He felt every muscle in her body stiffen. Quadruple O!

She collapsed to the mattress in a sprawl of limbs. Lance finally stopped. He bent down and kissed her lightly on the lips. The flirtatious gesture of affection made her smile. Jo just lay there and looked up at him as if it were the first time she saw him. Who the fuck was this dude? Before today, she just figured Lance for an alpha thug with an ego as big as his dick. But he also happened to be a remarkable lover. The rogue just had played a coital concerto on her body,

Lance smiled too. His grin looked devious at first but a deeper sincerity inspired it. He didn't give a fuck about school. He didn't give a fuck about next week's football game. Only one thing truly moved him. Lance loved that look on Joanna's face. He gave her an amount of physical pleasure no other man possibly could give. As the budding Don Juan racked up conquest after conquest, he learned of his primitive yet coveted talent to please a woman. His bedroom exploits might not garner the public acclaim the quarterback acquired on the gridiron. But the intimate rewards of being a sexual virtuoso tasted a hundredfold sweeter.

"Wow," was all Joanna could say. Lance had not only moved the earth for her. He shifted the course of the stars and planets.

Lance basked in her awe for a moment. Yeah, it made him feel special.

"I'll have whatever she's having," Mel whispered into his ear.

Lance looked up at her. "C'mere," he said.

Melissa moved her face close to his. Lance's tongue came out to touch her lips, corkscrewing her wet mouth again and again until he plunged it in, completing the highly provocative kiss. She closed her eyes and moaned at the feel of his questing mouth, aggressively male yet sensuous and seductive. Melissa blinked when his lips finally pulled away. She looked up to see Joanna kissing him now, her black lips parting for his serpentine tongue.

Lance broke away from Jo and flashed a naughty grin at Mel. "Busted," he whispered jokingly, acknowledging the implicit adultery of their ménage a trois yet also disarming the taboo. The teenage Lothario kissed Melissa, pulling Joanna with him so their kiss transformed into a threeway lip lock. Lance might have been a womanizer but he never pretended to be anything but. His honesty proved refreshing. His prowess... Irresistible.

As the three of them made out, the teen stud slowly withdrew from Joanna. As a biologically enhanced male, Lance always felt big in bed. The pubescent playboy sensed his size every time he crammed himself in a female. But, today, he felt massive. It required effort just to pull out of Jo's clinging quinny. And when he finally did, the emo girl flashed a wicked smile at her companion.

"What does that mean?" Melissa asked her.

"It means you're gonna get fucked to an inch of your life," Lance responded without hesitation.

"You've got a big mouth."

In a flash, Lance rolled on top of her.

"And an even bigger cock. Spread your legs, sis."

Despite his crude tone, she immediately complied. Like it or not, Lance got her hot. His ten-incher settled all disputes. The champion cocksman plunged into her like a knife through butter. She was still loosened up from their session last night. However, even the second time, the rogue lover both scared and thrilled her. As the feature dancer at Jerry's, the blonde bombshell rode her share of biker studs but Lance wasn't like the others. The brutish rake would master her in ways she never even imagined.

Just for fun, Mel practiced her kegels on him, rippling and rolling her vaginal muscles against his thick shaft. To her surprise, the trick caught Lance off guard. His body stiffened. His eyes flung wide open. His hot breath gusted against her cheek.

Sensing his weakness, Melissa intensified her undulations. Lance sank his teeth into the hollow of her neck as she milked his meat.

Meanwhile, Joanna had buried her face in the junction of their thighs, polishing his cock and sack with her tongue. Lance had warned her not to go there but she decided to fuck with him anyway. "Get ready, sis," he whispered into Melissa's ear. "This is gonna get intense." Lance's entire prick began to pulse violently. Mel later told her girlfriends that it felt like a giant vibrator had been stuffed inside her pussy.

Meanwhile, Jo stroked his balls with her tongue faster and faster. They started to rumble ominously. His back muscles gathered in a massive knot of coiled tension as the teen stud rose up to his knees. "FUCK!" he shouted, his yell as loud and sudden as a thunder crack. Melissa felt his prick lurch upward as a mighty deluge of spunk surged up his shaft. This was it!

Just in the nick of time, Lance wrenched his tool out of Mel's wet blonde pussy.

Due to his biological enhancements, the teen stud enjoyed insanely powerful ejaculations, many times longer and stronger than typical males. And few condoms could withstand his orgasmic firepower. His first blast of spunk instantly ruptured the latex of his Magnum XL, catapulted toward the ceiling, and splattered against the headboard.

The sex-crazed manbeast leaned his head all the way back and let out a deep, soulful growl. Lance was truly "in heat." That was the only phrase that adequately described his expression to Joanna. She had not seen this side of him before. Lance had struck her as a highly skilled and sophisticated player. The alpha stud possessed a dominating but seductive charm that let him control any social or sexual situation. But this mask of sensuous savoir-faire had slipped for the first time. His face betrayed a sense of awe at the pleasure that consumed him. He had been transported to a realm of boundless bliss few could experience, a mystical dominion of both the sacred and the profane.

Lance marveled at the strength of his outburst. Sure, he busted condoms before but never on the first blast. His raging fuck club launched torrents of spunk straight up into the air. The ecstatic rush built to a heart-pounding climax that made his head spin like the seething vortex of a tornado. He hosed down Melissa's back like a tray of strudel before shooting off a couple rounds at the ceiling. Pumping his erection with both fists, he continued to fire at full force, drenching the sheets in fuck paste. Finally, nearly two minutes into his crescendo, his flow tapered off to a trickle. Lance opened his eyes and surveyed the damage. The one-man bukkake squad had made a mess of the bed.

Jo shot him a quizzical glance. Lance shrugged and flashed a naughty grin. No, her eyes hadn't deceived her. The biologically enhanced teen had a shot a half-gallon load. Despite the sticky situation he caused, Joanna met his gaze with absolute hunger in her eyes. She slinked over to Lance and leaned into him for a wet passionate kiss. His jaw slackened as she jammed her tongue deep into his mouth. Lance felt the weight of the mattress shift. Melissa crept toward them. He reached out and pulled the blonde against his other side. Unable to claim his lips, she kissed her way up his shoulder and neck before nibbling on his ear lobe.

"Next time we fuck, I want you bareback," she whispered in his ear point blank. "I'm on the pill." Melissa reached down between his legs to stroke him and came to grips with a big surprise. Next time would be happening sooner than later. Lance was still hard as a rock. The teen stud finally broke his kiss with Joanna and turned to Melissa. "It doesn't go down after the first time," he informed her gleefully. Lance had no clue about the science behind his perpetual boners but the advantage was plain as day. No female left his bed unconquered.

The ladykiller gently settled his lips over hers, just like the first time, even if last night seemed a hundred centuries ago. Lance slowly deepened the kiss, tasting her mouth, breathing in her fragrance, rough hands gliding over smooth arms and shoulders, until she leaned into the embrace. Then he turned away, training his affection back to Joanna. Much as Lance desired Melissa, the expert lover knew not to play favorites in bed.

Mel sensed Joanna's mounting excitement as her tongue lashed against his. The girlfriends' racing hearts beat as one for this utter stud of a man, who awakened, then satisfied their deepest hungers. Melissa felt him grow harder and harder in her clutching grasp as he made out with her BFF. He grew so thick that she couldn't wrap her fingers completely around his girth. Meanwhile, Jo also reached for his groin. "Need some help?" the bi-vixen asked Mel flirtatiously, gently brushing a finger across her knuckles. In fact, Mel did need a helping hand. Lance was big enough for both girls to stroke his ten-and-a-half inch cock.

"I'm glad there are two of you," he joked as his playmates gave his mega-schlong a delicious double jackoff. "Because I'm still horny as fuck."

"Hey, dude," began Melissa. "Thanks for saving my life."

Both their expressions mysteriously softened. In their hearts, neither knew their true relationship. A DNA test would have answered the question but maybe they didn't want to know anymore. Regardless of the result, a primal intimacy bonded them, an emerging passion combined of unquestioning love and reckless lust.

The noble brute would have saved her life again without hesitation. Lance's steel fists would crush anyone that dared mess with his flesh and blood. And, when they were alone, he did not want just to fuck her. Lance wanted to make love to his sister. He would treat her like a queen, a size queen that deserved only the biggest and the best.

For her part, Melissa vowed to fulfill his most outrageous fantasies. She knew Lance to be a man of extravagant desires. He wanted more. He needed more. Science had transformed him into a sexual superman and to deny him the pleasures of the flesh was to deny his nature. Moreover, a part of her wanted the ladykiller to stud with other women. Melissa insisted that her girlfriend join them last night. The temptress anticipated his adventurous tastes and treated him to a threesome on the first date. Why not? It turned her on.

Joanna didn't judge them. If she had a brother like Lance, the jezebel would not have been able to resist him either. And Melissa might as well have been her sister. She felt so close to her as a friend and as a lover. Whatever happened in their bed today would have to stay there. Yet there was no shame or guilt. Their union was pure and beautiful.

Without missing a beat, Mel crushed her lips against his and the two lovers devoured one another with dueling tongues. Though the jezebel had initiated contact, Lance began to dominate the kiss. The master of seduction felt her jaw relax. Her grip on his cock slackened. He read her body language. She wanted to get fucked. The teen stud gently shoved the blonde on to her back. She instantly lay and spread for him. He reached for his strip of Magnum XL condoms but Joanna stayed his hand.

"The lady said 'bareback,'" she told him. Lance agreed to the request with a smile. Along with bestowing superhuman virility, the experiments rendered him immune to all forms of VD. He also would need fertility drugs to knock up a girl. He only wore condoms for his partner's peace of mind. However, the only genuine health risk posed by his dick involved sending women into fits of thundering orgasms.

"Why don't you get on top of Mel?" Lance suggested to Joanna. The alt-babe immediately crawled on top of her and the girlfriends began to make out together. That's when Lance realized he probably could ask anything of his lovers and they would indulge him. At the same time, it wasn't all about him either. The missionary position allowed the girls to focus on each other. Though Jo and Mel had flirted with bisexuality, the ménage a trois had ignited an inferno of forbidden passion that not even Lance's dick would quench. Their mutual lust would burn bright long after he left their side.

"God, that's so hot," Lance muttered to himself. He knelt between their legs to admire the view. Neatly stacked one atop the other, their wet pussies ground together in a slow torrid rhythm. He rubbed his cock against both their moist gashes, pondering his decision. The bi-vixens quietly moaned for his meat. They ached for him.

For an instant, Lance mused upon the fantastic circumstances that had landed him in this heavenly bed. Why him? He was one in a billion. His biography read like a spy thriller. And his sex life... Jesus Christ!

"Be careful what you wish for," spoke a voice in his head. "Because you might just get it." For better or worse, he definitely got his wish. With the genie out of the bottle, Lance had no idea where his exploits would lead but he certainly would be willing to find out. What guy wouldn't want to be him? He had become the Hercules of Sex. He was... The Bionic Stud.