The Bionic Stud: Twisted Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," gushed Joanna. "So you're like the Incredible Hulk!"

"Or, even better," added Mel. "The Incredible Hunk!"

"Or how about Frankenstud?" giggled Jo.

Lance found their reactions a bit too casual. Did they believe him?

"Don't worry, hon," Melissa reassured him. "Your... uh... secret is safe with us."

"I just thought you better know what you are getting into," he warned them.

"And you had better know what you are getting into," retorted Jo. "Jerry's ain't high school."

"I'm know exactly what I'm getting into," Lance grinned. "Something pink and wet."

Mel rolled to his side and undid the side string of her panties. The blonde displayed herself before him with a glorious lack of embarrassment. Looking him straight in the eye, she observed his reaction to her. Her gaze betrayed a sense of empowerment. She was playing the dude like a guitar.

"Not yet," Mel reminded him. "We decide when to escalate."

Lance tried to play it cool but his ridged abs and pectorals tensed up with restrained desire. He gulped audibly. The natural born conqueror longed to claim every inch of her.

Melissa loved to play with fire. The lust-crazed manbeast could have snapped at any moment.

"Dare," murmured Jo. The word gently fell off her tongue in a whisper. "Take off your underwear, Lance.

The teen hunk tried to conceal his wolfish desire but a subtle smile curved his lips. He already gave them an eyeful with his posing last night but they wanted more. Lance felt no shame in being an exhibitionist. What guy wouldn't want chicks to slobber over his huge muscles and monster dick?

The bodybuilding playboy slowly crawled out of bed. He rose to his feet and casually stretched his arms over his head. His massive pecs protruded outward, thickly corded and dimpled all the way to his armpits. They had grown so full that his nipples pointed downward to his washboard abs, a solid brick wall of corrugated muscle, fringed with rippling obliques that ran down his sloping lats to a trim waist. Lance hooked his thumbs underneath his waistband and slowly peeled down his boxer-briefs. It took a little effort. The fabric clung to his bulge and trunk-like thighs.

Lance smiled as the garment dropped to his feet. His flaccid dong nearly dangled to his knees, already seven inches long, buoyed up by the jumbo balls that hung behind the organ. The weighty orbs gently swayed as he stepped out his underwear and bent down to pick them up. With calculated deliberation, he slowly walked to the dresser on the opposite side of the room. Jo and Mel avidly followed the bounce of his tight round ass with each step. Lance ceremoniously opened a drawer, folded his boxer briefs, and put them away. With his back turned away from them, the girls actually could see his big limp prick from behind, swinging like a meaty pendulum between his thighs.

In the afternoon daylight, other features of his remarkable body became apparent. Except for a small patch of pubic hair above his cock, Lance shaved himself everywhere. It showed off every curve, dimple, and bulge of his flawless physique. And even seemingly innocent attributes were imbued with erotic appeal. His majestically long hair tumbled in endless waves down his back, giving him the debauched air of a decadent rock guitarist. The silken locks perfectly framed a smoldering visage with laughing eyes and a constant smirk. His face bore the expression of a man who could have whatever he wanted on a whim.

Lance crawled back into bed. He had a musky scent; his lovers almost could taste his naked skin on their tongues. The teen heartthrob looked hot and he damn well knew it.

"Pretty," remarked Joanna, sizing him up.

"Pretty gay," negged Melissa.

"I don't see any other men in this bed," he shot back.

Nonetheless, she hit a nerve. Lance might have been arrow-straight but manscaping and bodybuilding carried a homoerotic vibe.

"Dare!" Jo called out. "Let's see Mr. Universe jack off."

"Don't I get a turn?" asked Lance.

"No!" the girls responded in unison.

"C'mon, babe," he protested. "I never jacked off before."

"Bullshit," countered Mel. "All men jack off."

Lance grumbled. These chicks definitely were taking advantage of the situation. But it also got him hot. And they were right. He jacked off every day. Even with Jane and a dozen cheerleaders at his beck and call, Lance always found time to rub one out. It relaxed him.

"Then give me a reason," he bargained. "I dare you to make out with each other."

Jo and Mel exchanged glances and smiled. Why not? The alt-babe climbed on top of the blonde. They locked lips. Lance popped a boner in under a second. Even for him, hitting full-mast that fast was uncommon. Then again, Lance's needs had gone unsatisfied for over a day. He had not fired a load since fucking Jane yesterday morning. Along with other sexual enhancements, the experimental drug functioned as a permanent aphrodisiac, jacking up his libido into overdrive. Nearly panting with lust, he quietly crept toward the Sapphic couple.

"Nope," Jo told him, breaking her kiss with Mel. "You can look but no touching."

Lance made a tactical retreat about two feet away from the female couple. He sat in the lotus position. His raging erection felt heavier than a lead pipe. He felt the dull thud of blood pulse against his ears. The teen shuddered the moment his fingertips made contact with his glans. Lance stroked himself slowly. He needed both hands to pleasure his beast. Melissa rolled on top of Joanna. Jo spread her legs. Mel took the missionary position. She began to trib her tatted lover. Their kiss intensified. They ground their crotches together and quietly moaned into each other's mouths.

Lance swallowed the groan that rose from his chest. His balls rumbled ominously with the stirrings of climax. No woman ever brought him to the brink so quickly without touching him. On the other hand, just the sight of two women made his blood boil. Aside from last night, he only had enjoyed one threesome since arriving at Peoria Tech. However, that experience had kicked open a door in his mind that would not easily be shut. He developed a strong interest in bedding bisexual females with the hope of luring them into group scenes. The cunning Lothario hadn't found many candidates for his orgiastic scheme so Jo and Mel seemed like an answered prayer; a dirty prayer but a sincere one.

Lance grabbed his tool by the base and closed his eyes against the lewd spectacle. He had to get his hair-trigger weaponry under control. The teen stud had no intention of finishing himself off alone. He tightened his grip to stem the rush of sensation that surged up his tool. Lance took long, deep breaths and tried to think innocent thoughts.

The teen stud considered football plays for next week's game. Unfortunately, his ruminations inevitably led to impure thoughts about the cheerleaders. The all-star player had earned the distinction of banging every member on the squad. So Lance pondered algebra problems instead. However, his train of thought quickly barreled into Ms. Serena, the slim and stacked math teacher that spread her legs for him after class. He flunked his midterm but got a passing grade for his A+ in cocksmanship.

Finally, Lance just counted to fifty. When it felt safe to open his eyes, the sight that greeted him sent an almost painful jolt of arousal up his spine. Jo and Mel sat side by side on the mattress. Their eyes glazed over with desire as sharp, short breaths parted their lips. Joanna sucked on her index finger, pulled out the wet digit with an audible pop, and dipped her hand between Melissa's thighs. The blonde moaned as her punk girlfriend massaged her clit with a curled fingertip in a slow, gentle rhythm.

"We like to watch too, Lance," Joanna whispered a husky voice. "Don't stop touching yourself."

"I can't," he pleaded.

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because you'll come?" asked Jo mockingly. "That's the idea."

"I have another dare for Lance," smirked Melissa. "If you can suck your own dick, we'll do whatever you want."

"Fuck you," he laughed.

"C'mon," goaded Joanna. "I triple dog dare you."

"I can't do that," he lied.

In fact, not only could Lance auto-fellate himself. He did so all the time. Lance had a wicked imagination when it came to his jackoff sessions. During puberty, his body had transformed into a buzzing pleasure palace of sensation. He learned what his sex organs responded to, how to intensify orgasm, and how to prolong the ecstasy. Lance marveled at the sensations he could experience. And with no body part or technique off limits, sucking his own cock became a logical inevitability.

Lance lay down and lifted his legs backward over his head until his toes touched the mattress. He proved unusually limber for a bodybuilder. Even better, his dick was big enough for his mouth to reach. And then there was his augmented tongue. The organ darted from between his hips and slithered several inches down his shaft.

"Oh, my fucking God!" gushed Melissa. She hadn't realized he would be able to call her bluff.

Relaxing his back muscles, Lance began to blow himself, sucking and slurping, flicking his tongue against his glans. Sure, the contorted position looked silly but the human stallion could not have cared less. Lance knew every guy would do what he did if they could. After performing a thirty-second demonstration, the teen stud rose to his knees with a triumphant grin.

"Now you'll do whatever I want, huh?" he crowed. His new girlfriends quietly nodded. The teen playboy felt his rock-hard erection tingle with a potent frisson of lust. He was about to dive into a steamy no-holds-barred fuck fest of a threesome with a pair of badass biker babes. They would indulge his wildest, most outrageous desires without a second thought. He literally had taken a bullet to enjoy this moment of glory.

Lance crawled toward Joanna with a predatory glint in his eye. He would fuck her first today. The alt-babe had stripped down to her skull and cross bone panties. They were damp with pussy nectar.

"Off," Lance told her curtly. She lifted her legs off the bed and pointed her toes straight at the ceiling. Jo flashed a sultry glance at the teen playboy. Lance met her gaze with a smirk before leering at her punk undies again. He hooked his thumbs underneath the elastic waistband and rolled them up and off her legs. Lance made a mental note to pocket the garment as a souvenir. The master of seduction collected panties like scalps from his latest conquests. Back at home, the bottom drawer of his dresser was crammed with enough pairs to open his own lingerie store.

Joanna had a beautiful cunt. She shaved her flower, save for a manicured tuft of hair that flared outward in a coal-black triangle above her throbbing clit. Jo had pierced her love button, not through the glans itself but the protective hood. A tattoo artist in Lance's hookup pool explained to him that the piercing enhanced her sensations down there. She probably was right. He made that chick come ten times with his tongue and another twenty with his cock. Lance hoped Jo would be just as receptive.

Though her clit proved tempting, Lance bypassed it for the moment and slid his tongue inside her gash. Joanna felt her pussy tighten up around the undulating ribbon of muscle.

After a little probing, he pinpointed her G-spot. The teen stud grasped her thighs to keep her from moving. Joanna gulped. Her eyes squeezed shut. He had her. She knew it. He knew it.

Curling the tip of his tongue like a hook, Lance stroked her sweet spot. His aim was perfect and his timing impeccable. With her eyes still closed, Jo moaned loud and hard before lightning bolts flashed behind her shut eyelids. Her back snapped into an arch. Her head leaned all the way back. She tried to thrust her crotch against his face but couldn't move an inch. His iron grip had immobilized her legs.

"Relax, babe," he smiled. "We're just getting started."

With that, Lance dove back into her muff and pressed the flat of his tongue against her G-Spot. The waifish vixen squirmed in his grasp. He literally could taste her excitement on his breath. "Oh, Christ," she gasped. "I can't take this." Joanna felt her heart race at a gallop. Her brain had trouble processing the amount of pleasure she experienced at that moment. Jo felt an exquisite pressure mounting inside of her. It felt like she would explode.

"Ohmigod," squeaked the jezebel. Joanna saw double as a geyser of love nectar gushed out of her pussy and soaked his entire face. Every muscle in her body tensed and twitched. Holy fuck. The teen playboy nailed her G-spot without even trying. Despite covering his face in her goo, Lance continued to tongue-fuck her full throttle. Another juicy orgasm immediately built up between her legs. She began to lose control again. "OHMIGOD!" she cried out louder than before. Lance did not pause even for an instant when she blew. The master lover was not eating her pussy. He was devouring it.

"Do it again. For me," Melissa whispered in her ear. "For your sister." That did it. The bi-vixen's moans grew into screams and her entire body went up in flames. After a few seconds, Joanna couldn't tell if she were still screaming. The pulse of blood thudded loudly in her ears too loudly to hear her own shrieks.

As her girlfriend yelled her way through another climax, Melissa crawled between his legs and stroked his ten-incher with both hands. Jane was such a lucky bitch! Her aunt had claimed this stud all for herself. No wonder she never introduced the randy teen to Jerry. Jane and her mother had fought over his father for years. Unable to choose between them, he slept with both sisters as well as half the female population of Peoria. The weekend warrior mounted women as easily as his Harley. Their collective heart broke in half on the day Col. Leo died in the war. All he left behind was his son.

Somewhere in Heaven, his horndog father must have been proud. He had sired a rakehell, a wild teenage stallion whose appetites exceeded even his own. Jerry never confirmed Mel's suspicions about her father's identity but Lance served as living proof. Their veins both ran with tiger blood. She had wanted a brother like him all her life, a fearless alpha stud that would take a bullet for her. And, in return for his courage, the jezebel would satisfy the ladykiller's most outrageous cravings. Nothing would be forbidden to the sexual Olympian.

"I didn't finish my story about my big dick brother," she murmured in his ear, her husky voice caressing him like a wet tongue stroking his pulsing boner. "After our first hookup, you would not be able to keep your hands off your sister. We would do it all night every night. But that wouldn't be enough. I'd gush to my BFF about how many times you made me come. And she wouldn't judge me because that slut would want to fuck you too. So I'd invite her into bed with us."

As Melissa narrated her provocative fantasy, she had retrieved one of Lance's Magnum XL's, tore open the wrapper, and tried to slip it on his anaconda. No go. Mel had suited up other guys but he simply didn't fit the large size condom. Finally, Lance brushed away her hand and unrolled it himself. "Let me handle this, babe," he smiled. "This ain't your boyfriend's dick." It sure wasn't. His prick radiated a crude but potent aura of exuberant masculinity. No woman could refuse it.

Joanna had a special look in her eye as he positioned himself between her thighs. She knew Lance would fuck her to an inch of her life. The prospect made her shiver with both fear and anticipation. No, Joanna wouldn't give up her cherry to him. But she would lose her "big dick virginity" to the teenage stallion. Though the concept of "BDV" (as the acronym became known in sexting) was theoretical, its delights were manifest to every woman Lance laid his hands upon. Like most chicks he bedded, Jo and Mel had heard about his endowment and it aroused their curiosity in the wettest of ways. They wanted to experience a monster tool touching places where no man had gone before.

"Try not to think about it," he murmured, his sexy baritone hitting Joanna's brain like a narcotic. "You won't be able to compare me to other guys anyway." She spread her legs even wider for him. The Goth had become so wet that she actually felt the mattress squish beneath her ass. Her clit buzzed with anticipation. Her vaginal muscles tensed up. Her nerves tingled like crazy. They barely started but Jo could tell Lance would be the best fuck of her entire life.

Jo nervously bit her lower lip as she felt his knob grind against her drooling slit. The vixen froze as the tip of his weapon wedged inside her quinny. Lance's breathing deepened, his gaze clouded by desire and the urgent need to quench it. For a brief instant, she felt nothing as he slid into her. Then came the unbearable pleasure of being stretched and stuffed to her inexorable limit and then beyond. "Fuck, you're tight," he groaned, his organ throbbing inside places not even her dildo could reach. Jo's clit tingled. Her black-painted lips parted in an O as she felt his shaft slowly inch toward her cervix, so thick she could feel its veins pulsing with blood.

Lance bent down to kiss her. She could tell how good he was in bed just from that alone. The moment their lips made contact, Joanna sensed rapacious lust mixed with the authority of expertise. The rakish brute took whatever he wanted but made a woman love him for it. As his tongue danced in her mouth, Lance slowly withdrew from her until only the head remained lodged inside her twat. "Let's do this nice and slow, babe," he whispered, pushing himself back inside of her. Joanna quietly moaned as he slowly shafted her, a few inches forward, then a few inches back, his girth exacting just enough pressure to make a wet mess out of her.

Joanna noted Lance's restraint. A wild hunger clearly drove his exploits yet his movements were slow and deliberate. Instead of acting on his own urges, his lovemaking focused on her desires. "You doing OK?" he asked her with an expression that bordered on tenderness. "It's... so... good... So... fucking... good..." she moaned between breaths. His lips slowly curved into a proud smile. "Damn right," he boasted. "Try this on for size." With that, he pushed himself into the hilt, lodging his fist-sized knob in a juicy nook below her cervix.

That did it. Her moans erupted into a single violent scream. Melissa held out her hand. Joanna grabbed it in a white-knuckled death grip. "Come for me, babe," Lance commanded in a sensual whisper, pulling all the way out, then driving himself ten inches deep. "Do it!" he growled. The alpha stud wasn't asking her. He was telling her.

Melissa's eyes widened in awe as the stallion-hung Adonis fucked her girlfriend. The entire bed swayed and shook with each powerful thrust. Lance took his time. The teen stud maintained a slow and steady conjugal rhythm. He let Joanna feel the full force of every stroke. Mel admired the graceful flex of his hip, arm, and leg muscles, the way his sculpted back expanded and contracted as the teen stud conquered her body.

Without thinking, Melissa dipped a finger between her thighs. She had grown sopping wet down there. Her fingertips brushed against her throbbing clit. The contact made her shudder, so intense that the vixen gasped aloud. The only thing that mattered was getting fucked again. She no longer cared if Lance was her brother or just a bad boy with a big cock. Sperm ran thicker than blood.

Meanwhile, Melissa gripped her other hand tighter and tighter. "I'M GONNA..." her girlfriend started before every muscle in her body seized up. "You're going to come," Lance smirked, finishing her sentence. Joanna's thighs began to spasm like crazy. Her head whipped to and fro. The sexual Olympian kept on thrusting as scream after scream escaped her throat, her voice growing hoarse with each passing second.