The Bird Returns Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 6:30, there was a knock on the door. It was Pat from the adult store. She seemed surprised they were naked, but quickly adapted by removing her dress and flip-flops, which was all she had on. She said, "Show me your plugs."

Carla and Joanna turned their backs to her and bent over so she could look. She did more than look; she pulled and pushed on the plugs. "OK. You have 1½ inch plugs in now. Your buttholes are stretched enough for them. Let's put in the 2 inchers." They went into the bathroom and she pulled the plugs from their buttholes and laid them on the sink. Carla handed the 2 inch plugs to her and she put lube on one of them and pulled Carla over and pushed hard until the plug slid off the shoulder and was fully seated in her asshole. Carla felt really full now. Pat took the second plug, lubed it and inserted it into Joanna's ass. She said, "As the diameter of the plug gets bigger, you need to insert it somewhat more slowly, because the sphincter has to stretch farther to accept the bigger plug. It also feels better when you fuck your ass with a bigger plug. Go ahead. Pull and push on your plug and feel how it feels more like you are being fucked in the ass."

Carla and Joanna tried it and agreed that it felt good. But, they also felt very full and the base felt funny on the outside of their assholes. Pat said they could push in on the base and it would feel better and they needed to practice sitting on different types of chairs so they could get used to the different ways the seat met their plug. She said when they got to 2½ inch diameter plugs, they would feel a lot of pressure in their asses, but they could also be proud to be able to hold such a beast. Carla asked Pat if she wanted Joanna to make her cum and Pat said that would be real nice, thank you. So Joanna licked Pat until she had quite a loud orgasm.

It was now 7 o'clock. Time to order dinner. Joanna got her usual hamburger patty and cottage cheese, Carla ordered a small filet and onion rings and Pat wanted the biggest porterhouse steak they had, medium rare, with baked potato and asparagus tips. Room service brought their food quickly and Pat was surprised to see Carla on her knees giving the young girl a nice tip.

When they had finished eating, Carla asked whether she ate like this at home, because Pat was only 5' 2" and couldn't weigh over 110 pounds, but she had the biggest tits Carla had ever seen on such a small girl. Pat said, when she got the chance to eat at a nice place she always got the biggest thing they had. Carla asked her what she did when she was not working at the adult store. Pat said she was a senior in college, studying physics and she hoped to find a job with the government out at Area 51 or something like it. But, she said her student loans were going to be a problem. They were over $75,000 already and would be at least $100,000 by the time she graduated. Carla asked if Pat trusted her. Pat said, she didn't see any reason not to. Carla said, "Because I am going to ask you to give me your bank account routing information so I can put some money in your account. It should be OK, because the way you tell it there is nothing in there now for me to steal."

Pat said, "That would be nice. I would appreciate it."

"Well, you were sweet to volunteer to help us figure out butt plugs. We probably should get your number in case we need help on other items later."

"Give me your phone and I will put my number in and call my phone so that I have your number."

Pat put her number in Carla's phone and called her phone and then gave Carla her bank account info. She said she hated to go, but she had to study. Carla said to check her bank balance tomorrow afternoon. Pat said she would and left.

Carla and Joanna went to bed. They cuddled and pushed on each other's plugs. They got kind of turned on and Carla ducked under the covers to lick Joanna's pussy. Carla was darned if Joanna's pussy didn't taste even better than the young stuff she was getting from the room service chicks.

The rest of the week went by smoothly and quickly. Carla put $200,000 in Pat's account and Pat called her to thank her and offered to give Carla and Joanna pussy licking forever. Carla laughed and declined. She told her to just graduate and save the world, please.

Saturday, they went to Belle's for their third visit. Belle seemed pleased with the way everything was progressing and she shaved, creamed and rinsed them again. "See you next week for the last treatment," she said as they left.

The next Saturday, they showed up or the last time. It went like the other visits. In and out and now they were permanently hair free wherever they had been treated.

The next day was a little bigger deal. It was labia piercing day. Carla gave Joanna the same instructions as before. Don't move, don't scream. It will be all right. They arrived at Kenneth's studio at 9 o'clock. He showed them what he had in mind. He was going to place 6 grommets on each labia, equally spaced, covering the entire slit from just above the very bottom to just below the very top of the slit. He was going to use oval grommets so that wider ribbons could be used to close the pussy. Then the ribbons could be fastened and bows could be created and secured by jewelry clutch pins. It would look so classy. Kenneth had the grommets specially made, along with a special order leather tool normally used to make oblong holes in leather. The hole is ½ inch long by 1/8 inch wide. Kenneth had sharpened the edges of the tool so it would cut through skin easily. The leather tool had been sterilized and was ready. There will be more blood than last time, because the hole was so much bigger, but there are no major blood vessels in the labia so it will not be a huge problem.

Kenneth told Joanna to undress and lie on the table. He measured her slit and placed 6 dots on each labium, indicating exactly where he wants the holes. He showed them the carbon fiber place holders he had made to maintain the shape of the holes until they healed. The labium is about ½ inch thick, so they were removing quite a bit of meat from each hole. Might as well get started.

Kenneth swabbed the inside and outside of the right labium with the antiseptics. He placed the leather cutting tool in the proper place and told Joanna, "I am going to put your hand on the tool and place my hand over yours. You may not be strong enough to make the cut and I do not want to have to start over. I will make the incision if you cannot." He put Joanna's hand on the tool and told her to squeeze. Joanna had enough strength, but she almost passed out from the pain. Last time was a walk in the park compared to this. Together they squeezed and punched the hole through and Kenneth slipped the place holder into the hole from the bottom side. The place holder filled up the hole and stopped most of the blood flow. Joanna was recovered for the most part and said she thought she could do this.

Kenneth placed the tool in the proper place and Joanna squeezed sharply, closing the jaws of the tool and making the cut. Kenneth inserted the place holder and lined up the tool again. Joanna squeezed again and the tool made the cut. Kenneth inserted the place holder. Joanna was sweating profusely and breathing hard. This was tough. But so was she. Kenneth and Joanna continued to work. One cut after the other. Again and again. Twelve cuts in all. Finally, they were through. All holes punched and all the place holders inserted. Joanna got up and went to a chair. Kenneth gave her some water and some gauze to hold onto the wounds to staunch the small flow of blood. Kenneth had to admit that that Joanna was one tough cookie. Now for Carla.

Carla undressed and lay on the table. Kenneth measured her slit, put the marks, applied the antiseptics and placed the tool in its place. He put Carla's hand on the tool and she squeezed as hard as she could. She made it through, but she was suffering. Quickly the pain diminished and the orgasmic relief flowed through her loins. She and Kenneth went through all the marks, one at a time and they finally got done. Carla sat in a chair, got some water and gauze and applied pressure to staunch the flow of blood.

Kenneth kept them in his studio for 30 minutes, until it was clear that the blood blow had stopped and the women were recovered enough to get dressed and leave. He told Carla to call him in about 5 months and he would replace the place holders with the jewelry and affix the chains. Carla thanked him and they went back to the hotel. When they got to the room, they undressed and looked at their piercings. There was some swelling already and there would be more, but, all in all, it looked OK. Carla called to confirm their flight tomorrow at 10 AM. They would check out at 9:30.

It was already afternoon and they were not hungry. There would be no exercises today. They went to the bathroom and tried to clean their wounds and then went to bed. They did not wake up until 7 the next morning. They inspected their pussies and washed them again and ordered coffee and toast from room service. When the young lady arrived, Carla told her that they were checking out today, so this would be the last tip for now and she licked the young girl until she came with a shudder. They thanked each other and the girl left. Carla and Joanna got dressed and packed their things. At 9:30, they left for their plane and, once there, they took off. They arrived at their home airport at about 2 PM and Carla's mother was there to pick them up. She asked a couple of questions about why is Joanna bald and where was Kim, but was generally pretty quiet. When they got home, Carla and Joanna took their bags to their room and went to bed.

Joanna and Carla woke up just before noon on Tuesday. They had slept for over 20 hours and were beginning to recover from the trauma of the piercing they had undergone on Sunday. The pain had been unbearable. But now they felt much better. They went to the kitchen to see about lunch. Martha looked at their plastic bar bells and labial insertions with wide eyes, but said nothing. She fixed Joanna tuna fish and a tomato. Carla had a ham and cheese sandwich.

After lunch, the two women went back to their bathroom and examined their labia. The swelling was receding, the soreness was reduced. Carla gave a light rub to her clit and there was no pain. She felt her labia and as long as she didn't squeeze one of the wounds directly, it didn't feel bad. She checked her nipples, which were not too painful if not pinched, but there was only numbness from a sexual arousal perspective. Her belly button was almost healed. There were no sensitive nerve endings there. Her clit hood was also nearly healed for the same reason. Joanna was discovering the same information. They both had to shit, however. And they needed to clean their plugs. They did that and reinserted the plugs and then they got in the shower, turned on the hot water and washed their bodies carefully.

When they got back to the bedroom, Carla decided they would exercise today. Even if they had to do it slowly, they would do it and keep doing it until they were back at full speed. They went to the exercise room and got on their treadmills. It was not as bad as Carla had thought. They were able to slowly ramp up until they were almost at full speed. And nothing hurt or ached. They were going to live.

Carla passed on the post-exercise frolicking until her pussy could stand to be licked. They took another shower and went to see what was for dinner. Martha said that she was preparing a pot roast for Virginia and her new girlfriend, but it would not be ready until 6 o'clock. Carla decided to wait to eat. She asked Martha where her mother was. Martha said Virginia was in the living room, so Carla and Joanna went in there to talk with her. Carla asked her mother to tell her what had gone on while she and Joanna were gone. Virginia said that Anita had found another girlfriend, so Virginia had found one as well. But Virginia had found a really young girlfriend, who thought Virginia had a lot of money. Virginia did not seem to be feeling guilty about leading the poor girl on. Carla asked when they were going to see her and Virginia said she was coming over for dinner tonight. Her name was Brittany and she was 18. She had been going to a special school, but had dropped out as soon as she turned 18 and she was hanging around at the 7-11 on Ninth Street. Virginia said she probably wouldn't stay with her for very long, but she was so young and so hot that she just had to try her out for awhile.

Carla brought Virginia up to date on Joanna's progress. Permanent hair removal, piercings and a little bit of weight loss. Now they were waiting for the piercings to heal so that they can get the jewelry mounted. Virginia asked why Carla got pierced. Carla had forgotten that she was naked and that people could see her plastic inserts. She told Virginia that she wasn't really sure, but that when she took Joanna to get her piercings, it just seemed like a good idea for Carla to get the same piercings. Carla said that she and Joanna were concentrating on getting in shape and losing weight for the next 5 months or so, while the piercings heal. Carla told her mother about helping Kim buy the salon in Vegas. Virginia thought that was a nice thing for Carla to do. Carla told her about Pat and giving her $200,000 and Virginia thought that was nice, also.

Just then the doorbell rang and it was Brittany. At least Virginia's taste in women was still operating. Brittany was one hot lady. Looked younger than 18, but she was very good looking. And she was tiny. She might have been 4'7" and less than 90 pounds. She had an elfin haircut and no boobs or ass at all, but she did have very long nipples, which were erotic. It was her bright, blue eyes that got to Carla; they seemed too big for her face, like a caricature of Audrey Hepburn. Exotic. Erotic. Next to the Amazonian-looking Joanna and the fairly tall Carla and Virginia, Brittany looked like a midget. After trying out the young girls in Vegas, Carla would like to try this one out. Maybe Mom would lend her out. But Carla would have to heal first, so there would be time later.

Brittany seemed taken aback that Carla and Joanna were naked. She looked at Virginia, who just grinned. "Brittany, I'd like you to meet my daughter and my sister," she said. "They usually wear clothes when they go out, but at home, not so much. You are welcome to join them if you want."

"I think I will keep my clothes on for now," said Brittany.

"Meaning they will come off later, right my sweet little pet?" asked Virginia.

"Yes, Virginia, I will take them off for you later," Brittany said, red-faced, with her eyes downcast.

Carla and Joanna chuckled, and said that it must be time to go to dinner. When they got there, Martha had prepared Joanna's hamburger patty and cottage cheese. Carla was glad to have a home-cooked meal of pot roast, potatoes, carrots and a green salad. It hit the spot. Martha seemed more at ease than she had before they left. Maybe she was getting used to Joanna not being in charge. Carla told her that she and Joanna would try to get up for breakfast, but would only want coffee and toast. So we'll see you then. She told everyone good night. She told Brittany to come and give her a night-night kiss whenever she took her clothes off. Brittany blushed. Carla and Joanna went to bed.

It was 10 o'clock, when Brittany came in naked to kiss Carla and Joanna good night. She was even hotter naked. Her shaved pussy made her look even younger. Wow. Maybe Virginia was on to something. They thanked Brittany for coming in and then they went to sleep.

They worked hard over the next month for both women to gain strength and for Joanna to lose weight. Joanna was still using the ten pound weights in both hands while she ran on the treadmill. She was gaining a lot of strength in her entire upper body from the weights. Carla had even started using the same amount of weight in her running. Carla had called the exercise store to get a couple of heavy bags mounted in the exercise room. Carla thought the heavy bags would really help their upper body strength, plus, if there ever was a fight, using a heavy bag taught you how to hit someone without breaking your own hand or wrist. In any case, it was a workout. Done every day in addition to running fast for 30 minutes every day, it will burn calories, build muscle and reduce fat. Joanna had already lost over 20 pounds; you could see her figure now and it was clear she was still a beautiful woman. Carla had actually gained weight, because she was building muscle. She was down to less than 20 percent body fat which is pretty darn good for a woman. The piercings had essentially healed for everyday contact. They were not considered healed by the piercing industry because if the jewelry was mounted and someone pulled hard on it, there would be injury. So further healing was necessary, but if Joanna put her mouth on Carla's pussy to drink her piss or to lick her to orgasm, there was no pain at all. And Carla even would lick Joanna once in awhile and Joanna had no pain, either. Carla kept after her mother to sleep with her or to let Joanna lick her pussy, but Virginia refused to succumb. She would not let Carla have a piece of Brittany, either. Carla asked if Brittany had any friends that Carla could meet, but nothing came of it.

By the end of the second month, Joanna had lost 40 pounds. It would have been more, but she was gaining weight from increased muscle, which offset some of the weight loss. That is a lot of weight and she was looking good compared to how she looked 3 months ago. Carla had upped the running time to an hour per day and it was showing. Carla was starting to look buff. Muscles were showing on her body. Nothing sculpted. No six-pack abs. But it was clear this was a strong woman. Their piercings seemed healed, but Carla knew from reading articles on the internet that the healing time for nipples was 4 months and for labia was 5 months, even though her nipples and labia felt fine when she palpated them. Carla's mother was still with Brittany. At least Virginia had Brittany naked in the house now, so that was a treat, but Carla was not getting any sex except from Joanna. But at least, Joanna was giving Carla the morning wakeup that Carla so loved. So convenient. So intimate. So wonderful.

After three months, Joanna was down 60 pounds from her beginning weight. She was looking very nice. The workouts on the heavy bag were doing her a lot of good, also. Carla thought she and Joanna ought to take some martial arts classes. She settled on regular old Judo classes, where somebody tries to grab you and you knock his hands away and elbow him or kick him on the side of his knee to disable him. No esoteric maneuvers; just moves you can use. Carla and Joanna were now just waiting for the time to pass. They had no issues with the piercings at all; no pain, even when they squeezed the holes. Another two months to go. Joanna would be looking good by then. Carla had spoken a few times to Kim. The salon was doing well. They had built the spa and developed relationships with most of the major hotels. Kim said there had been some big changes that had a big role in the salon's success. She and Consuela had bought a big house away from the Strip. She wanted Carla and Joanna to stay at her house, instead of the hotel when they came back to Vegas. Carla said that would make all the room service girls unhappy and told her about Joanna giving tips to the girls. Kim said that she could handle that part of it, so plan on staying at her house. Carla agreed to stay at Kim's house.

One month to go. 4 months gone. Joanna had lost 80 pounds and was starting to get lascivious looks whenever they went to the store or out to eat. Carla and Kim talked at least once a week. She sounded so good and so happy and the salon was doing well. Carla felt pleased with herself. Brittany started to work out with Carla and Joanna occasionally. Seeing that little body run and lift and sweat was very erotic. And Brittany knew it. She would kiss Carla's buttocks or Joanna's tits, just to get a rise out of them, which she always did, and then run to Virginia for protection. Virginia would not let them near Brittany; they could look, but not touch. Carla would call Kenneth next week to make the appointment to get the jewelry mounted. Staying on course.