The Birds and the Bees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two fingers plunged and twisted into my tight, yearning orifice, sending my lower body into convulsions of ecstasy and signaling to me, that I should do the same. My pussy was throbbing with lust and exuded a thick, warm liquid. I knew that I wished to be able to make her feel likewise, so I lost all inhibition. She was literally sitting on my chin, holding my face to her quivering gash. My pointed, probing tongue speared her hot cunt. My mother bounced her soaking pussy up and down on my face, opening her hairy cunt with her sticky fingers, to allow me complete entry into her molten passage. My nose and lips were bathed in her fragrant warmth. I alternated, slowly licking her pouty clit and jabbing fiercely at her molten cavern. Her body shook and I could see the ripples forming on her abdomen as she moaned and started to quake.

Those excellent fingers of hers searched my inner depths and it wasn't long before I drenched her palm and my sopping cunt was rocked with more spasms of delirium. My toes curled on the damp sheet trying to regain some traction and my hands clutched at the edge of the bed to keep from slipping. My helpless form quivered with the aftershocks and I laid like a damp rag, unable to move. After I recovered from the jolts of electricity scorching through me, I could see that mother was on the edge and her body was visibly shaking, [maybe for the first time in years that she was enjoying the experience and looking for that final touch that would push her ecstasy over the edge.]

She had summoned this chance to take the lead and mentor a new, reluctant partner, but now she needed to feel like a woman. And after all of this, I wanted to provide it. I grabbed her hips and yanked her pussy to my face. I didn't exactly know what to do, but I know what she did to me, and I think that we were both caught-up in the frenzy. A stiff breeze would probably have brought her to orgasm and I was like a novice sexual dynamo, eager to experience any new and erotic thrill. I craved the chance to lick my mother's hairy cunt. I thumbed her stout clit while I sucked from her dampened pussy. Then I plunged my fingers inside of her and forcibly licked the plucky little nub of reddened flesh that sent her over the edge of reason. She shrieked and ground her swollen flesh into my lips, permitting me access to every inch of her enflamed cunt.

My tongue worked like a piston, lapping at her distended clit. I began gingerly but the excitement caught me out, soon I was darting my tongue into her hot cavern like a hummingbird. She yelled-out to me to thrust my fingers in both her hot pussy and into her tight little ass. This was all new to me and terribly lewd but I understood the pleasures that it had given me. I was so absorbed in the moment and on an emotional high, that only for a second, did I consider the illicit implications of what I was about to do.

A naked woman on the verge of a seismic orgasm- my mother- was propped on my face with my fingers plunged deep into her cunt and her ass. My first two fingers found that magical spot just on the upper edge of her inner lips, as my tongue darted like a rapier in and out of her juicy pussy. And the last fingers that delved into her constricted brown hole were sucked deeper inside with each thrust of her ass. My mind was sending signals that this was all so perverted, but my pussy was telling me that it couldn't be all that bad. Her body rocked as she jolted back and forth. She screamed terrifyingly once and then moaned steadily, as her sweaty body convulsed uncontrollably. Mother exploded on my excited, gasping mouth. Hot, sticky fluids trickled into my mouth and both lower openings squeezed and tugged on my fingers like I was caught in a trap. Her lunging bottom forced my digits deeper until I felt them separated by only a thin membrane of tissue, and only heightened the erotic, incestuous stimulation for both of us.

She shuddered violently and mouthed all of the holy oaths. I could barely see with my eyes misted over in her matted-down, kinky curls. But I felt the ripples of the orgasm tear through her as her plump bottom slapped against my squashed tits. The pressure from her taut thighs was crushing my head until she fell limp, laying back across my heaving, sweat-shined body. My own orgasm had been intense. I was humping the thin stained mattress while my body shook. And now, I delivered that feeling to her. She was quivering and twitching on top of me, then after a few breathless moments she rolled off. Two naked and sweaty women lay limp in the throes of ecstasy and our only thoughts were of how to make this go on. Both of us were breathing heavily, our tits heaving and lungs straining for air. All embarrassment or shame from this illicit mother/daughter interlude had passed and we lay side by side, having both given and received oral sex and thundering orgasms. Morally, I was conflicted but sexually I was now insatiable! And we both wore smiles that would be difficult to remove.

I learned in the aftermath, that I enjoyed the delicate handling of a woman's unique touch as she continued to fondle and nibble at my firm tits. And the tender thrills that could be brought to such dainty, intimate flesh by someone who understands the feelings. And in the depths of passion, she knows when to turn up the heat and make her partner squeal and plead for more. This initiation into the woman-on-woman sexual experience was profound for me and the experience made me feel free, while I saw that it also made my mother feel alive and sensuous.

We laid together in each other's arms, kissing, petting and pinching each other's deliciously dank pussies. We were a sweating, gasping tangle of feminine flesh, our bodies drained and our minds recreating the last torrid hour. Arm in arm, with my head resting on her supple chest and legs intertwined, I was tremulously suckling on her engorged breast. The thrill of being totally at ease with another woman- even incestuously- washed over me. Then to my bitter surprise, my father walked into the room.

Stay tuned for a possible Part 2

comments and votes welcomed