The Birth of a Bottom Boi

Story Info
More informational than sex, but l hope you still enjoy it.
941 words
3.98
4.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
162 Followers

I'm perfectly aware of how and where babies come from, l even have a few myself which are all grown now. As I'm sure you know, sex then nine months and bingo a baby.

But l am far less sure where, how, and when my birth of being a bottom boy took place. l think this is typical but of course, I can only speak of my journey. That said l am still not sure when the first Domino fell but l can tell you exactly when it took seed.

It was a good while back so allow me to explain a bit as l go especially at first so those of you much younger might understand better. Those my age or close might enjoy remembering their path at the same time.

Back in the day, Gay was considered a bad word and was used as an insult among boys my age. Maybe ahead of my time l never felt it was bad as l have always held to do as you like, if it does not involve me why should l care? l still hold to that creed and l never throw stones because l might find me under a mountain of them. Maybe more to the point l had zero interest in other guys in that way. Conforming or not, girls held my full attention.

Like most l married and had children which are all great. But if the wife and l wanted to stir things up and watch some porn it meant driving thirty minutes to the closest X-Rated movie house or borrowing some grainy crappy 35mm films and broadcasting them on our bedroom wall. Which was okay but they were terrible and never what pushed our buttons. So off we would go to the movie house and let me make it clear this is before they turned into shit holes.

Anyway, let me get back on point. My wife was away with the kids visiting her sister, like most our age it was a struggle to keep on top of the bills so l stayed behind to keep working. About a week in and tired of my hand alone l figured l would take a drive down to the movie house, At least there would be a new thought to beat off to when l returned. l watched what was left of the one that had already begun and then the following movie from start to finish.

Getting ready to leave l figured l better relieve myself before the drive back and l never left my seat until then. l ran up the stairs and began my business at the urinal and l paid little notice when the door opened. There were only two urinals there so the shadow of someone next to me did not set off alarms either. But then my sixth sense kicked in and it wasn't like a BAM, l just senses something was different.

l broke the bro-code and looked over to the guy next to me, he didn't notice at first because he was focused on my cock. Before l said a word or even turned away he changed focus and was looking directly a me. He asked if l would like a blow-job, l quickly said no thanks and made my way out of the theater.

l got to my car and sat there thinking, now l might sound dumb but the only thing that went through my mind was he was there with his wife and maybe an MFM of sorts. I had never cheated on my wife but l was still juiced up from the movies and still thinking with the head of my dick instead of the one above my shoulders.

l returned to the box office saying l dropped my lighter and l wanted to get it back, She remembered me and allowed me back in without paying. There were about twenty to thirty single guys or couples spread about but the movie shed enough light for me to make out the guy who by then returned to his seat. I guess I should have noted he was sitting alone but as I said (Gay) never entered my mind.

I leaned in a bit and asked "So what do you have in mind."

l was served a large slice of reality when he said "let's go back upstairs so l can blow you."

He need not repeat himself but l sure did, racing for the exit once again, finding my car and peeling rubber out of there. It wasn't the movie running in my head, it was what took place afterward that l couldn't get thought out of my head. And when l arrive home and got undressed for bed l found the big wad of come I unknowingly left in my pants.

That seed grew although be it in the shade after so many years everyone telling me such was wrong and the fact l had a wife l loved very much. Some light peeked through when we got to the point with a bit of butt play between her and l, then a grow lamp shined upon it after the first time she used a strap-on with me.

The itch was not completely scratched until a few years later and after we dipped our toes in Swinging. Lucky for me my wife was very turned on by my bottoming for another guy, leaving us both happy with the path taken. We're no longer active in the lifestyle but now and then she surprises me by dawning her rubber cock, which still gives me pleasure.

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
162 Followers