Forest and Howard

Story Info
Young man becomes both a cocksucker and bottom.
1.9k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forest Jakeway knew he was gay long before he sucked his first cock. The Jakeway family was famous locally for the fine athletes they produced both boys and girls. Willie Jakeway was a four sports star in high school and a very good small college football player, but his cousin Forest was different.

By the time Forest graduated high school, he was more than ready to begin a life as a cocksucker. Once he was legal age, he began visiting a local gay bar. The Jakeway family knew Forest was different, but chose to ignore it.

Forest obtained a job with the local Country Club as a grounds-maintenance worker where he had previously been a caddy. Forest drove the large tractors with gang mowers and the smaller greens mowers. It was tedious work but it kept Forest outside which he loved.

The first cock Forest ever sucked was the head grounds keeper. Forest sucked him in the maintenance barn after work one day. It was questionable who enjoyed it more Forest or the grounds keeper. But no doubt it left Forest addicted to cock and cum.

Forest became a regular cocksucker at the Horny Toad gay bar which he visited most evenings after work. The restroom at the Horny Toad became Forest's second work place. Most of the guys, Forest sucked off were regulars at the Horny Toad, but that was about to change.

Forest was enjoying a beer when a distinguished looking gent sidled up next to him at the bar. Forest took notice and was taken by the gent and his fine clothes. He was dressed much better than the normal Horny Toad customer.

"May I buy you another beer?" The gent asked Forest.

"Sure, I would love another beer and you can call me Forest," came the reply.

"Glad to meet you Forest, I'm Howard Andersen, the gent said.

Forest and Howard continued a normal banter until a guy asked Forest to join him in the restroom. Howard sensed Forest was going to the restroom to suck a cock or get sucked. He wondered which?

Unable to contain his desire to know, Howard headed to the restroom only to find Forest on his knees sucking a nice big cock.

Howard was impressed with Forest's cock sucking skills so much he was quickly developing a boner. Howard removed his big thick cock and began jerking off while watching the spectacle in front of him. By the time Forest was about to receive his just reward, Howard was close to achieving an orgasm.

Forest received a huge load of cum almost simultaneously as Howard sent his spunk flying across the room. Forest sucked down the load he had received and was savoring it when Howard realized the only one in the restroom that had not cum was Forest.

Forest released the cock from his mouth and saw Howard standing there with his now spent cock in hand.

"May I suck you?" Howard asked Forest.

Forest usually did the cock sucking, but was not opposed to being sucked off. He stood up and removed his cum drenched cock. It was then Howard realized Forest had cum in his pants while sucking off the other fellow.

Howard dropped to his knees and took Forest's cock in his mouth and began cleansing it of the residue spunk. Forest's cock responded and began to reharden and throb inside Howard's mouth.

Forest had a modest size cock and it only reached the entrance to Howard's throat, but Howard loved it. Howard was not a size queen.

Forest on the other hand enjoyed big cocks and had learned the art of deep throating.

Howard spent a good deal of time sucking off Forest before receiving a moderate dose of spunk. Howard had thoughts of Forest sucking him off but that would have to wait.

Forest and Howard returned to bar and continued their previous conversation. But was once again interrupted when another guy invited Forest to the restroom. Before leaving, Forest said, "Be here tomorrow evening if you want me to suck you off."

"Right on," Howard replied.

Howard returned home to his wife and daughter with a raging boner with Forest's words ringing in his ears, "Be here tomorrow evening if you want me to suck you off."

Howard not only wanted Forest to suck him, he wanted very much to fuck the young man.

Howard Andersen was a respected businessman that owned and operated a Men's clothing store. He was married and the father of a teenage daughter. He and his family regularly attended Grace Memorial Church.

However, Howard was a very closeted cocksucker who also loved his cock sucked. Unfortunately, his devoutly religious wife refused to suck him due to her religious upbringing. To her, all oral sex was dirty and sinful. She even refused receiving cunnilingus from Howard.

Howard did love his wife and daughter and chose the life as a closeted giver and receiver of cock and cum.

To date, he had never fucked a man, but held out hope that Forest would change all that.

Howard showed up early at the Horny Toad, he didn't want to miss the opportunity of being sucked off by Forest.

Forest was nowhere in sight causing Howard to be disappointed. Later while sipping a beer, Howard heard a familiar voice saying, I" knew you would be here." It was Forest

Howard's cock almost immediately began hardening in anticipation of being sucked off by Forest.

"I was beginning to think you were going to be a no show," Howard said.

Forest chuckled and said, I spent a little overtime sucking off my boss."

Howard was stunned to feel a pang of jealousy, but let it pass. Forest was here and he was going to be sucked off that was all that mattered.

Howard ordered a round of beers and they each began guzzling the beer. Forest to cleanse his palate for the spunk he was going to receive and Howard to knock off any nervousness he was feeling.

Conversation was light until Forest asked, "Ready for that blow job?"

"God yes," came Howard's response. They each got up and headed to the restroom which was unoccupied.

Once inside Forest dropped to his knees and began fishing out Howard's hard cock. Once it was free. Forest took it in hand and drooled in anticipation of sucking such a nice big cut cock. He loved the fact Howard's cock was already leaking precum.

Howard let out a loud moan when Forest took his cock in his mouth. This is what he wanted and needed so much. Something he wished his wife Blanche would do.

Forest began sucking Howard's cock taking it deeper until it hit the entrance to his throat. Then something magical happened, Forest's throat opened and Howard's cock slid in. Holy crap he is deep throating me, this is even better than I ever dreamed, Howard thought.

Howard took hold of Forest's head and began throat fucking him. Forest's throat was tight and snug and even better than Blanche's pussy.

The pleasure of throat fucking Forest was indescribable. Howard wanted it to last forever but he could feel the massive orgasm building from deep within. Forest loved deep throating big cocks, and like Howard, could feel the onrush of an orgasm. When Forest felt the warmth of Howard spunk sliding down his throat to his belly, he lost it and coated his tidy whities with his own spunk.

Both Howard and Forest had achieved awesome orgasms and were spent.

Then applause rang out. It seemed they had an undetected audience.

Later back at the bar, Howard screwed up the courage to ask Forest if he had ever been fucked. Forest calmly responded, "No."

"Forest, I don't want to do anything to prevent you from sucking my cock again, but I would very much like to fuck you," Howard said.

"I duuno, Forest said.

"But I don't want a restroom fuck, I want the comfort of fucking you in a bed where we can get naked and explore each-others body. I would even suck you off first," Howard said.

Forest had contemplated getting fucked in the past, but the right opportunity never existed before. He was beginning to waver. Yet he remained reluctant.

"Forest, I want to make love to you with you submitting to being fucked by me," Howard said.

Forest was wavering on Howard's request. when Howard said, "I will get us a motel room and fuck you in a clean safe environment. I will even use a condom, if you want."

Finally, Forest acquiesced and said, "Okay but no condom is required."

"I will get a motel for Friday night and give you're the details here tomorrow," Hoard replied.

That Friday instead of going to the Horny Toad as usual, Howard was knocking on the door of room 102 at the Claremont Motor Inn.

Howard opened the door and ushered Forest in. Once inside, Howard took Forest in his arms and planted a kiss on his lips. Forest's mouth opened and he accepted Howard's tongue in his mouth. Howard was deep French kissing Forest. It caused Forest's knees to buckle.

Howard gently laid Forest back on the bed while not breaking the kiss. Forest's mind was in a whirl as Howard continued making love to him.

The two bodies became entangled as Forest felt Howard's hard cock pressing on his abdomen. Forest also felt his own cock harden and begin to ache.

Forest knew this was a much bigger deal than him just sucking cocks. He was going to give his virgin ass to another man, A man that was now making love to him. He couldn't help it but he wanted it.

Howard broke the kiss and moved down Forest's body raining kisses as he went. Then a few licks of Forest's cock before raising Forest's legs and using his tongue began rimming Forest's tight asshole. The feeling was exquisite, thought Forest. Forest now had a raging boner.

After a short period of being rimmed by his lover, Forest felt a coolness as Howard applied lubricant to his puckered asshole.

Once Forest's asshole was well lubed, Howard presented his lubricated hard cock to the entrance of Forest's tight ass. Howard began slow insertion. Forest felt a sharp stab of pain as his sphincter muscle fought entry, but then gave way as the head of Howard's cock popped in.

Slowly Howard's cock inched in as the pain changed to a warm wonderful feeling. Forest felt a wonderful sense of pleasure as Howard's cock contacted his prostate. Once Howard had achieved balls to the wall, Forest felt a fullness like never before.

Howard then began fucking Forest. Slowly at first but building up speed. The prostate massage Forest was receiving brought him great pleasure.

Soon Howard was slam-fucking Forest, as each of them moaned. Both were on them were receiving awesome pleasure.

What a great fuck thought Howard.

Wow, I love being fucked thought Forest.

Finally, with a hard thrust and hold, Howard coated Forest's bowels with a large load of spunk. This sent Forest's over the edge and he spewed his cum on the bed sheets. Both had achieved awesome orgasms.

Forest was one well fucked young man and Howard had experienced a great fuck.

They remained connected for a few minutes before Howard's softening cock slipped from Forest's ass.

Forest was no longer just a cocksucker he was now an experienced bottom as well. Much to the delight of Howard.

Further adventures of Forest and Howard to come, eh maybe.