The Birthday Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blair? Are you in there?"

A dull metallic clink pierced the quiet and Darcy flinched as the doorknob twisted in the small of her back. A bolt of panic zipped up her spine. She tried to pull away but she was frozen in place. Her brain was receiving but transmission was blocked. Maria was about to walk in and find them in flagrante. A chill washed over her. Initially she read it as fear. But when the wave crested in her chest she realized it was something very different. Ecstasy. Biting her tongue, she came again.

"Maria!" A second voice. Deeper. Further away. The knob stopped turning. "Hey, I need you to fix this title for me."

Sneakers squeaked on the tile outside. The lever returned to its resting position. "Have you seen Blair," Maria queried.

"No," the voice replied. "I'm sure she's around somewhere, her girlfriend's backpack is still in the break room. Come on, help me with this thing."

The sneakers snipped away toward the second voice. When they faded from earshot Darcy's legs gave out, sending her sliding down the door, collapsing on the floor. It chilled her bare ass but she barely noticed, focusing instead on her pussy throbbing to the slowing beat of her heart.

She eased her eyes open. Blair sharpened into focus in front of her, sitting on her heels, her dress bunched up around her waist, hands lodged firmly between her thighs. She gasped and puffed, breathless, her face and neck flush and hot, and slick with Darcy's cum. She lifted her head, glassy eyes meeting Darcy's. She seemed...intoxicated. Drunk on her own orgasm.

Darcy leaned forward and kissed her, tasting herself on Blair's lips. She caressed her cheeks, brushing swirls of matted blonde hair from her face. "Happy birthday baby," she whispered, tears clouding her eyes. "I...I love you."

A smile cracked Blair's face, her panting morphing into a broken giggle. She lowered her head. Easing her knees apart she trailed a finger through the puddle between her feet. She reared up and sealed her lips to Darcy's, breathing her beath, tasting her tongue. Darcy wrapped her arms around her, rubbing her back with one hand, kneading her ass with the other. Finally, Blair drifted back, resting her forehead against her lover's.

"I love the way you love me," she replied.

Darcy stroked Blair's chest, running her thumb over the gem on the dimple in her throat. "We should go," she said softly. "Maria's looking for us."

Blair nuzzled Darcy's ear. "Would it scare you," she wondered, "if I said I hoped she'd find us?"

Darcy's heart thumped against her breast, her fingers reflexively closing round Blair's neck before falling away and tangling themselves in her hair. "No," she breathed. "Nothing scares me when I'm with you."

She snaked her free hand between Blair's legs, swiping along her slit and plucking at the jeweled base of the plug still nestled snug in her asshole. Blair sighed, biting her lip.

"If you want," Darcy added, "We can talk about it over drinks. She's buying."