All Comments on 'The Birthday Boy'

by Andrew1968

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Well written, realistic, enjoyable and erotic story. The public humiliation of the husband at the restaurant and the involvement of his sister were both particularly enjoyable aspects.

maninconnmaninconnover 4 years ago
I like to be positive...

Ok, it was very well written. I guess I’m just not into the total abandonment of self-respect, or respect of a character’s loved ones. My favorite stories are about tension and release. Build plot, introduce tension, solve problem, repeat until plot is exhausted. Never having a problem resolve, just continue to grow, makes a story difficult to read, or stay with. This story starts with the problem, which is ok, but then more and more of the same is heaped on Mike, and in the end the solution is just “ok, off to work I go.” Just my $.02, for all it’s worth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoymentdugk

Good story, well written but a bit long. I would have caged Mike earlier, but wife and sister as lovers us hot, them to add best friend and his big cock pushes over the edge. Would like to hear more. DW

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago

Just a quick note to say that I appreciate the header and story description. This is definitely not my cup of tea when it comes to stories, so I appreciate the heads up. I didn't read it, I won't score it down and everyone walks away happy.

I am curious, however, why authors of stories such as these publish them in LW where their niche audience is so small as opposed to Fetish, where they might find a larger and more appreciated audience.

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!! Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

One of the best emotional cuckolding / humiliation stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huge Cuckold Fan

5***** ! Excellent humiliation and cuckold denial story. Would like to see you continue with another chapter or more, maybe you can have hubby cleanup his wife and sister after they have been fucked all night long. He can try to keep his wife and sister from getting pregnant by eating their cream pie pussies, of course that's not going to work!

Michael can change the babies diapers while his wife Lisa and sister Rebecca get pounder by Jon's big cock all night long. Please continue the humiliation of Michael in chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didn't see that cumming

Well, I knew about Lisa and Jon., but that part with the sister was out of left field. I have to run to work. So I have to come back to finish the story later, but I've already given it five starts (which I've never done before finishing a story). It's just that I can tell that I am enjoying the progression and emotion placed in the story. I can't wait to finish it.

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesover 2 years ago

Make another ch. Of this please 🙏

PiusPaulPiusPaul6 months ago

Loved your story! Took me some time to find it, but I'm sure glad I did. Full points! One of the best in this genre I've read for a long time … and I've read many :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous