The Birthday Boy

Story Info
A cuckolding/hot-wife story.
13.9k words
3.03
56.1k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be aware. This is a cuckolding/hot-wife themed story.

This story features:

1. Domineering and promiscuous hot-wives

2. Submissive beta-male husbands, who miss out on the action

3. Stud males, who get all the action and love it.

I'm sure that, as per normal, this story will get a low score. I would have a whine if I gave a shit.

As per normal, all rude comments will be deleted on a regular ongoing basis and all rude emails will be routinely discarded.

********

There were some awkward looks and there was some nervous laughter from around the table. Michael was silent. Michael was smiling. Michael was sipping from his glass too much. Michael turned to his left and saw the red faces and the grins of his friends. Michael's sister, Rebecca poked him in the side with the point of her elbow. Michael turned to his sister.

"Mike, are you going to say something to them," Rebecca whispered in her brother's ear.

Michael quickly glanced across the table again. Michael's wife, Lisa and Michael's best friend, Jon were still flirting with each other in plain sight of everyone. Michael's gaze rested on Lisa and Jon for a long moment.

"Mike," Rebecca quietly prompted him.

Michael dragged his eyes away. He turned to his sister.

"Sorry Bec," he asked, momentarily confused by her question.

"Mike, it's your 30th birthday," Rebecca hissed in her brother's ear with a grin. "Do something."

Michael looked at his wife and his best friend again. Lisa and Jon were sitting directly across the table from Michael and Rebecca. Lisa and Jon were nearly in each other's lap. Both of them were face to face. Both of them were speaking softly into each other's ear and both of them were grinning as they spoke.

Michael turned back to Rebecca.

"They're just talking Bec," Michael advised his sister.

Rebecca looked at him like he was a fool. She rolled her eyes.

"You sure of that Mike: I bet she's got her hand in his pants right now."

Michael grinned and his face flushed. Michael scratched his head. Rebecca burst into laughter. She shook her head.

"You're hopeless Michael. I think you love this sort of thing more than she does."

Rebecca carefully assessed him. Michael shrugged. He turned back to Lisa and Jon. He picked up his drink and sipped again.

"Masochist," Rebecca hissed in his ear and then went looking for someone else to talk to.

Michael bit his lip. He gazed at his wife with his love written plainly across his features.

Lisa looked so beautiful tonight - her long fine auburn hair was down, she was squeezed into a dark provocative dress and she decided on no underwear. She was wearing her sheer lace top stockings and her high heels. Everyone had seen the tops of Lisa's breasts. Everyone had seen Lisa's slim brown back and her long brown legs. The candlelight from their table shone on her tanned shoulders. It flashed in her blue feline eyes and highlighted her full painted lips.

Jon was Michael's best friend. They had known each other since high school. Jon was generally a good and loyal friend to Michael, except when it came to Michael's beautiful wife Lisa. It was no secret. Everyone knew - Jon wanted Lisa and he meant to have her. Jon was wealthier and far more successful than Michael was. Jon was stronger and better looking than Michael was. Jon was a better conversationalist and had a better sense of humor as well. Jon hadn't married, despite a string of romances: he was holding out for Lisa.

Lisa liked stirring both men up. She wanted Michael and Jon eating out of her hand and that was what she got essentially.

She knew Jon was attracted to her and wanted her for himself. She enjoyed flirting with Jon and stringing her husband's best friend along. She liked to pull him in and then she liked to push him away. Lisa loved playing mind games with Jon. She liked watching Jon get all red faced, angry and frustrated with her - she loved laughing at Jon as he turned around and stormed off, his advances thwarted yet again. She always offered Jon the carrot. She always held it out in front of him. She encouraged him to just keep on running as fast as he could. Maybe he would end up with the carrot one day.

And Lisa just loved making Michael jealous. Deep down Lisa really was attracted to her husband's best friend and really wanted to sleep with him.

She liked to drop hints in Michael's direction and make passing comments in Michael's ear about her desire for Jon. She made sure her husband knew. She always made sure Michael was watching her when she flirted with Jon in front of him. Lisa got peevish and nasty if her husband wasn't paying attention to her games. She wanted her husband to realize that he was constantly skating on thin ice as far as she was concerned - she might follow through on her threat and replace him with Jon.

Lisa liked stirring both men up - she was so good at it. The three of them were implicated in a dark love triangle with Lisa at the top and the two men beneath her high heels.

Tonight was no exception.

It was Michael's birthday and the group of friends were out at dinner to celebrate, but that didn't matter - in fact, in Lisa's mind, it was the perfect occasion for some play. Lisa was sitting next to Jon and she was seducing him in front of her distracted and envious husband - the birthday boy.

"Michael never seems to mind when you flirt with me," Jon whispered in Lisa's ear.

"Oh, he gets jealous," Lisa returned, grinning in Jon's ear. "I love stirring him up as you well know."

"Well, maybe you should touch my cock Lisa and see how hard it is. We'll see what sort of reaction we get from him."

Lisa burst into laughter. She looked across at Michael for an instant. Her face was glowing from too much wine and too much crude conversation. Lisa's husband stared at her. Lisa blew him a kiss. She turned back to Jon. She leant in and spoke softly into his ear, filling him with warm air.

"How hard is it exactly Jon?"

"Why don't you unzip me, put your hand in there and find out for yourself Lisa."

Lisa quickly ran her eyes around the table. People were talking to each other and weren't taking much notice of her and Jon.

"Nobody's watching," Lisa whispered in Jon's ear. "You know I like an audience."

"Yes I know," Jon said. "You are the biggest performer of all time Lise."

"But nobody is watching," Lisa whined.

Michael is watching and Bec is checking you out again. I swear she has the hots for you. C'mon, put your hand on it."

Lisa looked around the table one more time. She rested her eyes on Rebecca and her husband for a moment. She grinned at both of them. She turned back to Jon. She softly bit her bottom lip. Her hands discreetly dropped below the top of the table.

Rebecca instantly turned to Michael as soon as Lisa lowered her hands.

"Look, watch her Mike," Rebecca whispered in her brother's ear. "She's going to stick her hand in his pants."

"No, really," Michael stammered at his sister.

"Your wife is a hot-wife. She's a slut, Mike."

Michael gasped. He watched Lisa, mesmerized.

Lisa quickly and carefully undid the buckle on Jon's belt and trousers. She took the tip of the zipper in her fingers and pulled down.

"Almost there Lisa," Jon whispered in her ear

Lisa laughed at Jon. She dropped her eyes and looked down at his lap for an instant. She wore a sly grin. She batted her long eye lashes. She looked across at her husband and at Rebecca. She grinned. Then she dropped her eyes again.

"Okay, got it," Lisa whispered, after getting the zipper fully open.

"Put your hand in baby."

Lisa giggled.

"Okay, let's see what we've got here," Lisa whispered in Jon's ear as she carefully pushed her cool slim fingers through the gap in Jon's trousers.

Jon softly gasped. Lisa grinned. She pushed her fingers beneath the band on Jon's underwear. She forced her whole hand inside. She grabbed hold of Jon's large hard cock.

Lisa's eyes grew wide. She stared up at Jon and then broke out into soft laughter. Jon grinned back.

"Oh my God, Jon," Lisa softly enthused.

"Told you it was big and hard Lisa."

"Yeah, you did - didn't you," Lisa whispered at him, grinning.

Rebecca studied the expression on Jon's face. Her brother's good looking friend was grinning and his face was flushed. Lisa's hands were still below the table.

"See Mike," Rebecca whispered in her brother's ear. "Your dirty slut of a wife is jerking off your best friend at your birthday dinner in front of everyone."

"Bec," Michael exclaimed, far too loudly.

"Quiet Michael," Rebecca hissed.

Lisa caressed Jon's thick knob with the soft part of her thumb, while her hot palm gently crushed and stroked the first few inches of Jon's shaft.

"I'm going to put that inside you tonight Lise," Jon whispered in Lisa's beautiful face.

"You can try honey, but I wouldn't bet on it."

"Oh you can bet on that. You're going to be on your back and I'm going to be on top of you before sunrise. I promise you that."

Lisa burst into laughter. She began slipping her fist slowly up and down Jon's entire cock. He softly sighed. Lisa grinned at him as he closed his eyes for a moment and exhaled in her face.

"And what if I say no and go home with Michael instead?"

"I can't take it anymore Lisa. You're driving me fucking crazy."

"I know, huh."

Jon sighed again.

"You like that Jon?"

"I love it Lisa. You're the best."

"I know I'm the best, but thanks for saying it anyway."

"You better come home with me tonight Lise, because I just can't handle this cock teasing anymore."

"We'll see Jon, we'll see."

Lisa found that his oozing pre-cum made it easier for her. Lisa's hand slipped swiftly back and forth over Jon's erection. Her palm squelched and her sticky fingers swept over and around his length.

"Hey Michael," Lisa stated, addressing her husband with a bemused expression on her face, "when are you going to earn the same amount of money as Jon?"

There was sudden silence from around the table. All heads turned in Michael and Lisa's direction. Rebecca studied her brother's red face.

"I'm comfortable with the amount I earn Lisa," Michael gently parried.

"You're such a wimp Mike," Lisa said with a smile, her hand flashing over Jon's cock beneath the table. "Your best friend is so much more successful than you are. You let everyone, including me, walk all over you."

"Yes, thanks Lisa," Michael said, burning red and clearly uncomfortable.

There was some laughter from around the table. Everyone knew Michael secretly loved it when his beautiful wife humiliated him in public. Michael adored Lisa, even when she acted like a cold hearted bitch.

"I'm going to divorce you one of these days Mike and then marry your best friend, if you're not careful."

The laughter grew. Lisa's hand squeezed and farted. Her thumb ran around and around the underside of Jon's dripping knob. Jon was breathing hard and was gazing at the side of Lisa's face through half closed glassy eyes.

"Jon's twice the man you are Michael."

"Stop doing that or I'm going to cum in your hand," Jon whispered in Lisa's ear. "I want to cum inside you tonight."

"He's better looking than you. He's had more women than you. He's richer than you..."

"Stop doing that you gorgeous bitch," Jon hissed in Lisa's ear, grabbing hold of Lisa's rolling hand. He was on the verge of shooting his hot semen in her slimy palm.

"Fine," Lisa said dismissively.

Lisa pulled her hand free. She dragged it quickly out of Jon's underwear. She grabbed hold of her napkin and wiped her hand in front of everyone. Jon zipped and buckled himself up.

"God, you're such a slut Lisa," Rebecca softly said, her eyes running over her sister-in-law's beautiful tanned form.

"It takes one to know one, bitch," Lisa softly said back at Rebecca, enjoying the way her beautiful sister-in-law was looking at her.

There was a moment of silence. Michael gulped at his scotch. Jon downed his own drink. He took a deep breath. The urge to cum passed away. Lisa, Rebecca and Michael were all staring at each other.

"How about a dance Lisa," Jon finally suggested, grinning at Michael's wife.

"Of course Jon," Lisa said, batting her long eyelashes at him and stroking his hand. She then turned to her husband. "You don't mind do you, honey?"

There was an awkward pause as everybody at the table looked at Michael. Lisa's husband was suddenly tongue tied and under pressure.

"Honey?"

"He's not saying no, Lisa," Jon whispered in Lisa's ear.

Jon abruptly stood up. He reached down for Lisa to join him. The assembled dinner guests shifted their eyes in Jon's direction.

"Michael," Lisa asked with a smile on her beautiful face.

Lisa's husband grinned self-consciously at his wife. He felt everyone staring at him again. His heart was thumping. He suddenly nodded. A soft ripple of laughter ran around the table. Rebecca shook her head and scrutinized her brother's flushed features.

"You're hopeless Mike," Rebecca whispered in her brother's ear. "Do you want Lisa to sleep with him? Is that your plan?"

"Bec, please, don't stir me."

Rebecca laughed in his ear.

"Is that what the birthday boy wants? Is Lisa giving Jon your special birthday present tonight?"

Michael ignored his sister's taunts. Michael turned his face away from the surprised expressions of his guests and shut his ears to the whispers around him.

Lisa accepted Jon's outstretched hand. She stood up. She turned her head and gave Michael a quick look.

"Happy birthday, darling," Lisa said across the table. "I hope you're enjoying my special birthday gift to you."

"I knew it," Rebecca hissed.

Michael gasped. Lisa looked quickly in her sister-in-law's direction, but said nothing.

Michael beamed at Lisa. He nodded. More laughter rippled around the table: people's eyes were still on him.

"She's right, you're a wimp Michael," Rebecca whispered at him.

"Don't tease Bec."

"Oh, don't tease Bec, don't tease Bec," Rebecca said in a feminine whine, mocking her brother.

Michael ignored Rebecca - he was even more red-faced.

Lisa turned to Jon. He led her out onto the dance floor. Her heels clicked and tapped on the tiled floor as she stepped between the tables. A soft, warm and intimate light filled the centre of the room. A four piece band with gleaming instruments, occupying a darkened place in the corner, filled the space with their improvised smoke. The creamy table clothes and the white crockery glowed. The cutlery gleamed. The crystal sparkled and flashed. Soft laughter, the gentle buzz of conversation, and the clink and scrape of the diners caressed Lisa's ears along with the smooth meandering of the jazz music.

They were out in the middle of the dance floor. Jon let go of Lisa's hand. He turned to her. Lisa looked up at Jon. He really was a gorgeous man. He stepped in and placed his arm around Lisa's waist. He took Lisa's hand in his.

"Do you want me to tell the band to play slow ones for a while Mike," Rebecca asked her brother.

"Please, Rebecca. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome Mike."

Rebecca rubbed her brother's shoulder. She stood up, shook her head and then vanished.

Lisa and Jon turned together out on the dance floor. Michael's wife very quickly stepped in close to Jon. There was no distance between them. Her beautiful body was pressed up against his. Her arms were soon around his neck and she was looking up at him.

And Jon was gazing down at Lisa. He held her body gently in his arm. He reached out and smoothed her auburn hair out of her eyes with his fingers. He softly caressed her bare back with his fingers.

Michael sat there. He was staring at his wife and his best friend together. He could barely breathe. His cock was hard and awkward in his pants. The other guests sitting at the table had struck up conversations. Then more drinks were ordered. Michael was ignored. Then Rebecca came back and started talking to someone else.

Michael sat there with a hard cock and stared.

"Can you feel how hard my cock is," Jon asked Lisa softly, stroking the side of Lisa's face with his fingers, a smile playing across his face.

Lisa laughed softly. She grinned up at Jon. She rubbed her body against the obvious bulge in Jon's pants.

"You're hopeless, Jon. I've already felt it."

"Can you feel my cock though Lisa?"

"Of course Jon," Lisa whispered. "It's digging into me."

"I'm going to use it to dig around inside you, later tonight Lisa," Jon whispered in her ear.

Lisa burst into fresh laughter. She gazed up at him. Her half closed eyes twinkled and her soft glossy lips were parted.

"Dig around inside me all night, hey?"

"All night Lisa - I'm going to dig, nail and drill you all night."

Lisa laughed again. Then she sighed softly. She loved being pressed up against this man's strong brawny body. She loved the way this man ran his large hands over her figure. She laid her head on Jon's shoulder. She held him tight. She sighed again, sweetly in his ear.

"I want Michael to watch us together."

"We'll see Jon," Lisa whispered directly into Jon's ear after a moment.

"No more teasing and no more stalling beautiful. Tonight you're all mine."

"We'll see Jon," Lisa whispered after a moment, filling his ear with her warm breath.

Michael accepted another drink from the waiter. It was his sixth and he was feeling groggy, elated and unreal. The band was playing slow standards. The music swam and curled in the darkened edges and corners of the room. A spotlight illuminated the two figures dancing all by themselves in the centre of the dance floor.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you," Rebecca whispered in her brother's ear. "You like watching the two of them together, don't you?"

"Don't tease Bec."

Rebecca lightly punched her brother in the shoulder. She laughed and watched Lisa and Jon as well.

"Admit it Lisa," Jon said, stroking the back of her neck with his large thumb, his lips in her hair.

"Admit what Jon," Lisa asked, looking up at him with a smile on her face.

Jon leant in. He slowly smoothed Lisa's hair back with his fingers. She cocked her head. She smiled softly.

He placed his lips against Lisa's delicate ear.

"You want me to fuck you," he whispered.

Lisa laughed softly. She gently slapped Jon's chest with the palm of her hand. Her head was still cocked and her eyes were closed. She was grinning.

"You're so crude Jon," Lisa said.

"Admit it Lisa. You want me to fuck your brains out. Just admit it. You want me to bang your ass all night long."

"I don't want that you grubby sleaze."

"Oh yes, you do Lisa, and you want to rub Michael's nose in it."

Lisa looked up at him. Her arms were linked around Jon's neck. She was leering up at him with a lazy expression.

"You're so crude," Lisa said with a grin. "And you definitely have the wrong idea about me."

"No, I don't," Jon said. "You're desperate for me."

Lisa laughed. She ran her fingers through his hair.

"I might just leave you high and hard - like I always do," Lisa whispered, deliberately pressing her tight body against Jon's big erection even harder.

Jon grabbed his best friend's wife's behind. He pulled her in tight. He rubbed his cock against Lisa. She looked up at him silently and he looked down at her silently. A smile played on both their lips.

"C'mon honey," Lisa whispered up at him. "Shoot it."

"You want me to cum in my pants?"

"Oh yeah - I think you're all ready to blow it everywhere Jon."

"No way, Lisa."

"C'mon honey, blow it."

"No way Lisa," Jon whispered. "You can't manipulate me like that. I'm not your husband...yet."

"How about I just leave you here right on the dance floor - I'll sleep with Michael tonight and laugh at you while I do it."