The Birthday Boy

Story Info
Rita has a big surprise for her husband's 40th B-day.
6.1k words
2.56
34.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters are at least 18 years of age. All acts listed below are consensual.

*LGBTQ+ Theme*: if this offends you, please back out immediately, and be respectful of other readers by refraining from writing hateful comments. Thank you and enjoy!

Rita (35) had finally made it home, early, as planned. She'd been anxious, but excited about tonight. She kicks off her heels, hangs her purse on the coat tree, and quickly goes to work making calls. Everything about this night needs to go off without a hitch.

It's her husband's fortieth birthday. Alan and Rita have been married for over twelve years. Both decided early on that they did not want kids. So, instead, they followed each other into a world of kink. Bondage, Dom/sub, threesomes, exhibitionism, even attending a masked orgy.

--- It all started early on in their relationship when Alan admitted to Rita that he is bisexual. Initially, he thought she'd freak out and leave. But Rita was actually intrigued, and throughout the next few months after Alan came out to her, she dared him into many situations involving one or more men. From make out sessions to a blowjob in a parking garage stairway, Rita loved watching her boyfriend with other men.

It turned her on so much that afterwards, she'd take him back to her place and they would ravage each other until the sun came up. Alan joked to Rita that he felt used but admitted how freeing it had been to express himself sexually with both men and women. Their relationship was wild, to the point where they almost lost each other.

They came back together and talked it out, making themselves exclusive to one another, with additional partners being 'okayed' by both of them should the mood strike. More often than not, though, Rita found that pegging Alan was enough to get his 'dick fix'. She enjoyed playing with different sizes, vibrations, textures, you name it. And Alan, of course, enjoyed getting his prostate massaged on a regular basis.

Within a year, Rita was able to give Alan a hands-free-orgasm, just by pegging that cute tush of his. They decided that additional partners could become a regular thing on special occasions, something that they continue to do after being together for over fifteen years. ---

Which brings us back to the present...

Alan pulled into the driveway, straight from work, parking next to his wife's car. Nothing unusual. Rita usually beats him home after work, especially on Fridays. The now 40-year-old strides up to the front door, a little pep in his step. Since marrying Rita, Alan has always loved his birthdays, and has yet to be disappointed by whatever surprise Rita had cooked up for him.

Opening the door, he was welcomed by the floral, yet subtle, scent of rose and lilac from the wax melts Rita had going. Smooth RnB music playing on low through their home-surround-sound. The lights dimmed. As he closed the door, he heard the clack of heels rounding the corner of the kitchen and walking towards him. Grinning from ear to ear, Alan turns around and is greeted by his wife, donned in a short, lacey robe covering a two-piece lingerie set that left teasingly little to his imagination.

"There's the birthday boy," she said, in a seductive tone, "I'm afraid that if you want to come in, you have to get into your best birthday suit for me." She starts slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

Once Alan was undressed, Rita pulled a blindfold from the coat tree, tying it around Alan's eyes. This wasn't the first time Alan had been blindfolded on his birthday, and he wasn't surprised at all when Rita took his hand, leading him to the master bedroom.

Waiting inside, a bondage bench was ready for Alan. Rita gently guided him on it. He felt the padded leather cushion against his chest, then his legs and arms as Rita situated him on all fours. Once satisfied with his position, Rita started strapping him in. One across his back, two across each of his calves and ankles, and two across each of his wrists and hands.

"Mmmhmmhmm!" Rita moaned, "This has to be one my favorite purchases, baby. I love seeing you nice and secure in this." He couldn't see it, but Alan knew Rita had a sultry, devilish grin spanning from ear to ear as she gazed at her vulnerable husband.

Alan was beginning to feel his cock harden as it dangled between his spread legs. He then felt Rita slide a thick, metal genital ring over the whole package, and shortly after, a thick silicone ring around his cock. She wanted to keep him extra hard for what she had planned.

She then slid a wet wipe up his crack, the cooling sensation sending a shiver down his spine. Kinky as they may be, hygiene was always practiced. Rita knelt behind her husband, her hands rubbing that fine ass of his. Spreading his cheeks, she dove right in, her tongue darting into her husband's hole.

"Ohhh fuck, baby!" Alan moaned.

Rita's expert tongue went to work on Alan's asshole, lubing it for what's to come. Her hand dipped down, her thumb pressing and massaging his taint for a moment before gliding down and wrapping around his now swollen ball sack. She massaged it as she continued to rim her husband.

After a few moments, Rita stood up and shucked her robe and top. What Alan didn't notice before he was blindfolded, was that Rita's bottoms had a secret flap on the front, concealing a hookup for a strap on dildo. As she clicked in a real-feel, eight-inch dildo, Rita stroked it a few times, reveling the feeling as the 'for her' part of the harness rubbed gingerly against her g-spot.

She was ready. Spreading Alan's sweet cheeks again, Rita lined herself up, and gently pushed in, the head disappearing within a second. She slowly progressed her way all the way to the hilt, wiggling her hips side to side as she did.

"Unghhhh-ohhhhh-mmmm" Alan moaned as the pressure against his prostate was a pleasant welcome.

Rita started thrusting. Long, slow strokes to get Alan nice and relaxed. Soon after, she picked up her pace, the small, four and a half inch g-spot massager getting her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Ungh! Oh, fuck! Ah!" she gasped; her thrusting became erratic.

Alan's cock now red, swollen, and throbbing was flailing around, strands of pre-cum flying in its wake.

A few minutes later, Rita climaxed. A high pitched, quivering moan escaping her lips. She collapsed on her husband's back, moaning with every breath she took as she lay there recovering from her orgasmic bliss. Alan chuckled lovingly; glad that his wife found her pleasure first. But all too soon, Rita leaned back up and pulled out of Alan.

"Whew! Well, that was fun, huh baby?" She smiled that wicked smile of hers again. "And there's more where that came from," she turns towards their bedroom door, "come in my lovely friends!"

Alan shivered. "Did...she just say friendsSs? As in, multiple people? Holy fuck, Rita!" he thought.

And multiple people did enter their room. Six, to be exact, all naked with cocks at attention.

"Have at him my darlings!" Rita announced. A young, Black man circled around Alan, seating himself on the bed. ---His name is LaSean and was a former student of Rita's. Now graduated from college, he still lives in the area to help out his family. Rita had had fantasy after fantasy involving him ever since she met him. And, to find out that he is openly Bi, all the better. He is all too happy to see his favorite professor outside of the classroom...and her clothes. ---

LaSean dragged his cock over Alan's cheek, letting him gauge how fat his cockhead is, but only for a moment. He then tapped it aggressively on Alan's lips until they opened, and LaSean slid right in. Alan went to work on the new cock, loving how it filled his mouth.

Not long after LaSean was situated, another man came up and aligned himself with Alan's ass. --- A white man of 62 years, but the vigor of a 30-year-old, named Raymond. Rita and Alan had met Raymond and his wife, Pauline, a few years ago at a nude resort. Both Raymond and Pauline are experienced swingers and had introduced Alan and Rita into the club. Raymond even has a pineapple tattooed on his right butt cheek. ---

Ray grasped his fat, veiny cock and gently pressed the head against Alan's hole. Alan moaned on LaSean's cock as he felt another pressing into his backdoor. Ray slipped in easy, glad that Rita had lubed and warmed him up moments ago.

"Aww fuck yeah, man!" Ray moaned as he buried his cock inside Alan, his hands wrapping around his waist and pulling him into to each thrust.

Rita, meanwhile, was sitting on her dressing chair, a leg draped over an arm, as she gently stroked her clit, enjoying seeing her husband getting spit roasted.

It only took a minute for Ray and LaSean to get into a rhythm. They weren't shy about making eye contact, even bumping their fists, and smiling at one another as their cocks were being so wonderfully pleasured.

Alan's cock was now drooling with precum, forming a puddle on the towel below him. He was getting into it now, even relaxing enough to take LaSean all the way to the base, giving his balls a little lick.

Alan did this a few more times, and it was getting to be too much for LaSean as he felt his cock swell and his balls tighten. His quickening moans and gasps did not go unheard by the gentleman sucking his cock.

Alan bobbed harder and faster. Up to the glans, and down to the balls. Up. Down. Up. Down.

"Aw shit! Aww just like that! Oh ffffuuu...!" LaSean came just as Alan's nose made contact with his smooth crotch. Alan held himself there as LaSean's cock pulsed in his throat, sending several shots of cum down to his belly. He moaned, low and deep, causing LaSean's cock to pulse one last time, firing off one last shot of cum.

Now over stimulated, LaSean pulled out of Alan's mouth quickly, knowing he'd keep trying to milk him if he stayed. "God damn, man! Ain't no way in hell this is your first time, shit!"

"Cum again anytime!" Alan said, a smile creeping on his face.

Stepping beside Alan, a new cock was ready to stuff his face. --- Her name is Emma, and she, like her best friend, is a trans woman, ready for one last fling with her cock before getting bottom surgery, the final step to her transition. She is white, 33 years old, and petite. Her hormone therapy had done wonders in feminizing her figure. She didn't even need to get implants, as her breasts stood proudly, her thick nipples swooping up as they hardened. Before transitioning, Emma actually had a fling with Alan before him and Rita got married. They lost touch, but Rita had kept the number and reached out a few months ago to reconnect. She couldn't wait to see Alan's face, when Rita decided to take his blindfold off, to see if he still recognized her. ---

Emma sat down on the edge of the bed where LaSean had been, rubbing her cockhead against Alan's lips.

"Mmm...I love those lips of yours, sweetie! Wrap 'em around the tip and give it a good kiss for me." She commanded in a sultry, feminine voice.

Alan's cock twitched when he heard a female voice. "I didn't know Rita knew anyone who's trans!" he thought as he made out with the tip of Emma's cock, tonguing the slit every so often.

"Ooo that's a good boy." Emma purred as her delicate hand ran through Alan's hair.

Ray, never a man to deny his love of tits, pleadingly looked at Emma, who was all too happy to grab his hand and plant it on her left breast.

"They're all-natural baby, so enjoy!" Emma said, encouraging Ray to have fun with them as he started thrusting faster into Alan's ass, his thighs clapping against his cheeks.

Emma made direct eye contact with Ray, "Mm are you going to cum, baby? Hm? He's been such a good cocksucker, I think he deserves a reward, don't you think?" Emma grinned. Ray starting thrusting frantically, trying to cum, but for whatever reason his cock seemed to be waiting for Emma's command. He kept at it, but his grunts started turning into whimpers, a slight desperation in them.

She only smiled wider, her teeth flashing slightly below her top lip, "Do it. Fill this cocksucker. Do it! Aw yea cum, baby! Give him every last drop!"

Ray's cock spasmed inside Alan's ass, spurt after spurt after spurt.

"Oh, oh, ohho, ohhhh my god! Ohh thank you! Thank you!" Ray's voice quivering as his whole body seemed to be climaxing.

With one final thrust, Ray pulled out, slapping his cock on Alan's cheeks, leaving behind a few streams of cum, before turning away. "Whew, boy! I haven't cum like that in years." He walked up to Emma and planted a deep kiss on her lips. "Thank you, sweetheart!"

"Mmm the pleasure was all mine, baby!" Emma purred again, giggling a little.

Ray then kissed the top of Alan's head, "And thank you, big guy!" and gave a hard, cracking smack on his ass.

Alan let out a startled moan, his lips still latched on Emma's cockhead. He gauged that she is the dominant type, and he didn't want to do something he wasn't told. Not that he minded, the tip of her cock had a pleasant flare to it, making it a fun game for his tongue as he flicked it over her well-defined frenulum.

Emma's best friend, and partner, both in relationship and transitioning process, stepped up behind Alan now. --- Her name is Sue Ellen, and she and Emma have been together since college at LSU. She is a white, southern girl, the same age as Emma. A bit plump in figure, but has thrived in the hormone therapy process, her feminine curves proudly displayed at all times no matter what she wore. Emma and Sue Ellen, as a younger gay couple, had been in an open relationship when starting out. Sue Ellen never knew the guys that Emma had been with, until recently when one of her fling's wives, Rita, reached out to Emma a few months ago. It wasn't a jealously thing, but something in Sue Ellen's attitude towards this event let Emma know that she was taking his ass, not Emma this time. ---

"Oh my! Have a look at this cute little tush! Don't worry, sug, Imma treat it with tender..." she prods his ass, "loving..." again, "care." Alan's sphincter gives way and Sue Ellen's long, slender cock slides right in, all the way to the hilt, in one, fluid motion.

Alan lets out a long groan as the new cock nestles inside.

"Aw! That made his lips buzz!" Emma gasped.

"Mmm, I know. I think that made his whole body buzz a little, hon." Sue Ellen replied to her girlfriend.

Together, they found a rhythm, Alan now allowed to fully swallow Emma's cock, as they stuffed him like a twinkie. They even Eifel Towered him, interlocking their hands above Alan as they pounded his holes, whooping and moaning the entire time. Alan tried to keep up in meeting their rhythmic thrusting. His knees and elbows started to feel hot against the leather padding.

Moments later, the girls started peaking. Their lungs huffing, their thrusts quickening, the final surge of blood swelling in their cocks.

"Oh, baby! You gonna cum with me? Huh? You gonna cum?" Emma panted to Sue Ellen.

"I'm close, sugar! So, so close! Oh, fuck!" Sue Ellen replied, trying to time it just right.

Emma popped up early. Her cum firing down Alan's cum-greedy gullet. But, shortly after, Sue Ellen met her climax, flooding Alan's ass with fresh, warm cum.

"Oh shit! We were so close, Emmy!" Sue Ellen said, smiling as she looked at her partner. Emma looked as though she just ran a marathon, a look Sue Ellen always enjoyed after great sex like this.

"Fuck, it snuck up on me, baby, and I couldn't stop it. Ohhh fuck!" Emma's hands grazed through Alan's hair, as he licked Emma's now deflating cock clean.

As Sue Ellen pulled out, a stream of cum followed, dripping down Alan's taint and ball sack.

"Next!" Sue Ellen laughed, gasping a bit as she was still catching her breath.

"Holy shit, there are more of you?" Alan yelled in surprise.

"Oh yes, honey!" Rita yelled, still pleasuring herself while her husband takes another pair of cocks in his empty holes.

Dinesh could barely keep his laughter contained as he slid his cock down his old friend's throat. --- Dinesh is a 39-year-old, first generation Indian American. He met Alan in college, and they became fast friends. Dinesh recently became divorced after coming out as pansexual to his wife, who is a conservative Hindi. Dinesh fell into a bit of depression, but Alan was always there for him, being a wingman whenever he was called. ---

And now, their friendship just went to the next level, as Dinesh's cock tickled the back of Alan's throat. He relished the idea when Rita pitched it to him a few months back. He even offered to help if Alan was getting suspicious.

Dinesh knew of his friend's sexuality, as well as some of the things he and Rita got into. But now getting a feel for it firsthand, he was on cloud nine, as Alan skillfully pleasured his cock.

And last, but certainly not least, Montavious stepped up behind Alan. His girthy member already dripping precum as he patiently waited his turn. ---Montavious is a 50-year-old, friendly groundskeeper at the college Rita teaches at. Rita and 'Tay' got to know each other over the years, bonding over a love of gardening. Tay considers himself straight, but he can't say no to a willing hole inviting him in. This big, chocolate man towers over most people, standing at 6'8". He never settled down, though. Always enjoying the field and its many players. ---

Knowing Alan was already warmed up, Tay slid his thick cock inside, not stopping until their balls touched. The sensation Alan felt, his ass getting stretched further than he had been before, feeling the pleasurable pressure pushing on all the right places, it was all enough to cause a massive, whole-body orgasm. His head shot back instantly, letting go of the cock in his mouth.

"Ohhhh-wohhhhhh-uhhhhh-ahhhhhghhhh!" Alan moaned, long and deep, as if coming up from the depths of his body.

As his body shook, his cock erupted, firing massive globs of cum at an intense speed. Streams of cum spurted quite a distance: some landed on Dinesh's shin and foot, some shot up on the padding Alan's chest was laying on, a good amount started dripping from the bedding between Dinesh's legs. Even after all that, due to the rings, which were now fitting very snug, Alan's cock and balls remained swollen and red.

"Aw yea! Keep cummin' on my cock, boy. I'm just gettin' started!" Tay proudly announced as he started thrusting.

The whole group sat and watched in awe. A light applause even occurred.

Dinesh found it difficult to be silent, maintaining his anonymity during this moment. He had never witnessed something so incredibly hot and raw before. He knew HFO's were possible, but he had never been successful in his attempts, nor had he ever seen it happen before. Now with a renewed vigor, Dinesh stood up and shoved his cock back in Alan's mouth, all the way, until his balls swung into his chin.

Alan was cock drunk at this point. Even though his elbows and knees were on fire, with what little movement his confines allowed, he threw his whole body back and forth on the cocks that were stuffing his holes. His ass clapping against Tay's hips.

"Mm, mm, mm, glah, mm, mm, glah..." Alan's moans pouring out with each breath as he expertly took Dinesh's throat fucking.

"Shit, boy! Keep fuckin' that cock then! Yeahhh. You know what's up? Fuck!" Tay exclaimed, loving the feeling of Alan's ass relaxing during his thrusts, and feeling it constrict as he pulled back.

Dinesh, feeling the telltale feeling in his balls, gave Rita a knowing look. Rita jumped into action, leaning over him and sticking her tongue down his throat. Dinesh came and came down Alan's well-fucked throat, Rita's mouth helping to disguise his grunts and moans. He even took a chance to cop a feel of Rita's full tits for the first time. She didn't mind one bit.

Not long after, Rita and Dinesh got up and sat with the rest of the group, watching, and listening as Tay drilled Alan's asshole.

12