The Birthday Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! Ah! Ha! Ohhhhh! Fffuuuuckuhhh!" Alan's moans getting louder, "Hm! Hm! Hmmm! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!!" his moans whimpering now.

Suddenly, as the group watched, Alan's head went limp, and his body started spasming uncontrollably. Before they could tell what was happening, they saw his bouncing, swinging cock throwing steams of cum all over the place. Nearly a dozen ropes were counted, and Alan was still firing off more as Tay pounded away. But his spasming body meant that Alan's ass was now fully clenching around Tay's cock. Before he knew it, his cum surged quickly to the tip, launching into Alan's waiting hole.

"Aw, wha! Oh fuck! Oh shit!" Tay yelled in surprise, feeling his cock cumming and cumming.

Even though Alan seemed to have fainted, he was still throwing his ass back onto Tay, who, although reaching the point of overstimulation, kept meeting him with his thrusts.

"Oh goddamn, boy! Ha! Ohhh shiiit! Ah! Ah! Oh fuck, here it comes...again! Unghhh! Ungh! Ahhhh, yea!" Tay grunted and moaned as Alan milked another orgasm out of him.

Another four or five thrusts, and Tay finally grabbed ahold of Alan's hips, pulling him close, and locking him in position, both of their orgasms finally riding out.

"Aghhh, shit! Shit!" Tay yelled, taking heavy breaths now.

"Mmmmmmm.... mmmmm!" Alan moaned, his body still buzzing, a few spasms still surging through his body.

The applause started again.

"Oh, my fucking god, which was sooo hot!" Rita stated excitedly, awestruck at the amount of cum Alan had launched.

Once Tay had recovered, he slowly pulled out of Alan, who started shaking as he felt every inch being pulled out.

"Been a long time since I had a fuck like that. Goddamn, boy!" Tay announced, smiling down at Alan.

"Ok, friends!" Rita stated, getting everyone's attention, "Take 20! Get some juice, some snacks, take another pill if you need to, wash up, and meet back here! Ready...break!" She clapped her hands together.

Alan could hear the murmurs of all six people as they exited the room. Rita dutifully unstrapped Alan, holding him steady so he wouldn't fall off the bench.

"Holy fuck, sweetheart! That was intense!" Alan stated, trying to catch his breath and regain normal functions to his now jelly-like limbs.

Rita helped him to the foot of the bed, finally taking his blindfold off.

"I'm glad you liked it, baby! But...it's not over, yet." She smiled that wicked smile of hers, her hands caressing his arms. "It's only halftime." She leaned forward and sucked on his earlobe, biting it before standing up.

She helped him into the ensuite and cleaned him up. While he was washing up, Rita cleaned up the room a little, moving the bench against the wall, and repositioning her chair to get it closer to the bed. Rita pulled a few hidden straps up from her chair and pulled a gag out of her vanity drawer. She made her way back to Alan.

"You ready, love?" she asked in a sweet, loving voice.

Alan met her eyes and smiled, nodding as he walked towards her. Rita took his hand and guided him to the chair, gently pushing him to sit down. Her sweet smile turned devious as she quickly strapped his arms down, maneuvering to his legs to strap them down as well, confining him to the chair. One last strap was pulled across his chest, keeping him upright against the back of the chair.

"You're really getting into a bondage theme tonight, aren't you?" Alan laughed, amused at how efficient his wife had been all night when strapping him in.

"Only the best for my birthday boy!" Rita said, now wrapping the gag around Alan's head. She kissed him long and deeply before pushing the ball between his lips.

Soon after, the gang all came back in, still naked, and most of them semi-hard. Rita pulled a basket from her vanity and went around, letting each of her guests pull a slip of paper. Once the basket was empty, she told everyone to look at what they pulled.

Tay chuckled, and moved towards the bed, laying down on his back. His hand slowly stroking his thick cock back to life. Ray, a look of concern on his face, looked at LaSean and asked, "Hey, would you mind switching with me? I don't know how much oomf I got left in me." LaSean looked at Ray's slip and smiled, nodding as he traded with him. Ray nodded in thanks, getting on the bed and kneeling not far from Tay.

At this point, Rita hopped on the bed, hovering over Tay reverse cowgirl. Slowly, she lowered her hips, feeling Tay's hardened cock press against her sphincter. She kept going, her ass engulfing Tay's thick cock, moaning all the way down. She leaned back, Ray's cock now standing at attention and moving toward Rita's mouth. The girls moved to opposite sides, and Rita grabbed ahold, stoking them. Dinesh hopped up once Rita settled a little, grabbing her tits and pushing them together as he slid his cock between them, his thumbs tweaking her nipples. Lastly, LaSean stepped up, gently pulling Rita's legs up, letting her ass fully sink down onto Tay's cock. He slapped the tip on her clit a few times before sliding into her wet pussy. He didn't stop until his balls smacked against Tay's.

Rita was the one now getting gangbanged. All while her husband watched on like a cuckold, unable to participate. Unable to stop it. And yet, he was as hard as a rock seeing his wife being taken by six different cocks. Cocks that were all once inside of him. Seeing Ray and Dinesh was a welcome surprise. He hadn't seen either of them in a while, and he was proud that Dinesh was exploring his sexuality more.

The gang didn't take long in finding a rhythm that worked for everyone, and Rita was willing to let them use her body in any way they pleased. Tay thrust up as LaSean thrust in. Dinesh humped her tits in time to her head bobbing on Ray's cock. Emma and Sue Ellen thrust into Rita's hands as they clasped around their cocks nice and snug.

The room was alive with moans and the sounds of wet sex. Alan's cock started leaking pre-cum, dripping down over his balls and onto the chair.

Emma was the first to pull away. LaSean pulled out of Rita quickly, and Emma slid in, thrusting quickly.

"Ah! Oh yes! Ah! Ah! Here it comes!" Emma yelled as her cock launched several spurts of cum inside of Rita.

Ray couldn't take much more. Feeling Rita's lips and tongue work wonders on his cock as well as seeing Emma climax, was all too much for him. He quickly pulled his cock out of Rita's mouth, his hand wrapped tightly round the base, as he made his way to the front of the bed. Emma pulled out, and Ray wasted no time to plunge his cock inside Rita. One, two, three thrusts was all it took before he too came inside Rita. LaSean watched on, patiently stroking his cock as he watched Rita getting filled.

Emma walked over to Alan and started teasing him, massaging his balls, rubbing his pre-cum into the skin. "Look at your wife taking care of all those cocks!" She teased, "And you couldn't be any more turned on by it, could you?" She slid her hand up to the base of Alan's cock and squeezed, eliciting a moan from him. Drool started dripping out of the corners of his mouth.

An exhausted Ray walked over and patted Alan's shoulder, "Yeh-hes sir! Whoo, I can't get enough at how well you two can fuck." All three were now watching on. Sue Ellen moved up and pushed her cock down Rita's throat. LaSean went back to pounding her pussy.

Several moments later, Dinesh hopped off, LaSean quickly pulling back out of Rita, letting Dinesh fill her pussy. He thrusted a few times before grunting loudly as his dick spewed his cum inside.

Once he pulled out, Rita spit Sue Ellen's cock out, "Ok, ok!" She gasped, "I need to switch it up here."

LaSean helped pull her up from Tay's cock. She stood up for a moment while Tay and LaSean switched places. Sue Ellen just stayed put, kneeling near the head of the bed.

Rita straddled LaSean's hips and settled down on his cock. Tay didn't hesitate to stuff her ass again while she sucked Sue Ellen's cock once again.

Dinesh looked at Alan and smiled. He was happy to be included tonight, and secretly hoped that this wouldn't be the last time he could have them both in bed.

Rita was moaning wildly as all three of her holes were getting stuffed to the brim, and she was loving every second of it. Knowing that she was cuckolding Alan was turning her on even more, as well as the final surprise she had for him at the end of the night.

LaSean was close. His hands locked around Rita's hips as he pounded in earnest. Soon, he emptied his balls into her, fulfilling a fantasy he had been jacking off to since sophomore year of college. Knowing this was a dream of his, Rita gently pushed off Sue Ellen's cock. She then gave LaSean a deep kiss and a smile before he pulled out and wiggled himself off the bed. Rita greedily sucked Sue Ellen's cock back down her throat.

Having free reign on controlling the pace, Tay gripped Rita's hips and started thrusting harder and faster into her ass. Her cheeks clapped against his hips.

"Oh yeah! Aw yeah, baby girl!" Tay moaned, "Hey! I need to borrow someone for a sec!" he asked as he turned to the group. Emma stepped up and made her way toward the bed.

Tay pulled out and guided his cock into Emma's waiting mouth. She moaned as cleaned his cock, knowing where it was going to go next.

Sue Ellen took the opportunity now, as she was getting close to finishing. Rita, now a little exhausted, fell on her side, as Sue Ellen spooned her from behind, hoisting a leg up for leverage and easier access. She slid in deep, her balls tapping Rita's clit, and she started thrusting. Not a minute later, Sue Ellen howled as she unloaded inside of Rita.

"Aw yeah, give it to me! Give it all to me, baby! Aw!" Rita moaned as she took her fifth load of the night.

Satisfied with Emma's work, Tay pulled out of Emma, giving her a wink and a smile as thanks, before standing at the foot of the bed. He made eyes with Rita before grabbing ahold of her ankles, roughly pulling her to the edge of the bed. He threw her legs over his shoulders and thrust his cock all the way in.

"Oh god yes!" Rita screamed.

Back at where Alan was seated, Sue Ellen took Emma's place at teasing him, tugging his balls as his cock steadily dripped pre-cum. It was now red and throbbing, aching for release.

Tay's hips were a blur as he pounded Rita's pussy. Her moans now quick little gasps as her whole body shook to the fast rhythm of Tay's thrusts.

A few minutes later Tay finally announced, "Aw shit! I'm cummin, baby. I'm cummin! Arghhh!" With one strong thrust he unleashed a torrent of cum deep into Rita's pussy.

Rita could barely do anything but gasp for air, her body riding out an orgasm that started what feels like ages ago.

Tay, now calm and satisfied, gently lay on top of Rita kissing her tenderly. Rita welcomed him, wrapping her legs around his waist, pulling him as deep inside as she could, while her arms wrapped around his neck. They made out for a few minutes before separating. With content smiles, they let go of one another and started getting out of bed, applause from the group echoing in the bedroom.

...

Later that night...

After Alan was untied, and everyone exchanged hugs and said their goodbyes, Rita came up to Alan with a small box in her hand, complete with a bow on top.

"All of that and you still have more for me?!" Alan said in gleeful surprise. "You spoil me sometimes, you know that?" He smirked at her as he took the gift from her.

Rita's hands came up, now nervously wringing together as she waited to see his reaction to her gift.

Alan opened it and went stiff, his eyes widening.

Inside the box...was a little white, T-Shaped piece of plastic...and next to it...a strip of paper that was blue on top... but had two, deep red lines on the bottom.

Alan, with a raised eyebrow, looked at his wife.

"That's...my IUD. And next to it is...is an ovulation strip." Rita said, her voice shaky, "I'm, I'm ovulating right now."

Alan looked back down at the contents of the box, his jaw well on its way to the floor.

Rita closed the distance between them, her hands gliding up his chest, "So, birthday boy, do you wanna throw your hat in the ring? See if you can make me a mother?"

Alan knew he should be pissed; livid over the fact that six, six, different people came inside his wife. His fertile wife. He should be appalled and disgusted.

But yet, he pressed himself close to her, his cock, now brought back to life, aching still with release that was denied before, poked her stomach.

He didn't say a word as his smiling lips met hers, his arms wrapping around her, the box dropped to the floor.

He pushed her onto the couch as he slid between her legs, and like so many times before, pushed his cock inside his wife with an expertise only he and she have.

Alan made sweet, gentle love with his wife. He never knew how much of an extreme cuckold, as the one Rita made him into, would affect his arousal. His cock felt surges of feelings like never before, feeling every vein press against his wife's inner folds.

He knew they originally didn't want kids. But now...he was going to fill Rita every chance he could, giving his sperm a fighting chance against the others that were swimming towards Rita's womb.

It wasn't long before Alan started thrusting faster with need. A need for release. A need to fulfill his primal urge to mate his wife. And...he came. He came more than he did after Tay reamed his asshole.

After, he gazed lovingly at his wife, happy tears streaming down her eyes as she smiled up at him. As fun as this night had been, she hoped that Alan's swimmers would win in the end. But only time will tell....

Epilogue:

Nine months later:

"The shoulders are almost out! One more big push Rita!" The midwife sternly told Rita.

With one final push, Rita felt a great release of pressure as her baby was now born.

Alan was so focused on Rita that he never looked down to see what the baby looked like.

As the head delivery nurse laid the newborn onto Rita's chest, Alan saw there was a slight tan complexion to their skin.

"Congratulations on your beautiful daughter, Rita and Alan!" the nurse said.

Exhausted, Rita looked at Alan, gazing into his eyes, "Dinesh." She whispered.

Alan smiled and kissed his wife. "This was going to be an interesting homecoming," he thought to himself.

But his heart was full of love for Rita and 'their' daughter. He couldn't be happier.

The end.

12