All Comments on 'The Birthday Boy'

by TheSoaringCrow

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

absolute trash

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Totally wrong category. Very bad choice.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

After reading the warning that it has gay themes, I skipped to here to say thanks for the warning.

Also whatever your story is about it might have gotten higher scores from the readers in one of the lgbt categories.

dragonmann72dragonmann727 months ago

Crow, if you wish to become a better writer, you should cherish all the bad reviews and learn from them. If writing for a certain crowd , then post your story in that section instead. You wrote, *LGBTQ+ Theme*: if this offends you, please back out immediately, and be respectful of other readers by refraining from writing hateful comments. You already knew that L/W was the wrong section, even if it contained a wife in it. Your BIO shows 8 stories and only 42 followers, that's not many. Best of luck with future endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why are you in the LW category except to troll the readers and get more "views"? Awful

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The warning worked. The tags worked. You are either very stupid or very brave to write a story about a a man getting fucked in the ass by another man even braver or dumber to write about a pathetic wimp cuck bringing up a bastard and even worse its not even a white bastard so everyone they know will know the bastard is not his and he is just a pathetic wimp cuck and the wife is fucked up cunt whore. These stories never go down well in LW.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just a thought, but maybe YOU should respect the readers here and put your story in an appropriate category. I would recommend Fetish, as this is quite clearly a fetish story.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson7 months ago

While the warning was appreciated, this would get a more appropriate audience in Gay.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It must take some degree of effort to write stories that can't reach a rating of 2.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Speaking of respect, try respecting your readers by including tags that indicate all of the themes portrayed. Not everyone wants to waste time on IR impregnation fetish stories. Also, post this where it belongs, but LW isn't the place. I'm going to guess that your whole purpose of writing is to troll. The upside is the story was mercifully short. Kind of a "drive-by" troll.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf817 months ago

A good story!

As for the grumpy people in the commentaries: perhaps you guys should READ what the author writes in the heading, hm? He posted a fair warning saying what it is about. Tags are shown at the end of the story only. And this story fits well within Loving Wives. And yet you guys keep reading... and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Page 1 was great! Kept me on the edge of my seat and I found it hot af. 5 Stars.

Page 2 was as bad, as page 1 was good. 0 Stars. I'm sure someone will enjoy that scenario. People are into all kinds of weird shit, including myself. but I'm out on the 2nd half of this one.

As hot as I found the 1st half of the story, I found the 2nd half equally as fucked up!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

poor story, poor writing, wrong catagory. a major waste of everone's time.

TheSoaringCrowTheSoaringCrow7 months agoAuthor

Hi there, so for those who are questioning my reasoning for posting under this category, I found that this site's description fit best: "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

I'm also very surprised that a lot of you are complaining simply because of the category. Rita, as I had written her, is a loving wife. None of the content within the story would have happened if she wasn't unconditionally in love with her husband, Alan, and vice versa.

So no, I did not post this to troll anyone. I simply wanted to represent a non-traditional wife and husband relationship. Thank you for reading, and I do hope that you might re-read this piece with an open mind in the future. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Y’all are pissing and moaning about the fucking category?!?! Have you read some of the stories in ‘Loving Wives?’ There’s no love, if anything it’s just abusive misogyny and excessive violence that y’all just seem to celebrate in the comments! Totally fucked up!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I won't lie I personally like stories like these. Keep making them,even if you get hate comments it won't matter. More and more people are getting into stuff like this.5 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheSoaringCrow@TheSoaringCrow
Hello there! I am super excited to take the plunge back into writing erotica/erotic fan fiction. I haven't written the like since I was in high school over a decade ago, so please forgive me if my stories seem amateur at this time. I am a big fan, and supporter, of erotica, ma...