The Birthday Boys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Devi was right," she moans as her hand touches my cock; her palm is cold to the touch but quickly warms up. "You have a nice, big cock."

"You sure Devi won't mind?" I ask as I keep my hands on my thighs, not knowing at all what I am and aren't allowed to do, worried that extra movement might make it obvious what we're doing.

"This was Devi's idea," she breathes into my ear, her head now resting on my shoulder as she slides her slender fingers along my smooth cock. "Touch my tits," she whispers.

Slowly I lift a hand and grab one of her tits through her top and squeeze it. It's too much for one hand to take, but it's all I'm willing to risk. "And your brother?" I ask her as I find her nipple with my hand and rub it through her top.

"What he never knows will never hurt him," she lets out, her lips on my ear, every breath sending shivers down my back.

I slide my hand down her tit and reach the bottom of her top, lifting it up to let out one of her huge tits; somehow without the shirt holding it back it feels even bigger. My smallish hand sinks into her tit almost completely.

"My nipple," she lets out as she jerks my cock faster, getting a tighter grip on my cock. "Twist it."

I do not want to disappoint her, so I do what she asks. I grab her nipple and twist it just a little, but this just a little is enough to make her moan into my ear and bite my lobe. "Yes," she breathes, her breath giving me goosebumps.

"Come on," she breathes out. "Cum for me."

It's hard to not just cum right here and now but I do want to make sure she's pleasured first. "Are you close?" I ask.

"Twist harder," she commands.

I do exactly that, her hot little moans get a little more high-pitched, going to an octave that I didn't know was possible while still keeping her volume down. "I'm close," she tells me, her free hand is inside of her jeans, finger fucking her own pussy. "Cum," she adds.

As if on command, a burst of pleasure is sent through my body which completely lurches when I cum. "Ugh," I let out, a wad of cum shooting through her fingers onto the blanket.

"Oh," she let's out at the same time, it sounds pleasured and high pitched enough that it could be her cumming too.

"Close your eyes," she whispers, pulling my hand off her tit.

I do what she says and close them, keeping them closed as I hear the sound of a cart being wheeled past us; clearly it's the flight attendants. I do not dare open my eyes until I can hear the sound of that cart being wheeled as far as way as possible. At least five minutes has gone by before I open my eyes again and see the sweet face of Alex on my shoulder. Her eyes are closed, too, and it looks like she's actually fallen asleep.

*** JOHN -- Small Town Motel ***

After an interesting ride with Joy, I eventually took her back to the trailer park where she lives. She told me that I could visit any time, but I'm not sure when I'm ever gonna be back in this town again. Perhaps when I drive home for Thanksgiving I'll stop by and fuck her brains out.

It's getting late so I decide to pull in to the only motel in town, a cheap looking shit hole with a pool out the front that is clearly unclean and full of trash. I just need to stay here for one night though, so I park my car and head into the main office.

At the front desk is a small man with glasses. He's fallen asleep at his post, which makes me think he doesn't get many customers. "Uh hello?" I say, hoping it's loud enough to get his attention.

It does nothing, the man just continues to sleep. I wonder if I should just give him some cash and grab one of the room keys.

"Excuse me," I hear an accented voice behind me.

I turn to investigate the source, and it's a Latina woman wearing a blue, collared, sleeveless dress. She's very clearly a maid and she's standing with her hands at her hips with a mean expression on her face. A ponytail keeps her hair tight and some light maroon lip stick highlights her thick lips.

"Hello," I say. "Maybe you can help, I just want a room for the night."

When she sees me, her expression softens. "I can handle that," she says as she walks behind the counter. It looks like she's going to handle the exchange for me, but instead all she does it grab a broom and nudge the old man with it, which wakes up him. "A customer needs a room," she says after stirring him awake and walking back out of the room.

I watch her leave, making sure to get a nice look at that ass... god damn is it nice. "Sorry," I say to the old man when I turn back to face him. "I had no idea she was gonna do that."

"Oh, I don't mind," the old man says as he leers at the girl. "Seeing that girl leave is worth it," he says with a chuckle before looking back at me. "How many nights?"

"Just one," I say as I reach into my wallet.

"Fifty bucks," the old man says.

I am shocked at how cheap it is. "Done," I say as I hand over a fifty and wait for him to hand me the room key.

"If you want to see more of her, I recommend the strip club," the old man says as he hands me the key. "It's nice enough watching her work here, but watching Catalina work there is ten times better."

So, she's a stripper, I wouldn't mind seeing that body. "Do they ever card people?" I ask, last I checked strip clubs were a twenty-one and over situation.

"They don't card me," he laughs.

I nod and head out of the office and make my way up the stairs to room ten, only to find that the door is already open and Catalina is hard at work vacuuming the floor. I take a moment to watch her work, especially that ass. The old man is right about the fact that watching her work here is great but I can only imagine how much better watching her on a pole would be.

"Enjoying the show?" Catalina asks after turning off the vacuum cleaner and facing me, her hands back on her hips.

"Honestly?" I say. "Yes."

She's slightly taken aback. "I didn't expect you to say that," she says.

"I'm not usually the type," I admit. "But I've been going through some changes."

She smirks. "If you like what you see here you should come by the club, you can see me really work," she says.

"I'm only eighteen," I admit.

She thinks about this. "Mmm..." she says. "Isn't that a shame?" She picks up the vacuum and leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

After a full day of driving and fucking Joy, I'm dead tired, so it doesn't take long before I'm in bed and fast asleep. My dreams are filled with fantasies about Mike's sister, Alex, his Aunt Gloria and now Joy. All of them are having their way with me while we're draped with American flags.

There's a harsh knock on the door. "Room service!"

I wake up, confused and looking around. The clock reads 3:00am, not the normal time for room service, but I'm so groggy and drowsy I don't know what to say besides: "Come in."

The door opens and Catalina is standing at it, dressed in... well she's dressed in practically nothing, a bedazzled pink bra, pink underwear with frills on it to look like a skirt and thigh high boots. Her hair is down; it goes all the way to her tits, which are bigger than they look in her maid outfit.

"What's going on?" I ask, sitting upright in bed and then looking at the time again. "It's three in the morning," I say.

Catalina closes the door and walks over to my bed. "I felt bad you couldn't watch me work, so I thought I'd bring my work to you," she explains.

I can't believe what I'm hearing, though with the amount of fucking I've been doing lately, it's a lot less surprising than it would have been two days ago. "Is it on the house?" I ask as I slide my sheets off me, giving her a view of my incredible body; the only thing I'm wearing is a pair of boxers and I'm already hard.

"We don't get many attractive guys in this place," she says as she climbs onto the bed and crawls toward me. "The only action I've gotten in months is from old guys or fat guys who pay me to let them jerk off on my tits or ass."

"That's a shame," I say as I grab her cheek, bringing her lips to mine and kissing them as she grabs my boxers and pulls them off. "Allow me to be of service then," I add.

I reach behind her and undo her bra, tossing it aside, letting out her tits. They're definitely a handful, clearly fake, but not in a trashy way.

"I'm so glad your cock turned out to be as big as I thought," she says as she jerks my dick. "And it's so hard... I want to be fucked hard."

"Hard, I can do," I say as I push her onto her back and rip open her underwear, showing off her clean-shaven cunt. "You feel tight," I say as I push my fingers into her pussy. A white-hot heat is radiating from it, and she's practically dripping.

I flip her over onto her back and pull her up from the waist, positioning her so that her back is arched into the bed and her ass is in the air. "Spank me," she says.

I indulge her, spanking her fat, Latina ass. "God damn," I say as I watch it jiggle; her tits may be fake but her ass is real and it's real damn good.

"Fuck me," she demands, she's holding herself up by her elbows, staring back at me.

I spank her ass again just to watch it jiggle before gripping her hip and pressing my cock against her pussy, slowly pushing it in; it's tight and it feels so wet on my cock. "You're so tight," I breathe out.

"I've only had barely hard old man dicks for months," she says as I push my ten-inch cock fully into her, feeling her tight pussy lips hit the base of my cock.

I spank her ass again. "How hard do you want me to fuck you?"

"Hard!" She lets out.

"You gonna beg for it?" I ask, keeping the length of my cock inside her as I spank her again.

"Yes!" she screams out. "Please fuck me hard!"

"You got it," I let out as I pull my dick nearly all the way out and thrust into her, this time quickly pulling back and thrusting in again, over and over.

I grab her ass cheeks tight while I fuck her harder and harder from behind, and with each thrust I ram her faster and deeper; it feels so good.

"Oh yes please, oh yeah please, you're so big."

I spank her ass over and over and each time makes her moan louder, I wonder if we'll wake up other guests. I wonder if there are other guests. I notice that we've left the boots on, but there's something hot about banging a woman while she's still wearing thigh high boots. "Yeah? You want it fucking harder?" I ask as I lean down, grabbing her face and shoving my tongue down her throat.

"You're making me cum," she breathes out.

I'm practically on top of her now, my hand gripping her chin as I jack hammer into her pussy hard, feeling like I could cum at any moment. "Are you close?" I ask her.

"Shove your thumb in my mouth and I'll cum," she says.

Of course, I do that, I shove my thumb in her mouth, which she sucks hard. I jack hammer her soaking cunt harder and faster for extra measure. Her clutch grips me tight and I can feel her release, she moans on my thumb as she finishes.

I pull my dick out and tug at it for a few more seconds before spraying my jizz all over her perfect ass. "Ugh," I let out as I coat her butt cheeks with my seed.

She's face first in the sheets and panting. "Thank you," she breathes as I lay down next to her on my back.

"I have no idea how I'm gonna get back to sleep now," I laugh.

She grabs her bra and torn clothes and stands up, heading to the door. "Check out is at ten," she says as she leaves, closing the door behind her.

I stare at the ceiling, wondering if it's possible that was all just a dream, and before I know it, I am asleep again.

*** MIKE -- Mike's New Job ***

It's hard to say exactly how I'm feeling right now as I'm sitting in the passenger seat of my father's hummer, looking out the window. It feels like a lot has changed, but in another way entirely, things feel the same. Everybody else got to go and experience a new place, they have a whole network of people to meet, but I am just going a few blocks away to my Dad's place of work.

Despite the fact that the way my Dad talks about his job, he always mentions how much fun he has, I have never once stepped foot in the place or met anyone at all related to his business. As far as I have always been concerned it's always been just an abstract place that pays for everything in my life, but now it's going to become my entire existence.

"I promise you," my Dad says as he turns the car off. It's now parked in his spot which is right next to the entrance of the building that he owns. "You are going to pick this up so fast and meet so many new people, you are going to forget all about your friends and that neighbor girl," he says, as if he can read my mind.

I don't want to forget about any of them. "Sure Dad," I say, not knowing at all how else I should respond to his tone-deaf attempt at making me feel better.

He seems happy with how that went. The two of us get out of the car and as he jovially leads me into the building, the first thing I notice is that the receptionist is hot as hell.

"Good morning Mr. Mitchell," she says as she looks us both over. "And son," she adds with a wink.

"Morning," he says as he waves to her on the way into the open elevator.

I wave as well, staying quiet until we're both in the elevator and it closes. "I can never remember her name," my Dad admits.

The elevator lifts us both up until we hit the first floor. "You don't work on the top floor, Dad?" I ask as he leads me out of the elevator into a mess of cubicles and offices.

"I do," he says as he leads me down a winding path. "But you don't."

He stops me in front of a cubicle that belongs to a redheaded woman who is typing away at the computer and at the same time, in the middle of a conversation with someone on the phone. "I'm aware that things are changing," her warm, sweet voice says. "But we can't go to a higher price..." She waits for a moment as the other person responds. "Well, we can reassess next quarter," she says and there's another pause at the person responds. "Thank you," she says before tapping her headset.

"Pam," my Dad says.

This startles her. "Phil," she says as she turns around. "Mr. Mitchell, sir," she says correcting herself as she looks up at my Dad.

"Good work," he says and then turns to me. "Pam here is in charge of the way our listings are being presented, where they're posted and how much of a fee the hosts get," he explains. "You are going to be her assistant," he explains.

As the two talk, I take a moment to look her over, I do have a thing for redheads after all and she is definitely my type. She's wearing an open suit jacket over the top of a light purple shirt that is fighting for its life to stay buttoned while wrapped around those big tits of hers. Her hair is done up in a professional ponytail and she's wearing a thigh length pencil skirt that shows off her pale legs. She has a plain face with a quiet beauty, and judging from the expression that face, this is the first she's heard of this.

"Oh, uh," she says as if she wants to fight back.

"This is my son," my Dad says, knowing that it would quell any resistance from her.

"Oh, uh, okay then," she says, putting on a bright smile for him. "Thanks Mr. Mitchell," she says before turning to me. "Nice to meet you, I'm Pam."

I step toward her and hold out my hand. "Mike," I say as she shakes it.

"Well, I'll leave you to it," My Dad says as he pats me on the shoulder and walks away.

Her smile fades a little as he gets out of sight. "Well," she says as she looks me up and down, trying to figure me out. "We have to find you something to do then," she says, her smile returning. "How about you take a seat here," she says as she gestures to a chair next to her. "Compare these listings," she taps a folder full of documents. "With the associated descriptions, and you can tell me if they're representative of the properties."

I do as I'm told, sitting down next to her and immediately opening up one of the folders. "I'm sorry if I'm in the way," I say to her. "Between you and me, I am only here because I have no idea what else I want to do with my life. I have zero interest in real estate."

Pam takes in what I say and smiles. "Same here buddy," she says with a wink, her smile becoming a lot warmer and more genuine.

"Who's this?" a shrill voice calls out from behind us.

I turn around to see a tiny blonde woman; she looks barely taller than 5'1'' even with her heels on and she has a bitchy expression on her shrewd face. It's obvious just from the way that she looks and the way that she's presented herself to us, she is the most hated person in this office, but I would be lying if I didn't find her tight body to be highly fuckable.

"This is Mike," Pam says as she, too, turns around to face the tiny woman.

My eyes are focused on her frame, short stubby legs with a great, fat ass she keeps wrapped in an ankle length tight skirt, her skinny waist and a nice set of tiny but perky tits hidden under a sweater. Around her neck sits a small gold Christian cross.

"Mike?" the woman asks.

"Mitchell," Pam continues. "Phil's son."

The blonde turns immediately to me with newfound interest, her expression shifting toward a calculating smile, feigning warmth. "Pam are you not going to introduce me?" she says as she steps closer inside the cubicle, holding her hand out to me.

I shake it and smile up at her.

"Angela," she says. "I pretty much run the finances around here."

"You're on the accounting team," Pam corrects. "Which is why you are down here with me instead of the second floor with Bob, the actual head of accounting."

Even I can tell that these women do not like each other.

"What's your father got you working with her for?" Angela asks, actively ignoring Pam now.

"He's been assigned to me," Pam says, glaring at Angela now. "And if you'll excuse us, we have a lot of work to do," she says as she spins her chair back around the face the computer.

I take a last lingering glance at Angela as she too sizes me up.

"I have too much work to do to waste my time talking to you, Pam," Angela says before smiling at me. "Remind me to take you out for lunch some time so you can see how this office really works," she says before walking away.

I turn back around and open one of the folders.

"Do not go to lunch with that woman, she's forty years old, has no future and if you have to sit down and have lunch with her you will probably start praying that the food is poisoned," Pam says, now focused in on her computer.

*** PAUL -- A Tour From Alex ***

Alex and I walk off the plane in complete silence. She had woken up just a few minutes ago and I am wondering if she has forgotten what happened between us or maybe she has chalked it up to a dream? The silence continues as we collect our bags and sit ourselves on a shuttle bus that's supposed to take us to the small town near the college.

It's four in the morning now and we're still a few hours away. I wonder if she is planning on staying silent for the entire trip; I don't want to be the first to speak because I have no idea what she's going to think of what we just did. My question is answered when Alex falls asleep yet again, and I can't help but notice she's using me as a pillow again, which is a good sign.

Six thirty in the morning now and we're off the bus and making our way into a cab; the college isn't far from here now, and I have to say that the car trip up is a beautiful one. The entire place is covered in forest. The sunset is beautiful and the mountain tops that surround us are enough to fill my mind as Alex nods off yet again in the cab.

And now finally, the two of us are at the college, both of us wheeling our suitcases behind us, with me also lugging two extra bags.

"Technically," Alex says, finally breaking her silence, "your dorm won't be ready for you for another three hours," she explains.