The Birthday Boys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you a virgin?" I ask her as I get a look at her pale pussy, it's accompanied by a trim red landing strip.

"No," she says. "I had my first time a few weeks ago," she explains. "A guy I met online who's into chess. But I don't want you to fuck me," she says. "Just eat me out."

"How many turns do I have to last before I can fuck you?" I ask as I run my tongue along her soaking wet, warm vagina.

"Twenty," she says, closing her eyes and tightening her grip in my hair.

I had learned a little from Devi and a little from Alex this morning, but my pussy eating skills are still weak, so I fall back on a piece of advice I'd heard in a movie. I write the alphabet with my tongue until I find a letter that she enjoys. 'J' appears to the trick.

"Ahh," she lets out, a high-pitched squeal, not something I was expecting from her tough persona.

I focus on repeating the things that make her squirm, it works, she pulls my hair tight as I go to town on her pussy. "You're good at this," she lets out. "Better than you are at chess."

She would be the perfect woman if she ever talked about something else, I dig my tongue deep and slide my hands up to her tits, groping them through her bra. She grips my head and rubs my face against her pussy, clearly whatever I'm doing is getting her closer to finishing.

My tongue is now joined by one of her fingers, I can see she's rubbing something that's getting her onto cloud nine, is that her clit? I remove one of my hands from her tit and bring it into her pussy, replacing her hand and rubbing what I assume is her clit. This sends her over the edge.

"Yes! Yes!" she grunts, clenching her thighs around my head, making it feel like she might burst my head open as she cums hard in my mouth. "Yes..." she lets out, slowly bucking less and less.

She relaxes her legs and I pull back and stare up at her. "Here," she says, taking one of the books off a cabinet near her bed. "Take this book, study it," she says as I stand up and take the book. "If you can make it to fifteen turns, I'll give you a blowjob, I've always wanted to try one of those," she says as she gestures to the door. "But now I want to read," she says.

I nod and quietly make my exit, wondering how all of this is going to work with Alex and Beth sleeping across from each other, will they talk about me?

*** MIKE -- Father and Son Chat ***

My father and I are sitting inside his car which is parked in the driveway of our house. The engine's running and he clearly thinks now is the perfect time for a debrief.

"How did you enjoy your first day?" he asks me.

I nod and think about railing Angela in the alley and the curious looks Pam gave me after I got back from lunch; did I detect jealousy? "It was interesting," I say; I can't say I enjoy the work that much but it's hard to ignore a smoke show cougar jumping your bones on your first day.

"You won't be down there with the women for long, it's just important you learn the whole business before we get you on the top floor with the men," he explains.

"Why do you only promote men?" I ask. "Are you sure... is that even allowed these days?"

"The most important thing about running a business is making money, and I just so happen to only promote guys because the guys make the most money for the company," he explains.

I don't really believe him; it sounds to me he just likes to surround himself with likeminded men. "You don't have any female real estate agents?" I ask.

"Plenty," he says, almost laughing. "That's third floor business, do you even know what we do on the top floor?" he asks.

"I guess I don't," I say. "I just figured you sold houses."

My Dad laughs. "We sell houses, but that's third floor work, second floor is rentals, first is all of the busy work, that's where you were today."

"So, what do you do on the top floor?" I ask. "And why can't women be good at it?"

"On the top floor, we're building cities."

*** TOM -- Welcome to the Building ***

Now that I have a job, I know the next thing I need to do is get some roommates. I can't rely on my parents forever. Of course, that seems like the sort of thing I should probably figure out in the morning, or maybe even after I've worked a bit. Tonight I want to try my hand at cooking.

"Oh shit," I say as the pan I'm cooking with sets completely alight.

For a few seconds it's completely on fire, but it goes down quick. The few moments of fire, however, are enough to spook me out of trying to cook. Instead, I open my phone and decide to order something in, but when I do this, I'm reminded of Jess' basket; there's food in that.

I walk over to the bench I left it on and tear it open, finding a large assortment of things inside, the most interesting of all being a bottle of red wine. I pick it up and examine it. I've never drunk wine before, but it does look like it could be an expensive bottle. She did say that I could come over any time; maybe she meant for us to share this bottle?

I grab the bottle and make my way out of the apartment and press the button for the elevator, stepping inside and looking at the numbers. There are a lot of floors and I have no idea what floor she's on so I just decide to click the floor above me, figuring if she's coming to greet me, she can't be that far off.

I step out of the elevator and see only two doors, one across the hall from the other, I figure that if I get it wrong, I can just try each floor until I get it right. I walk right over to the first door I see and knock. After a few moments I hear someone walk to the door and open it, it's not Jess, not by a long shot, it's a young blonde woman in a singlet with no bra, her nipples are poking through the fabric.

"Can I help you?" she asks.

"I'm so sorry," I say as I look up at her face. She's drop dead gorgeous in a much more classic way than Jess with blonde hair and big tits. She's an all-American mid-western dream girl. "I must have the wrong room. I was looking for Jess," I say.

She's eyeing my wine. "You're friends with Jess? What, are you one of her students or something?" she asks; clearly she knows Jess, but it doesn't sound like she likes her much.

"No," I say. "I just moved into the floor below. She gave me this bottle of wine and told me to come around any time, but I never got her room number so-"

"So, you thought you'd just come and knock on every door until you found her?" she asks.

"Yeah, sounds stupid when you say it," I say.

"I'm sorry to say, but she does the gift basket, bottle of wine routine with everyone in the building; she's one of those people that is just frustratingly nice to everyone she meets," the blonde woman says, true irritation in her voice now.

"Oh," I say, a little deflated. "I'm an idiot."

"First day in the big city?" she asks.

I nod. "Can you tell?"

She nods. "It was my first night here like six months ago," she explains. "I moved here to become a famous actress."

I smile. "I moved here to become an actor."

She laughs. "I think there's about five actors in this building."

"Tom, by the way," I say.

"Penny," she says.

"I'll get out of your hair and drink myself into forgetting this whole embarrassing exchange," I laugh.

"Well, if you're gonna drink the wine anyway," she says as she steps aside. "I bet you haven't unpacked your wine glasses yet," she says.

I smile and step into her apartment. "Penny, I don't even have wine glasses."

I notice that she's not even wearing proper shorts, just a pair of boy shorts that fit her snugly and leave just as little to the imagination as her see-through singlet. Her hair is blonde, but a dirty blonde where her brown roots are on full display.

"I have to say," she says as she grabs too glasses and brings them to the couch, sitting down on it with me, opening the bottle and pouring us up two glasses. "I'm very glad you moved into the building," she says. "The talent around here is rough."

"What do you mean?" I ask, taking a sip of the wine, it's disgusting but I swallow it and vow to never reveal to Penny that I hate it.

"I was this close to letting one of those nerds fuck me," she says as she takes a deep sip of wine, nearly taking the whole thing.

"You don't date?" I ask, liking where this is going.

"You'll understand soon enough that if you're going to auditions, learning lines and trying to pay rent, you won't have any time to date," she explains.

"I bet a woman like you could just have a dating app profile and hundreds of men would be lining up," I say, finding it hard to believe she doesn't get laid often.

"Don't worry," she says. "I do, I was actually about to invite someone over before you knocked," she says. "But there's a difference between guys on Tinder and a guy who lives close enough by that you can have him whenever you want."

"Oh," I say, placing a hand on her thigh and squeezing. "Like right downstairs."

"Like right downstairs," she says as she finishes her glass and places it on the table before leaning down, undoing my pants and expertly taking my cock between her lips.

"Oh man," I let out as I grab her hair, and bob her on my dick. "So, it's true that women in this town are looser," I state, balling her hair in my hand.

She chokes on me, she doesn't have much room in her mouth for dick, but she doesn't let that stop her from trying. "Fucking suck it," I let out.

She pulls her mouth off my cock and spits on it. "How old are you?" she asks.

"Eighteen, you?" I respond.

"Twenty-two," she says before I shove her back on my cock.

I grip her hair tight with both hands and buck my hips, thrusting up into her throat, making her choke in it. "Uughh..." she lets out, moaning on my dick, absolutely loving it.

I pull her head off my cock and she kisses down to my balls, moaning as she kisses them, takes them into her mouth. "Oh my fuck..." I let out as she sucks my balls. "Fuck yes," I let out, letting her jerk me into her cheek.

"Maybe we can work on auditions together too," she says as she pulls away stares at me. "There's something I wanted to ask you about..."

She removes her singlet, showing off her tits; they're fat with no sag. Her nipples face a little sideways, very different to the hot tub girls. "I got these fake tits because I was told it would help my career," she says as she bites her lip. "Do you like them?"

I reach out and grab both of them. "I fucking love them," I say as I grope them and lay her down on her back, letting go of one of her tits and pulling down her underwear.

"This is a better welcome to the building than Jess, huh?" she says as I shove my dick in her pussy, her lips sliding up my smooth cock, the wetness inside it feels so good.

"Who knows what would have happened if I knocked on her door instead," I let out as I fuck her rough, grabbing one of her legs and bending it toward her. "And you're fucking flexible too."

"God damn right, I'm a fucking machine," she lets out as I ram into her.

"You know I've only had sex once?" I let out, gripping her tit tight.

"I can tell," she laughs. "Just kidding, I'm close."

"Yeah?" I say as I kiss her cheek. "You gonna cum for me?"

"Harder, I'm gonna cum for you," she groans as she bites my lip.

"Fucking cum for me, fucking cum for me!" I exclaim.

"I'm gonna fucking cum for you, I'm gonna fucking cum!" she lets out and with a twitch of the legs I can feel her spasm and cum.

"Yes!" she squeals in a high-pitched tone.

I pull my dick out and straddle her face, shoving my cock into her mouth and fucking it. "You swallow?" I grunt.

"Ughh yes," she manages.

I spasm and cum myself, shooting my seed down the back of her throat. "Ughh..." I let out, moaning in pleasure and relief as I pull my dick from her throat.

I sit down on the couch next to her, letting her sit up. "Holy fuck," she lets out as she grabs the bottle and drinks straight from it. "Welcome to the fucking building."