The Birthday Boys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today is the day," I respond. If she's not gonna talk about it, then I'm not. "I double checked."

"Yes," she says. "But the staff won't be ready for you until nine am."

"Oh," I say.

"The school is pretty dead and my dorm mate won't be here for another five hours," she says, sliding her hand into mine. "Come and hang out in my room."

I take her hand and let her lead me to her dorm. It seems that all that thinking I was doing was pointless. She didn't say anything because she didn't feel the need to say anything because it was all obvious to her. I still have no real idea where this is going, but the fact that she's holding my hand and leading me into her dorm makes me think everything will be okay.

"Sorry I fell asleep," Alex says as I sit down on her bed after dumping all of my bags. "I was still incredibly hung over. I'm surprising you're doing as well as you are," she says.

"I slept all day yesterday," I say as I smile up at her.

"I hope that doesn't mean you're tired now," she says as she climbs into my lap. "Because I am horniest in the mornings," she says.

I let her kiss me while I bring my hands to where they now always want to be, grabbing Alex's huge tits. "I'm horniest pretty much all day," I laugh into her mouth.

"Good because I am probably going to want to be calling you at all hours," she says as she grabs her top and pulls it off, letting her fat bra-less tits spill out, this time so I can see.

My jaw drops. I am stunned. Do tits even get bigger than this? "I can't tell you how long I have fantasied about those tits," I say as I shove my whole face between them, smothering myself with her huge, pale, white jugs, mauling them with my hands at the same time.

"You don't have to, I've caught you staring hundreds of times." She laughs, sliding her hands down to my shirt and removing it before laying me down on my back.

"I've jerked off a hundred times to that bikini photo you posted during spring break," I admit.

Alex laughs as she pulls her jeans off and kicks them away. "I saw that you liked and unliked it like five times," she says, rolling over onto her back.

I get on all fours and pull of my jeans, sending my underwear with them, completely naked with my cock hard as a rock and aimed at her jugs. I crawl over the top of her and stare down. "I can't believe this is happening," I say.

She grabs my dick and strokes it. "You can fuck them if you want," she says, biting her lip.

"Are you sure?" I ask as I crawl forward and rub my dick against her tits as she pressed them together.

"Just put a little lube on them," she says as she points to a bedside set of drawers.

I reach over and open the top drawer, finding a vibrator and a bottle of lube. "No offense to Devi, but this is the greatest moment of my life," I say to Alex as I spray a bit of lube on her jugs.

"It's not her fault she can't compete with these tits," Alex says as I straddle her stomach and put my cock between her tits.

"Who the fuck can?" I ask as I start thrusting. Her arms are crossed over her chest, gripping her jugs as tight together as she can.

"You like fucking my tits?" she asks me as I thrust into her bosom.

"That a rhetorical question?" I ask, pumping away at her massive mammaries. "You ever had a guy not enjoy fucking these fat things?" I ask.

"Not yet," she laughs. "Not many have though."

"Fuck Alex," I let out, ramming my cock into her boobs harder and harder. "I think I'm gonna cum."

"Wait!" She lets out, removing her hands and pulling away.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Fuck me," she says, sliding her underwear down. "I want that cock in me."

I really want to cum in those tits but she's the boss. "Whatever you want," I say as I crawl back and slide my dick into her soaking wet cunt.

"Yes!" she lets out. I can already feel it's having an effect on her. "Oh yes..." she lets out again and I've barely done anything.

"This feels that good?" I ask as I grip both of her huge tits in my hands as I prop her thighs against my knees, getting good leverage on her; if I'm not going to cum in these tits I am going to be cumming with my face smothered by them.

"It feels so good..." she lets out. "Deeper."

I do as I'm told; her pussy is tight around my cock but not as tight as Devi; still, it feels fucking incredible to be deeply and slowly thrusting my dick into Alex.

"I'm so close," I let out, my tongue lapping on her tits.

"Me too," she lets out. "Go as deep as you can," she begs.

I thrust hard and deep. I'm all the way in, balls deep.

"Hold it," she commands, grabbing my ass and trying her best to hold me in. "And slowly... bring it..." I slide my cock out and as I do, she cums hard, like hard, I can feel her squirt a little. "Out."

I am fit to explode myself and even though every fantasy I've ever had about Alex ends with me shooting on her tits, I can't help but feel. "Fuck," I let out, shoving my dick as deep into her as I can, moving my mouth from her tits to her mouth, kissing her deep.

She kisses me back and I can hear her moaning into my lips as I cum hard inside of her. "Ugh," she lets out, is she cumming again?

I empty my entire load inside her and hold my cock there for a long time, the two of us making out on the bed for a very long time after. "We've still got time before my dorm mate gets here," she lets out. "Want to see if you can make me beat my record?" she asks.

*** TOM -- New Apartment ***

I haven't traveled as far as Paul or John; in fact I'd only moved away two hours by car, which means that I can probably even go visit Mike sometimes. He can visit me at least because I don't have a car. He doesn't have a car either now that I think about it, so maybe we won't be visiting each other much. Either way, I haven't traveled far but it does feel weird to be standing in an empty foreign apartment with all of my things in boxes stacked around the place.

My Mom and Dad are with me at least, with my mother in the kitchen, frantically putting away a bunch of utensils and cutlery she'd bought for the place. My father, on the other hand, is leaning against the door, taking it all in; he's never been much for talking.

"And please, please, please don't forget to change your bed sheets," my mother says from the kitchen area in the small one-bedroom apartment. The entire space has an open floor plan with two doors that lead to a bedroom and a bathroom.

"Mom," I say. "I won't forget."

"Son," my Dad says, gesturing for me to come over to him.

I approach him, wondering if he's going to finally show an emotion with me, or if he's just going to scold me. "Dad," I say as I step outside of the apartment with him.

"Your mother and I... your mother thinks... as you know I am very unsure about this whole acting thing you're doing," he starts. "But er.. we have agreed to give you a chance here."

I nod. "Thanks Dad, I appreciate it, paying the rent and everything," I say with a big smile.

He nods. "Yes well, in the spirit of that, your mother has gone a little nuts and bought you enough food and supplies to last you a week or two but besides the rent you're on your own here and so I'm saying I suggest you get a job as soon as possible," he says.

I take in what he's saying, it's something I had already known but I had kind of forgotten, my fantasy of immediately having work as an actor is probably not going to come true. "Yes Dad, I plan to go out and look for work today," I say.

The elevator door opens and a loud "Good morning," calls out from a chirpy sounding voice from inside of it.

My father and I look over to see a woman stepping out, holding a basket filled with fruit, chocolate, and some beauty products.

"I wasn't sure if you were going to be a boy or a girl so I tried to get things that anyone would like," she says as she stops in front of us, holding out the basket.

The basket looks handmade and the woman attached to it looks like the kind of woman you would only ever meet in the big city. She's wearing large glasses, a yellow floral sundress with a ribbon tied around her waist, and she has a fringe and auburn hair that drapes down to her chest. But more than her features, her bright blue eyes and thick red lips, the thing that made her unique was something intangible about her aura.

"Thank you," I say as I take the basket. "What's this for?"

She smiles. "It's a welcome to the building present!" She says.

"I didn't realise that people did this in the big city," my father says as he looks from her to the basket, impressed.

"Not everyone does, but I do," she says. "My roommates would be here with me but... they were all busy. Where are you moving from?"

"It's not a we," my father says as he pats me on the shoulder. "My son here is moving on his own, making his way into the big city," he laughs and then adds, "So if you know anyone that's looking for a good worker..."

"Dad," I say as I try to cover my face.

The woman realises the situation. "You're moving here on your own?" she asks. "Do you have roommates?"

I shake my head. "Not yet," I say, wondering if I should get some roommates in order to fully experience city life.

"You'll want to get some of those and actually the diner just down the street is hiring and judging from the cruelness of the waitress there they'll probably hire anyone!" she says brightly.

"Thanks, young lady," my father says.

This makes the woman blush. "Oh, young lady, why thank you sir," she says. "It is a pleasure to be of service," she says before performing an awkward curtsy.

My Dad and I stare at her for a moment, unsure of why she's doing that. "By the way," I say. "I'm Tom."

The girl blushes again. "Oh man am I stupid, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Jessica," she says. "But everyone just calls me Jess."

"I'm going," my Dad says as he turns around and heads back into the apartment.

She looks at my father and then at me. "Did I say something wrong?" she asks.

"Don't worry about it, my Dad can't handle anything a little bit different than normal, so as you can imagine growing up with dreams of acting..." I say, starting to trail off.

"You're an actor! That's so awesome, my best friend is a model, I can't imagine ever putting myself out there like that. People like you and her are so brave," she says and then suddenly remembers something. "Oh no, I forgot I was late for work."

"Thanks for the basket, Jess," I say.

"Tom," she says with a nod. "You are very welcome and if you ever need anything at all just pop over to my apartment and I can help you out," she says as she waves. "But for now, farewell, that teacher isn't going to substitute himself!"

"Bye," I say as I wave back, watching her enter the elevator again.

I realise that she never actually told me which apartment she lived in, so if I do actually want to ask her anything, I would probably have to do some door knocking. Before I can think too much about it my father and my mother are behind me, coming out of the apartment.

"Your mother and I have to hit the road," my Dad says as he steps past me. "Just wanted to make sure we didn't catch the elevator with that strange woman," he explains.

"Good luck, baby," my mother says as she brings me in for a huge hug. "Sorry, I mean, break a leg!"

I laugh as I hug her back. "Relax, that's only for stage, good luck is fine."

"We're just going to miss you so much," she continues as she pulls away.

"Seriously Mom," I say with a smile. "I'm only two hours away."

She wipes a lone tear from her face and steps back with my father, who gives me a supportive nod before finally the two of them enter the elevator and leave me completely alone.

I close the door of my apartment and have a look around; the place already came partially furnished so I decide to sit down on the couch and take out my phone. "Hey boys, how are your first days going? I just met one of my neighbors, she's a smoking hot teacher."

*** MIKE -- The Bosses Son ***

"What do you mean?" Pam says to the person she's talking to on the phone.

Fifteen minutes ago, she'd invited me out to lunch, probably in an attempt to make sure I didn't go with Angela. "Well, if you're not having fun you-" she starts but is cut off. "Yes, I know but-"

Pam listens to the person on the other end for a few more moments. "Okay, okay, I'm coming," she says before hanging up the phone and looking at me. "That was my fiancé," she says, and my eyes instinctively dart to her hands, which have no rings. "He needs me to come home for lunch."

She stands up and grabs her purse. "It's going to have to be a rain check on that lunch," she says before leaving the cubicle.

I watch her leave and check my phone, seeing a message from Tom in the group chat, I respond to it. 'My co-worker is a stacked redhead,' I text and then add. 'And there's this tiny little blonde.'

'Banged a crazy southern belle yesterday,' John texts.

I shake my head and type. 'It only took you two extra days, congrats dude!'

Three little dots come up and then they disappear and then they come up again. Thanks.'

Tom texts. 'Call me, I need details.'

"Texting at work on your first day?" Angela's shrill voice says from behind me.

I turn and stare up at her, her words are judgmental, but her face isn't. "It's lunch," I say with a slight smirk.

"So," she says as she looks me over. "You must be free for lunch."

I nod. "As a matter of fact, I am," I say as I stand. "Where are we going?"

"Follow me," she says, turning around and leading me through the office to the elevator. "There's a nice cafe I like."

I follow her into the elevator and size her up, the way she's looking at me, I can just tell she's thinking the same thing I am. There's an immediate heat between us, she looks like all she's thinking about is fucking me, but am I really interested in fucking a forty-year-old woman?

"Your father says you're a very smart young man," she says as we walk through the lobby; I make eye contact with the woman at the front desk, she cracks a knowing smirk.

"My father doesn't know what he's talking about," I tell her as we walk out of the building and onto the street, she leads me down the concrete footpath.

"It's only a block or so away," she says. "He says you'll probably be running the place in a year," she continues.

I laugh. "He does, does he?" I say; I bet he would think that.

I can see the diner she must be talking about but before we get there, she stops and turns down into an alleyway. "Come on," she says, leading me down. "Don't be shy."

I follow her in and we turn a corner until we're in a part of the alleyway that's not visible from the street. We have some small semblance of privacy. "Is this some kind of back entrance?" I ask.

She grabs my hand and brings it to her ass. "It can be, if that's what you like," she says.

I suspected that she was interested, but I didn't in a million years think she would act on it, and especially not in some alleyway. "You really want to do this here?" I ask, taking note of her Christian cross necklace.

"I am the most valuable person on the financial team," she explains. "Your father only promotes men. The top floor is a complete boys club."

"I don't have any power to change that," I say. "If you're doing this just so that you think I can put in a good word for you... my Dad doesn't listen to me at all."

"I'm doing this," she says as she places her hand on my bulge, squeezing it. "Because I haven't had sex in five years, and I've always wanted to see what it would be like with a younger man."

"Five years, with this body?" I ask, squeezing her ass.

"I'm very picky, and for some reason a lot of guys think I'm a bitch," she says.

"Are you... a bitch?" I ask.

She nods. "I'm a raging cunt, actually."

"If you just want to fuck me," I say, "why tell me about your desire to get promoted?"

"I would love to get promoted, and if you put in a good word, or if in a year, you actually do take over and decide to promote me, I'll appreciate it... but a woman can want two different things at the same time... now... young man, are you ready to fuck this bitch?" She says.

"Yeah," I say as I turn her around and lift up her skirt, rolling it up to show off her pale white ass. "No panties to work?"

"I took them off in my office," she says.

I unzip my pants and pull out my cock, letting my pants and underwear fall to my ankles. "Why are you such a bitch?" I ask as I rub my dick against her soaking pussy; her folds feel incredible as I slide my dick against them.

"I'm better than everyone else," she tells me.

I push my dick inside of her and she moans. "Mmm... do you want me to call you a bitch when I fuck you?" I ask her, still nervous, this is only my second time having sex, I can tell I won't last very long.

"You better," she says.

I push my dick all the way in; it grips my cock nicely. It's not super tight, but it still feels good. I can tell she likes it too because she lets out a cute little moan when I hit the hilt. "You like that, bitch?"

"I love it; do you like the fact you're fucking a woman twice your age?" she asks.

I grab her ass with one hand and squeeze it, thrusting in and out of her pussy, looking around and only now realising we're in a fucking alleyway. "It feels good to be fucking some back-alley cougar slut," I let out, hoping that my dirty talk is not too embarrassing.

"Oh yeah I am a fucking slut, a back-alley whore... fuck me harder you dirty, young stud," she lets out.

I can tell she isn't too familiar with dirty talk, which makes the whole thing even hotter; she doesn't sound much more experienced than me.

"How many men have you even fucked, bitch, who can stand you?" I ask, spanking her ass.

"Three men," she admits.

Three men, wow, that's not a lot, she really isn't as experienced as I thought. "Including me?" I ask, railing into her harder and harder.

"Yes," she lets out. "Spank me harder, spank my cougar ass!"

I spank her ass harder and let out a grunt. "You got the ass of a twenty-year-old," I let out as I spank the hell out of it.

"You gonna get me that promotion, you fucking stud?" she asks, as I ram the fuck out of her, feeling myself coming close.

"Yeah, I'm gonna get you a promotion you fucking bitch," he let out. "Oh, fuck I'm close, are you?"

"No but... just cum..." she moans.

"I want you to finish, too," I let out but before I can even finish that last word I cum hard, deep inside of her. "Uh fuck..." I let out.

I'm panting heavily as I pull my dick out. "I'm sorry," I say. "I really did want you to cum..."

She turns back around and smiles at me. "Not to be a bitch or anything," she says, pulling her skirt down. "But no man has ever made me cum, so I wouldn't bother trying."

"No man...?" I ask.

"I have a vibrator," she laughs.

We stare at each other. "I promise if you let me try again, I'll keep working until I can change that," I say.

She sizes me up. "I'm very happy to let you try, but next time you might want to pull out... you don't want to be a father at eighteen, do you?"

"You're not on the pill?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "Of course not," she says and then adds. "Now clean up and I'll buy you lunch."

*** JOHN -- The Destination ***

The rest of the drive was uneventful enough. I spent an hour of it on the phone to Tom, talking to him about his new neighbor and telling him the stories of the two women I'd fucked yesterday. By the time I made it to the South Desert Tech campus, it was already the afternoon.

Now, I'm standing behind the head of admissions here, being directed to my new dorm room, I can't help but notice that the woman has a perfect ass and a fat pair of tits that are impossible to hide, even though she tries her absolute best to.

"Okay now if y'all need anything, you can always come to my office and ask me, I got an open door policy," she says to me when we make it to the room. "My name's April and I prefer the students to call me by my first name," she says. "But your room mates are already here so I'll just let y'all get to know each other," she says before turning and walking back the way we came.