The Birthday Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door was unlocked and I could hear a muffled buzz coming from her room. I decided to sneak down the hall and watch her preparations. She was laying on her back with her legs bent at the knees. She had a vibrating dildo jammed up her ass and I could see the oil running down her crack. In one hand she had the dildo that she had shown me last night and she was stroking it in and out of her cunt. In her other hand she had another dildo that she appeared to have mostly gotten down her throat.

I watched her succumb to four good orgasms as my cock grew hard. When I couldn't take it anymore I made my presence known. She looked up at me, smiled, and rolled over and assumed all fours at the edge of the bed. I knelt behind her, pulled out the vibrator, and substituted my tongue. I turned it off and presented it to her lips. She looked surprised at first but then eagerly began to suck it clean. The other dildo was still in her cunt and I took it from her hand and stroked it in and out slowly as I rimmed her ass. She came hard and sprayed my chin with her sweet juice. I licked it up and the mix of the almond oil and her cum was fantastic.

I felt her anus open even more with that orgasm and was ready to plunder it. I stood, grabbed the bottle of oil and lubed my cock up well before presenting to her gaping hole. She began to beg me to do it and I slowly pushed in. I didn't stroke yet because I was afraid I would cum if I did. I had thought her cunt was tight the night before but this was like pushing the camel through the proverbial "eye of the needle". It was so tight that it hurt and that slowed me down just enough so I could try something different.

I pulled the dildo from her cunt rather abruptly, which made her moan and then turned on the vibrating one and began to push it in and out. Her orgasm was like nothing I had ever experienced. I knew it was numbing her a bit and turned it off just as I squirted my load deep into her ass. She came with me and I stayed in until I began to soften.

She was still panting when I pulled out and rolled on my back. "That was fucking amazing! I can't imagine sex ever being that good again. Is it OK if I clean you up?" I just nodded. "I hope this is OK to do." She took my soft cock in her mouth and scrubbed it with her tongue. Then she licked the almond oil off my balls where it had run down. I returned the favor and fed her my spent cum when I had sucked out all I could.

"I know there are only a couple of months before I have to leave for college. Will you keep this up until I have to go? We can keep it a secret. Kelly and Cassandra have jobs for the summer. I don't, and my Mom is always at work. You seem to have a pretty flexible schedule." We could just have afternoon trysts?"

She was right, we could probably get away with it and we did for two more months. The sex was always great and no one ever knew except she and me. When it came time for the girls to leave for school I volunteered to drive them. Candy and Marsha were working as usual, but were there to send them off. Before we left, Candy leaned into my car window and said she and Marsha would like to treat me to dinner for taking the time to do this. I agreed and she gave me the name of a nice restaurant in town. She asked if I thought I could make it back by eight. I told her that barring some difficulty or traffic I would be there.

When I got the girls to school I helped them take their stuff to their room. They had been lucky enough to get a tri-room with all them assigned to it. When the hauling was done they all thanked me for the ride and all I had done for them over the years with a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

I walked down to my car and as I put the key in the ignition When I put it reverse there was Missy, standing outside my window. I put the window down and asked what she had forgotten. "I wanted to thank you for making me a woman and doing it with such care and consideration. You always put me first and I thank you for that." She leaned in and kissed me full on the lips as her tongue found it's way into my mouth.

I was pretty retrospective as I drove home. I knew in my heart that she would find a lover to grow old with and hoped that he would treat her like the bright young woman she had become. The ride home was uneventful and I easily made the eight o'clock appointment for dinner. Since I was early I sat at the bar and ordered a Boodles on the rocks with three olives. The bartender looked at me with respect as he served it. He knew it is the best gin in the world.

Candy and Marsha came in soon afterwards. I insisted on paying for their drinks. Candy sat to my right and was very close. Marsha was to my left and not much further away. We made small talk about their dorm and room and remembered all the sleep-overs and parties that had ensued over the years.

We were called to the table and I was the envy of every guy in the place as I held their chairs for them. Candy look stunning with her simple black dress held up by linguine thin straps. I wondered how they could possibly be expected to hold up those DD tits that obviously were not being supported by a bra. Marsha was dressed only slightly more modestly with a red silky and slinky dress that actually showed off her A or B tits by covering everything but hiding nothing. Her hard nipples, poking through the material, left little to the imagination.

Candy ordered a bottle of wine and told the waiter to keep it coming if it looked even close to empty. He brought it to the table and after letting me sample filled our glasses. Candy took charge.

"We both want to thank you for stepping in to help our daughters through their teens. You have always been there to give them rides when they needed them and fed them about three days a week while we worked. I was silent for a minute and told them that they had wonderful children and it had been a joy for me to watch them all grow up.

The food came and we ate in silence while the waiter brought another bottle of wine and filled our glasses. Candy broke the silence again. "The morning after the night we were all knocked up we compared notes. When Brenda described you we all realized that we had picked the short straws." Marsha laughed at the pun.

"Both of us have been searching for that kind of satisfaction for nineteen years. Now that the girls are all away can we finally reach that goal tonight?" Perhaps aided by the wine and the soft feet rubbing my legs. I was hard and ready to go.

They paid the bill and followed me to my house. We didn't make it through the living room before we were all naked. They just used my cock with their mouths and cunts until I eventually had to cum. When I did, Marsha went down and licked the excess I was pumping into Candy with each stroke. I had the definite impression that they had done this threesome thing before. I had also but it had been years.

By dawn I was totally wiped out but was happy to see that they were both satiated. We slept until noon when I woke to them kissing my balls and licking my cock. I told them I probably had only one more in me and they taunted. "Brenda told us you could do it eight times a night."

Marsha chimed in, "Yeah; are we not good enough for you?" She pouted but there was mirth in both their eyes. I reminded them that all that was almost twenty years ago. They both sidled up next to me and squeezed me between them. Candy said, "Believe me; we are not disappointed. You're every bit as good as Brenda told us."

They each kissed me before sliding back down and licking and sucking me until I came in both their mouths at the same time. They both said they had afternoon showings and left after showering. I decided to clean up and go buy a steak and baking potatoes to cook on the grill. I was used to cooking for two. I went for a swim and decided to nap on the chaise before dinner. The house seemed so quiet without Kelly and friends there. My reverie was shattered when I heard the door chime ring at about six. I got up and pulled on my swim trunks.

At the door was Candy. She had bags in her hand and I invited her in and helped her with them. "I saw you at the market and I saw what you bought. I picked up some cooked shrimp and wine to go with it all. I make a mean cocktail sauce. Marsha and I had a chance to talk today. We decided that we'd like to take care of you and all your needs but we would mostly take turns. Are you OK with that?"

"I thought the two of you were going to kill me last night!"

"You have to realize that between us there was almost forty years of pent up wantonness. Occasionally we would still like to do threesomes but we promise to not hurt you so much." She moved closer and stroked my semi-hard cock before hooking her thumbs in the band of my trunks and pulling them down. "Can we cook and eat alfresco tonight?" She didn't wait for an answer but pulled off her top, chemise, and bra before pulling off her slacks and thong. She bent over and kissed my cock. "Poor baby! I promise to be gentle tonight."

We cooked and ate in almost silence out by the pool. I had put on some mood music and as we ate I felt her soft foot move up to gently fondle my cock. I have to admit to a bit of a foot fetish. One of the best hand-jobs I ever got was actually a foot-job. We complimented each other on the main course and the shrimp and wine as we loaded the dishwasher. As she bent over to put the plates on the bottom rack I was tempted to tease her rosebud but I just wasn't sure I could follow through.

She must have felt my eyes on her butt. "I want to feel that big cock in there, and I know you like it too, but it can wait." I had never gone anal with Brenda. She wouldn't allow it and I honored her wishes, but I said nothing to Candy. We went to bed and I spent most of the night eating her juicy pussy before giving her a long and soft fucking. In the morning I woke to her gently massaging some very soothing balm into the skin of my cock. She didn't finish me but because of all the recent activity I needed a little break.

I watched her pad to the shower and enjoyed the view as she soaped her soft body and washed her hair. She got dressed as I watched. "I'm pretty booked all day. Marsha just sent me a text saying that she would be here at four and was bringing Chinese food with her." She leaned over to give me a nice warm kiss. "Have a nice day and tonight enjoy Marsha."

I showered and went to my home office. I had been considering offering to go back out on the road when Kelly went to college but, in truth what little bit of travel I had done in the last eight or nine years had been a pain in the ass with all the heightened security and restrictions. The idea of having two very sensual women ready to please me, either one at a time or in tandem, pushed my decision to maintain the status quo at work to finality.

Marsha and I enjoyed the Chinese food. Romance and foreplay seem to be much more important to her than it is to Candy. The night was tender and sweet until she finally climaxed. Her orgasms are like fireworks on New Years eve.

Things went along nicely for a few weeks. Keeping up with the two of them was a bit of a challenge but one I enjoyed. One night Candy called and told me she was going to be a little late. I went to the store and bought a couple of lobster tails for the grill along with a decent bottle of a white Chablis. I made some nice rice pilaf to go along with it all. As usual we ate outside and naked. The meal was memorable.

After dinner we cleaned up and Candy asked me if I had heard from Missy. I told her I hadn't but Kelly gave me regular progress reports on how the three of them were doing. I warily asked why she thought Missy would call me.

"I know the two of you had a thing that, I guess, started the night of that graduation party. I was pissed at first and then jealous. I'd been trying to find a way, or the nerve, to seduce you for years. Missy had been hot for you for who knows how long and I guess she just had the moxie and the young body to pull it off!"

I tried to feign innocence but she obviously knew it all. I asked her how she found out.

"The afternoon after the graduation party I got home early. Marsha and I had an engagement with an older gentleman who was looking for a threesome. As it turned out all he wanted was to watch the two of us go at it and had no interest in participating. We came home early on that Sunday and since I was right next door I stopped at your house to see if Missy needed or wanted a ride home. Kelly greeted me at the door with a bathrobe on and positively reeked of sex. I could hear Cassandra in the front bedroom moaning."

"Kelly told me that Missy wasn't there, had left the night before, and had called earlier to say she wasn't going to make it there that day. I was a little worried about her and decided to skip my plans for a late lunch and head home. Your SUV was there. When you didn't come out for a half hour I sort of knew and walked around to Missy's window to look in. As I got close to the window I heard a scream and thought about calling the cops or barging in. Then a second scream came and I recognized it for what it was. Whatever you were doing for her was giving her a whole lot of pleasure. I got to the window and watched as you slid that huge cock in and out of my little girls ass. I was pissed. But when you came in her and later went down to clean it all up I was green with envy."

"I went to the tavern and picked up some poor guy and fucked his brains out. I had gotten so very hot watching you. I was still a bit pissed and still very jealous but the next day I changed my mind. My first guy was a dick with a small "D". Her first was a guy who knew what he was doing and did everything in his power to make her happy. My one concern is that she will hold every man in her life up to the standard you set. She may never find it and I hope she doesn't follow in my footsteps, always seeking it. She's had three boyfriends so far in college. The last one is a man. He's a professor. I just hope one sticks that will make her happy for life." I told I did as well.

"One thing I never understood is why Brenda cheated on you one day and bragged about you the next. When I found out that she was fucking "Once a Day Needle Dick" I was flabbergasted. I gave him one night and said never again. I think Marsha did the same. I told her I understood that I was never there but had always tried to make up for the time away.

"Brenda was an ass, and speaking of asses you haven't taken my ass yet. I brought the lube with me. Pleasure me like you did Missy that day. I did just that.

My how life had changed.

12