The Birthday Cuckquean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denisa moaned under the kisses between her legs and looked down as Lucy put her face up against Denisa's wet panties and took a big, long whiff of her sex, the same as she had done for Cindy, before slipping her fingers under the panties, pulling them to the side, and running her tongue across her slit.

Denisa moaned loudly, the sudden onslaught on her pussy taking her by surprise. Still, she wasn't at all opposed to this sudden escalation and was soon holding Lucy's head firmly between her legs, as the brunette's tongue and lips explored, her entrance, her lips, her clit, in much the same way Cindy had dreamed of doing. The only difference was that Lucy was actually eating her pussy, whilst Cindy could only sit there, a helpless bystander.

Still, she couldn't pretend it wasn't hot, watching her lover enthusiastically eat her office crush's pussy, her tongue slipping into her, tasting her, before settling on her clit to play with and tease the unsuspecting woman.

Denisa moaned again, completely taken aback by how good Lucy was at eating pussy. Cindy remembered how surprised she had been the first time Lucy went down on her, opening up a whole new world with just a few flicks of the tongue.

Christ, she was getting wet just thinking of it, or at least she would have, if her panties weren't already soaked by the sight of the performance going on in front of her. And it was a great performance, she had to give them that. Denisa moaned yet again and just when Cindy thought the woman was going to cum, she grabbed Lucy's face between both her hands and pulled her upwards, Lucy submitting to the command, before Denisa kissed her, tasting herself in her mouth. Then she slipped out from underneath Lucy and, for one brief moment, Cindy thought the blonde was going to untie her, but no such luck. Instead, she slid behind Lucy, lifting her hips until Lucy's ass was in the air and her face was in the bed. Then, she slipped her panties down to her knees, and kneeling behind her to return the favour, ran her tongue over her exposed slit.

Lucy spread her legs as far as she could, allowing Denisa as much access as possible and she took advantage, burying her face in that sweet ass and gorging herself on that delicious pussy. Lucy moaned into the bed, helpless under the expert tongue of Denisa. She pressed her ass further into the girl's face, letting out an even louder moan.

Cindy loved eating Lucy's pussy from behind, loved how Lucy went crazy for it, and here she was with front seat rows watching and she was horny and desperate and jealous and lustful. She wanted to climb on the bed and fuck both women, fingers and tongues going wild, as both women returned the pleasure. At the very least, it would have been polite to at least leave her with a free hand so she could fuck herself silly, for her arousal was getting uncomfortably intense, she needed release, and she needed it soon.

After a couple of minutes, Denisa removed her face from Lucy's pussy, flipped the girl over and lay on her, kissing her deeply, their fluids passing between them. Then, without warning, Denisa got up and removed her panties, so both women were wearing nothing but stockings and suspenders, another one of Cindy's fetishes, and definitely not an accident.

Lucy then turned around and lowered herself onto Denisa's face, as she settled her own between Lucy's legs and, once comfortable, they began eating each other's pussies. Cindy watched as Lucy went to work on this other girl's pussy with a vigour and a zeal matched only by Denia's eagerness for pussy eating.

The two women worked and moaned as they ate each other out and all Cindy could think about was how she really wanted to eat Denia's asshole as Lucy sucked on her clit. God, the thought of that tight little hole quivering as her tongue danced along was too much for her to bear. She had been wriggling and shaking, desperate for sexual release, her body now covered in sweat, the scent of her own arousal overpowering her.

Cindy watched, desperate, as both women, deep in each other's pussies, began to moan as they got closer and closer. She couldn't say which of them came first, but suddenly there was a sudden increase in moaning and writhing as they worked each other's clits up to and through their orgasms, each woman feeding off the pleasure of the other. Cindy, completely helpless, knew the pleasure of cumming at the same time as Lucy, and God, she could practically taste her juices.

The two women continued to eat each other out and they both, at last, collapsed in a sweaty pile of beautiful flesh, exhausted and glistening.

Cindy watched as Denisa crawled up from between Lucy's legs and they swapped pussy fluids between their mouths, slowly, luxuriously, a taste Cindy definitely wanted to experience. Then they lay there, their naked bodies, covered in sweat, laying on top of one another, as if it was no big deal.

As they lay there, Lucy smiled at Cindy, but she did not return the gesture.

"Did you not enjoy your present?" Asked Lucy, playfully.

"No, I did not," replied Cindy, only half truthfully, her soaking panties exposing her dishonesty better than any polygraph could.

"Hmm," said Lucy, turning to Denisa, who was resting on her breasts, "do you think we should give her the second part of the present?"

"I think so," said Denisa, "I think she's ready."

"I think so too," said Lucy as she slipped out from under the blonde woman and moved over to the chair.

"Here's the second part of your present," whispered Lucy into Cindy's ear, before sliding down and freeing her legs, as Denisa got up slowly and walked languidly towards the both of them.

Lucy reached up and gently slid off Cindy's panties, looking up at Cindy with an expression that clearly meant "look how wet you are." With that, Lucy began to kiss carefully along Cindy's inner thighs as Denisa unclasped Cindy's bra before untying her arms and slipping it off, leaving her entirely nude.

Cindy's arms instinctively reached down to Lucy's head desperate to push her face deep into her throbbing pussy, but Lucy slipped up from underneath and both girls grabbed her and threw her on the bed, before descending on her, licking, kissing, grabbing, groping, exploring every inch of her body, taking turns to pleasure her breasts, to kiss her mouth, sharing the taste of their pussies before, sensing how desperate she was, pulling her onto all fours.

Fully exposed and hornier than she had ever been, Cindy was ready for anything, but even that didn't prepare her for both women ganging up on her. Lucy slid underneath and licked up Cindy's pussy which almost sent her over the edge there and then, before, after a few moments, taking her clit in her mouth and massaging it with her tongue, as Denisa kneeled beside them and slipped two fingers into her opening, pulsating, dripping, desperate to be fucked.

Cindy moaned under the onslaught and within a few moments was already about to cum, to release the stresses and strains of the day, to clear the jealousy and longing that had built up watching helplessly as her lover and work crush pleasured one another for her. She could feel it, yes, she was cumming, and she didn't think anything could improve this situation as both women worked her pussy, until Denisa leaned in and began tonguing Cindy's asshole, causing Cindy to cry out in pleasure as she came harder than she ever had in her life, so desperate for the release was she. Lucy kept working her clit and Denisa kept working both her holes until finally, Cindy could take no more. She lay on the bed, her pussy and asshole quivering, her clit too delicate to touch, and up crawled both women, one lying on either side, embracing her.

"Happy birthday," they both said, and Cindy knew it to be true.

"There's just one more thing," said Lucy, looking earnestly at Cindy. "I think we need to do that again, but with the three of us."

"Yes please," said Denisa, "now that I've tasted your asshole, I'd love to taste your pussy."

"You really would," said Lucy, "it's the fucking best." She looked into Cindy's eyes. "Happy birthday, my love."

Cindy smiled, basking in the glow of what came before, and excited for what was next. But most of all, happy that she had someone she loved who would do anything for her, and someone who Cindy could trust more than anyone in the world. And that was the best birthday present of all.

12