The Birthday Gift Pt. 01

Story Info
A birthday gift offered during a weekend getaway.
1.2k words
3.92
2.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acguy
acguy
10 Followers

We walked hand in hand down the hallway of the hotel as I guide you. The blindfold preventing you from seeing our destination just yet. You were curious but excited as we left the private jet at the airport. I wouldn't tell you where we were going no matter how much you begged. The city was totally unfamiliar and the darkness of the evening didn't help matters. We stop before a door as I turn and hold your face in my hands. I lean over and lightly touch your lips with mine. "This night is all about you my dear" I whisper as I open the door. I pull you inside and you hear the door close behind you. Once again I lead you and after a few steps put my hands on your shoulders and turn you to face away from me.

I gently remove the blindfold and see Niagara Falls at night. I turn you around and kiss you again. You smile and look around you, the huge window gives a view of the falls lit up with the colours of the rainbow. You sweep your eyes around the suite. A massage table prominent in the middle of the living room. I pull you into the other room where we see a huge king size bed. We then walk into a huge bathroom, complete with stand up shower with multi shower heads and a soak in jetted tub with steaming water and suds. You can smell that I used one of your favourite bath bombs. As I begin to disrobe you I saw "first I will bathe you love, then I will massage away all your tension and then I will carry you to the bed where we can spend the time in each others arms.

As each piece of clothing is removed I spend time kissing your exposed skin. I unbutton your blouse, kissing your neck and shoulders, sucking on an earlobe as my hands caress you. I find the zip to your skirt and let it fall to your feet as I bend to kiss your panty clad bottom. Pressing my nose deep into the crack of your ass and inhaling deeply. I let my fingers quickly rub underneath to cup your pussy. Middle fingers pressing firmly. Before letting my hand fall. I look up at you from my knees. My breath catching as you stand there in the red bra and panty set I love so much. I turn you around to face me, lifting first one leg then the other as I remove your heels. "please sit on the stool behind you love" and as you do I lift a foot in my hands and place kisses on your toes. My hands gently caressing your calves as my tongue and lips caress your feet. I reach up to gently tug on your panties as you lift up to allow them to slide down your legs. I move between your thighs, kissing slowly upwards. I plant one tender kiss on your pussy as I rise and reach behind you to unfasten your bra.

Shaking it off your shoulders does delicious things to your breasts and I can't help but give each nipple a lick and kiss. I take your hand and lead you to the tub and assist as you step in and lay back. I quickly disrobe down to my boxer briefs, my desire evident but restrained for now. I slip in behind you as I reach for some of your favourite soap. I begin to caress your torso, letting the soap lather as my hands slip and slide, cupping your breasts and slipping lower being careful with the soap around your pussy. I move to an arm, running my fingers down each letting the soap cleanse you fully. I plant kisses on your neck and ears as I enjoy my task. I reach for a cloth and begin to rinse your body. I gently wipe your face then turn your head to kiss you deeply. "Turn to face me baby and lay back" As you follow my instruction I grasp an ankle, lifting the leg out of the water and lather and massage first the thigh then the calf and finally the foot. I let it drop slowly as I grasp the other ankle and follow the same gentle manipulations. You are leaning back, eyes closed and seemingly enjoying all my caresses, a small smile on your lips. I am teased by the occasional glimpse of your nipples as the water swirls across them and they peak out of the suds.

Once I have ensured your whole body has been cleansed and received the attention it deserves I pull you back against me and wrap my arms around you. I love feeling you tight against me, letting me show my desire as it presses against your ass. I once again kiss and nip at your neck and ears. We spend a few minutes like this before I reach for the shower wand. Making sure the water is at the right temperature I signal for you to stand so I can rinse you off. I kneel before you my eyes excited at the vision I see before me. Your hair piled high on your head looking fabulous after you trip to the hairdresser early this morning. The warm water cascading down your body, your skin glistening in the lights of the room. Once rinsed I can wait no longer. I move you to the edge of the tub and spread your legs. Lifting one and placing it on the side allowing me access that I crave. No teasing now as I dive in with my tongue and lips,

Hunger does not describe it, ravenous comes close as I press my face into your pussy. I find you wet and it just adds to my frenzy. Sucking and licking on your clit, as fingers tease your entrance, one finger slipping between your ass cheeks to press against that hole. I feel you begin to shudder and double my efforts sliding a finger inside to pump away as my tongue lashes your clit. I lose the ability to sense my surroundings focused only on the sweet pussy in front of me, it is my whole world right now and your climax my whole reason for being. I hear moans off in the distance, and then suddenly you begin to shudder and you grab the back of my head and hold it in place. As I feel your orgasm I begin dragging my tongue back and forth over your sensitive clit, each time inducing a shiver as you feel aftershocks.

I look up to see you laying back eyes closed breathing heavily from the exertion. I reach for the wand once again and rinse you clean of any juice my mouth has missed. Again you shiver slightly as the stream of water touches your now sensitive clit. Once totally cleansed I raise up and reach for your hand. As we step out of the tub I wrap you in a huge warm bath towel before pulling you into my arms, your head on my chest as I softly speak. " the night is still early my dear and I have much more planned for you. Let's have a break to refresh ourselves, I have some champagne chilling. We can sit and watch the falls as we rest.

End of part 1

acguy
acguy
10 Followers