Couple's First Time BDSM Pt. 01

Story Info
After her first big orgasm a couple tries new things.
13.5k words
4.56
7.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBlaketbv
BBlaketbv
49 Followers

Characters

Anna - 28, Main character

Zack - 29, Anna's partner

Irene - 25, Anna's younger sister

Justin - 25, Irene's boyfriend

Thomas - 19, new friend of Anna and Zack

- - -

Anna was staring at the ceiling of their bedroom, trying to make sense of what had just happened. Beside her in bed laid her partner Zack, who had fallen asleep a while ago and was now snoring quietly. Several hours ago they had had a bit of a fight about something trivial. It wasn't really a big issue and it wasn't a real bad fight. Zack just had a stressful day at work and something came up about the neighbors. They had a small argument and he just had to let go of some steam. When the two of them had finished dinner and had gone up to the bedroom Anna had made the mistake of bringing the issue back up. What exactly it was then she could not recall exactly, it did not matter anymore anyway. When she had brought it back up Zack had gotten slightly angry. Not especially angry with her, but he got into a bad mood. He then gripped her firmly and tore off her clothes. Not ripping the cloth, but she remembered a button coming off. Anna tried to make a mental note, she would have to find it and fix it back on. But the button was a minor thing and easily forgotten. Right now Anna was thinking of the rough sex they had that night.

Usually they had slow sensual sex, building up to the point when Anna felt like she would be able to reach a climax. Then she would get on her knees and Zack would make love to her from behind. Anna almost always then placed her vibrator on her clitoris to be able to reach a climax. Anna wasn't the type of woman who easily orgasmed. Her first orgasm was at 22 years old with her boyfriend. At 24 she had bought the vibrator which had now become a staple in her sex life.

The vibrator had been like a miracle to her. She felt lucky that Zack fully supported her and actually found her use of a sex toy exciting. Now at the age of 28 she could not imagine how she could do without it. A few months ago her first vibrator suddenly stopped working, something inside must have broken after almost four years of use. Anna had cried for two days when it had broken, not so much sad because it had broken, but more frustrated with herself. Zack tried to cheer her up by saying how long it had actually lasted and offered to order new toys. Together they searched online for the exact same vibrator to order it again. It seemed like a quality product and had more than just done its job. However, that vibrator had gone out of stock. Together they browsed for a while, looking at sex toys Anna had never seen before and did not know how they even worked. Zack tried to convince her to buy something more, but Anna just chose two normal vibrators. One simple straight and solid, and one flexible with an interesting curve. Both worked great, maybe even better than her first one, but she never got to use them that night.

That night Zack had her pinned down naked on the bed, on top of the sheets with the lights on. At first Anna struggled to free herself from his grip, not because she didn't want to have sex, rather because she wasn't used to being forced down. But the moment Zack tugged down his jeans and freed his cock she stopped resisting. He looked so much different than the times before when they had the rougher sort of sex. That time he was clearly in charge and she got more excited by it than usual, even though they had just argued she felt something inside her jumping and dancing waiting for Zack to make love to her.

He did not make love to her.

He fucked her.

They had done something like it before, like a quicky. But Anna never reached any sort of climax that way. A quicky was fun and exciting, but it lacked a lot of the intimacy and it never fully satisfied her.

The way Zack had fucked her that night was different. It was rough and fast, but still intimate and done to last for longer. Strangely enough Anna had found it very romantic. They had started missionary style and after a while Zack told her to get on her knees.

He had told her, not asking like usual, he demanded it of her. Something sparked inside Anna when he said it, the way he said it. He behaved unlike Anna had experienced before, even though they had been together for three years now. She liked it, she wanted it.

When she got on her knees Anna reached for her vibrator, the straight and solid one. Not that this mattered, because Zack pulled away her arm with which she had reached out to the vibrator. She had then looked back at him surprised. Her other arm, which she used to hold herself up, was then pulled away from under her. A surprised shriek escaped from her as she fell face down into the soft blankets. When Zack locked her arms on her back it happened.

Anna had felt a new sensation, a warm fuzzy feeling rushing out from her abdomen and spreading throughout her entire body. Zack went rough on her, making her bounce around on the blankets. But her own body suddenly started to burn hot from inside as the warm fuzzy feeling reached her head. She had felt powerless and fully under Zack's control. Somehow she lost control over her own body, it was now under Zack's command. Her muscles did not do what she wanted, she lost control first in her pussy. No longer could she match his movements, fast and intense pulsating ripples then ran through her muscles in a way she had never experienced before.

The loss of control over the rest of her body took place in less than a second after that. A wave of flaming red passion took hold over her, erupting into a wild unknown world of pleasure.

Anna now laid there on the bed, still naked on top of the sheets, trying to figure out what exactly had happened to her. She looked over to the vibrator laying on the nightstand, as she looked down she realized the other had fallen down at some point. She had just orgasmed for the first time from penetration alone. Not by stimulating her clit or with the use of a vibrator. The feeling had been so much more intense and overwhelming than her other orgasms. Why? How?

Is this normal? Is this just a one-time thing? Could she get that feeling again? Was this something she unknowingly had missed all along? Are there more types of orgasms?

So many questions, Anna felt like she was a teenager again. She felt young and alive, but also irritated.

"Stupid Zack, why did you have to fall asleep when it feels like I have just opened a whole new chapter in the book of my life. I have shit to tell you about and I need you now, awake," Anna thought.

She shifted herself to get up from the bed, she really had to wash and freshen up herself if she wanted to go to sleep. But when she put her legs over the edge of their bed the sensation of her aching body surprised her again. Her body was a bit stiff and her muscles still were not very steady. Anna was discovering a lot of strange new feelings when she washed herself in the bathroom.

As she closed the bathroom door behind her she saw Zack spread out on the bed. Instantly a spark of arousal went through her. She looked down and put a finger against her labia.

"Bloody hell," she thought. "How am I already so wet again for him?"

She considered washing again or getting a towel to take with her to bed. She stood there naked for a moment before she saw her own reflection in their mirror. She saw how hot she looked just now. Usually when she looked in a mirror she found small things to make herself feel insecure. But now she really did like the look of her own body for the first time in quite a while. She held her firm breasts as she turned sideways to the mirror. A flat belly but still with shapely female curves. Her nipples pointed forward, slightly upwards actually from her full breasts. It made her feel attractive and desirable. It relaxed her so much, suddenly it was hard for Anna to keep her eyes open. She just got on the bed and draped an arm and a leg over Zack. Her wet pussy pressed against his hip, Anna put her nose softly against his neck. His smell was comforting, and his steady breathing made her fall asleep effortlessly.

- - -

Anna woke up late, it must be somewhere midday because the sun was high up in the sky and had started to shine upon her face. The blinding light made her eyes water, and the summer sun made the bedroom warm, just bearable. Anna decided she should not stay in bed much longer, soon this side of their German house would become too hot. Wait... Anna was sure the curtains had been closed when she went to sleep. As she looked over to Zack's side of the bed she realized he must have opened it, but not all the way so she could stay asleep a while longer. Anna got up to open the bedroom window and close the curtains. Normally she would first put on some clothes, or more likely her bathrobe before going even near the window. This morning was different, she just had the best sex of her life and she wanted the blissful feeling to last as long as she could. The warm summer sun helped a great deal in making her feel more comfortable and not wanting to put on clothing. She would just have to be quick with closing the curtains. Their bedroom window could tilt open to let fresh air flow through so the curtains could be closed to block out the powerful sun. When she opened the window the smallest sound must have attracted the attention of the son of the neighbors. A teenage face peeked from behind the windowsill at her. This was the 18 year old son of the couple that lived behind Anna and Zack, not their nextdoor neighbors, but their backyard neighbors. This meant the windows faced each other but were relatively far away. Anna felt a bit shy but decided she would act as if she had not seen his face red with excitement of seeing her naked in front of the window. Quickly she shut the curtains and cut off his view. Somehow it kind of excited her, knowing this 18 year old... wait when was his birthday again, maybe he is 19 by now... Anyway, he would probably jack off tonight thinking about her. The idea that she had such an effect on another person was exhilarating. Anna started blushing, she could see her own face in the mirror getting a pink glow. She just flashed her upper body at him! Then why did she feel more triumphant than ashamed?

"I need to calm down, enough crazy for this morning," Anna said to herself.

The bedroom was getting too warm anyway, so she picked up some clothes and headed for the bathroom. There she found a written note next to the sink. Zack must have wanted to tell her something before he left to go to work.

"Good morning sweetie, I hope you can forgive me for being so rough with you last night. I feel bad about falling asleep early and leaving you alone this morning. Please tell me you are okay. I love you."

It is the little things about their relationship that made Anna feel so connected to Zack. These simple notes showing that he cared for her never failed to put a smile on her face.

Anna dressed herself in front of the large mirror. Nothing made her feel insecure, she just liked the look of her own body. The way her shorts enveloped her curvy ass, the way her long hair flowed over her shoulders. Nothing could let her down that day.

"Wait, what time is it actually?" Anna thought.

Leaning into the bedroom she checked the alarm clock on Zack's nightstand. It showed 14:53.

"Bloody hell, did I sleep that long?! Shit, I need to pick Irene and Justin up in an hour!

Irene is Anna's younger sister, she turned 25 last week. Her family had arranged a trip for her and her boyfriend Justin to the south of France. The two of them would come to sleep over one night with Anna and Zack before they would take the night train to Switzerland. Anna had to pick them up at 15:45 at the train station. Luckily it was just a short distance, just a 10 minute drive.

In a hurry Anna managed to put on her mascara, but any other make-up would just take too much time. As she walked back into the bedroom to collect her bag she saw something small on the floor.

"Damn it, I still need to fix that button. I guess it will just have to wait."

She almost ran down the stairs.

Quickly she put on her shoes and looked for the car keys. They weren't in their usual spot. It took Anna two minutes to find the keys in the hallway. It took just two minutes, but it felt like an hour. The keys were on top of another note, but she would have to read it when she came back, there just wasn't enough time now.

She started her car and checked the clock on the dashboard.

15:32

Oof, just enough time, she would not be late, but no time to spare at all.

- - -

The train arrived at the station right on time. Anna had planned to wait for Irene and Justin on the platform, but she did not quite have enough time. They met just outside the main entrance.

"Sis! You look good! So nice you could pick us up," Irene said.

"Are you sure it is alright that we sleep at your place tonight? If it is too much I can book us a hotel room," Justin asked.

"Oh please don't, it will be nice to have you guys over. But I have to warn you, I haven't cleaned so it might be a bit of a mess," Anna answered.

"That's ok, we are just glad we can stay with you. That is, if you could help me get this darn luggage to the car," Irene said, struggling with two large traveling suitcases.

Together they put the luggage in the car and drove to her place. On the way they chatted and generally caught up with each others' stories. They had seen each other a week before on Irene's birthday, so they had most of the news out before they arrived. They left the largest suitcases in the car so they would not have to put it back in again the next day.

Anna opened the door to let the two of them in. "Please just feel at home, feel free to take stuff to eat and so on, don't worry about anything"

"Thanks sis, is it alright if I take a shower first? It is rather warm and carrying all my luggage made me a bit sweaty," Irene asked.

"Of course, towels and everything is all there. In the meantime I will set up your bedroom," Anna said.

As she looked over to Justin she noticed he might be a bit uncomfortable being left alone without something to do.

"Justin, could you help me maybe? The sheets are in a cupboard which is just slightly too high for me," Anna said.

It was an easy way to give him something to do, which should make him more comfortable, and slide in an easy compliment about his tall figure as well. He was happy to help and together they fixed up the guest bedroom in just a handful of minutes. The guest bedroom was not a large room, the house itself wasn't that big. But it was just about large enough to fit a double bed and the vintage bookcase Anna had picked up in a thrift shop. The bookcase was filled to the brim with books and travel guides. Justin had asked if Anna had any travel guide books she would recommend for the region in France where he and Irene would go. Anna just picked two books from the shelf when Irene came walking in. She was wrapped up well in a large towel. Anna pretended not to notice Justin was having trouble keeping focus on the travel guides while his girlfriend was right there, not showing actually that much skin, but not being dressed in proper clothes either. Her sister looked hot even without real clothes, makeup, or actually making an effort. Anna never really felt attracted to women, but she could appreciate natural beauty. And Irene standing beside her, playing with her wet hair, she was seriously beautiful.

Anna showed them a few more books before she got the feeling she should probably leave them alone in the guest bedroom. Irene would want to change, and Justin seemed to get less interested in the books and more interested in his sparsely dressed girlfriend. So Anna said to them they should feel free to browse through their books while she would go tidy up the house. But Irene grabbed her softly at the shoulder.

"We are really grateful we can stay here, are you sure it is okay?

"Absolutely, I wouldn't mind if you came here more often actually," Anna said happily.

"Is Zack alright with it as well? Are you two okay?" Irene asked, looking almost worried.

"Eh, yes. It was his suggestion, remember? It really isn't an issue for us. Why do you ask?" Anna responded, somewhat puzzled.

"He is not too 'rough' on you?" Irene hinted.

Then it became all clear. The note! Damn it, Anna had left it in the bathroom! Irene must have read the line; "I hope you can forgive me being so rough with you last night".

Anna instantly became bright red with embarrassment and started mumbling an answer. But now Justin started looking concerned as well.

"I, ehm, well you see... It is not like... We are..." Anna struggled to explain it.

Finding the words was not easy. How to explain clearly he definitely was not abusive, but had just been rough with her in the bedroom?

"Shall I just say I should go wash the bed sheet, and you guys were lucky I was still able to walk to the car to pick you up? Wait..

no, that does still sound like..."

Justin cut her off.

"Should I take care of him for you? Or did he take care of you last night?" Justin said, heavily implying the 'taking care of you' meant sex.

"Yeah... he had sex with me last night and he just... was a bit rough with it," Anna said, completely embarrassed.

Her sister let out a relieved sigh. Irene and Justin clearly relaxed. Irene let go of her and slapped her ass jokingly.

"For crying out loud, you had me worried there for a moment. But you just got laid! Why couldn't you just say he fucked you a bit rough? Why are you still so shy about sex sis? Embrace it," Irene said.

Irene started hugging Justin sensually while looking at Anna.

"I knew you two would be alright. I am glad you both don't mind us staying," Irene said.

Anna still had a red face from embarrassment, and left the two of them to go to the bathroom and pick up that note. After that she collected the button that had come off her shirt. She tucked it away in the bedroom dresser to fix later.

"Now what do I do?" Anna softly said to herself.

She wanted to have something to do to get her mind off being embarrassed. Dinner, yes that would do it, she would go prepare dinner.

Anna had to walk past the guest bedroom to go downstairs. They had closed the door. Strangely enough Anna felt the urge to listen at the door. She tip-toed over there and put her ear to the door. She couldn't make out what exactly they were doing, but the rustling sound of books made her certain that they were not doing something sexual.

Anna felt disappointed.

"Wait, why do I want them to do something, and why did I want to listen?!" Anna thought confused.

She never had this urge before. And this was her sister. Anna shook herself up and walked downstairs.

"One night, one big orgasm, and now I can't seem to get my mind of sex," Anna mumbled to herself.

She hopped the last step down and was just going around the corner of the hallway to turn to the kitchen when she jumped at an unexpected sound.

It was just Zack coming home and turning the key in the front door. The slight shock of an unexpected sound faded away quickly. Anna threw her arms around Zack before he even realized she was there. She hugged him so tight, as if they had not seen eachother in months. For a few seconds Zack was stunned, but he soon dropped everything and hugged her back. Without warning he lifted Anna up into the air. Almost instinctively Anna threw her legs around him and kissed him passionately.

"I take it you are alright? Last night wasn't too much?" Zack whispered to her.

"You made me feel things I never could imagine, I love you Zack," Anna whispered back.

"Did you pick up Irene and Justin?" Zack asked.

The sudden change of subject surprised Anna a bit. But quickly she realized that Zack was actually asking if they were home alone, or that her sister and her boyfriend were here as well. So Anna gave him one last kiss before letting her grip on him go and letting herself back down.

BBlaketbv
BBlaketbv
49 Followers