The Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was moaning as I fingered her, getting close to an orgasm, she stood up on the lounge straddling Sandy, pushing her back against my chest, she moved her pussy to Sandy's mouth, grinding against Sandy's face. Holding her hair as she pulled Sandy's face against her pussy, "Fuck that tongue is wonderful, shove it in my cunt, I'm going to cum in your mouth," Susan said, then moaning loudly she came over Sandy's face.

"I'm coming," I groaned my cock throbbing inside Sandy's ass as I filled her with cum.

Gavin also groaned, coming in Sandy's pussy, having both our cocks pumping cum inside her at the same was too much and with a scream she had another orgasm, her body shook with pleasure.

We fucked for several more hours before heading to our beds exhausted.

Next morning Susan and I had to leave, we arranged with Gavin and Sandy that we would get together again next month, they would be coming to visit us.


12