The Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire replied, "Joanna started her early on the Pimms. They've being talking Zola, de Laclos and Anais Nin for the last forty minutes. It may just have been that Bess is trying to appear worldly rather than trying to shame you. Might even be honest curiosity."

Julian did not know what to make of Bess who did French, English and History. She seemed pleasant enough most of the time but was a little too inquisitive about every one's sex lives.

She was also friends with Joanna who she had apparently met at a French club in Birmingham. As the party was being held at George's house, his sister Joanna had automatically been invited and she had invited three young men from Birmingham university and four women from her crammer. Joanna had done well in French and German but somehow had crashed her history exam and was retaking it this year with a view to going to a good university next year.

Rebecca left him alone with Claire and they chatted away. Julian realised that he was too tense to be totally natural with her, but she seemed happy enough. He took a breath and thought to himself about what Rebecca had told him, his mother's encouragement and Marion's flirting. Woman perhaps did want sex almost as much as men, but perhaps a little more affection was needed than men required. He relaxed and started to flirt. To his relief Claire did not object.

Just then one of his four potential rival approached Claire with a glass of beer in his hand. Richard was six foot two and was the captain of the rugby and cricket teams this year. He was pleasant enough, not that intellectual but far from stupid. He was really this year's equivalent of her boyfriend last year Ronald.

Richard oozed confidence and Julian felt despondent. Claire asked him to get her another glass of wine and he made his way to the kitchen. He returned and realised that something had happened to irritate Claire and distract Richard.

He followed Richard's eyes and saw that he was staring at Rebecca's arse. The girl had bent her head over a sofa to chat to two of the maths geeks. In doing so she had spread her legs and raised her bum in the air. Her stocking tops could be seen. Richard was no doubt remembering the stories from last year about her willingness to give hand jobs and get her tits out as a quid pro quo for being treated on a date.

Rebecca turned her head at that point and winked. Julian was not certain whether the wink was directed at him or Richard. She then moved towards the three of them. Clearly Richard had decided that the wink was for him and said, "Rebecca, I did not expect to see you here tonight."

"I hope the sight is not an unpleasant surprise."

"Far from it. I would like to see more of you tonight."

"Would you like to dance?" Rebecca did not give Richard a chance to say no and dragged him off to the sitting room. Claire laughed and Julian was emboldened to ask her if she wanted to dance. The record player had an Abba album on and even he felt that he could bop along to that. She smiled at him and joined him on the dance floor. She did not object when he held her hands and when the dancing involved her twiring under his arm and occasionally pulling her into him so that her breasts touched his chest.

Over the next hour or so he realised the advantage of a wing woman. Rebecca had next successfully tempted Mark into being at his most pretentious and precious and Claire had needed little persuasion to return to the dance floor. Certainly, Julian did not want to hear any more about the Fisher King and the Wasteland let alone the ambiguities and sexuality of blind Tiresias. Luckily neither did Claire.

This set of dances included the twist and Claire laughed as they coordinated their movements so that as twisted towards the floor his knee went between her knees.

He was pleasantly surprised to find while he had been on the dance floor, Rebecca had disposed of another of his rivals. Joe was not boring, but he loved an audience. Rebecca had introduced him to the D and D players in her maths set and both Joe and they were finding that they had more in common than they thought they did. Joe was not a vicious humourist and actually seemed interested in the game. He overheard Rebecca encouraging him to become a dungeon master, whatever that was and joining in the jokes about plus one magic dildos. However, this was not something which interested Claire and the contrast seemed to make her warm to him. On the next dance they actually had a not entirely ironic waltz, and he felt her breasts against him. He sensed her relax as he held her around the waist, and she laughed at his jokes.

Claire had just gone to the toilet when he met up with Rebecca again. He had been relieved that neither Mark or Richard had tried to reclaim Claire and wondered how she had managed it. She explained that Joanna's friends from the retake crammer seemed to be trying to cock-block her and had cut her out with both of them and also with William.

Rebecca believed that Joanna was trying to set up Rebecca with the two friends of her boyfriend from Birmingham university. Dom and Pete were their names although they referred to themselves by their initials as Team DP. Julian must have looked puzzled as Rebecca then explained the alleged joke. She said, "Joanna and they lack subtlety or perhaps she exaggerated my nymphomania. Anyway, I am going to lead them on for a bit and then tell them nice try but no cigar."

He had another glass of wine ready for Claire when she returned. When they returned to the sitting room, the music changed to a slow dance. Claire did not object when he moved closer to her and giggled when he involuntarily reacted to her proximity to him. She did not object when he held her tight against him and it was a close-run thing as to whose lips opened first. There was a blast of light and he realised that Joanna had taken a polaroid photograph of them. He felt Claire temporarily tense and then decide that there was nothing to be embarrassed about.

He looked over Claire's shoulder and saw that there were about seven couples kissing on the dance floor. Rebecca was flirting with Joanna's boyfriend and Pete. Dom at least appeared to have worked out that Rebecca was playing a game and was talking to Bess, George, and Joanna.

George's house was large and there was a conservatory with a couple of sofas and armchairs in it. He led Claire over to it after getting another drink for both of them. There were already two couples there and Claire needed little persuasion to sit on his knee and carry on French kissing him. One hand of hers played with his hair and the other slipped inside his shirt. He held her tightly with one hand holding the back of her neck and the other moved under her jumper. She started to sigh and kissed him more intensely.

After ten minutes he noticed that a few more couples had joined them. In particular George and Bess had taken the sofa and the top three buttons of Bess's blouse was undone. He saw that Joanna was taking photographs with her proper camera but was balancing the risk of alerting people against the risk of the photographs being unclear by not using a flash. Claire did not object as his hand moved further up her back and a few minutes later he undid Claire's bra. He sighed with relief when she not only did not object but opened her legs and moaned. He looked over her shoulder and saw that Bess was still on the sofa, but instead of George it was Dom who was kissing her. Her blouse and bra was now off, her breasts were being kneaded and while her skirt was still on, her legs were wrapped around Dom's torso.

Claire went to the toilet again and he got them two more drinks. He was a little light-headed but knew what he was doing. Rebecca came over to him and said, "There is a gazebo in the garden. It's now got dark enough to be private."

Luck was on his side. While they had been gone Richard and one of Joanna's friends from the crammer had taken their chair and the woman's breasts were being sucked. He also noted that Pete had joined Dom in enjoying Bess. Pete was kissing her while Dom's head was between her breasts and his hands on her arse. Joanna was taking photographs of the threesome. Claire was happy to be manoeuvred into the garden for a breath of fresh air and giggled when he led her into the gazebo. They kissed again and his right hand played with her breasts. She gasped as he squeezed the nipple of her right breast and her body tensed. Her hand started stroking him just above the belt and his erection grew.

His left hand disappeared down the back of her jeans and again she raised no objection. Instead, she undid his tie and shirt buttons. He took off her jumper while she turned to face him and allowed him to suck her breasts. Her breathing got heavier, and she moved her hand to his groin and undid his belt and pulled down his zip.

He needed no more encouragement but decided that it might be for the best to look after her needs first. He undid the button at the top of her jeans and then the zip. He started to play with her using his middle finger. Her hips began to buck, and he added an extra finger. Suddenly her response became more enthusiastic, and she directed his fingers to where she wanted then to be. She started gasping and saying, "Julian, don't stop now." Her body flexed and he realised that she had had an orgasm. After ten seconds she opened her eyes and looked up at him. "You're good at this. My turn to please you. Do you have protection?"

Julian reached back into his jacket which he had folded up on the floor of the gazebo and produced the first pack of three. Claire undid the wrapper and carefully placed it on his penis. "I'm not a porcelain doll. Fuck me like a dog, Jules. I want you to squeeze my tits when you come inside me."

He needed no second invitation. His fantasy was now becoming a reality.

He did not last long, but Claire did not seem to mind. He realised that he had made the right choice by satisfying her first and besides which he was young and recovered quickly. Within ten minutes they were both ready for action and he whispered, "I love you, Claire. Let me know what you want."

She laughed and whispered, "Spank me as you fuck me. I know you care for me, show that you lust after me." She helped him put on the condom again and he marvelled at her breasts. He grasped her by her hips and started to make love to her again.

He started off gently, but she encouraged him to let go of his inhibitions. "Jules, I'm not made of glass, and I'll let you know if you go too far." He pushed into her slowly and deeply and then brought up his right hand to spank her hard. She squealed with pleasure and asked him, "Tell me what a good fuck I am."

He realised that she was at least as horny as he wash and began to detail all the ways he wanted to fuck her. He began to speed up the thrusts but maintained the deepness. She almost screamed when she came, but instead stuffed her bra in her mouth to keep the noise down.

They lay next to each other and cuddled after they had both come more or less together. She played with his penis, and he hugged her with a feeling of contentment and happiness. He asked if she wanted to go for a drive tomorrow with him. She said, "Come round to my place at 11. My parents will be out until 1 and we can get to know each other better."

He said, "It's a date. Perhaps we can go to a film in the afternoon."

She nodded happily, "I think you'll make a great boyfriend."

He kissed her passionately. That seemed to be the best way of confirming the position.

They got dressed and wandered inside arm in arm. He realised why people had probably not wondered where the two of them had gone as in the conservatory there was a sort of mini orgy going on. Joanna's friends from the crammer had followed Bess's example and had happily got their tits out for their chosen partners for the evening. Joanna was taking photographs of the debauchery. However, the main show was Bess. While she was still wearing her skirt, as they came in they saw she was sitting on Dom's lap and Dom's right hand was beneath her skirt. Pete was sucking her right tit and squeezing the left tit.

Dom was telling Bess, "You are such a sexy woman, Bess. I really like it when a woman expresses her sexuality and enjoys herself." He then took his right hand from underneath her skirt and placed the fingers in her mouth.

They left the room quickly and came across Rebecca talking to George in the kitchen. George had his arm round Kate who was one of Joanna's friends.

"George, I know that she's not objecting, but she may have had too much to drink. I don't think it's wise for you to let her be fucked by your sister's friends in public in your family home."

George looked grumpy but said, "Yes, you're probably right. Dad would not be happy. I'll tell Joanna to get Bess home."

George then looked at Julian and Claire. "Well, you two look as though you've enjoyed yourself."

Claire giggled and said, "Don't worry. We will help clear up."

12