All Comments on 'The Birthday Party Ch. 02'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HairAddict67HairAddict67over 5 years ago
Excellent Sequel!!

Wasn't expecting a sequel but definitely wanted one! So glad that you wrote this! Very well done and the perfect followup!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely lost me

Making the son into a cuckold and a cumeater, I am out. You had a good story and then ruined it.

vikster89vikster89over 5 years ago
Amazing... apart from the ending!

Up until the cuckolding at the end it was absolutely hot and steamy. Such degenerate filth that all us fans are used to seeing. But that ending... damn. It sort of ruined it for me. Please keep the cuckolding of guys to a minimum if you can. Fans of yours are used to a specific type of fantasy and switching it like this will leave a sour taste. Still a big fan of your work and hope to see more of your stories!

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentover 5 years ago
You didn't ruin it, but...

I do have to agree with everyone else at the moment. I'm not liking the cuck aspect. However, you're a fantastic writer. I love your casual slut stories. Thank you so much for a fun sequal!

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 5 years ago
Not my mom, but...

This could be my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ch 3 Please!!

Loved the story development, also the ending.

Now that the dynamics have changed, can you have the mom becoming more controlling and using Andy for her own pleasure. That would be hot too :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
this is awesome!

sex4every1 - please ignore the users who criticized the cruel gf/mom twist towards the end. it was awesome! please write more! all of your stuff is great and this is an awesome addition to your body of work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Somewhat less of the loving, cool, slutty Mom in this chapter, and I wonder if Andy is ACTUALLY happy, and if slutty Mom really wants to withhold long-term...

GF has got to go, tho....

Less of a cool birthday present if it leads to this, perhaps...

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear9 months ago

💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES