The Birthday Party Ch. 03

Story Info
Andy gets the bad end of the stick.
7.7k words
3.91
21k
31

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

But it was more than that! I wasn't just a slut. The more I thought about being mean to my boy, the wetter and the hornier I became. Jessie's behavior had triggered a conniving streak in me -- one which I never knew was there. I started fantasizing about being a real bitch and cock tease to my son, for no apparent reason.

It didn't take me long to hang one of my boobs - the left one - out, over my top and reach under my skirt. I passionately massaged the exposed nipple and started playing with my clit, even though I had no intention of making myself cum. I just wanted to keep myself horny for when Andy would come down again.

By the time that he did -- which was almost ten minutes later -- I was so excited that I didn't even bother trying to cover up what I was doing. Needless to say, that as he walked into the living room, he was a bit stumped to see me masturbating. He immediately cupped his crotch and squeezed it lewdly.

Figuring I was still a sure thing, he took off his pants, continued stroking his growing cock and stepped up to me.

"Can I fuck you real quick, I don't..." he started to ask, obviously not expecting any resistance.

Figuring I'd better be honest, I said, "No, I'd rather you didn't."

Startled, he froze and didn't utter another sound.

"As a matter of fact, I'd rather not put out for you at all anymore," I added, feeling pretty bitchy.

"Oh," he whispered, staring down at my right hand, rubbing my pussy.

"That's it? Just 'OH'?" I asked, surprised that he didn't put up more of a fight.

"I understand," he whispered, stroking his dick, "I was pretty pathetic... before."

"You were," I sighed, biting my lower lip as I opened my legs a little further and started stroking and rubbing my clit a lot faster.

After masturbating in front of each other for about ten seconds, I grunted, "I still wanna be a slut for your friends, though! I am just cutting you off!"

I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth! How could he ever agree to that?

And yet...

"Okay mommy," he replied, pumping his incredibly fat cock, clearly getting off on the idea.

"Seriously?" I squirmed, slipping two fingers into my twat.

"Serves me right for being such a dweeb," he moaned, horny as hell, "First with Jessie, then with you. I guess I'll have to jack off while the two of you fuck and suck my friends, over and over again... probably right in front of me."

"That's right, you dumb brat," I moaned, getting wetter by the second.

"Shall I invite everyone over then?" he asked, stroking his biggest erection to date.

"Fuck yeah!" I squealed. I was surprised at his proposal, but I was too horny not to accept.

He let go of his massive dick, grabbed his phone from his pants and started tapping.

"Okay. I am adding everyone to a new secure chat group, including you..."

I grabbed my phone with my left hand and watched the screen as I kept the two fingers of my right hand knuckle-deep in my sopping twat.

[Andy] Mom cut me off. Who wants to come over and fuck her, right in front of me?

I could only imagine how fucking horny he must have been to send such a message to his friends.

While we waited for replies, Andy gave his fat cock another couples of strokes.

[Gordon] Why did she cut you off?

[Andy] Because I am a fucking dweeb.

"Jesus Christ Andy," I squealed as I started fingering myself harder and faster, shocked and pleasantly surprised that he would degrade himself like that in front of the whole group.

[Andy] I think Jessie cut me off too.

[Jessie] Damn right I did. Wanker!

[Me] (Smiley face) (Thumbs up)

[Gordon] Fucking hell!

[Bram] Jeez. That's sad bro.

[Reese] Really pathetic, Andy!

[Gordon] I'll come and fuck you, Mrs. S.

[Bram] So will I. We can be there in ten.

[Me] Come on over, boys!

[Reese] On my way.

[Jessie] I'll come and watch!

Andy put his phone away and continued wanking his throbbing cock. Realizing I was going to get fucked properly in just a short while, I stopped fingering myself and just rubbed my clit up and down for a bit -- keeping my juices flowing.

"Everyone knows now," I smiled, "My fucked-up little wanker."

Feeling extremely horny and raunchy, he smiled and stammered, "I'll roll out the welcome mat."

Slowly, he staggered into the hallway and after opening the front door -- leaving it slightly ajar -- he came back and sat down across from me, watching me play with myself. I felt wickedly naughty and also a tad cruel, not to mention unbelievably slutty. I loved it!

As was to be expected, Reese and Jessie arrived together. They had only just made their way into the living room, and were gawking at Andy and me, when Gordon barged in as well.

"Holy shit, Mrs. S," he gasped, not one to think before speaking, "You want me to do you right here?"

"Hell yeah," I replied as I quickly hung out my other tit -- the right one -- and lewdly squeezed both of them, "Don't go easy on me, I need it hard!"

"You got it, Mrs. S.," he chuckled as he plunged his cock into my twat, callously, making me grunt and grab the back of the couch with both hands. As Gordon started ramming the living daylights out of me, Reese had taken his cock out too and was letting Jessie slobber all over his shaft and balls.

After a few minutes, Reese pulled out and tapped Gordon on the shoulder, indicating that he wanted to fuck me. Gordon wrapped things up by giving me a couple of extra hard thrusts and pulled out, making room for his friend.

While Reese now started to fuck my slutty twat, Gordon carefully kneeled down near my head and hung his cock on my face. I instinctively opened up and let him push it in my mouth. Slowly, he leaned forward, sliding more and more of his fat dong in, eventually clogging my throat.

After feeling me gag for the first time, he pulled back and pushed down again, and again... and again -- delightfully throat fucking me. I not only let him, I wrapped my arms around his pelvis, placed my hands on his ass cheeks and helped him move back and forth -- not to mention deeper.

While Gordon and Reese were fucking me from both ends, Bram stumbled in.

"Fuck yeah," he chuckled when he saw his mates fucking and gagging me. He promptly took off his jeans and undies and gave his already hard cock a little wank, then walked over to Jessie -- who, up until now, had been a mere spectator.

The little slut jumped at the opportunity to show everyone how horny and willing she was. She not only slid her mouth over Bram's dick as quickly as she could, but also started unbuttoning and unzipping her own jeans. Over the course of the next two minutes, she slowly took off all the clothes she could without interrupting the blowjob.

Suddenly, Gordon let up and pulled out, giving me a much-needed breather. As I gasped for air, Reese pulled out of my twat and rushed over to take Gordon's place. Bram, quick as a cat, pulled his fat dick out of Jessie's mouth and pushed it into my dripping snatch.

Jessie now quickly took off her top -- the last thing she was wearing -- and turned to face Gordon, just in time to swallow his throbbing, wet cock. About a minute into this new configuration -- with Bram shafting me and Reese's cock gagging me -- I climaxed.

In response to my squealing, the boys simply started fucking me a little harder and faster. Nothing I couldn't handle down below, but Reese was really starting to clog my throat. I did my best to gag and cough around his cock, but at a certain point I had to turn my head sideways -- facing Andy -- and spit out a large amount of my own saliva.

Andy gawked at me, positively shocked. He couldn't believe how nasty I was. The outraged look on his face only encouraged me to turn my head back as soon as possible and allow Reese to fuck my throat some more. This, in turn, greatly excited and amused Reese and Bram.

"Jeez, you fucking whore," Reese chuckled as he shoved his cock as deep down my throat as he could and held it there. My eyes were slowly beginning to water.

That's when Bram climaxed and shouted, "Oh, Mrs. S!"

I think it gave him a kick to address me formally while he was shooting his cum directly into my womb. As soon as he was done and stepped back, Gordon -- realizing that my main hole was free again -- quickly pulled his dick out of Jessie's little slut mouth and rammed it into me.

Jessie, a little disappointed that I was getting all the cocks but being a group player, slid off the couch and crawled over to Bram, slowly engulfing his spent, soiled cock with her warm, sweet mouth as she gazed into Andy's eyes, further tormenting him -- as he was the only one not getting any.

Less than a minute later, Gordon was about to make me cum again. I was still gagging and choking around Reese's dick, feeling pretty damn filthy. As a result, I didn't even bother with turning my head anymore and just coughed up my saliva onto his cock and balls -- which, off course, was promptly getting rubbed right back all over my dumb face. I absolutely loved it!

Luckily, I was able to enjoy the full length of my intense and dirty orgasm, before Gordon arched his back and shot his fresh load up my twat. Seeing the two of us climax right in front of him, was too much for Reese to take. He groaned loudly, grabbed his dick and pulled it out of my mouth... but not far. As I was gasping and moaning, the little bastard unloaded all over my slut face, completely degrading me in front of everyone -- including my son.

Speaking of which; Andy still hadn't cum. He was tugging his poor, mammoth cock, happily getting into his role as the group clown. When the five of us were done playing, I sat up and glanced over at my son, oddly eager to humiliate him in front of his friends.

"Andy, hon," I said, getting everyone's attention, "Get into the corner, on your knees, facing the wall... and jerk off. You've got three minutes to cum."

Without questioning my orders, he moved to the corner, right next to the tv and dropped to his knees. Everyone, especially Jessie, gawked at the scene.

They couldn't believe their eyes as Andy continued to degrade himself, voluntarily and enthusiastically. After barely a minute and a half of stroking his fat dick, he moaned and arched his back, shooting his no doubt big load against the wall.

"Jesus dude," Bram whispered, shaking his head.

"That's so fucked up," Reese added, also gawking at Andy's shuddering backside.

"So Mrs. S," Gordon said, ignoring Andy altogether, "Does this mean we can come over and fuck you anytime we want?"

"Yes," I smiled, "You boys are welcome here any time, for whatever you need... handjobs, blowjobs, some soft screwing, hard boinking or just to dump your load. I'll do you one after the other, or two or three at a time. You can cum inside of me, on my clothes or even in my face. It doesn't matter what I am doing: cooking, cleaning, watching tv or sleeping... just do me!"

"Me too," Jessie added, sweetening the deal for the guys.

"What about... him?" Reese asked, signaling at Andy.

"Just ignore him," I grinned, feeling my cunt contract, "Pretend he's not even here."

A little baffled by my backstabbing remark, Jessie and the guys all glanced at Andy for a moment, each of them nodding their head -- thereby willfully participating in their friend's disgrace.

Shortly thereafter, Jessie and the boys got dressed and left. Having done what they'd come here to do -- fuck my lights out and degrade my boy in the process -- there was little reason for them to stick around anymore.

Besides, it was clear from Jessie's body language that she was going to need a cock up her twat soon. Being the only one who hadn't cum yet, she was noticeably horny. I suspected that Reese would be only too happy to oblige her. In their combined haste to leave, neither of them took the time to say goodbye to Andy -- or to me, for that matter.

After hearing them close the front door, I moved towards Andy and squatted down behind him.

"You were such a good little bitch," I whispered softly into his ear, making him shudder and tremble.

"Grab your dick and start pumping it," I whispered.

"What?" he said, poking his head up for the first time.

"I want you to blow another load on the wall... and waste more of your cum," I grinned.

Realizing it was a little late to start growing a spine, he did as he was told and started jerking off.

"Good boy," I whispered as I moved back to the couch and flicked on the TV, putting on a rerun of my favorite TV-show, "Tell me when you're going to cum."

For the next five or six minutes, he tugged his half-hard dick, trying to get it up again. When he finally did manage to get another erection, the sound his hand was making instantly changed. There's nothing sexier than the sound of a man fisting his rock hard cock. It's such a raw, lewd, repetitive sound... it never fails to get me wet!

With Andy still facing away from me, I opened my legs and slipped two fingers up my sodden twat, teasing and tormenting myself. I knew I wouldn't be able to make myself cum like this. It made me feel like such a dumb slut to get myself all hot and bothered, for no reason whatsoever.

Then, suddenly, as I was tugging my right nipple with my left hand, and still fingering myself with my right hand, Andy moaned and announced, "Oh mommy, I am cumming!"

It was as if he was trying to sound as pathetic as possible. Immediately, I grabbed the TV-remote with my left hand and raised the volume to such a level that it would easily overpower any noise he was going to make.

He convulsed violently and screamed -- no doubt pretty loudly -- but I didn't hear a thing. As soon as his climax was over, I switched off the TV, got up and walked out of the room. I kept my fingers in my twat all the way up to my room and continued pleasuring myself in bed for quite some time, thinking back to how poorly I had treated 'poor' Andy.

Early next morning, there was a knock on my bedroom door. Annoyed, I poked my head up and glanced at my alarm clock.

"Dammit Andy," I called out, "I don't need to be at work before 10am. I need my sleep."

"But," he stammered, "The guys are here... to fuck you."

"Oh," I replied, immediately changing the tone of voice, "Send them in."

A few moments later, Gordon walked in, fully dressed. He grinned arrogantly as I threw off the covers, showing him my naked body. Without taking any of his clothes off -- he didn't bother with his backpack or his sneakers -- he hung his fat cock over the waistband of his trousers and crawled on top of me.

Without further ado, he pressed himself inside of me and started fucking me, rough, deep and completely unconcerned with my pleasure. As if I needed an extra reminder of how cheap and easy he thought I was, he grabbed a pillow and covered my face with it.

In order to make breathing a little easier, I simply turned my head and took his vile abuse and blatant disrespect like the cheap slut that I was. From underneath the pillow, I glanced up at Andy, who was watching us from the doorway, both shocked and excited that I was letting his friend get away with this kind of behavior.

Barely a minute after entering me, Gordon climaxed -- as inconsiderately as he had fucked me and casually dismounted me. On his way back out of the room, he passed by a flabbergasted Andy -- who was sporting an enormous boner by now -- and chuckled, mocking him.

As soon as Gordon stepped out of the room, Reese marched in. The first thing I noticed was that he was leaving wet, muddy foot prints all over the floor.

"You... didn't even wipe your feet?" I whispered, strangely aroused by that realization, as I opened my legs even wider.

He ignored me and got right down to business. He too, without taking anything off -- not even his muddy shoes -- got on top of me, took out his cock and clumsily stuffed it into me. Callously and unfocussed, he started ramming the shit out of me. I doubt that he was even thinking of me during his boorish performance. After dumping his morning load inside of me in a record time, he jumped off the bed and walked out the room.

For a moment, I was hoping Bram would come in next -- and have his way with me as well -- but no such luck. It had just been the two of them. And now that they'd had their fun, they simply left. As I sat up and glanced at my mud-covered sheets, I heard the front door open and close -- signaling their departure.

Feeling extra cheap and dumb for letting Reese soil my floors and ruin my bedding, I grinned and was about to walk out of the room. Andy -- clearly horny and jealous -- blocked the doorway with his left arm as he stroked his hugely fat cock with his right hand. I glanced into his eyes, then down at his throbbing cock.

Had he pinned me to the wall and shoved his dick into me -- any hole -- I would have let him. Tormenting him was one thing, but I didn't want to be unreasonable. But... he didn't. The closest he got was his left hand reaching out for my right tit. He stopped himself however several inches short. After hesitating for about five seconds, he pulled his hand back and sighed.

Somewhat disappointed, but realizing he had made his choice, I bumped into him roughly, forcing him out of the way and walked down the night hall, making sure that I stepped into each and every one of Reese's muddy footprints.

"Mom," Andy whined in his most desperate voice as he stumbled into the hallway, just as I was about to walk into the bathroom. I turned and looked at him as he was furiously jacking his aching dick. Barely five seconds later, he roared loudly and dropped to his knees, spraying his goo on the floor, just inches from one of Reese's muddy footsteps.

I chuckled, amused by his self-deprecation and then walked into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind me. I hit the shower and played with myself for a few minutes. After hearing him leave the house as well, I finished up and got dressed, then left for work.

My day was shit. I had to catch up on some work during lunch, and then I had back-to-back meetings all afternoon. To make matters worse, my last meeting took a lot longer than expected. As a result, I was unable to pick up the gang from school -- and let them have their way with me.

As if that wasn't frustrating enough, I learned from texting with Jessie and the guys that none of them would be able to make it over that evening -- and treat me like the slut I so badly wanted to be. The only consolation I had, was Andy. He, and his fat cock would be home, ready and eager to be ignored and humiliated.

I texted him from the car, letting him know that I was on my way -- with Chinese takeaway. Unfortunately for him, the closer I came to home, the hornier and nastier I became. By the time I parked the car and snuck in through the back door, I was in a real foul mood.

After putting the food in the kitchen -- and taking off my skirt and panties -- I headed up to the bathroom to extensively wash my cunt and my ass. Trembling with lust, I headed down and walked into the living room, where Andy was watching tv.

Without looking up from the screen, he said, "Ah good, you're home. I am starving."

Imagine the surprised look on his face when, after about five seconds of complete silence from my end, he finally glanced at me and saw me standing there, naked from the waist down.

"You want dinner?" I stated, "Then you'll have to work for it. Start by eating out my ass!"

Flabbergasted, he used the remote to mute the tv as I got on my knees on the couch and pushed my ass out towards him.

Just a tad reluctant, but too horny to turn me down, he got down on his knees behind me, pushed his face against my ass and wedged his tongue in between my ass cheeks as far as he possible could.

"Oh fuck yeah," I sighed as I reached back with my right hand, pulling his head even deeper into my ass. He shuddered and moaned lustfully as he started licking my asshole for me. Meanwhile, I could hear him tugging his fat dick, indicating that he didn't mind one little bit what he was doing.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers