The Birthday Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again he didn't answer and just kept staring out in front of him.

"Well, it looks like she's really put the horns on you, doesn't it?" I chuckled.

"Uhuh," Andy whined. His trembling voice betraying how fucking horny he was.

"You're getting off on this, aren't you?" I asked, drooling over the massive bulge in his boxers.

"Mmm," he replied, as he finally turned to look at me.

When he reached out for my tits, I blocked his hand and said," Go jack off somewhere, Andy."

He looked at me for a moment, realizing that Jessie's behavior had inspired me, then moaned and reluctantly headed up the stairs, probably heading for his bedroom.

Ignoring the wetness between my legs, I closed the front door and headed for the kitchen to grab a glass of tap water. While I was taking a sip, I suddenly heard Andy climax, extremely hard and loud. I closed my eyes and imagined him dumping his pent-up load on his bedroom floor, all alone, turned down by both his so-called girlfriend and his slut of a mother.

I grinned wickedly and squeezed my legs together. God, I was a slut!