The Birthday Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let him rim me for about seven wonderfully disgusting minutes. Then, I turned around, getting on my back and spread my legs high and wide for him.

"Time to lick my other hole," I grunted, "Make mommy cum!"

With even more zeal, he attacked my pussy and started licking and tonguing the crap out of it, making me squirm and moan almost non-stop for another couple of divine minutes.

Suddenly, I interrupted him and said, "Get on your back, I wanna cum all over your dumb face!"

Andy did as he was told and got on his back on the floor, his dick sticking lewdly up, out of his trousers. I quickly straddled his face and started humping and riding it. Meanwhile, I reached back and wrapped my right hand around his enormous shaft.

I stroked his fat dick, but didn't let him cum. As I was humping myself to a finish, I jerked and twisted his poor cock, driving him absolutely insane. I brought him to the brink of a massive orgasm, just before I was about to climax myself. Unfortunately for him, I had no intention of giving him any pleasure. At the last possible moment, I gripped the base of his dick and pulled his skin down, stretching it just enough to be uncomfortable.

He whined and protested loudly into my spasming cunt, but I wasn't done being mean yet. As the full force of my orgasm hit me, and I started squirting in his face, I let go of his dick and began slapping it from side to side. He moaned and complained some more, but I didn't care. I kept slapping his dick around, eventually causing droplets of sperm to fly out.

He let out a small growl as his unfulfilling orgasm made him waste his sperm. I, on the other hand, climaxed big time and screamed at the top of my lunges as I kept riding his face. When I was done about two minutes later, I glanced back at his shriveled-up cock, his jeans, his sweater and the floor, all covered in tiny specks of his cock juice.

I lifted my drenched twat off his face for the first time in almost ten minutes, looked him in the eye and asked, "I ruined it good, didn't I?"

"Yeah," he whispered, panting and gasping for air.

"It made you even hornier, didn't it?" I grinned, amused by his discomfort and frustration.

"Yesss," he hissed, annoyed and slightly embarrassed.

"You want more?" I asked, "You want mommy to be mean some more?"

After thinking for a few seconds, he fiercely nodded his head and whispered, "Yes mommy."

"Take off your clothes," I ordered as I got up and walked out of the room, quickly heading down to the basement to get some rope. By the time I got back, he was standing there, stark naked.

"Get on your knees, hands behind your back," I instructed him as I walked up behind him. First, I tied his hands together, then his feet, then I connected the rope around his hands to the rope around his feet, so he wouldn't be able to get up. After double-checking the quality of the individual knots, I walked into the kitchen, grabbed my panties and came back out.

I crammed my damp panties in his mouth and then stepped back to admire my work. He looked so submissive, so pathetic. I went to get the Chinese food and a bottle of wine and sat down on the couch, getting comfy in front of the TV. I put on my favorite show and enjoyed my meal.

Occasionally, I glanced over at Andy, who just sat there, watching my every move. It was clear from his perpetual erection that he was enormously turned on by my cruel behavior, not to mention his own humiliation. His cock stayed fat for the better part of the next fifteen minutes.

Except for squirming once in a while, he didn't move or tried to speak. Then, having reached the limit it could stay hard without some sort of stimulus, his cock finally went down and just hung there, sad and limp between his legs. I promptly switched off the tv and looked at him, for the first time in quite a while.

"If only your friends could see you now," I chuckled as I reached for my phone. He moaned around my panties, realizing what I as up to. When I aimed my phone at him, getting ready to snap some degrading pictures, I noticed his cock slowly getting erect again.

"Yeah, you like that idea, don't you?" I chuckled as I started taking pictures. One from the front, one from the back, several of his hard cock and finally a couple of close-ups of his mouth, stuffed with my panties. After posting each one in the chat group, I muted my phone and grinned at Andy.

"I am going to masturbate right here, in front of you," I said cruelly as I got on my knees in front of him, opened my legs wide and slipped two fingers in my wet pussy. He squirmed uncomfortably, desperately wanting to grab his cock. I played with myself, fingering my pussy -- and even my ass -- with my right hand while groping and squeezing my tits with the left one.

Although I was doing this primarily to torment and frustrate Andy, I unexpectedly managed to make myself cum. About four minutes after I'd started touching myself, I felt the onset of an amazing and explosive climax. I continued pleasuring myself like a little slut and swiftly reached the point of no return.

"Oh, mommy's cumming!" I moaned as I closed my eyes and started convulsing violently. Tormented to the very edge of insanity, Andy began whining even louder around my panties. His pathetic whimpering only made me climax that much harder.

Just moments later, I started squirting on the floor in between us and squealed at the top of my lunges, exaggerating more than a little bit -- all for Andy's benefit. When my orgasm was over and I opened my eyes, I couldn't help but laugh at the flabbergasted look on his face.

"Now, let's fuck you up," I said after taking a deep breath. I immediately reached out my drenched hand and slowly wrapped it around his fat, throbbing cock. I rubbed it softly and very slowly, making sure he wouldn't ejaculate unless I'd allow it. He moaned, desperate for some release.

"If you want me to suck your dick, all you have to do is say so," I whispered, as I removed the panties from his mouth -- giving him another chance to steer events in another direction. To my frustration, he didn't utter a single sound, not even a grunt, for about five seconds.

"Fine, you stupid brat," I chuckled as I began jacking him off for keeps. When he arched his back, just a few moments later, I took my hand off his fat dick and grinned as I watched it quiver and pulsate, aching to be touched. It excitedly veered up and down a few times, then started shriveling up in embarrassing agony as it leaked a tiny bit of cum.

After completely ruining his orgasm - and taking great pleasure in doing so - I got up and slowly began undoing his ropes. Not all the way, but just enough so he'd be able to wiggle himself free in a matter of minutes.

"Night night, my little wanker," I grinned as I walked out of the room. After taking a long, soothing bath, I decided to call it a day and turned in with a good book.

The following morning, I was gently awakened by Andy.

"Mom, the gang's all here," he whispered, "They wanted me to come and get you."

"Right," I whispered, a little drowsy, but already horny.

Andy looked at me as I took off my nighty and put on some underwear -- black panties and a matching bra. Then, I put on a skirt, grabbed a blouse and jacket, and headed down. When we walked into the kitchen, Jessie pulled me aside to inform me of what was expected of me.

Already sporting a massive boner, Andy glanced at the bowl of cereal and milk on the table, right where I usually sat, and then at Gordon and Bram jacking their big, meaty cocks over it. Reese was sitting on a chair, also with his fat dick out, looking at the whole scene. Having a pretty good idea of where this was heading, Andy gawked at me, flabbergasted.

"You wouldn't!" he whispered as we watched Jessie getting on her knees in front of Reese and licking his balls a couple of times before she actually started sucking his cock. I chuckled and put on my blouse and jacket, while I waited for Andy's friends to cum.

I was fastening the final two buttons of my jacket, when Gordon growled and shot his load into the bowl of cereal. After squeezing out every drop of cum, he stepped back and zipped up. Reese was next, just a few seconds later. He pulled his dick out of Jessie's willing piehole and rushed over to the table.

He arched his back, grunted and inadvertently dipped his enflamed tip into the milk as he ejaculated. Jessie chuckled as she moved over to him and bent down, ready to swallow his dick again after it came out of the bowl. As she did, she glanced up at Andy, tormenting him.

That just left Bram. After sucking Reese off for another twenty seconds, Jessie turned towards Bram and wedged her tongue in between the fingers of his jacking hand -- eager to get him to ejaculate as well. Which he did, barely five seconds later. He squirted out several big, fat strands of cum, right in the center of the bowl.

Jessie sucked his dick clean, then turned to me and whispered, "Breakfast's ready."

Under the curious and shocked gazes of all five teenagers, I calmly sat down in my seat, grabbed the spoon lying next to the bowl and scooped up some milk, a little cereal, but especially a lot of gooey sperm. I paused for a moment as I glanced up at Andy, before putting the spoon in my mouth.

My cunt contracted as I tasted guys' cum pretty strongly. I swallowed it all, then lowered the spoon back into the bowl to scoop up a second helping.

"Jeez Andy," Reese chuckled, "I already knew your mom was an easy slut... but apparently she's also a cum-gobbling whore!"

Encouraged by that insult, I ate the second spoonful, then a third, and a fourth. Then, Jessie leaned over, hanging her head over the bowl and slowly opened her mouth. Slowly, I moved the fifth spoonful to her mouth. The little slut just gobbled it all up -- as she did with the sixth and a seventh.

We shared number eight, contentiously sucking and slurping on both sides of the spoon. While I slurped up number nine, Jessie obscenely ran her tongue over the rim of the bowl -- licking up whatever cum the guys had spilled.

"Fucking whores," we all heard Andy gasp as his sperm erupted from his poor cock onto the floor. We all looked at him and laughed -- mocking him -- as he whined and continued dripping cum. As soon as his ejaculation subsided, the rest of us packed up our things and walked out of the room.

"Don't be late for school, hon," I giggled, as everyone - including Andy - realized that we were leaving him behind.

"Who wants a ride to school?" I asked as I guided the gang towards the garage. Before actually getting into the car, the boys dropped their backpacks and pinned me against the right rear passenger door.

Although I was already running a bit late, I allowed them to grope my tits, pull my skirt down, slip their fingers in my twat and then in my mouth, unbutton my blouse and take my tits out without unclasping my bra, and suck on my hard nipples.

Then, they took off my heels and threw them at the far wall. While they continued groping me, they then did the same to my skirt, panties, jacket, blouse and bra -- removing them from my person and throwing them in some dusty corner of the garage. They weren't doing it because they were horny, they simply wanted to ridicule and degrade me -- which I didn't mind one little bit.

After having their way with my stark-naked body for another couple of minutes, they lost interest and simply got in the car. Feeling like a cheap, dumb slut, I started gathering my clothes from all over the garage and put them back on.

I then finally got in the car, drove the gang to school and then rushed over to work, where I arrived nearly twenty minutes late. I spent my day drinking coffee, playing a few online games and diddling my twat several times in the restroom.

Around 4.30, I drove up the school parking lot and found all five of them hanging by a nearby tree. I stopped and honked the horn, calling them over. When they started opening doors, I glanced over at Andy, who was about to get into the front passenger seat.

"Not you hon," I whispered, "You're taking the bus."

"What?" he reacted confused and annoyed.

I glanced down at the big bulge in his jeans and said, "I want you... and your fat cock to take the bus. Is that clear?"

As Bram wriggled into the front seat, past my son -- taking his seat -- I noticed Jessie taking off her top and her bra in the back seat. She was wedged in between Reese and Gordon, who were whipping out their big erections.

Andy had seen it too and stared at the back seat for a few seconds, as Jessie lifted her butt off the seat and pushed her skirt and panties all the way down to her ankles. Then, she reached out and grabbed a cock on either side of her and started pumping them slowly.

Meanwhile, Bram reached in between my legs, put his hand under my skirt and slipped his index finger past the waistband of my panties, into my wet twat. I grunted and stared at him with a contorted face -- getting off on his raging arrogance.

As I allowed Bram to fingerfuck me, I looked up at Andy and said, "Ok, we gotta go. The next bus will be here [moan] in about [moan] half an [moan] hour [moan] see you at home."

"But..." he stammered as Bram used his free hand to slowly close his door.

I drove off the lot and as I felt Bram's fingers clawing at my insides, I glanced at the backseat where Jessie was letting Reese and Gordon grope and squeeze her tits.

"Jeez Mrs. S, that was so fucking mean," she chuckled as she began pumping their cocks.

"I know, right," I whispered, surprising even myself at how conniving I was feeling, but meanwhile opening my legs a little wider for Bram's benefit.

A few minutes later, I took a look around the car and asked, "Andy won't be home for at least half an hour. You think you guys could cum in my face as soon as we get home, and be hard again by the time he gets in?"

"Sure," Reese chuckled.

"Fuck yeah," Gordon replied.

"You're such a whore, Mrs. S," Bram replied, leaning in to plant his lips on mine as I had just stopped for a red light. I smiled at him and tilted my head, kissing him fully on the lips. After just a few seconds, we were tonguing and swapping spit like ancient lovers.

This went on for about fifty seconds -- Bram's tongue down my throat and his fingers in my dripping snatch -- until the car behind starting honking like crazy. I looked up and realized the light was green. I drove on and glanced at the back seat, where a grinning Jessie was frantically pumping her two guys.

"I don't think they're going to last much longer," she informed me.

"They won't have to," I chuckled, "We're nearly there."

Just under a minute later, I drove up to the house, opening the garage door with the remote in my purse. As soon as I'd parked, I got out of the car and sank to my knees -- not even taking the time to close the garage door again.

Gordon barged out of the car and frantically started jacking his fat cock as he rushed over to me. With only the other members of the group to hide behind -- and keep anyone, lucky enough to be passing by, from seeing what a whore I was -- I just sat there, on my knees, waiting for the inevitable.

Mere seconds later, I felt the first drops splattering on my face. Then a big volley, and another one, then some more drops and finally a third big glob.

"Shit!" Gordon exclaimed as he wiped his cock on my forehead and took a step back, making room for Reese, who was eager and ready to take his friend's place.

"Oh fuck yeah, take it, you fucking cumslut," he growled, as he squirted his gooey load in my face, doing his very best to cover as much skin as he could. When he too stepped back, I carefully tried to open my eyes. Luckily, only a single speck of cock juice had made it into my left eye, which was a bit of a nuisance but didn't prevent me from opening it.

I looked at Bram, still in the front seat, gawking at me. Realizing it was his turn, he slowly crawled over the driver's seat and took out his cock. Because he had been fingering me non-stop in the car, his poor, throbbing dick had gone unattended this whole time.

Just when I was about to bend down my head and swallow Bram's cock, Gordon rudely interrupted me and asked, "Yow, Mrs. S, mind if go and watch some TV?"

"And I could go for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich," Reese added.

Annoyed, I looked up at them and said, "Why are you asking me for permission? I am not your mother. I am just a whore! Do whatever you want and leave me the fuck alone!"

"Understood," Reese whispered as the two of them walked out of the garage.

Jessie, realizing that there were now two less bodies for me to hide behind, quickly reached for the remote and lowered the garage door, finally giving us some privacy.

"Now," I whispered, turning my attention back to Bram, "I haven't so much as touched you since we left the school parking lot. How about I give you a nice, sloppy blowjob?"

"Could I ask for something else?" he whispered, surprising me.

"Anything," I smiled up at him, with two fresh loads on my face.

"I want you to lick Jessie's twat," he blurted out, tugging his dick.

I chuckled and replied, "I can do that."

Jessie, realizing she was the deciding factor now, nodded and said, "I am game!"

"Could you..." Bram whispered as he got up from his seat and leaned over to Jessie, whispering the rest of the sentence softly in her ear. She rolled her eyes left to right and back again, trying to imagine what he was asking. Once she'd been sufficiently informed, she started taking her clothes off -- all of them.

As soon as she was fully naked, she wiggled past him and leaned against the car, shifted her weight onto her left leg and slowly lifted her right one. Aided by both her hands, she brought her right foot all the way up to her face -- the bridge of her foot almost touching her nose.

"Like this?" Jessie asked, quivering with lust -- appreciating the incredibly lewd and vulnerable position she'd just maneuvered herself into.

"Fuck yeah," Bram whispered, excitedly.

"Oh my," I whispered, as I leaned in and gently tongued Jessie's clit. After a few licks, I used my right hand to gently pry her twat open even more and slowly stuck my tongue in there.

"My god," Jessie moaned, unable to believe how nasty I was acting, "You dirty slut!"

Meanwhile Bram was really pumping his dick, getting off on the scene. Two horny women eagerly acting out one of his fantasies. Unfortunately, he didn't get to enjoy it all that long.

Barely three minutes after I'd started my oral assault on Jessie's cunt, Bram grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling my head back and aimed his throbbing cock straight at my nose. Jessie, a bit disappointed with the interruption, looked down and smiled as he plastered my face with his thick, syrupy goo.

As soon as he was done spurting, and had wiped his cock on my chin, Bram took a step back, zipped up and said, "I think I'll go and make myself a sandwich too."

Jessie, not quite ready to call it quits yet, used her left hand -- her right one was still holding her leg up -- to push my cum-soaked face back in her twat.

I was more than willing to keep pleasuring her and continued eating her twat for the next twelve minutes or so. No longer bound to Bram's fantasy pose, she moved into whatever position seemed nastier at that moment.

I licked her in the backseat, in the front seat, bent over the trunk, on all fours from behind on the cold concrete floor, on my back with her squatting down over my face, and finally on the hood of the car, with her legs spread high and wide. I made her cum like a bitch, in that last position, tonguing and fingering the crap out of her adorable little pussy.

After generously squirting in my face -- giving me my fourth facial in just under twenty minutes -- and then making me lick her clean, Jessie poked her head up and asked, as she saw me taking off my jacket, "You wanna cum too?"