The Birthday Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No thanks, hon," I replied softly, as I started unbuttoning my blouse, "I need to stay raunchy and on edge if I am going to properly annihilate Andy when he comes home!"

She grinned, appreciating not only my commitment to sexually frustrate and humiliate my own son, but especially the fact that I was taking off my clothes, for no reason.

It was probably the most illogical and inopportune time to undress, having just pleasured all available sex partners, and having taken a degrading facial from each and every single one of them. It would take the guys at least a while to get hard again, and since I wasn't going to let Andy touch me, there really was no point to what I was doing.

And yet, after taking off my blouse, I unclasped my bra, pushed down my skirt and my panties and kicked off my high heels. After tossing each piece of clothing in a different direction, scattering my outfit all over the garage, I bent down and gave Jessie -- who was still on her back on the hood of the car -- a soft, passionate kiss on her twat.

"Oh no, you don't," she chuckled as she jumped up, pushing me away -- not quite ready to have me go down on her again. She grabbed my hand and led me towards the kitchen, probably to get a drink. With me wanting to stay horny, and her and the guys temporarily out of commission, I realized that there was little else for me to do than to simply let all of their cum dry on my slut face -- while I waited for Andy to come home.

But as soon as we walked into the kitchen, that plan changed...