The Birthday Present

Story Info
My fiancée gets a surprise for her birthday.
1.3k words
4.07
16.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy Birthday!" I said. "I love you more with every one." We were video chatting on WhatsApp. It was Mikki's birthday, of course, and we were separated by more than 7,000 miles. She was visiting family in Asia, and staying at a nice hotel.

She laughed. "You love me more with every birthday?"

"No, crazy woman. With every cock!"

Understandably, there was confusion in her eyes. "What are you talking about?" Right on cue, there was a knock at her door. The range of looks that played across her face in an instant or two was amazing; confusion, possibility, denial, questioning, fear, arousal, asking for confirmation, love and probably more.

She turned for the door. I could just see her as she neared it, and she shot me one last "Is this for real?" look before turning the knob. I watched, as she looked up at the person on the other side. She nodded, then smiled and glanced back at the phone.

There was a short conversation, but I couldn't quite make out the words. Mikki stepped back, pointing at the phone, and a tall, handsome man stepped through the doorway. He followed her pointing finger, and picked up the cell.

"Hello, Garrett," I said. "You're right on time, as usual."

Mikki came into view. Her eyes were wide, and she wore a big smile, but her face was a mix of excitement and hesitation. "Tom. What's going on? Is this for real? He said you sent him as a present."

"Yep. He's all yours, Baby."

"What exactly does that mean, Honey?" She wanted to be sure.

Over her shoulder, I could see Garrett pulling off his shirt. "It means I want you to have some great sex on your birthday, and since I can't be there... Let's just say Garrett is my emissary."

Her look softened to understanding, then acceptance. She looked over her shoulder. Then her head spun quickly back around. The smile became huge. "He's beautiful!" she whispered, conspiratorially.

I just laughed in response. Garrett was an old friend who I'd run into a couple of months ago. We'd spent some time partying and catching up. When I mentioned Mikki's heritage, he said he was going to be in her home city... The dates just lined up, and the idea came to me.

"Do me a favor, Garrett. I want you to give my fiancée a birthday present..."

I knew Mikki would like him. He has looks, personality, and is in great physical shape. "Yes, Baby," I responded to her comment. "Nothing but the best for you." I blew her a kiss. "Will you let me watch?"

"Of COURSE!," she said. "I love you. This is amazing. You're willing to do this for me?... I love you. I LOVE you!"

That was the end of OUR conversation. I rode along as Mikki handed the phone to Garrett. His face appeared. "How you doin', Tom? You have a beautiful girl, here."

"I know it. Make her happy for me."

"I will. You sticking around?"

"Wouldn't miss it. Set me up next to the bed, somewhere."

He nodded, and I soon had a view from a nightstand next to the bed. I watched as my fiancée approached. He pulled her close, then leaned down and kissed her. She pressed her chest against his stomach, and one hand went to his ass.

After a few moments, they separated. He reached for her chest, caressing her breasts, gently flicking her nipples. I could see them harden. Then her clothing began to leave her body; t-shirt, shorts, panties. He positioned one of her legs on the bed, and I had a clear view as he moved behind her.

Garrett's big hands crawled from her shoulders, down onto her chest, again fondling her breasts, and pulling on her nipples. Mikki's eyes were closed. Her naked body twitched and shook under his hands.

Garrett smiled in my direction, then moved to Mikki's side, one hand sliding around behind her. I watched him bend down, bringing his lips to her breast. She groaned. The hand that I could still see now slid slowly down across her belly, and she shivered in anticipation of what was to come.

As his fingers reached their destination, Mikki's body trembled, pleasure waves washing over her. Her legs began to shake, and she leaned against Garrett, wrapping her arms around his head to steady herself.

For a brief moment, her eyes opened and searched mine out, but they rolled back in her head again. I could see two of Garrett's fingers working deep, and I could read the signs on Mikki's body; she would climax soon.

She came when he brought his other hand underneath, sliding fingers back and forth, rubbing the outside at the same time as the inside. She shook and bucked, and squeezed his head to her chest.

As she came down, he turned her back to the bed, then had her sit on the edge. His tongue went to work, and she spread her legs wide. Garrett took his time. Mikki peaked again. And again.

Now he stood. He pulled her legs up from behind her knees and moved into position. She reached for his manhood, guiding him inside as he pushed forward. I knew how wet she would be. He slid into her in one long motion. She inhaled in little gasps as he did.

At bottom, he hesitated. Mikki's body throbbed around the cock it now engulfed, wanting movement, waiting for more. He reached for her hands and held them as he began to thrust. When the pace became rapid, he would use them to pull her body against his own. Use them for leverage to grind against her.

For an eternity, he moved in and out, fast and slow, and she trembled and quaked, riding the wave over and over. When it was time, he pulled back. I watched a hard cock emerge from my girl's pussy, slick with her juices, and I was soon naked, myself.

Mikki moved to the floor, making sure to be in full view of the camera. "Can you see me, Baby?" she asked.

I smiled back. "I see you, Honey. You're beautiful. Suck his cock. I want to cum."

"Save it for me," she said. "I want to watch." She blew me a kiss, then turned her attention to more pressing matters.

Mikki stood Garrett in place, then took his member in her hand, and I was treated to a show. I worked my own cock in time with her movements, stroking myself, as first her hand, then her mouth moved up and down his length.

She took her time, and he moaned his appreciation along the way, as did I. In time, it was his turn to shiver, and Mikki pressed her nose to his stomach as he emptied his loins.

She carefully licked him clean, then turned to me. "I LOVE you, Honey. Cum for me. Please. I want to see you shoot."

I adjusted the angle of my phone camera, then focused my attention on my own pleasure. It didn't take long. I'd been imagining myself having sex with Mikki as I'd watched, and knew what Garrett was experiencing, so I was ready.

With my fist flying up and down, I came hard, shooting ribbons onto my stomach. I was breathing heavily at the end.

When Mikki was alone again, she said to me, "Thank you, Baby. This was an AMAZING birthday present. Now I know how much you love me, and I am so grateful to have you in my life. I can't wait to see you again. I love you."

"I love you, too, Baby. You were beautiful tonight, and I'm proud of you. I'm proud to be your future husband, and I can't wait to share you again."

"You love me more with every cock?"

"I love you more with every cock."