The Birthday Present

Story Info
Rory's Mistress needs a birthday present for her husband...
1.2k words
4.63
8.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
617 Followers

I blushed, feeling the bow tighten on top of my head. Mistress called it the "finishing touch" to her birthday present: me. Taking my hand, she led me to the mirror, showing off what she had wrapped me in.

Starting with sheer, opaque black tights, seemingly designed around my legs. I could feel them firmly cupping my caged clit, excited from being dolled up all afternoon. Each of my ass cheeks seemed to be hugged by the material, a constant reminder of the plug she had shoved inside of me earlier. Even now I couldn't stop myself from running my hands up and down my legs, shivering from the touch.

The skirt Mistress had me step into was a pleated red kilt, a touch of black lace finishing off the trim. I giggled as it tickled my legs when I moved, swishing back and forth on me. Standing still it covered all that it was suppose to, but any movement betrayed my plug or my caged clit. Knowing my Mistress, I imagined there would be lots of...movement. Cupped to my chest were my fake breasts, held on by a latex crop top. Sleeves going to my wrists, ending halfway up my torso. The constricting feeling with every breath, I tried to hide how excited the outfit had made me. Tried, and failed. Mistress always knew when I was excited, my fingers tracing over my top, soft tiny moans escaped me as I stared in the mirror.

I turned in my new heels, ribbons running crisscrossed up my legs, another wrapping of her present. I had never worn heels like this before, and when I questioned my Mistress she would only say they were "requested". I pouted, not liking her secrecy. My collar completed my new look, the leash already in her hand, ready to pull me out the door.

Pull me she did, having me wait in the living room as she greeted her husband coming home. Mistress leaned in to kiss him on the cheek, whispering ever so quietly:

Enjoy your birthday present

My eyes went wide, a blush fiercely spreading over my cheeks. I was the birthday present. Hands behind my back, I looked down to hide my excitement, painfully aware of my caged clit. I could feel his eyes on me, the hunger in them, eager to open his present. A tug on my leash brought me out of my imagination, seeing it was now wrapped around his hand. A softoh escaped my lips, as I was gingerly led to the car.

Getting in the back seat with her husband, Mistress smiled as she watched from the mirror, quickly heading out of town. Hands soon found their way all over me and my outfit, teasing my thighs, tracing along my top. It took everything to not moan then and there, my rapid heartbeat giving away my excitement. He placed his palm on my inner thigh, a knowing look in his eyes. Barely able to breathe, I opened my legs to his voiceless command, my clit screaming for release.

I could no longer contain my excitement when his fingers brushed my clit, a tiny moan passing my painted lips. He smiled, ever so slowly teasing me, a tip I am sure he learned from my Mistress. I could only pant, whine, whimper, and beg, so desperate to cum. But as quickly as he began his fingers retreated, leaving a pout on my face. I was dragged over his lap, ass exposed in the air, his fingers instead began teasing my plugged ass. A different moan, a different need developed inside of me, now firmly aware of the growing excitement in his lap.

Her husband took a different approach, bringing his hand down hard on my cheeks, making me squeal. Again and again, soon the car was filled with my moans and squeaks. Ass on fire, clit dripping with need, I weathered my spanking, loving and hating being so exposed over his lap. Mistress took it all in, smiling from the drivers seat, the sounds of her sissy music to her ears.

His assault on my ass relented after some time, soft sniffles being heard as I tried to ignore the burning sensation behind me. Brought to my knees beside him, another knowing look, a voiceless command, had me tearing at his crotch. Beyond horny, my clit throbbing in its cage, I desperately brought out his cock, so excited to have it in my mouth. Before I could bring my lips around it I felt my collar tighten, keeping me ever so close but out of reach from shoving him down my throat.

Growling, I looked up at him, the evil grin plastered on his face, seeing the need in my eyes to be a good girl. Satisfied with his torment, his grip loosened, lowering me onto his cock. Moaning, I took him in my mouth, relishing in the taste, the feel of it. His hands moved all over me, soothing my still sore ass, playing with my plug and clit, snapping the latex against my skin. I was overloaded with emotion, with lust, so desperate to be his toy. Shoving his cock as far into my throat as it could go, I worshipped my Mistress' husband.

His groaning made me giggle, doubling my efforts to force his orgasm out of him. A firm grip on my collar and my ass, keeping me in place. Nowhere to go but down, I shoved his cock straight down my throat, removing my ability to breathe. Breath was replaced by cum, as he swelled and fucked my throat through his orgasm, jet after jet pumped inside of me. Teary eyed and patient, I waited for him to be finished, waited to be allowed to breathe again.

Finally relenting, he pulled me off his cock. I panted, his cum still in my mouth and throat, showing him how I was a good girl. Exhausted, he smiled, nodding at me to finish. I swallowed, sticking my tongue out like the little whore I was, giggling. I was turned around on his lap, his hands once again exploring me, as I stared at my Mistress in the mirror. She smiled, calling me her good little sissy, making me blush with pride. I moaned and squealed under his touch.

Pulling off the road in a remote part outside of town, I was led out of the car. Exhausted from being used earlier, I had to focus on my high heeled feet. I minced to the back of the SUV, bending over in the trunk as told. I watched as Mistress donned her big cock, strapping it over her jeans. I moaned at the sight, further still as I felt her rip my tights, exposing my plugged hole for future use. Mistress and her husband both rubbed their cocks up and down my slit, a shiver going through my body.

As I felt their hands exploring me, my plug removed and replaced with fingers, I knew that my night being Mistress' good little sissy was far from over. Moaning loudly in the back of their car, knowing anyone who came by would see me, a singular thought ran through my head.

I quite liked being a birthday present

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
617 Followers