The Birthday Present

Story Info
The best ever.
2.4k words
4.42
13k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Birthday Present

I recently discovered, lost in my files, this little story that I wrote many years ago. After re reading it, I feel that it finally deserves the light of day. I hope that at least some readers will feel the same.             

He stood naked in her bedroom and looked around it one last time to make certain that everything was perfect. The candles were all set about, ready to be lit as soon as he heard her car in the driveway. The blinds were shut and the curtains pulled in front. It was his Goddess Serena's birthday and her besotted slave was waiting for her to return.

As he knew, her best friends Jeanette and Sally had taken her out to lunch for their own celebration, and he was then to take her out that night to her favorite restaurant to be wined and dined before she returned home for a full night of his worship and service.

But she had not expected him here in the afternoon. He had taken the time off from work however, so as to bring over the birthday gift which he had so lovingly constructed for her, to be able to surprise her and offer it, and himself, to her before her evening festivities began.

He glanced once more to the corner of the bedroom where he had placed it, covered with a large duvet and with a big bow on top. He then looked to the night stand next to her easy chair on the other end of the room, on which he had placed the joint he had rolled and the snifter of brandy he had pre-poured for her. Beside those was the key to the handcuffs he would use to shackle himself behind his back once he heard her arrive. He knew that she much preferred rope for such binding, but that was not something he could do himself, and he prayed that she would not find too much fault in his alternate means of bondage.

His breath caught and his pulse quickened as a car door in the driveway closed and then the front door of the house opened. He hastened to light all of the candles and then fastened the handcuffs to his wrists behind his back, locking them shut before positioning himself on his knees with his head bowed in the middle of the room.

And began to wait.

He wondered how long it would be before she found his note on the kitchen table, beseeching her to come up to the bedroom. Five minutes went by, and then ten. After fifteen his knees began to twinge and he worried that she might go out again without ever seeing it. That would make no difference he knew. He would remain as he was no matter how long it took. To ache and hurt for her was a precious and unquestioned part of his unending devotion.

After several more minutes though he heard footsteps on the stairs, then approaching the bedroom door. It opened and light streamed through from outside bathing her exquisite and almost unearthly form in silhouette in the doorway. She then stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. The flickering candles provided more than enough light.

"What a lovely surprise, my pet." she spoke with a dazzling smile.

"Happy birthday Goddess." he replied

"I wasn't expecting you until this evening."

"I wanted to bring you your birthday present before that, and to have as much time with you as I could."

"How very nice." she effused. "A birthday gift you said?" she continued.

He turned his head to look to the corner of the room where it sat, and she followed his eyes with her own.

"Is that it?" she asked. "Should I uncover it now?"

"Yes please." he begged.

She walked over to stand in front of the covered item while he remained rooted on his knees. She peered down at it for several long moments as if trying to guess what it could be underneath before she proceeded to remove the bow and carefully pull off the duvet. It took her a few more seconds of observation before...

"A Queening Chair!!!" she exclaimed delightedly.

"I was hoping that you might think of it as your Goddess Throne." he offered back timidly.

Her smile widened as she glanced back at him. "Indeed, I will." She turned back to more fully inspect her gift once more. "Where did you get this from?" she inquired as she did.

"I built it for you myself." he answered with just a touch of pride in his voice, which she concluded was more than amply justified as she examined his work of art more closely. The frame was constructed with polished cherry wood, and the cushions which covered the seat, back, pillowed head rest, and arm and leg rests, were a rich burgundy red. The back could be reclined to 45 degrees, and the leg rests could swivel to the side to allow easy access from below, then brought back forward to be adjusted to any level between horizontal and vertical. In the center of the comfortable seat of course was the oval opening that gave the throne its ultimate purpose. From below there was a three foot padded incline up to under the seat where an upturned face could be easily and expectantly positioned within the hole.

"Do you like it, Mistress?" he asked with a quiver in his voice after she had appeared to complete her perusal.

"Very much so." she answered.

"Would you like to try it out?" he continued, a bit more boldly.

"Oh, we will, you can be sure of that." she responded brightly. "But I think there are some other things that I might want to enjoy first." she added as she spied the rolled joint and poured snifter of brandy on her night stand across the room. She strode over and sat down on her easy chair next to it.

"Come here boy." she ordered imperiously

He rapidly shuffled over on his knees before her.

"Stand up and face away." she further commanded.

He did as she bid. She began to finger the links between the handcuffs that encircled his wrists behind his back.

"You know that I like you bound with my ropes rather that with clumsy contraptions like this." she noted.

"I'm sorry Mistress, but it was the only way that I could think of binding myself for you by myself." he replied plaintively.

"While I might applaud your attempt at ingenuity it does not mean that I'm pleased. And, of course you'll have to be punished for that." she retorted. She opened a drawer from her night stand and took out one of the lengths of rope she kept within. She then took the key he had placed on the table and unlocked and removed the metal shackles. Positioning his forearms horizontally together behind him, she began to wind her rope around them.

"So, as I bind you properly you can contemplate your future burning buns."

Upon completing her task to her satisfaction, she turned him back around to face her. "But that's an amusement for another time." she declared. "We have more important pleasures to address first." She smiled up at him. "Kneel."

He immediately obeyed. She took the joint from the table and lit one end taking a long drag from the other. She then held it to his lips for him to do the same. She leisurely continued this back and forth until the joint was finished. She already felt a very pleasant buzz and assumed that he did as well. She picked up the snifter of brandy.

"While I take my time to enjoy this," she purred, "I do believe that my feet need attending."

He needed no further 'encouragement'. Bending forward at his waist he brought his face down to her slightly raised feet. With his lips and teeth, he carefully pulled off her strappy heeled sandals from first one and then her other foot. While she swirled and sipped her brandy he savored the taste of her toes, darting his tongue around and between each one. With her free foot she brushed the side of his face then ran it slowly back and forth in circles through his hair before bringing it down in front of his mouth to be worshiped as well. After he had drawn his tongue widely along the length of her sole, she wiggled her toes through his lips for him to suck, which he did with prolonged enthusiasm to each and every one.

As the last drops of her fiery drink burned their way down her throat, an even more intense heat built further within her. She abruptly pulled her foot from his mouth and stood, taking down and off her short skirt, leaving behind her lacy black panties.

"Get these off." she demanded huskily.

He brought his face up from the floor to her knee but then slowly ran his tongue broadly up the inside of her thigh, which he knew that she loved. When he reached the top of her panties he carefully gripped the elastic top with his lips and teeth and pulled them down for her to step out from. She then briskly made her way over again to her throne and turned back to him.

"Come my dutiful drone. It's time that I sampled my present."

In his haste to obey he pitched forward, falling face first to the floor onto his belly. With his arms bound to the elbows behind him he was unable to bring himself back up to his knees so he began to inch furiously ahead, slithering like the worm he always felt himself to be in her presence. While she always considered him to be infinitely more, she couldn't help the thrill she felt watching him so desperately struggle forward to achieve his most important purpose...to please her always and fulfill her every desire. Though she truly never wished him any harm, nor ever really wanted him to hurt much, that he was so willing to suffer for her pleasure, always immensely heightened the level and dimension of it all for her.

As he reached the foot of her throne he flopped over onto his back and began to work his upper torso up the ramp. He had built a padded bar at the top for his neck to arch over and back into a head rest so that his mouth and lips would be the highest part of his upturned face in the center of her seat.

"I'm ready for you, my Goddess." he said when he was perfectly positioned.

"As I am for you, my devoted thrall."

She stepped over his inclined body and brought herself slowly down, reveling in the soft cushioning as she came to rest. She swung the leg rests back to their forward horizontal position and then reclined back slightly, shimmying to settle herself most comfortably, bringing her sacred font to but an inch from his lips. He breathed in the intoxicating scent of her heavenly musk which wafted through the enclosed and darkened space around him as he anxiously waited upon her pleasure. Before long the blessed edict came from above.

"You may worship."

He began slowly, softly blowing upward at first before probing with the tip of his tongue her already moist outer lips. He brought it around the length of their full oval as she slightly swayed above, emboldening him to delve deeper through the portal into her holy sacristy, eliciting a low moan as he did. With his supplicant tongue he then began to explore all the recesses of her glorious vault, and her moans became groans as he searched high and low until he found her most precious treasure and bathed it with reverence.

With one of her feet she began to lightly play with the shaft of his straining and yearning phallus, which only increased the ardor of his adoration. Firming his tongue as much as possible he began to thrust it within, to and fro, in and out, from her jewel to her deepest depths, over and over, until she arched up and back and rewarded him with a sudden gush of her holy waters, anointing his tongue, his lips, his entire face, as he hungrily imbibed as much as he was able.

As her flood slowly subsided she relaxed back down, as he continued to softly lap from below. It wasn't long though before she realized that she wanted, needed more. Rising from her throne she issued her command.

"Come out and lie on your back my exquisite toy."

It took very little more time for him to comply, lying on the floor before her. She removed her remaining garments and stepped over and astride him, gazing down upon him in all her naked magnificence. With a beatific smile she lowered herself down and slowly accepted him within her, and they both sighed in unison as she did. After several long seconds of stillness, to soak in the moment, she began to gently rock forward and back, and he sought to ever match her cadence. Her walk became a trot, and then a canter as he strove to meet her every step. Gripping his shoulders tightly, her canter became a run and then a full out gallop as she thrust over and back, up and down, and he matched her every motion every bit as forcefully, stride for stride as she rode him unmercifully, her steed, her mighty and ever faithful Pegasus, until she finally cried out...

"Your Tribute, my darling slave. I WANT YOUR TRIBUTE. NOW."

"Seri, Oh Serena, MY GODDESS SERENA" he exclaimed in exultation, as his tribute erupted from him in wave after wave, just as she reached the pinnacle of her own ecstasy, brought even higher by his declaration of her not just as a Goddess, but as his Goddess. And they rode their passion together as one, on and on, to its transcendent zenith, before she finally glided down, undid his bindings, and in utter peace, rested her head on his chest as she lay by his side.

*********

Later, after a prolonged and sumptuous after haze, he ventured up the courage to ask.

"So, did you like your present, Seri?... My Divine." he added in a whisper.

She raised her head up.

"Immensely." she smiled serenely, as befitted her name. "And you can be sure that we'll be using it over and over again."

She brought her lips down to his, enjoying the taste of herself upon them as their tongues danced playfully together. She raised her face up once again and looked lovingly down upon him as he returned her smile with his own of total joy.

"But always remember this, My Beloved." She paused as her smile grew ever more radiant. "My greatest gift... will always..."

"Be You."